Page 2: All the crowds listen in

After {Name}'s birthday, a few months passed by and her mother and father announced that Kie was pregnant (I wonder why? 🤔).

They explained the innocent explanation of pregnancy to her and saying that inside Mommy was a new baby. She watched in wonder as her mother's belly grew in 9 months. She sometimes placed her ear in the belly to hear the baby. All she can hear was the gurgling sound of her mother's insides.

On 14th of July, She was ushered out the living room with Saburo, someone who lived in the mountains as well to accompany her. Her father and mother were in the inside, she can hear her mother scream and her father whispering sweet nothings into her ears.

"Don't listen to the screams little one."

Saburo said with a stern look.

"Will..Mama be alright?"

"Of course she'll be..."

"Okay..."

{Name} stated and sat cutely by the bench outside. Moments later the screaming stopped and the doctor called them in. {Name} entered the room and looked at Kie in wonder as the said woman was holding a baby in her hands.

"That came out of Mama's stomach?"

"Yes, He did. Looks like you have a baby brother {Name}."

"What's his name?"

"Tanjiro....Tanjiro Kamado"

{Name} got closer to the boy and admired his cuteness. She touched the baby's cheek, poking it. The baby's finger then grabbed her finger and she felt like the happiest girl in the world.

And for the first time, she smiled and looked at her parents.

"Thank you Mama and Papa!"

The parents and doctor were in awe that the distant girl smiled for the first time. What even was more adorable was that she smiled because of Tanjiro.

For the past few months after Tanjiro was born, people around them started to see the difference of the siblings. {Name} was quiet and always in thought while Tanjiro was out going, always smiling and cheerful.

{Name} liked to go somewhere quiet while Tanjiro always ruined her peaceful time.

But behind closed doors, what the village couldn't see was the smile that {Name} has on when she is with Tanjiro. At first, it was only for Tanjiro, but as time flew by, she began to smile at her parents and grandma as well. (Much to their joy)

{Name} was somewhat protective of her little brother. She always was watching him from afar. She always made sure that she was out of harm while also teasing him like a big sister should.

During winter, She'll help mom around the house while her father and Tanjiro left to sell charcoal.

Tanjiro would always come back with a smile on his face and hug {Name} like it was the end of the world.

.
.
.

In time, {Name} grew up to have more siblings. She thought after Mom gave birth to another baby girl named Nezuko was enough but she had 1 more sibling, it was a second son named Takeo,  who was 1 year old.