Old one

By your2angel

A story about two people reuniting after years without seeing each other. Lia Jones wants to start living h... More

Few words
Aesthetic
excited
Camp
Since when
You changed
Single?
Exhaustion
Dare
Bow and Arrow
Mad
Drunk
Her...
Ticklish
Looks
Night hiking
Girls
Stories
Cooking & UNO
Thoughts
Apology
Log in
Jewelry
Cliffs
Ignoring you
Water
Beautiful
Alcohol
Kiss
Sign
New emotions
Rain
Bruises
Schools
Last day
Home
Plans
Rumors
Stares
Birthday
Don't lie
Different
I woul've noticed
Confusion
Distance
Win or lose
Game day
Caring
Difficult
Talking
lights off
Normality
Merry birthday

Scaring you

3.2K 67 75
By your2angel

The weekend went by really fast. All we did was go swimming and playing games with the whole camp. My dad didn't call or text me which I didn't expect. I thought he would text me at least three times a day but he didn't and I'm very happy about it. And I'm actually doing pretty good which I also didn't expect. I thought that when I log in again that it'll ruin my summer but I guess I'm getting along with the apps.

Or that's what I thought...

"Morning" I smile and sit down on the benches to eat breakfast. "What's up with you?" Justin smiles, noticing my good mood. "What do you mean?" I bite in my toast. "What made you smile like that?" Justin asks and takes a bite of his bread. "I don't know" I shrug. "I guess I'm just in a good mood" I take another bite. "Everything good with..." Paul says a bit quieter and doesn't finish his sentence so Theo and the others don't hear or know what we're taking about. "Yes" I smile. "Perfect" he smiles back.

"Does any of you know the todays activity yet?" Liam asks us all. "I heard we're doing windsurfing" Jacob answers.

Windsurfing...I always wanted to that, it sounds like so much fun.

"Did any of you ever done that before?" Paul asks. Justin, Theo, Liam and Liv raise their hands. Why did Theo do literally every sport that exist.

"Is there any sport you haven't done yet?" I say out loud. Ah shit I just wanted to think that and not say it out loud.

"What?" He looks at me. "I'm just wondering because I never saw you either struggling at a sport or not knowing how to do it." I say kinda confident. What's up with me today.

"My dad used to play with me all kind of sports back then" he answers normally but if I didn't look at him for one more second I wouldn't have seen the frown that formed on his face. Did I say something wrong? Why's he frowning? Him and his dad always had a good relationship so I don't think it's that. Maybe he just misses him.

~

"Hurry up I want to go windsurfing" I say excited to Justin. "Chill out" he says and zips up his wetsuit that we have to wear. He finished so we both go to the windsurfing boards and grab one each. We carry the board to the lake and put it just half into the water so it doesn't swim away while we're listening to the instructions.

"...if you think you need help then ask somebody who did it before and let them help you. If there're no questions, we can start" Markus ends.

I paired up with Justin so he can help me. We both grab our board and push them into the water. Then we sit on them and paddle with our hands further into the water. When we found a good spot, we stop and get on our knees.

Okay remember what Markus said. Grab a hold of the uphaul, without pulling up the sail yet. Then raise to your feet at a slow pace. Bend your knees slightly and pull the sail up from the water with the uphaul, hand over hand like hauling in a rope. I did everything I just repeated in my head and it actually worked. I'm standing and I did not fall into the water.

"Good Job. Now practice steering" Justin shouts from where he is with his board.

With the mast straight up I tilt the mast to my left. My body is now transferring the imbalance to the board so the board turns clockwise. I'm doing really well.

"You can try and surf now a bit" Justin shouts. I do what he says and surf to Justin first. "I can't believe that I didn't fall into the water once" I say proud as I arrive Justin. "Going to change" he says with a smirk on his face. "Wha-" I try to say but before I can finish I'm being pushed into the water. When I come up again I swim to his board and wiggle it back and forth so he looses balance and falls into the water too.

"Fuck you" he comes up from the water again. I just laugh and get on my board. He does the same. "I'm leaving you now" he chuckles and turns his board away from me. "What no. Justin, I can't surf all alone" I try to stop him but he surfs away anyway. Great.

Okay well then I have to surf alone I guess. I repeat the steps Justin and I did so I can practice a bit.

Suddenly I'm getting bumped from behind so my board goes forward and I fall into the water.

Which idiot- oh Theo.

"Very funny" I sent him a glare and go on my board again. "Need some help?" He laughs. "I don't think so" I smile confident. "I think you do because you can't even stand on the board without falling into the water" he says smiling. "Are you blind? Because I'm standing-" and he pushes my board again. This little shit. I'm totally gonna get him back.

I stay under water and hide under my board. Because I used to be a swimmer I can hold my breath pretty long so I don't mind staying here a bit and scaring him a little.

After some seconds he jumps with the head first into the water. He looks panicking around until his eyes land on mine. You can see his shoulders and chest releasing. I smile because I got him and go out of the water. I put my arms on my board to hold on to something. When he comes up from under the water, he does the same.

"Why did you jump into the water?" I tease him. "Because you weren't coming up" he says kinda annoyed. "So you were scarred?" I go on. "Of course I were" he says annoyed and looks away. I just smile, knowing I got him.

He looks at me again and smiles now too. I furrow my brows. What is he now up to? He then takes my board and pushes it with all of his strength forward so it moves in the direction of the shore. Is he dumb?

He thinks he's smart right now and that I have to swim all the way to the shore now, which I wouldn't mind but I'm too lazy for that right now, but he isn't smart at all.

I look at him and smile. "What?" He looks at me confused. "You're a genius" I smile and swim to his board. I get on the board and prepare to surf away. I just hear a "fuck" and Theo swimming towards me and the board.

Before I can surf away he stops the board and climbs on it too so we're both on the board. "You're going nowhere" he says and looks at me. He then goes behind me and puts his arms over my shoulders so he can grab the mast.

"You're insane for thinking that this is going to work" I say amused. "If you don't want us to fall then I would suggest for you to turn around and hold on to me" he can't be serious. "I think it works this way too" I say not wanting to turn around. "Then let's go" he tries to surf but we wiggle so much that we almost fall. "Just turn around" he commands.

I sigh and roll my eyes but slowly turn around by holding onto his arms. When I'm fully turned, I look up to him. "What are you waiting for?" He looks down to me.

"I don't know where I'm allowed to touch you" I say a bit quieter. He looks at me confused. Ugh do I really have to explain this now. "Just say where I'm allowed to hold onto to you" I roll my eyes. "Everywhere" he replies still a bit confused. "Okay just making sure" I say and carefully put my hands on his bare chest. He looks at me one more time before turning his attention to the mast.

We're in the opposite direction of the shore so we have to turn around first. Instead of him slowly turning around he takes a sharp turn so I fall forward into him. My arms wrap themselves around his body and my head bumps into his chest from the impact.

"Sorry" I say and want to go back to my original position but I feel his cold hand on my waist, holding me close to him. I look up to him and put my head on his chest again. I hear his heart beating. He's nervous. Or he has a heart problem...who knows.

When we arrive the shore we already see the others sitting by the shore and talking. I let go from Theo and hop of the board. I grab my board which is already by the shore thanks to Theo and put it together with Theo and his board to the others.

Then we both go to Tyler and the others and sit by them. "Had fun you two?" Caleb chuckles. "Absolutely" I say kinda sarcastic but also meaning it kinda serious. It was actually really funny and I enjoyed the time with him.

"I'm going in the lake again. We have nothing to do anyways" Justin says and stands up. "Same" Caleb stands up. We all join them and make our way to the lake.

Before I can go in the water by myself I feel hands around my body, lifting me up and throwing me over his shoulder. "Uh I can walk by myself you know" I say staring at his back. "But it's more fun this way" Theo says. You can hear the smile in his voice.

"But you're not gonna throw me into the water" I say warning. "We will see" he laughs lightly. "Theo" I say in a warning tone. "Lia" he mocks me. Him saying my name made me feel something...it's this feeling in my stomach again...this feeling that makes me happy.

When the water reaches his waist, he slowly puts me down but not in the water. Instead he changes the position I'm being carried. I'm now laying bridal style in his arms. He looks at me and smiles. "I dare you" I say, knowing exactly he's going to throw me into the water.

The next thing I feel aren't his hands around my body anymore, it's the water I was thrown into. I stay under water and swim behind him. I go up from under the water and jump on his back, wanting to get him back.

His hands automatically land on my thighs. Why do they feel so good on my skin.
"What's your mission?" He asks amused. "You know exactly what I wanted to do" I roll my eyes annoyed that it didn't worked. "Aw is someone mad?" He teases. I lean close to his ear and whisper "nope". He tightens the grip on my thighs. Shit.

Theo's pov:
...I see Lia surfing alone in the water so I surf to her. She's so concentrated that she doesn't even hear me. Perfect opportunity.

When I arrive her I bump her board from behind so it goes forward and she falls into the water.

She comes up from under the water again and looks annoyed until she sees me. "Very funny" she smiles and gets on her board again. "Need some help?" I laugh. "I don't think so" she says proud. "I think you do because you can't even stand on the board without falling into the water" I say smiling. "Are you blind? Because I'm standing-" I don't let her finish and do the same thing again. She falls again into the water.

Last time she immediately came up again. I look down to where she fell and don't see her because of the bubbles her fall caused. I wait some more seconds and still don't see her even tho the bubbles are gone.

Fuck. Where's she. I knew I shouldn't have pushed her. I jump with my head first into the water and look around. Shit where is- my eyes land on hers. She's under her board hiding and smiling. This little shit.

She goes up from under the water and I do the same. "Why did you jump into the water?" She teases me. "Because you weren't coming up" I say a bit annoyed because she got me. "So you were scared?" She goes on, smiling. "Of course I was" I say annoyed and look away, kinda embarrassed.

She is going to get that back. I look at her again and smile. She furrows her brows in confusion. I then take her board and push it really hard so it moves in the direction of the shore. Now she can swim all the way to the shore.

I look at her and she's smiling. Why on earth is she smiling. "What?" I say confused. "You're a genius" she says still smiling and swims to my board. She gets on the board and wants to surf away.

"Fuck" I mumble and swim as fast as I can before she surfs away. Because she is not good at surfing I can reach her in time and get on the board too. "You're going nowhere" I say and go behind her. I then put my arms from behind over her shoulders so I can reach the mast.

"You're insane for thinking that this is going to work" she says amused. "If you don't want us to fall then I would suggest for you to turn around and hold on to me" I say. "I think it works this way too" she refuses to turn around. "Then let's go" I try to surf but the board wiggles so that we almost fall. "Just turn around" I command.

She sighs and slowly turns around by holding on to my arms. When she fully turned around she looks up to me. "What are you waiting for?" I look down to her. "I don't know where I'm allowed to touch you" she says a bit quieter. Is she serious? "Just say where I'm allowed to hold onto to you" she rolls her eyes. Still...is she serious. "Everywhere" I say. "Okay just making sure" she says a bit annoyed and puts her hands carefully on my chest. Really? That's where she's going to hold onto?

She's definitely going to fall if she only holds onto my chest. But I can't say that she should put her hands somewhere else because that would be kinda weird.

We have to go in the opposite direction so I just take a sharp turn. Because of the impact she falls more into me. Her arms wrap themselves around my body and her head falls on my chest.

"Sorry" she says a bit embarrassed and wants to go back to her first position. No I did not just risk us falling so she can go back to only touching my chest. I put my hand on her waist, stopping her. She shortly looks at me before she puts her head on my chest again. Was it weird that I put my hand on her waist? Yes it definitely was weird. But now I can't put it back because that would be even weirder.

When we arrive the shore we already see the others sitting by the shore and talking. Lia lets go of me and hops of the board. I grab my board and she does the same with hers. We both put our boards away and sit by the others.

"Had fun you two?" Caleb grins at me and then looks at Lia. He can't ever shut his mouth. "Absolutely" Lia says in a sarcastic tone. I knew it was weird that I put my hand on her waist.

"I'm going into the lake again. We have nothing to do anyways" Justin stands up. "Same" Caleb stands up too. We all follow their actions and make ourselves to the lake.

Lia is right in front of me and I can't stop myself from looking at her ass. Okay stop it Theo. As a distraction I sneak up on her, lift her up and throw her over my shoulder. She squeals but doesn't try to get off my shoulder. "Uh I can walk by myself you know" she says. "But it's more fun this way" I say smiling. I get to tease her and I can look at her ass without her noticing.

"But you're not gonna throw me into the water" she says warning. "We will see" I laugh lightly. "Theo" she says in a warning tone. Why does her saying my name sound so good. Anyways... "Lia" I mock her. She goes silent. I think she accepted the fact that she won't get out of this situation.

When the water reaches my waist I put her bridal style in my arms. I don't want to throw her into the water from my shoulders because that's always kinda hard and I don't want her to hurt herself. "I dare you" she warns me again.

I lift her a bit up and throw her forward so she flies and lands in the water. Because of the bubbles I again can't see her.

The next thing I feel is her jumping on my back from behind. Her arms go around my neck and my hands grab her soft thighs. "What's your mission?" I ask amused. "You know exactly what I wanted to do" she says annoyed because she couldn't get me back. "Aw is someone mad?" I tease her. She then leans forward. I can feel her breath on my skin. "Nope" she whispers in my ear. Shit. That was hot. I unintentionally tighten my grip on her thighs and hear her gasping really quiet that I almost didn't hear it.

I let go of her thighs and she hops off my back. I turn around and we both look at each other. Why did this turn so awkward. "Let's go to the others" she suggests. I just nod and we both swim to the others.

~

Lia's pov:
"Whoever cooked today definitely forgot to season it" Jacob grabs the salt again. We all pass the salt around every two minutes because it really taste dry and not salted at all. No matter how often we put salt on it it just tastes the same. It's still good tho.

After I'm done I enter all the data into my apps like usual.

Some minutes later I see my phone lighting up. I grab my phone and see a message from my dad. I open my phone and click on the message.

Dad
Lia, I know you want to have fun and don't care about food right now but you ate way too much today and it was not healthy either which means no snacks today!

I didn't even eat that much. If I want to eat some snacks later I will.

Right after I sent the message he gets online.

Dad types...

I can't stop you. All im saying is that you shouldn't do it. But if you're still gonna do it then please enter the snacks you ate in your apps so I can still see what you ate.

Ok.

He goes offline.
I don't understand him. I really didn't eat that much today...or did I? No. He's just overreacting again. I don't let him forbid me to eat snacks at the campfire. He doesn't get to ruin my day.

I still stare at my phone, distracted by my own thoughts. I turn off my phone and put it away again.

"Is everybody done?" I ask the others, wanting to distract myself. They all either nod or say yes. "Campfire then?" I ask smiling. "Of course" Caleb stands up immediately.

We all leave the table and go the campfire...well it isn't a campfire yet. We are very early so nobody really prepared the campfire yet.

"Can somebody help me?" I turn my head to Jacob who already has a big piece of wood for the campfire in his arms. Theo walks up to him and helps him carry the wood to the spot where the campfire normally is.

We all do the same and after some time we created a pile of wood.

"I will go to the hut and search for something to get the wood on fire" I say. "Im going with you" Theo walks up from behind me. "You don't have to" I look at him. "I'm doing it anyways" he looks at me.

I open the hut door and look at the shelves for some burning aid. Then I see a liquid with a flame on it on top of a shelf. "Theo can you grab that for me?" I ask him because I can't reach it. He grabs the liquid and gives it to me.

I read the inscription on the back and see that it's the perfect thing we need. "We only need a lighter or matches now" I look around searching for it. "I have a lighter" he says and grabs a lighter out of his jeans pocket. "Then let's go back" I go outside.

We both go back while I'm wondering why he has a lighter in his pocket. I mean it's pretty obvious but it just surprised me that he smokes. He doesn't even smell like smoke.

When we arrive the others again I open the bottle with the liquid in it. I feel a sharp burn in my nose from the smell. I breathe through my mouth instead but that doesn't really help.

Because I don't want to smell it anymore I go to the wood and pour some of the liquid on it. Not too much tho, we don't want to set the whole camp on fire.

I close the bottle again and go to Theo. "Can I have the lighter?" I ask him. He doesn't respond and gives it to me. Him and I both go to the wood and I flick my thumb over the little spark wheel to ignite the flame. I walk closer to the wood and hold the flame close to a spot where I put the liquid. Before I can even react, the wood lights up with a huge flame that is almost bigger than me and I'm being pulled away by I'm guessing Theo.

"Are you out of your mind?" Theo turns me around so I look at him. "I didn't know it would be that big" I try to defense myself. "Lia this is literally pure alcohol" he looks at me serious. "Then why didn't you stop me?" I ask and raise my eyebrows. "I thought you would grab a stick or something, light it up and throw it on the wood so it can light up by itself. I didn't know you were that dumb" he tries to lecture me. "Sorry, I was somewhere else with my head" I realize how dangerous and dumb that was. "Are you okay? Did you burn yourself?" He searches my body for red marks. "I'm okay, thank you" I chuckle lightly. "You really trying to scare me today" he shakes his head and throws his arm over my shoulder.

We both go to the others and sit down next to each other with Theo's arms still around me.

"Here" Caleb puts a bowl of snacks in front of me and Theo. "Thank you" I smile at him and look at the bowl.

...No snacks today...All I'm saying is that you shouldn't do it...

I remember the words my father texted me. It's not a big deal just grab some snacks. Or I don't, I mean I don't need them. But they look very good. Okay I don't care. I grab some pretzel sticks out of the bowl and eat them. See nothing happened. Everything's fine.

Over the evening I eat some more different snacks and enjoy the evening. When we all said our goodbyes and go back to our tent, I enter the calories of the snacks I ate, like my father said.

I don't think any of it and fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
732K 17.2K 45
"You're a headfuck, a complete headfuck." Red's back is turned as she breathes before heavy raindrops meet her face. "Where is this coming from?" Lay...
3.3M 80.8K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
114K 10.5K 29
Delena is determined to have a good time at summer camp and forget about her backstabbing ex-best-friend Mei. But when Mei shows up at camp too, sudd...