I'm Not Fine At All

By the_feminist_thumb

Losing one's parents can be one of the hardest things you can go through. Especially when you're only sixteen... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 37

1.2K 32 2
By the_feminist_thumb

"Liam?!" Harry shouted in shock, his jaw dropping when he realized it was, in fact, his older brother standing in front of him in nothing but a g-string and sandals, a crown of ivy on his head. "Harry! What the fuck are you doing here? You're supposed to be at home!" The vein in Liam's neck bulged. Harry flinched as Liam yelled at him, his voice reaching over the loud music. "What the fuck were you guys thinking, taking him here? Because I can fucking guarantee you I know this was not Harry's idea! You boys wait here until I finish my shift and then you are dead, all fucking dead! Hear me?" The five of them nodded obediently as Liam practically screamed at them. "Good. Now I need to finish my rounds. Harry, Niall, no more drinks. That's fucking final."

Liam pulled Niall's drink out of his hands and set it on the counter before stomping back to the middle of the room so he could wander around. "He's mad," Niall whispered into Harry's ear, taking his drink back off the bar and taking a sip of it. Then he grabbed Calum's hand and looked at his watch, stomping his foot on the ground. "Shit, I gotta go. Be back in, like, twenty minutes." The blonde stood up and skipped off to the bathroom, making sure he stayed out of Liam's sight. He poked his head in and looked around, catching someone's eye from the corner of the room by the sinks.

"Hey," He said seductively, walking toward the man. "You're late," The man replied, taking Niall's hand. "I know, I'm sorry. I lost track of time and then I didn't see you behind the bar so I just booked it here as fast as I could." Anton hummed, placing his hand on his chin. "I saw you talking with that guy. He was whispering things in your ear." Niall flushed, his ears turning bright red. "That actually turned out to be my friend's older brother. You know, the curly lad who was sitting next to me? He didn't know his brother worked here, and neither did I, and we were all supposed to be back at his house so we got yelled at. I got here as soon as I could, I promise."

Anton bit his lip and spun Niall around so that he was pinned against the wall. "I don't fucking care. All I care about is bending you over one of these sinks and fucking you until you're screaming my name." Niall gulped and felt his shorts tighten. This guy was fucking hot. "Please," He whispered out, unable to say anything else. Anton smirked and moved closer so that Niall's crotch rubbed against his thigh, making the boy gasp. "You want me, baby?" Niall nodded, his eyes wide as Anton ducked down and sucked all over his neck. "Please, make it quick. I need to get back out there s-soon. Otherwise, I'm totally dead." The older man groaned and sucked one more bite into Niall's pale skin before standing back up.

Niall reached out and tugged at the buttons on Anton's vest, trying to get them open. Anton got the message and ripped the vest open, exposing his chiseled, hairless chest. "Fuck, Anton, you're so fucking hot," Niall groaned, lunging forward to lick all over the man's chest. He sucked a nipple into his mouth and ran his tongue all over it. "Stop." Niall immediately backed off, standing before the older man with his hands behind his back. "You said we do this fast, we do this fast. Bend over that sink. Right now." Anton pointed to the sink and Niall stepped up to it, bending over top of it and gripping the side of it until his knuckles turned white. He whimpered when he felt the man rip down his shorts and underwear all in one go.

"Fuck, baby, your ass is fucking beautiful," The older man said darkly, slapping the skin and admiring the way it turned pink under his hand. "Let me stretch you out real quick." Niall waited patiently as Anton dug around in his pocket to find a packet of lube and a condom. He ripped open the lube and poured some on his fingers, rubbing it around to warm it up before slipping a finger into Niall's hole. "Oh, fuck, Anton," Niall moaned when Anton pumped his finger in and out, the slick sound the only other noise in the bathroom.

Anton slipped another finger into the younger boy, both of his fingers sliding in and out of the hole easily. He watched in awe as the blonde's hole just sucked his fingers in greedily, still no resistance at all. The next finger was a little harder to slide in but Niall took it like a champ, moaning and grinding back onto his hand. "Please, just fuck me. I'm so fucking ready, Anton," Niall moaned out, his ass just pushing back until Anton slapped it. "Quiet, baby. I'm gonna take care of you, don't you worry." Niall nodded and then his hole was empty, Anton wiping his fingers on his jeans before pulling them down to his knees. He slid a condom onto his hard cock and then rubbed lube all over it to slick it up.

Anton moved forward a little to line his cock up with Niall's hole, then slid it in with no warning. "Oh fuck, Anton!" Niall nearly screamed as the man bottomed out. Anton just slapped his ass and started thrusting into him, the sound of their skin slapping together echoing on the empty bathroom walls. "Fuck, baby, you're so fucking tight. You feel like a fucking virgin, baby," He moaned, going harder until his balls started slapping Niall's ass. Niall gasped and bent further over, spreading his legs wider so that Anton could get closer to him. The bartender moved closer and leaned over so that his body was laid on top of Niall's, slamming even harder into his hole. They were both so focused on fucking that neither of them heard the bathroom door creak open or the loud gasp that came from the person that walked in.

"What the fuck?" The man shouted as he watched the blonde get fucked over a sink he had washed his hands in only an hour before. Both of them stopped what they were doing and Anton stood back up, his cock still buried in Niall's ass. "Get out! Can't you see we're fucking busy in here?" He shouted, pointing back to the door. But the man didn't leave. He just stared at the boy bent over the sink, recognizing his outfit. "Niall?" The blonde blushed and stood up, making eye contact with the man at the door. "Hey, Liam," He mumbled, his hands going to cover his exposed dick. Anton sighed when he realized he probably wasn't going to be going any further with the boy, sliding out of him and pulling his jeans back up.

Liam sighed and stepped forward, grabbing Niall's hand to pull him away from the older man. The blonde boy opened his mouth to say something but Liam just cut him off, too angry to hear what he had to say. "No, stop. I don't want to fucking hear it right now, Niall. I'm fucking pissed at you." Niall nodded and hung his head, his hands covering his still-hard cock. "Jesus fucking christ, why is your ass so fucking red? Did you fucking hit him?" He turned to glare at the bartender. "That's none of your fucking business," He responded, shrugging his shoulders. Liam was fuming. "It is my fucking business when he's a fucking minor and I saw you serving him alcohol." He watched as Anton gulped, his face completely draining of color.

"That's what I fucking thought. Niall, pull your fucking pants up and get back out there. If you fucking move from that stool at the bar, I swear to god I will personally beat your ass until you can't even move. Now fucking leave," He said lowly, motioning for him to get out. Niall complied and pulled his shorts back up, walking out the door with a slight limp. Liam watched as he left to make sure he got back to the bar alright and then turned to look back at Anton. "You should be fucking glad I don't report you for serving to not one but two minors, one of them with serious medical problems that could be worsened by alcohol. In fact, you should be fucking kneeling in front of me and praising me for not doing anything at all. You fucking disgust me. He's fucking seventeen. How fucking old are you?"

Anton mumbled something unintelligible and Liam moved closer. "What?" The older man looked up. "I said I'm twenty-six." Liam groaned and tried to resist reaching out and just punching him. "Exactly. You're a fucking pervert. Now get the fuck out of my sight before I fucking kill you with my bare hands." The bartender nodded and ran out of the bathroom, back to his post at the bar. He stayed on the other side, far away from where Harry and Niall were. 'Good choice,' Liam thought to himself as he went back out into the club. He made his way over to the boys at the bar and grabbed Harry's bag from beside his chair, knowing he kept his phone in there. "Unlock it," He said, handing it to Harry.

Harry obeyed and typed in his password before handing it back to Liam, still scared of what he was going to do. He watched as Liam scrolled through his contacts and then tapped one, holding the phone up to his ear. "Yeah, Lou, it's Liam. I know this is a lot to ask but can you come to the club and pick up Harry and Niall?" He paused as he listened to Louis's response. "Yeah, Niall was a fucking little shit and snuck Harry in. The other guys can get themselves home, but Niall and Harry can't, and my shift doesn't end for another couple hours." Another pause. "Thank you so much, mate, I fucking owe you one. Yeah, they'll be inside by the bar." Liam hung up and handed the phone back to Harry. "Once you get back home, you give that phone to Louis so he can give it to me. You are grounded for two weeks, and if I choose to lengthen that grounding, you will go along with it. I am fucking pissed."

Liam gave all the boys one more sharp look, spending extra time on Niall since he was the mastermind behind the whole stupid idea, and then went back to making his rounds. "Shit, what were you doing in the bathroom, Ni? He's pissed," Harry said, turning to look at the red-faced blonde. "Anton and I were, ya know, fucking, and he walked in on us. Pretty sure he's gonna get Anton fired." Harry exhaled loudly, almost a whistle. "Whoa. Yikes. Now I get why Liam's so mad. He's angry and jealous." Niall chuckled and shook his head, but his heart was still hammering in his chest from when Liam had yelled at him. "Yeah, he wishes he was the one who was bending me over that sink," He said, trying hard to sound normal. But there was just something about that commanding tone Liam had used that made his chest constrict and his heart rate quicken. It was the reason his hard dick still hadn't gone soft yet. It was so hard to joke about it when he felt like he almost wanted Liam to do that to him.

Harry noticed Niall's voice trail off, the way the blonde's eyes focused on Liam in the middle of the room, flirting with some guy that was definitely not his type. "Don't tell me you like him. Because I swear to god, Niall, if you and my brother start fucking I will fucking kill both of you." Niall shushed him and shook his head, breaking his focus on Liam's toned abs. "I don't like him. I just...it's nice to feel someone being protective of me for my safety. None of the guys I've ever been with have made me feel so safe like Liam does. That's all." Harry hummed and nodded, though he wasn't convinced that Niall was telling the whole truth. He had seen that look in the older boy's eyes many times before, and that meant he was set on making whoever he was looking at his next boyfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 3.1K 45
Harry is 16 when he finds out he won't ever be able to see anymore. Deprived of his eyesight, life is terribly tasteless and worthless. Full of hope...
967K 34.4K 41
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...
375 10 11
ʕ•̫͡•ིʔྀʕ•̫͡•ིʔྀʕ•̫͡•ིʔྀ Louis Tomlinson, one of the famous members of One Direction, is involved in a car accident that caused him to have amnesia...
322K 7.6K 27
Larry Stylinson Story (Completed) Harry Styles, a senior in high school, ready to graduate and live the college life, gets his dreams crushed wi...