G/T YouTuber short Stories An...

Galing kay nickyjel123

A variety of different g/t oneshots and shorts stories that include YouTubers. Higit pa

Ethan and Mark, giant slayer
Ethan and Mark, unfair fight
Jack and mark, space adventure
jack and mark, wasteland giant
Felix and jack, bus stop
space adventure 2
jack, Ethan and Mark, planet of the giants
Ethan and Mark, underground borrowers
Jack, Mark and Ethan, helping hand
giant slayer 2
Jack, shrunken nightmare
Jack and Mark, Beanstalk
Mark and Ethan, cuddles
Jack's travel's
Jack's travel's 2
Sean and Chase, Teleported

reader, jack and mark, drawing

711 10 12
Galing kay nickyjel123

y/n pov

Everyday was the same here. wake up, eat, sleep, repeat. I didn't mind it too much since l had a fantabulous imagination to help me pass the seemingly never ending time. But I wanted something new, something that would excite me, blow my mind even. I'm sure anyone would if they stayed in the same place all their life.

I've already explored every inch of this village, including the invisible barrier that surrounds it. which is basically a huge camoflauged dome that hides us from other creatures of the forest. It supposedly keeps us safe but being honest it feels more like we're trapped here. I've wondered about leaving a lot but I've never crossed the barrier, to afraid I suppose. It's common knowledge to everyone here that you should never go past it, because out there it's impossible to survive.

I remember once someone was stupid enough to actually go out there. poor bastard didn't even make it 10 feet before he was swallowed whole by a snake. still shiver every time I think about it.

And don't ask me how the barrier keeps other animals from coming in, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with hiding our presence or making it seem more threatening, I just don't care enough to remember the exact reason. All I know is that it keeps the bad shit out and us in and that's it!

Or at least that's what I thought up until today. Because my wish for something new to happen... It came true... and it was a biggy.

The day started the same as always, I was woken up at my usual time of 10:00 am to my empty stomach telling me it was time to eat. With half-hearted movements I sit up and extend my arms around in a good n long stretch, hearing the satisfying cracks of my spine, then swung my legs out from under the covers and in a swift motion push myself off the bed and stroll my way to the kitchen, motivated by the notion of food.

Once I opened the cupboard my tired eyes lit up in excitement as I thought over what to have for breakfast. Maybe the bitter sweat goodness of a blueberry, the surprisingly fine sour taste of the strawberry, or maybe even the almost savoury flavour of a ripen banna. So many choices, each one making my stomach growl and mouth drool with anticipation... Eventually I just ended up having a little bit of everything because why not.

After my stomach was full I did the rest of my mourning routine, you know showering, brushing my teeth, overall being hygienic before I slumped back down in my bed to think of what to do for the rest of the day.

Usually I'd stay inside and draw or paint while I sat by the wall sized window in my room, mesmerised by the clear view of the small river and waterfall that was right outside my house. But today I felt I had a little more energy then usually, probably from the sugary breakfast I just ate, and decided it'd be a great day to explore the barrier again. I hadn't done it in a while and who knows maybe something had changed since my last visit.

That is something I will soon regret

It took maybe 20 minutes to get from my house to my usual spot by the barrier. A ledge, maybe 20-30 feet above the ground, that allowed me to view the world beyond the barrier at a 'safe' and 'comfortable' height. Since nearly all the creatures outside were bigger then me I sat here to look down at them so I didn't have to feel so small and vulnerable.

Of course their were those few that still towered over me even when I was on the ledge but I didn't mind it too much since they never came too close. Honestly it was quite amusing to me that these creatures were never interested in or sometimes even too afraid to cross or come anywhere near the barrier. Now don't get me wrong I was still terrified of them and thankful that they couldn't cross but they make for good entertainment and interesting references for drawings, especially when you don't know what the internet is.

when I got there I sat in my usual spot, legs dangling over the edge, and pulled out my sketchbook and art supplies to begin drawing. I layed the book in my lap and held a piece of lead in my hand, tapping it against my chin as I scanned the place for something to draw.

In the distance, beyond the barrier, I spot a cute creature that I've seen often when coming here, it was one of the smaller creatures, still being twice my height, with black beaty eyes, a little twitching nose and smooth brown fur covering it's body that ended in a fluffy mess of a tail that was as big as the rest of it. Most people I know call them squirrels but personally I like to call them nutters, cause one, they always eat nuts, and two, they act and move all crazy like, it was a fitting name in my mind. However this one was calm, sitting in a tree waaay above my head. It seemed to be eyeing a glorious peach that hung below it on the same branch.

In an instant I start putting lead on paper, recording the rare and adorable scene. I constantly looked back and forth between the paper and the nutter, hoping I had enough time before it decided to move away.

Luckily it didn't move very much and I was able to finish a good sketch. So I spent some time changing up a few things, adding tuffs of fur here and there, rubbing out mistakes and overall just making it look professional. Once I was happy with it I smiled to myself triumphantly and looked back up at my model.

But both the nutter and the peach were gone, the only thing left behind a stem where the peach use to be. I frown my brows as I stared in the now empty tree, 'maybe it finally managed to grab the peach and take it home', I thought. So I looked around the tree, hoping to catch a glimpse of the nutter carrying the peach away, unfortunately I instead saw another much, Much bigger creature holding the peach...

I stared intently at this new creature as it bit into the fruit, with a mouth big enough to fit me, and grow completely bewildered.

I've never seen anything like it before, it almost looked like... Me. Two legs, two arms, a head with a similar face, it even wore clothes like me too. The only obvious difference I could see was our size and skin colour, mine being a pale blue whereas it's was a very light pink or cream colour, almost as white as my page. And it appeared to be a male, or at least resembled the males from my village, with a slightly slender, masculine physic and a beard that covered the lower half of his face.

I was definitely intrigued, but being honest I would've been shitting myself from fear if it weren't for the barrier protecting me. He was so huge, a single flick of a finger could easily knock me out, but I guess knowing he couldn't see me there definately calmed my nerves. No outside creature has ever crossed the barrier anyway, so why would this one be any different.

Feeling confident that I was safe, I sat still and watched with fascination as it slid down and sat on the ground, legs stretch out infront of himself as he continued to devour the peach until nothing but the seed was left, which he started mindlessly sucking on.

Then, like a smack in the face, I remembered I had my sketchbook with me and frantically turned to a new page to start sketching. Even though in my book it would look like just another sketch of someone from the village I knew I had to get him in there. He was just to fascinating to not draw and I wanted to remember this. But being honest how could I ever forget such a magnificent creature.

Unfortunately though, as I did he decided to spit the peach seed out of his mouth, sending it flying into the barrier and over my head. The sound of it crashing to the ground was enough to take my attention away from my drawing and take a brief look behind me to find out where the seed had landed. I see it slowly tumbling down the hill behind me but not finding too much interest in it I turn back and my breath hitches as I notice he had watched it fly into the barrier and was now starring hard, nearly looking right at me, with a puzzled look on his face.

I knew he couldn't see me, the barrier makes anything in here invisible to outsiders. But I think that was it's down fall, he must have watched the seed disappear in mid air when it went through. And he was confused about where it had gone.

He stayed stunned for a moment before lifting himself up to his feet and loudly shouting "MAAARK!", All while he starred at the same spot. After a few seconds another one of his species came rushing beside him.

This one was more or less the same as the first except for the darker skin, darker hair, smaller beard, which was more like a stubble, and slightly more muscular physique. which made him seem a little scarier then the first as well.

Feeling a little uneasy now I place my sketchbook aside and stand up, ready to run incase anything happened. But stayed put, still not thinking I was in any serious danger. At least not yet.

The scarier one looked over the other with panic as he stayed frozen in place. Then looked in the same direction he was looking to see why he called for him. But not noticing anything out of the ordinary the darker one turned back to the other looking confused and I could see his mouth move as he spoke to him. unfortunately I couldn't hear what he said as they spoke low and were quiet far away, but I didn't expect to understand anything they'd say anyway since we most likely don't speak the same language.

The only thing I've heard from them so far was "Maaark!", which I could only assume was either a call for help or his name. I know someone named Mark, so it was probably the ladder. So imma call the muscly one Mark from now on to make it easier so I don't have to keep saying 'the bigger one' or 'the tanned one'. And imma call the other dude... Peach!, Pretty much only cause he ate a peach... and I know, I know... I have amazing naming skills.

After Mark whispered something to Peach, Peach raised his hand and pointed to where he spat the seed. Then he whispered something back to Mark and together they both looked in that direction, one in shock and the other with a doubtful scowl.

Mark then takes a few steps forward, I almost lost my balance from the tremors he created, and stops right at the barrier, which was only a few yards ahead of me. I cringed at the height he stood at, easily towering over me, and almost screamed when he started raising his hand, but kept it in, painfully biting down on my tongue. I forced myself to watch, not really believing any of it. 'Shouldn't he be to afraid to even come close to the barrier, let alone stick his hand through', I thought doubtfully. But once I saw those ginormous fingers above me seep through the barrier I waste no time and sprint to the trees, over taken by fear.

And how could I not!? That giant just stuck his hand right In! Without any trouble whatsoever! I thought the barrier kept them out!! I thought it kept us safe!!

As I ran I heard Mark yelp behind me and felt a tremor as he stepped back and pulled his arm away. From behind a tree I watched as Mark examined his hand, checking over it like he was making sure all his fingers still worked, and look back into the barrier with the same shocked expression Peach had. By that point Peach had walked up next to Mark and started sticking his hand in as well, flexing his fingers, testing if it was safe. After nothing happened to his hand Peach pulled it out and leaned forward so he could look inside the barrier. Once his head was in his eyes widen, seemingly from shock or wonder, and scanned everything from the running river as thin as his arms to the trees that didn't grow any taller then his waist.

But for some reason out of everything he was most captivated by my little ledge right below him that was only about as high as his knee. Why would he find a ledge, or for him a stump, interesting? Out of curiosity I look at the ledge I was sitting on only a few minutes ago and slam my forehead harshly against the tree infront of me in embarrassment as remember I left my art supplies there for all to see.

How could I be so stupid!?! Leaving my stuff there! Now they're gonna know someone lives here! I've doomed us all, haven't I!?!

Lifting my head up, I anxiously focus back to Peach who's marveling over my stuff and begin bitting my nails from nerves as I see his hand reach down and pluck my sketchbook, thats no bigger then his pinky's fingernail, off the ground. I silently beg that he won't tear it up or crush it between his bulbous fingers. I've worked so hard on all my drawings and to see them be ruined like they were nothing would tear my heart. But surprisingly Peach doesn't even wrinkle a single page as he carefully bring it up to his eyes to examine. It actually made me feel slightly proud when he happily smiled at my drawing of him, it seemed so warm and genuine, like he actually liked it.

Huh, I wonder... What if these creatures were just like us... what if they could feel and think the same way we do. They wear clothes, and seem... Smart? I mean they're smart enough to appreciate good art. So what else could they do?

I thought over the possibilities as Peach gawked over my drawings, but was soon mesmorised again when he went to show it off to his friend Mark, because as he did he fucking talked, like actually talked! With words! He said "Mark look, someone drew me!", his strange voice full of excitement as he basically shoved my sketchbook in Mark's face to show him. Mark, stunned by the sudden action, grabbed Peach's wrist and position it so he could actually see what he was being shown and goes wide eyed when he finally notices what was held between his friend's fingers.

"Why is it so small?", Mark asked, raising an inquisitive brow at peach. "I don't know? But there's more stuff, look", Peach then stepped into the barrier, motioning for a wary Mark to do the same. "Don'tcha worry, it's safe" Peach encouraged, and soon both of them were completely in, standing right beside the ledge with my stuff while I watched hidden among the trees in the distance.

They starred at my little bag and spilled pencils for a moment before Peach crouched down and with care placed my sketchbook back besides my bag. Mark soon followed peach and crouched down as well, getting a better look. "this stuff is cute", he muttered gleefully as he rolled a few of my pencils under his pointer finger. "Yeah it is... Do ya think this actually belongs ta someone? Like someone this small", Peach questioned, sounding almost... concerned as he pointed to my supplies for emphasis. Mark looked up from ogling over my pencils at peach with a blank stare and shrugged, "probably, someone had to have made and drawn this... It's pretty good, looks exactly like you", he remarked, looking back and forth between Peach and my drawing with an innocent smile, which Peach replicated as he looked back down at my sketchbook. He starred for a moment, seeming happy, however his expression gradually changed, his smile faded into a pout, his bright blue eyes squinted half closed, and his eyebrows knitted together, like he was pondering over something. What in the world could he be thinking about?

They stayed like that for a while until peach's voice interrupted the silence, "ya think they're still around?... Ya think they're watching us right now?...", He asked, whispering the last part so I couldn't hear, unfortunately for him I have excellent hearing. But I kinda wish I didn't, because now... I'm freaking the fuck out! What if they start looking for me!? What if they find me!?! I can't risk exposing our village. I need to get outta here, as quickly and as quietly as I can, like a mouse.

I carefully step away from the tree and back up whilst gazing at the two, making sure they don't look this way while I'm moving or in the open. But of course while I was moving away my stupid ass foot stepped on a fucking stick, how typical. I was hoping the snap was to quiet for their ears to hear but they turned their heads almost immediately to the sound, scanning the trees where I was with wide, contracting eyes.

I stayed still, knowing any movement on my part would certainly catch their attention, and held my hair, harshly tugging it from fear as I imagined those ginormous eyes on me, examining every little part of my tiny body.

"Did ya hear that", peach whispered, a smile starting to reappear on his face, Which even though it didn't seem malicious in any way still gave me goosebumps. "Yeah... I think you're right... someone's watching us", Mark stated, keeping his tentative expression as they both continued looking around... for me.

As they searched the trees I tried my best to stay hidden in their shadows, pretending to be one myself. But as I cautiously watched I notice their bodies growing taller... th-they're getting up! Oh fuck! Are they gonna come this way!?! At that point I couldn't take it anymore, I had to get out of there.

In a heartbeat, I turn around and run as fast as my little legs could carry me, not even waiting to see them stand up first before sprinting away. And I don't know if it was from the fear or the adrenaline pumping through my veins but I was running like an Olympian star, just zipping through the trees and hoping over any roots and branches that came my way, like an agile rabbit running from a fearsome wolf.

Except in this case it was a person running from a giant, two giants! which in my opinion is much scarier. Cause even though I was literally running the fastest I've ever ran before in my life they still had no trouble catching up to me, with their freakishly long legs and their freakishly long arms.

It didn't take long at all to feel the tremors in the ground as they followed, calling for me to stop in there overbearing voices. I didn't listen. I just kept going, hoping to lose them before I reached the village, I can't let them get to the others, I just can't.

Feeling a sudden duty to protect everyone, I continued pushing forward, making sure to lead them away from the village. But no matter how fast I was the tremors kept getting stronger. Soon enough it started messing with my balance and vision as the world around me shook. I just can't believe someone is big enough to cause the earth to quake like this with a simple step.

Eventually the shaking knocked me off my feet and sent me tumbling down to the ground with an oof as I hit my chin. Then everything stops, the tremors, the voices, the whooshing sounds of the forest as I ran past everything. The only thing I could hear now were my own quick breaths and pounding heart.

Slowly I lift my head up, looking ahead and gulp when I notice their shadows all around me, darkening the forest. I can picture them looming over me, observing me like some worthless bug. Still laying on the ground, I look over my shoulder and lose my breath as I see two pairs of giant shoes right behind me, taunting me, making me imagine one of them lifting off the ground just to come crashing down on me. I squeeze my eyes shut in fear, not wanting to see anymore and wrap my arms around my head as I begin to feel tears streaming down my cheeks.

Fabric shifts loudly behind me, making my body tense. "Are you ok?...", I can hear his voice so clearly now, it's sounds so... Weird, like an accent I've never heard before, and so close. I think about where they could've possibly come from but quickly become startled when I feel something suddenly touch my back, and shake uncontrollably when it gently wraps around my waist and hoists me off the ground with little to no effort.

I look at my waist and whimper as I see I'm literally trapped between a thumb and finger. I can't believe I'm actually being held in a giant's hand right now. I cling to the huge pale fingers that have me dangling dozens of feet in the air and stare into those incredibly wide ocean blue eyes that stared back curiously.

"Whoa, yer so small" he cooed softly. I frantically glanced between both their massive smiling faces, clearly panicking. "can ya talk?", Peach asked, sounding as enthusiastic as a child. But even if I wanted to talk I couldn't, my voice was stuck in my throat. All I could do was helplessly watch as they looked over me in awe, with eyes that seemed almost as tall as me.

And I know I was only going to scare myself even more but I couldn't help but stare at their oversized mouths. They were so close now, I could see each individual line on their lips and count the various bone crushing teeth beyond them. 'please don't eat me, please don't eat me' I repeated over and over in my head, hoping I wouldn't be devoured like the peach, peach ate.

"if it can I don't think it will, it's scared of us", Mark stated in an incredibly deep and stern voice.

'woooow, great fucking job Sherlock, what gave it away huh?, was it when I ran away from you guys like a scared little kid, or is it the fact I'm shaking like leaf right now' I thought, trying to push the fear down with my sarcastic attitude. It obviously wasn't working.

Peach's brows knit together as he looks at me, his eyes now riddled with guilt, "I get if yer scared but we ain't gonna hurt ya, I swear... And I uh, liked the drawing ya did of me, it's really good", he whispered softly, then pulled his lips back in a humble smile. Hearing him say that actually calmed my nerves a bit. I mean I'm always happier when someone compliments my work but I can't believe it works with giants too. I smiled back shyly, feeling the heat in my face as my cheeks blushed with red. Then mustered up enough courage to say "t-thank you" which made both their eyes grow even wider, which I didn't think was even possible.

"You can talk!?!", They both gasped in unison, so loudly I had to cover my ears to stop the ringing. Still blocking my ears, I nod my head frantically in response. "Oh sorry, was that too loud?", Peach asked lowering his voice to a whisper. I nod my head again, a little slower this time, and lower my hands to rest on peach's pale thumb.

"Whats your name?", Mark asked, out of the blue. I snap my head in his direction to see his dumbfounded face and mutter out "uh i-i'm y-y/n", cursing myself for stuttering so much.

"Heh, I'm Mark", he stated, raising his hand up in a small friendly wave. I wave back with another shy smile and think to myself triumphantly, 'heh, well whatdoyouknow I actually guessed his name right'.

"And my name's Sean...or jack if ya prefer", Sean stated, moving his head around excitedly as he talked. 'Unfortunately I didn't come anywhere near to guessing his name, I can't believe I've been calling him 'peach' this entire time' I thought to myself and smile at him too, trying to be nice.

I clear my throat with a small cough and say "hi, uh it's nice to meet you both", trying to be loud enough to hear. They both tilt their heads, smiles widening in response as they stared at me adoringly, like I was the cutest thing they've ever seen, which i obviously was. But it got awkward pretty fast. We all just kinda stared at each other in absolute silence. I felt like I was on display or something. I guess my face showed I was uncomfortable cause pea-i mean Sean abruptly asked "you ok? Are we starring to much?", With a soft chuckle. The suddenest if the question made me hurry with a response, "no-uh I mean yeah, no I mean-uh sorry, c-could you just... Put me down... Please" I stutter, mentally facepalming myself from how much I messed that up, 'I must've sounded so stupid and pathetic just then'.

"Awe, of course", Sean chimed and slowly lowered his hand until my feet hit the ground, letting go once I was able to stand on my own. "there ya go", he mumbled happily and slowly lifted his hand away as I stared at it, following it all the way back up until it rested casually on his knees. I couldn't help but gulp as I looked up at them looking directly down at me, they were so huge. even when they're crouching they're bigger then most if not all the trees around us. I honestly would've preferred being held in their careful hands instead of staying down here, they were so incredibly intimidating from this angle. I'm mean they were intimidating from all angles but this one was most definitely the scariest.

Out of instinct I take a couple of steps back, putting myself a good couple of feet away from those colossal shoes. And right as I stopped moving back Sean's face began growing bigger as he layed down on his stomach, resting his chin on his hairy arms, his nose now within arm's reach. A little to close for my taste but at least a much better view. Then Mark started to move, also laying on his stomach right besides Sean.

"Is this better?", He asked, his breath ruffling up my hair. I exhale a quick "uh huh" in response as i use my hands to brush my hair back in place.

After that we went back to more awkward starring until mark curtly interrupted the silence. "what exactly are you?", He asked as his eyes moved up and down my body, seemingly confused by the colour of my skin and small stature. I turn my body to face him, ready to answer and ask the same question myself, but am immediately stunned when Sean backhandedly slaps Mark's broad shoulder out of nowhere. "Mark, don't be rude", he exclaimed sternly as he did so. And mark was rightfully taken aback by the abrupt action, leaning further away like he couldn't believe he'd just done that.

I cautiously take a few steps back, expecting them to start fighting but mark doesn't make any move to attack. Instead he places his hand over his own chest and sheepishly says, "wha- I wasn't being rude, I was just curious". Sean rolled his eyes jokingly then looked at me like he wanted me to say something. But I didn't know what to say. I awkwardly fidget with my fingers and look at them expectedly, hoping I wouldn't be the one to break the silence.

Luckily Mark noticed my pleading eyes and broke the silence himself, relieving the weight on my chest. "Well nevermind. sorry if I was rude, I've just never interacted with someone like you before", he stated apologetically

"oh, that's ok... I clearly haven't either...I mean someone like you guys", I said, waving a dismissive hand. "if you don't mind me asking, w-why are you guys so... Big?" I asked whilst anxiously shifting my feet.

"Oh um, I wouldn't exactly consider myself as 'big', this is normal for us. Everyone else we know is like this" Sean stated as he pointed to himself and Mark. "Really!?... How many more of you are there?" I asked calmly, not expecting the answer to be high at all.

"Billions", Sean stated composedly, like he wasn't the least bit phased by the answer. I on the other hand was immensely phased, my eyes widened and mouth fell open in shock as soon as he said it. "Wha-BILLIONS!?! How? That's so many!" I stated, pulling my hair from the disbelief, "How come I've never seen others like you?".

They both smirk amusingly at me, clearly loving how flabbergasted I was. "Well we do live in a very big world, and this forest is really secluded from anything else, so it makes sense no one's found it yet", mark concluded casually. "But the world can't possibly be that big! I mean billions-BILLIONS!! I-I just can't believe it. I thought my village had a lot of people but..." I fell silent, unsettled, as I realised what I just admitted. "... No wait! I-I didn't mean- forget I said that ok! Please, erase it from your memories-", "that there's more of you", mark stated abruptly.

I whimpered, sounding quite pathetic. 'oh what have I done, it was literally one goal to keep that to yourself and you fucking fucked it up'. "Hey you don't have ta worry little lass/lad, we ain't gonna hurt anyone, alright", Sean announced sweetly, slowly moving his hand beside me for comfort. I was a little jumpy at first but soon accepted it and let his hand carefully cup around me, his thumb gently stroking my back. It honestly felt kinda nice.

"Really?" I asked timidly, staring with puppy dog pleading eyes. "Of course not", Mark remarked sternly, shaking his head a bit. I immediately felt calmer and smile happily in content. "Thank you, I couldn't live with myself if anyone got hurt", I said, placing a hand over my chest, feeling it gradually slow back to a normal rate.

Now that I didn't have anything to worry about I focused on the careful thumb that was patting my head. It felt sooo nice, I started leaning into it, gradually laying further and further into the warmth of his palm. "That's nice", I cooed as my eyes became droopy, eventually closing completely as I difted off to sleep.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.5K 130 137
Just a collection of old YouTuber Stories. I wanted a clean feed and something to set apart my new writing and my old.
4.3K 146 35
Basically a huge love story in a book filled with ships đź–¤ so enjoy! This may also connect to my life. Maybe Warnings: smut, strong language, mpreg...
15.9K 383 29
The story changes to be from the perspective of y/n a few chapters in, so don't worry! You wake up and see someone you've always wanted to see. You b...
27K 969 35
Ok so I've wanted to do a trans story and since there aren't a lot of crankiplier stories I'm using crankiplier.