𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸'𝚖 𝙶𝚘�...

由 GirlInLove1004

If I knew how my story was going to end, would I still have fallen in love with him? Wholeheartedly. | Armi... 更多

•02•
•03•
•04•
•05•
•06•
•07•
•08•
•09•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•

• 01 •

9.2K 235 194
由 GirlInLove1004

"Get a move on will ya?" Your father peaks his head into the kitchen where you're currently filling pastries with a strawberry cream. "There's a line of people out the door."

"Almost done," you blow the stray pieces of hair from your face and move your nose around to get rid of the itchy feeling.

"When you're finished, bring them out and put them in the case. I'm sure everyone wants to try your new recipe," he shuts the swinging door and leaves you to your work.

You take hold of the last rectangle shaped treat and shove the thin tube into the soft center of the pastry while squeezing in the rest of the filling. With a satisfied grin, you pick up the tray and make your way to the glass case in the front of the cafe.

"They look delicious sweetheart," your mom opens the sliding door and makes room for your new dessert. "I'm glad you made a lot."

"Of course," you bend down and slide the tray onto the rack and then make sure they're lined up symmetrically before standing and closing the case.

Your eyes scan the room, seeing the entire store is filled with people and their lively expressions. It's been a while since it's been busy like this and you suppose it has to do with the flyers you put up around the city. Your parents opened this cafe before you were born and it never got the attention it deserved. Now that you're playing a bigger role in the business, you decided to take charge and try to get more customers. Looks like your plan worked.

"Take over at the register for your mother. She needs to start making the quiches," your dad orders from where he's brewing tea at the counter, his broad shoulders blocking the view of what kind.

You strip off the apron that's tied around your body and toss it in a bundle on the shelf beneath the register while your mom wipes some strawberry cream off your face.

"Such a mess," she shakes her head with a smile.

You purse your lips, wondering if you actually look bad or if she was just playing around with you. There's a lot of people in line and you'd rather look clean and put together for them so that maybe the store will get more money.

A smile touches your lips that is maybe too enthusiastic for how you truly feel, "Hello, what can I get for you?" The man steps forward, his eyes cold and expression blunt. If he wasn't so petite you'd be scared, but even so... he truthfully does intimidate you.

"One cup of your best tea," he mutters and reaches into his pocket.

"Anything to eat, sir?"

"No."

You nod and tell him his total, then take the money from his hand and place it inside the metal container. You write down the order and slide it over to your dad who's making drinks today.

The man moves off to the side to wait for his tea and you lift your eyes to the next person in line. His soft features and gentle gaze seem to comfort you from the chaotic feeling you've been clinging to since people began filtering in to the store. It's like you finally can catch your breath.

"Hello," the smile this time is genuine as you admire the boy in front of you. He looks like he's your age and he also looks new to the neighborhood. You've grown up here and know everyone that takes up residence in the area, so he's either passing through or new to the area. You're hoping for the latter. "What can I get for you?"

"One of those things you just put out," he points at the strawberry cream pastries in the case.

"You'll be the first one to try them, you'll have to tell me what you think," a warm heat flutters to your face as his eyes light up.

"Lucky me," he grins. "They look delicious. Did you make them?"

Your smile widens even more at his remark, "Yeah, I did."

"I can't wait to try them," he reaches into his pocket and takes out the money. From the corner of your eye, you look to see if your father is distracted and once you're sure he's not going to look your way, you shake your head. "It's on me." The boy then furrows his eyebrows with concern. "No it's no prob-"

You bring your index finger up to your lips and shush him before he catches your fathers attention. His face falls, knowing he's been defeated and you're not going to let him pay. "I guess I'll pay you with my honest opinion about your new recipe." You nod triumphantly and take one of the pastries from the case and set it on a plate, then you grab some extra strawberry jam you set aside and scoop a spoonful into a small dish, then place it on the same plate and hand it over to the blonde boy.

He places his hand on the other side of the plate while you keep your own grasp on the dish. "Don't forget to check back with me." His bright eyes meet yours. "I won't," he replies softly.

You could get lost in his eyes for hours. They seem to have a story hidden in them and you'd give anything to read it. To know where this boy has come from and what he's been through.

"Y/n, hurry up there are people waiting!" Your moms raised voice alarms you, so you quickly let go and place your hand at your side, your fingers playing with your skirt out of habit when you feel embarrassed.

Neither of you say anything else, you just exchange one last smile and then you're left watching him walk away, getting lost in the sea of people.

With a reluctant sigh, you bring your attention back to the other customers that are in line and try your best to not get distracted by the boy that you can't seem to get out of your head.

His intoxicating blue eyes...the way his alluring lips moves as he spoke, and even his golden bangs that rest just above his dreamy gaze. It's like his picture has taken up space on the walls of your consciousness.

The next few customers go by fast due to simplicity of their orders and with the ability to allow your attention to wonder, you catch a glimpse of the boy moving to take occupancy of a newly open table. His eyes lift to yours as he falls into his seat, arms delicately resting on the tables surface. His eye contact surprises you and in order to calm yourself you have to look away and distract yourself with the next person in line.

"Welcome in," you nod at the approaching girl. "What can I get for you?"

"The strawberry pastry please," her doe-eyes stare down at the case of treats. "And the blueber-"

"Sasha no," the other girl behind her shakes her head. "Hange said one."

"But they're not that exp-"

"Just one," the raven haired girl finalizes.

Sasha, the doe-eyed girl frowns with a sad expression replacing her eager one. Feeling bad for the girl, you silently place one blueberry pastry on her plate and hand it over.

"It's two for one today," you lie with a sympathetic smile.

"You're an angel," Sasha uses her free hand to take yours and squeezes it, practically crying tears of joy.

"Enjoy," you chuckle and turn your gaze onto Sasha's friend. "Anything for you?"

"I'm okay, thank you." She follows Sasha to the table where Armin and the cold guy are located and you wonder if one of them is romantically involved with him. Or if he likes one of them. You're not sure why you're so interested in this complete stranger, but as the flow of customers diminishes and the cafe clears out, you find yourself walking over to their table in the corner.

"How was everything?" Your curious gaze examines the group. "I brought over the rest of the danishes we had since we're closing up soon."

"You're the best!" Sasha's excited eyes devour the plate full of danishes you set in the middle of the table for them.

"It was delicious," the blonde tilts his head back and rests his eyes on yours. "It was like eating a strawberry cloud. It was so soft and moist. I can't believe I ate something so amazing."

His compliment brings more joy to you than any other has before. His words are coated with a dreamy tone that makes it all the better. "I'm glad you like it. You'll have to come back and get some more."

"Are you making anything new?" His curious tone intrigues you.

"Well do you have any suggestions?" You rest your hands in front of you and clasp them together.

"Oh-" he pauses with contemplation. "Have you tried using a blueberry jam filling with cinnamon sugar topping?"

"I have not," your eyes narrow while you imagine what you would make with that. "But that's a good idea." You're not sure where the confidence came, but the words leave your lips before your brain registers them. "How about I get your name so I can name it after you?"

"It's Armin. Armin Arlert."

You don't believe in love at first sight, but you do know when there's a connection between two people; And that day Armin walked into your cafe, you knew you were going to be apart of his life.

You just wish you knew what you were getting yourself into, before falling deeply in love with the boy from Paradis.

~•~

Thanks for reading.
Armin fanfics are my favorite to write and I'm happy to be doing this.

Also the reason they're not hiding their real names is because they're in a part of Liberio away from where most of the soldiers are, so Zeke and Reiner aren't likely to be around. Kind of a plot hole but oh well.

1693 words

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

530K 20.9K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...
38.1K 1.4K 13
↳ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ─── ❝𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗌𝗈 𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗈𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗆𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾❞ 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐗𝐅!𝐑𝐄...
2K 104 45
levi x reader erwin x reader ..... Y/n's identity is unknown. With her magic powers makes everyone curious including herself. Unfortunately, she don'...
22.9K 552 68
Here is ʕっ• ᴥ • ʔっ You like her, but she doesn't know who she likes with him in the picture. (Mikasa x f!reader) All rights to the creator of AOT I d...