Khiphop/ Kpop AMBW Imagines...

By mirahmirahh

Multifandom interracial imagines as it says, taking requests by messages! More

Intro
Felix~ Simp Culture
Jackson~Someone Else
Idol High Version 2 part 1
IHV2 part 2
IHV2 PT3
Gray
Gray
1K VIEWS!!! ✨Request Page✨
IHV2 Part 4
Leeteuk
IHV2 Part6
Leeteuk Request
Hey update

IHV2 Part 5

43 1 0
By mirahmirahh

A/n: I have never woke up crying so much because Jackson cheated on me 🥲...I'm sorry I'm still having a moment, enjoy the next part in the series

Mina

I've been feeling absolutely sick to my stomach for weeks now and the campus doctor has come to check up on me. "Well it seems like you are suffering from a nasty stomach virus. You just need to stay a simple diet of rice, tea, and toast. I'll have it sent to your dorm every day until you get better." I nod weakly laying back down. "If I may ask, could you stay in here until you recover? I want to make sure you're not contagious." "Yes you don't have to worry, I only get up to throw up. I prefer to stay in bed."

-

"Miname something came for you, are you decent?" I let out a weak yes trying to sit up in bed. Yugyeom comes in holding a vase of roses and a basket of what looks like my favorite snacks and candy. "형 sent these for you, here's the card." I take the card and I read it over.

Mina I thought your stage was wonderful , you're my new favorite ending fairy! I heard that you weren't feeling well so I sent you some flowers and snacks that you can have when you feel better. As a fairy is it possible you'll grant my wish haha call me when you're feeling better, in the meantime rest well!

Xx Jay :)

I smile reading the card and I place it on my nightstand. "Thank you Gyeomie, you can place those on my dresser." He smiles and I know that smile...he's pitying me. "Okay Miname...so Bam told me about Jackson, are you okay?" I sigh and shake my head. "No and I don't think I will, I don't want to see him but when I leave the dorm I will because he's literally across the hall. I don't even blame him, she's better than me."

"Stop that, she's not better. You're amazing and he's stupid if he'd give you up for her." I laugh softly not really feeling strong enough to cry. "Thank you Gyeomie, that means a lot. The thing is that technically I never broke up with him but I'm saving that for when I'm not sick and dying. He's been calling and texting me for 2 weeks now and it's killing me not to answer. I still love him..." He sighs. "You're going to figure out your feelings after you get better. It's going to be okay." He pats me on the head.

1 Week Later

I feel so much better and I woke up feeling refreshed...and hungry. After I do my morning routine I decide to get dressed in my usual streatwear fashion and I text my hair stylist to come over. Fortunately she lives on campus and in my building. "Knock knock, it's about time you're on your feet. Let's get this hair tamed and slayed to the gods!"

~

"Wow this is so pretty, I love the color touch up! The blue was a amazing before but I'm really liking the purple silver, it's beautiful! What would I do without you?" She smiles taking pictures. "You'd cry because you don't like doing your hair. I love it on you, it's the hair growth for me though, it's already down your back. Alright go conquer the day."

I give her a hug before grabbing my purse and leaving out the dorm. I press the elevator to go down and I take out my phone and I play my Kim Kardashian game. It opens so I step in not paying attention to who's inside. "Uhhh ummm...so uh what floor." I feel a cold chill come over me. I look up to see Jackson and I immediately want to get out. "Actually I think I'll take the stairs." I walk right back out the elevator and he sighs. "Baby don't be like that, we need to talk." He pulls me back into the elevator.

The doors close and the lights flicker. "..." The elevator makes some weird noises and then the lights go completely out. "Well this is great, now I'm stuck in here with you. Of course too many good things happened this morning and now my day is being evened out with something terrible...thanks a lot Jackson." He laughs nervously. "Haha well at least we finally get to talk things out." I roll me eyes and I take a seat on the floor of the elevator. "That's the thing Jackson, I don't want to talk to you, I don't even want to look at you. Just looking at you right now makes me want to throw up."

He sighs and sits down across from me. "Well I understand that and I just wanted to let you know that I didn't mean to kiss her, I just got caught up in the moment and then you walked in the room when I was pushing her away. I didn't kiss her first, she kissed me and I'm sorry I kissed her back. But baby there's nothing going on between us, I only want to be with you! I hope you can forgive me..."

"Jackson...I happen to be a semi insecure girl when it comes to myself and most days I'm fine and even on my best days I still have my doubts. You know usually I could've counted on your support but you didn't even come by my dressing room to say anything or even text or call me before my stage and at least afterwards I was hoping you'd be around to congratulate me on my first stage...but no, when I find you you're not just kissing her, you're making out with someone I actually look up to. The feeling that I feel about it all is not necessarily mad but betrayed I guess. I don't think I can trust you right now and because of that I don't want to be near you."

"Baby I'm sorry, I don't know what else to say. I can't even imagine how much I hurt you and just thinking about it hurts me to think I ever did something to make you cry." I sigh looking up at him. "Remember when I came to your room and you were talking in your sleep?" He nods. "Okay because that's the first time you lied to me. And if that wasn't a red flag, it was the fact you came up with a lie so quickly. At first I was going to brush it off but then I actually caught you kissing her. So just be really honest with me Jackson and there's no where for you to run off to either. You cheated on me with her for how long?"

"It was only that one kiss, I was having dreams about her but nothing beyond that. I honestly didn't mean to cheat on you. I know you feel like you can't trust me but I want to regain your trust, and I'll do anything to do that!" He looks at me teary eyed and I sigh. "Okay...I believe you. I think we need a break for now until I think I can trust you again." He smiles softly and scoots closer to me. "I promise I won't lose your trust ever again...you changed your hair color, I like it."

"Yeah I wanted to have something that didn't remind me of you but here I am stuck in an elevator with you starving. I have eaten a proper meal in 3 weeks..."My stomach grumbles and I groan. "Aww baby I'm sorry...don't you have any snacks in your purse?" I give him a look. "I've been sick for 3 weeks I didn't have time to put anything in my bag, hence why I was going out today." He pulls me into a hug. "Well I guess in a way this is my fault, I'm sorry Mina." I sigh. "It's okay, we all make mistakes sometimes."

"Sorry about that, the whole building was out of power for 2 hours. I hope you aren't too traumatized by all of this." The building manager says getting Jackson and I out of the elevator. "I think I'll be taking the stairs for awhile if I ever leave my room. Thank you for getting us out!" I run off to the café leaving Jackson behind.

When I get inside I run straight to the register to see one of the workers smiling. "미나씨, 잘 지냈어요? I haven't seen you in a long time!" I nod smiling. "네, 잘 지냈어요! I was sick but now I'm all better and starving. I'd like my usual order and see there any matcha lava cookies left??" He nods smiling. "I'm glad you're back with a healthy appetite, yes we do, I'll give you the fresh batch to take home!" "Omg thank you!! I love this place...I'll go wait at my table!"

I go to sit at my usual booth that's occupied by Jay. "Hey you're at my table." He looks up from his phone and smiles. "Mina you're feeling better, there's plenty of room for you to sit across from me." I shrug and sit on the other side of the booth. "You didn't call me, I sent you flowers and a gift basket." I smile holding back my laugh. "I was going to call but I was stuck in an elevator for 2 hours with Jackson and I was just able to get out of there. I'm so hungry I just ran straight here."

He laughs leaning forward. "Ah and here I thought you were avoiding me. You look beautiful, I'd never guess that you were trapped in an elevator." My favorite café worker comes and brings me my food. "Here you are Mina, I didn't know that Jay was your boyfriend. You two are really cute together!" Before I could respond I'm interrupted. "Actually I'm not her boyfriend but I wouldn't mind being her boyfriend." Jay winks and I feel my face heat up. "Oh well you two would make a lovely couple."

The worker places down my food and winks. I laugh nervously as I take a bite out of my corn dog. "So speaking of boyfriends, where's yours?" I sigh. "Erm well uh he kinda cheated on me a few weeks ago and well we're on a break at the moment." He raises an eyebrow. "He must be stupid to cheat on you when he has the most beautiful woman already." I scoff in agreement. "Yeah he is but oh well. We had a talk about it and he didn't mean to so I forgive him. Anyways, you mentioned that you wanted a wish granted on your card. What's your wish?"

"My wish," He takes my hand that's hold a corn dog and kisses it. "Is to show you how a real man should treat you, like a queen." My eyes widen and he chuckles softly. "Well that's...I guess I can grant your wish."

"I had a great time today, thanks for walking me home." Jay smiles and I might be hallucinating but I see him blushing. "Of course, if it were up to me, everyday would a good time." He stares down into my eyes before leaning in and kissing my cheek. "Goodnight Mina, text me okay?" He smells intoxicating and his cologne surrounds me as he engulfs me in a hug. "Goodnight Jay..."

"Oh you're out late..." Jackson is topless and sweaty with a gym towel over his shoulder. "She's a big girl, it's not like she has a curfew." I sense the tension in the air. "Well that she is but I was talking to Mina." I look between them awkwardly. "Jackson I'm up late every night and have been since a kid. Thank you for worrying...Goodnight Jay, I'll text you." I go to kiss him on his cheek but he turns to face me and our lips brush against each other. "Uh oh sorry! I'll uh see you later Jackson hehe!" I run into my dorm as quickly as possible.

Jackson

"So are you her boyfriend?" Jay looks at me and I frown. "I was...but she kinda hates me right now." I wish I could go back in time and never go back to that stupid dressing room and just waited for Mina. "She doesn't hate you, I can tell. But now you got some serious competition." I raise an eyebrow. "Competition? You?" He smirks and laughs to himself. "I'm not the only one who wants her. Just when I took her out to dinner I got lots of glares from different dudes around here. You better step up your game man and try to win her back because I'm not going to back down and I'm sure you're aware of that."

"I guess all I have to say is may the best man win." I hold out my hand and he shakes it. "Good luck man because I have some moves up my sleeve."

A/n:

Wow so I currently don't know how I'm going to publish everything rn but do you want a separate Idol High book?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 9.9K 200
My rants of imagination part 2 <3 - - - - ????All inspired by songs in my playlist ????
32.9K 1.3K 24
miss me with the fake apologies.
1.6K 28 16
Ateez scenarios *taking requests!!* Just a compilation of Ateez scenarios/imagines for Atiny and any one who wants to dive into this Wonderland! En...
123K 1.5K 36
Requests open for anyone involved in Kmusic or acting 🤗 fluff,smut,angst and sadness I wrote this a while ago, not knowing what i was getting into�...