Make it with you [Sooshu]

By cheongsojomhaji

"I'm sorry." === "I wasn't even aware that I'm already in love with her." === Love is very complex and that... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
NEVERLANDS LOVE SOOJIN
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 11

720 36 10
By cheongsojomhaji

"So you two are saying that you've actually met already four years ago here in Busan?" Minnie questioned tilting her head to look at both Soojin and Shuhua who was seated behind her and Miyeon.

"Yeah." Shuhua shortly answered but she have this certain kind of smile on her face. Soyeon look at the two from the rear view mirror.

"That's why you asked me about Soojin unnie's hometown." Yuqi spoke up joining the conversation. "Yeah, I don't actually remember that much because I have difficulties in remembering things." Shuhua answered.

Soojin got the answer from that which is why Shuhua can't remember her when Miyeon introduced the younger girl to them at the start of the week.

"So we could say that you two are close friends then?" Minnie asks her eyes shifting from Shuhua to Soojin seeking for an answer. "Well you could say that we are." Soyeon heard Soojin's answer crystal clear.

===

"Are you going straight to Ms. Bae's office?" Miyeon asks the youngest. "I think I should because I can't really receive something like that." Shuhua said.

"Then give us your things we'll go take it to our dorm." Minnie suggested and Shuhua was grateful to meet very good people. "Yeon, I'll stay to their dorm for awhile. I won't be coming with the two of you." Miyeon informed the girl.

"Okay, just call me unnie if you need a ride home." The four hop off from the car as Soojin went to sit on the passenger seat. "Text me when you arrive at your apartment." Yuqi gave Soyeon a warning look.

Shuhua knocked on the door but she was surprised to who opened the door. "Seulgi unnie?" Shuhua couldn't decipher what emotion Seulgi was portraying because the older woman was clearly not in the mood for a talk.

Seulgi didn't even greeted Shuhua as she passed by the younger heading straight out of the office.

Shuhua saw a man standing near the table of Ms. Bae. "Uh Ms. Bae?" The man turned around and moved away from the table and Shuhua can clearly see how distressed the Dean was.

"Suho please get out of my office for now." it was calm yet it seems like she's just trying not to explode. The man named Suho excused himself, Shuhua bow politely to them.

"I'm glad that you're here Ms. Yeh." Irene motioned Shuhua to sit down so they can talk more comfortably. "Uh yeah about the car, Miyeon unnie had told me about the situation." Shuhua started. "Yes, the guards informed us just this morning that someone sent a car to the university and to be received under your name. The sender is quite well known around Seoul so I don't know if you have connections with them. The Lee Corporation just personally sent me an email a few hours ago and are asking to meet you tomorrow." Irene has this soft look on Shuhua.

Shuhua couldn't comprehend it at all because first of all why would such a well known company send her a car and how did they know she's here and who she is.

"If you don't know them, we can always take action on it. They can mean harm or maybe not but we aren't sure because based from your facial reaction it shows that you don't know them." Irene added.

"I'll go and meet them but I won't be receiving the car that they sent here."

After talking to Ms. Bae, Shuhua didn't head straight to their dorm and her feet led her to the same cafe near their campus.

From outside she saw Seulgi just about to enter the car. "Unnie." Shuhua called out that caught Seulgi's attention. The older woman closed the door as Shuhua walks closer.

Seulgi feels bad for not greeting the younger earlier when she indeed knew Shuhua was actually there. "Hey, sorry about earlier. I was totally in a bad mood." Seulgi truthfully said.

"No it's okay I understand. What do you say for a drink?" This is the first time that Shuhua is actually inviting someone to drink. Seulgi smiled but it was soon replaced with a teasing smile. "Oh are you in your legal age? You look like a cute little high school." Seulgi teasingly said earning a glare from Shuhua.

"I do not." Shuhua retorted.

"So hop on, it's your treat." Shuhua nodded.

On the other hand Yeri has a frown on her face yet a smile on her lips as she looks out from the big glass window where she can perfectly witness the scene.

Seulgi was actually going out to drink alone and Yeri was informed already but Yeri wasn't informed that Seulgi won't drink alone and would have a companion in last minute.

You can say that Seulgi and Shuhua are close as the younger keeps on getter her regular coffee at Seulgi's cafe where Seulgi would always be the one to serve her. Seulgi finds the younger one interesting actually.

===

"Thank you for the ride Yeon." Soojin thanked the girl but instead Soyeon went out of her car also. "Can we talk?" Soyeon asks.

Soojin have this tight-lipped smile on her face as she nods her head.

"I'll go get you some juice." Soojin stood up leaving Soyeon in her living room for a moment. Soyeon leaned her back on the couch comfortably, her arms crossed over her chest.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Soojin came back holding a glass of orange juice, placing it on the coffee table. "Do you still have feelings for Shuhua?" it was a question that Soojin didn't want to hear at all.

Soyeon cleared her throat grabbing the glass of orange juice, taking a sip of it. "Or am I wrong?" Soyeon added.

"I've known you since we were kids Soo. If Shuhua is the one you met at the playground four years ago then the person you have taken a liking to was also Shuhua. You've been ruining my ears every night telling me how you two have always had a great time playing around and I to be honest felt happy to hear that but it's different now." Soyeon stopped for a moment putting the glass of orange juice down on the table as she face Soojin.

There was confusion written on Soojin's face not because she was confused to what is happening but because she was confused to what would she do.

Soyeon gently held Soojin's hands. "I've always noticed the emptiness in you since then when the day that you said she was gone and you met Hui last year, you two hit it off and I thought that emptiness that I have always seen in you would disappear but no it didn't. I want you to be fully honest with me." Soojin's breath hitched.

Eyes closed she holds onto Soyeon tightly.

"Why is Shuhua taking so long?" Yuqi voiced out taking her eyes off from her laptop. Minnie takes her headphones off didn't quite hear what Yuqi just said. "What?" Minnie asks.

"We're going to have dinner soon but Shuhua is not here yet." Yuqi said.

Miyeon was quietly sitting on Minnie's bed while reading one of Minnie's books. "Love, Shuhua's not here yet." Minnie stood up completely abandoning the game that she and Yuqi are playing.

"Yah unnie we are going to lose." Yuqi complained.

Miyeon look up as Minnie flop down beside Miyeon hugging the older by the wait. The two heard Yuqi whining, "Such a disgusting sight. We lost." Yuqi glared at Minnie.

"I'll call Ms. Bae." Miyeon took her phone.

She too was worried of why Shuhua wasn't here yet.

"Oh is that so Ms. Bae, thank you." Miyeon ended the call as stood up leaving a pouting Minnie on the bed. "Loveeee~" Minnie whined like a baby missing her girlfriend's warmth.

"Aish such a baby." Yuqi commented. "Minnie order us some food, I'll try calling the number Ms. Bae gave to me." But of course even if Minnie is whining like a baby and definitely sulking like a kid she would always still follow what her girlfriend orders her to do.

[Gangnam-gu, Seoul South Korea 6:00 pm]

OCTAGON CLUB

Loud music filled Shuhua's ears. "This is a typical nightlife here in Seoul." Seulgi said luckily Shuhua caught her words. Roaming her eyes around it wasn't that crowded yet.

"They are usually pack when it's midnight." Seulgi added, guiding Shuhua to the bar corner.

A woman oozing with coolness showed up welcoming the two. "Seulgi in the house, how have you been? A beautiful evening to the two of you." Shuhua just nodded with a smile.

Shuhua doesn't really go out at night except when Tzuyu invites her to some parties. She sat there, her eyes focused onto the DJ.

"I'm okay Byul, just here for a couple of drinks." Seulgi replied patting her friend's arm. "Seems like you're still single." Byup can sense that there is no way that the girl with Seulgi right now is her girlfriend.

"Very much single." Seulgi chuckled at her own response completely forgetting about what happened inside Irene's office.

"Hey Shuhua what would you like to drink?" Shuhua faced Seulgi.

"Sazerac would be fine." Shuhua answered which stunned Seulgi but she was more than amazed to have a drinking buddy now. "Two sazerac Byul."

"Coming right away and if you need some fun just call my name I'll give you some of our best." Moonbyul shot Seulgi a knowing look and the older woman could only shake her head at the thought of it but it wasn't a bad idea either.

"I love her so much." Seulgi mumbles and her fingers tapping the wooden barstool. "But it hurts so much." she added before sipping on her glass again.

This is the reason why Shuhua doesn't really want to get involved with the word 'Love' that word is very strong. She have gone through where a lot of guys and girls confessed to her but her only answer to them was.

'Please do not fall in love with me.'

Shuhua has been tearing herself like a confetti for other people's enjoyment.

Because people will never understood the art that her messy mind is painting.

"There is still time." Shuhua uttered getting Seulgi's attention. No one have ever said that to her and Shuhua is the first one that didn't say such as 'keep going' or 'everything will be alright'.

"I don't know how long you have love her but there's still time. Notice the simple things that are often overlooked when we are speeding ahead towards something because we want to get there fast. There's still time Seulgi unnie. Live and breathe for a moment. I'm not saying that you should stop loving her but I think you're forgetting to love yourself first. We only have one life and we should appreciate it." Shuhua finished her words along with her glass of sazerac.

"Thank you." it was full of sincerity like Seulgi was splashed with water in her face waking her up. Shuhua smiled as she orders another glass of her drink.

The two have been drinking and as hours pass by people started to fill the place making it a little crowded already. It wasn't even midnight and yet the people are already having fun.

"Unnie one apple martini." a girl with blonde hair showed up and if Shuhua was right the girl just beside them is the DJ up in front earlier.

"Oh Ryujin did Lisa arrived already?" Moonbyul asks as she prepares the girl's drink. "Yeah Lisa unnie is there already so I'm free now." the girl with blonde hair received the cocktail from Moonbyul.

Shuhua was unconsciously staring at the girl named Ryujin. "A fly might come in." Seulgi giggle purposely teasing the younger girl.

"You find her beautiful?" Seulgi asks noticing how Shuhua was staring at the girl beside them. "She is." Shuhua answered taking her eyes off focusing on her drink. "Then talk to her." Seulgi encouraged the younger but Shuhua shakes her head.

"You're afraid." Seulgi added.

"I just don't want to. It's gonna get complicated." Shuhua explained herself. "It wouldn't be if you're not going to make it complicated." Seulgi retorted. "Just talk to her and see how it goes and besides the golden rule is no strings attached." Seulgi gave Shuhua a smile.

===
Since I'm feeling quite good tonight, here's an update, you know the drill I don't update during sundays so no update tomorrow.

And a very important character has been added to the story.

Stay safe

Stay hydrated

CIAO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 8.1K 41
Soojin and Shuhua are members of the famous kpop group (g)idle. Shuhua loves Soojin, but Soojin never notices. this is a sooshu fic, since i've rec...
19.1K 1K 26
song yuqi seems to have it all: money, friends, a life. after finally getting a job, she meets the obsessed jeon soyeon, and immediately acquires a...
29K 1.5K 26
Cho Miyeon starts her third year at university. She's considered famous and someone to not mess up with but when a new freshman bumps into her on the...
10.9K 182 13
mature/spicy/fluff/angst spicy it's like not a smut but almost, you'll figure it out. idk what to say, enjoy!!