Beyond Temptation | 18+

By Basictales

A Reverseharem Story ..... "Pardon me... Did I hear it right?" Aadya was bewildered. Is it a dream or reality... More

Introduction
More Characters
1) Enigma
2) Sharing Her
3) Cute Siren
4) Stalking Them
5) Meeting
6) Look At Me
7) Kind or Clever Mind?
8) Challenge
9) Doomed
10) She's No Angel
11) Stop Staring At Me
12) What have you done Brother!
13) Be careful what U wish 4
14) That night I kissed you
15) The Good bye Look
16) Choose or Loose
17) The Devil's Den
19) Dreaming of you
20) The Punishment
21) Loving, Caring, Blackmailing.
22) My Princess
23) Date Night
24) Power Play
25) Fantasizing about her
26) The Girl Who Loved Digvijay
27) Dirty Desires
28) Save The Date
29) Love
30) Scarlet Letter
31) Jalebis And Kisses
32) Red
33) My Home
34) Gucci And Knife
35) We Are Who We Are
36) Dirty Vibes - I
37) Dirty Vibes II
38) Found You Lost You
39) Where Have You Been?
40) One For All And All For One
41) The Eighth Vow
42) A Dark Red Season
43) I Can't Pretend
44) Swing Of Love
45) Serendipity
46) No Us Without You
47) Sugar
48) Claims
49) Soft Flower
50) Wild Flower
51) Crimson Leaves
The Aesthetic
52) Infidelity
53) Flightless Bird
54) The Unsaid Feelings
55) The Fourth Man
56) Someone Out There
57) Sacrifices
58) My Type Of Touch
59) Horny Husband
60) Love Is In The Air
61) Souvenir
62) Realization
63) February
64) Losing Someone
65) Lady Of His Dreams
66) Pain
67) Let's Burn Ourselves A Bit
68) When The Souls Met
69) Just Like Animals
70) Anal What!?
71) Ass Cheeks Blushing
72) Past ?
73) Kamasutra
74) Naked
75) Honeymoon - I
76) Honeymoon II
77) Honeymoon - III
78) Confession
79) Public Sex ?
80) Two Years, Two Months
81) The Gala

18) Like a Sandalwood's Scent

10K 555 127
By Basictales

Am I in some fairytale? Aadya wondered lightly tracing her fingertips on the wooden surface of grand piano.

Who plays this piano? Is it Rudra, Vikram or Digvijay?

Tearing her eyes away from the grand piano she looked at the glorious library she was in.

Indeed she was in a fairytale.

Thousands of books surrounding her each encompassing a different world in them. She was tempted to just go and open the crisp pages of those old classical novels. But she restrained herself.

She is alone, they are not here. How can she touch anything in their absence. She knew how expensive those books were.

"Rudra had said, we own everything in here" her subconscious reminded. Telling her to go and satisfy her longing to explore the world inside those books.

She shook her head and hugged herself tightly as the cold wind coming from the open window touched her skin.

How can she forget to bring a sweater? It's chilly December evening!

She glanced at the big round clock hanging on the wall. It's been only five minutes Vikram had gone leaving her alone here.

Whatever work he was doing before coming home. It was sure exhausting. He was looking so worn out. His always perfectly styled dark brown hair were so messy and the crisp white shirt wrinkled. He was in a dire need of a warm relaxing shower.

"What work you were doing?" she had asked him. Breaking the silence engulfing them.

His eyes sharpened on her question. His demeanor changed by her simple question.

"Attending a meeting" his reply curt and short.

"Hmm" she hummed. Not exactly believing him.

"Go and have a warm relaxing shower. You need one" she had said.

"No. Not leaving you alone here" he refused in a second.

"Vikram I am alright. Go and have a shower. You are looking so exhausted" she insisted him.

"You are acting like a wife" he had softly said tilting his head on one side. A ghost of smile on his handsome face.

God. He is looking so cute! her subconscious gushed.

"I am not acting like a wife. I am only being nice to you. So don't assume anything else mister" rolling her eyes Aadya had said with a tint of pink appearing on her cheeks.

He laughed and standing up from his chair, he holds his hand out to her.

Aadya looked up at him in question, then looked at his hand frowning.

"Let's go" he said and with out thinking twice she put her hand on his.

His hands were rough, strong. His knuckles battered, so contrast on her smooth,soft hands.

"Where are we going?" she asked as they passed through several doors.

"It's a small library. We don't use it often. We can have a talk here" he said opening the door of the small yet a stunning library.

"It's beautiful" she whispers looking around.

"Will you be alright here alone?" he had asked. He wished she will say no, he did not wanted to leave her behind alone.

"Yes" she had gave him a nod.

"Are you sure ? I can wait until Rudra or Vijay comes. Their call must be finished by now" he asked again.

"Yes. I will be alright here. You go and freshen up. I'll wait for you" she assured him.

Vikram had a look of uncertainty in his eyes.

"Go" she had said pointing her thumb towards the door.

It's only been five minutes and she is feeling alone and lost without them.

She again looked at the large piano behind her, an inharmonios sound arose when her fingertips danced on the keys of piano. She winced and blushed furiously at the unmelodious sound.

"Who do you think you are? Martha Argerich ?" her subconscious mocked.

Ignoring the mocking comment coming from her subconscious she again looked at the glorious library.

This time her eyes caught the sight of the family pictures hanging on the wall beside those book shelves.

She took few steps getting a closer look of those photographs.

She looked at the girl who was beaming a huge smile hugging Rudra's waist tightly, her head rested on his chest. He was too looking very happy. It was the happiest she has ever seen him.

Aadya stood there with a lump in her throat and tried to fight back the tears.

The photograph reminded her of Abhimanyu. The pure cheery smile on the girl's face was resembling her own, when she hugs Abhimanyu.

"He loves his sister" she smiled at this thought.

Her eyes moves to another photograph. It was the picture of Digvijay's family.

The girl in the picture was giving her a cold vibes that is quite opposite to the woman who was giving a pleasant smile to the camera.

Like always.. Digvijay was aloof. He couldnot even smile in a picture. She giggled shaking her head.

A little gasp escaped her mouth as she looked at the woman with Vikram. She was none other than The Lavanya Rajawat.

How can she be so dumb. She is Vikram's mother!

Lavanya Rajawat the biggest businesswoman of India. Owning one of the biggest international beauty brands she was one of the most influential figures.

Aadya had admired her since the day she heard her speech on woman empowerment. She was only fourteen. Lavanya's speech was so strong and powerful, it had inspired thousands of girls, including Aadya.

"God what an idiot I am" she face palmed at her stupidity.

You are the dumbest creature. Her subconscious said.

"I know" Aadya said rubbing her arms.

Her eyes landed on another photograph. It was a different one. It was a black and white picture of the triumvirate.

She could not help but glue her eyes to the three Greek god. The monochrome image was perfectly reflecting their gorgeousness.

It seemed like they were in a club or casino, the picture was taken candidly.

They were in a middle of conversation when the picture was taken.

With a glass of liquor in one hand and another hand in his pant pocket and his brows drawn together Digvijay was telling something to Rudra. Eyes cold and proud as always.

Tilting his head on one side and with a solemn look on his face, Rudra was giving his full attention to whatever Digvijay was telling him.

Completing the triangle was Vikram. His eyes holding a mischievous glint as he looked at those two while lighting the cigarette hanging from his lips.

All of them standing in their tall frame, the three piece suit hugging them tightly.

All three of them spreading their charm. Their aura reflecting on the monochrome photograph.

How can these men look this insanely good looking. They are the most gorgeous creature she had even seen.

They are so easy on the eyes, her subconscious lusted after them.

"I know" Aadya gulped seeing their beauty captured in a picture.

Not a picture it's an art. A painting. A masterpiece made by god himself. God must have spent a little more time making them!

The chilly evening air coming from the open window grazed on her arm making her shiver involuntary.

She was so mesmerized by the picture of them that she did not heard the footsteps approaching her.

When Digvijay came in the small library he was welcomed by the tropical flower scent of her. Her strong exotic fragrance was hunging in the room.

Her scent alone can enhance his mood.

He found her looking at the family pictures hanging on the wall beside the book shelves.

He gazed at her slender form, she was in a simple white top and a blue denim jeans, her hairs in a messy bun.

He wondered how a simple girl like her can make three men want her this much. It was not only her beauty that attracts them to her. It was much more than that, it was something deep and raw.

He gazed at her little longer, thinking about how perfectly she fits as his ideal woman.

Digvijay knew she was nothing like a woman he desired before. She was nothing like a woman he had loved once.

Or maybe she is everything he ever wanted. He ever needed!

He knew the truth lies in the second sentence. She is everything he ever wanted.

He is just in denial.

Only if she would have came earlier in his life!

He furrowed his eyebrows when he saw her shivering figure.

Silly girl! Not wearing a sweater in chilly evening.

Shaking his head on her carelessness. He walked out of the small library.

When he came back with a pashmina shawl in his hands, he was astonished to find her in the same place as before.Still gawking at their family photographs.

Is she finding something hidden on those pictures!

She did not even budged slightly when he approached her.

"Aadya" he called her, but she was lost in her own La La Land.

Sighing. He wrapped the pashmina shawl around her firm shoulders making her startled.

Aadya glanced at her intruder and met the dark brown orbs of Digvijay.

Shit! He had caught her shamelessly gawking at their photograph.

She gulped seeing him this close to her, his hands still holding the edges of shawl around her.

"How are you?" he asked.

How is she? She is confused. She is exhausted. She is panicking at the thought of what her future holds. And she was lusting over three men just few seconds ago.

"I am good" she said as she licked her dry lips before talking.

His eyes observed the look of worry in her eyes.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine" his voice as smooth as a silk.

"I am not worrying. I know everything will be fine...I am not worrying" she said in a small voice titling her head slightly.

His eyes lingered on her long slender neck. Her neck was perfection, so beautiful.

He gulped down the desire to kiss the back of her neck.

"You are worrying about something" his breath fanned on her face, his masculine scent invading her senses.

"If I was worried. I wouldn't be standing here" she said flatly.

He narrowed his eyes at her nonchalance and his lips twitched. Aadya can see a ghost of smile appearing on his face.

He was amused.

"You are hiding your smile" she said smiling cheekily.

"I am not" he grumbled making her giggle.

She glanced at him and said," I wish to see your smile" her voice so soft, it was melting his stone like heart.

"I am glad you are here" he said completely avoiding her previous statement.

Her lips formed a thin line. He always ignores her.

"They are beautiful" she gestured to the family pictures, ignoring his previous statement.

Take that sir.

"Is she your sister" she asked him pointing at the girl standing beside him on the photograph.

"Hmm" was his only reply.

"You three have a beautiful family" she said in just above a whisper.

A small smile on her face. They are fortunate to have a loving family.

She did not doubted these men could be ruthless if their family was threatened. She knew they are a family men.

"You too" he said seeing the longing in her eyes for her family.

"You are indirectly calling Abhimanyu beautiful. The person you three hate so much" she raised an eyebrow and looked at him.

"We do not hate him"

"If it's not hatred, then what is it?"

"Differences" his voice quite and hesitant.

Aadya frowned and asked, "What differences. I want to know"

"It's not worth your time"

"Let me decide that"

"Tonight is our night. Let's leave the topic of Abhimanyu. For some other time. The right time"

"And when's the right time"

"Whenever you want, but not tonight"

"Okay" she nodded not pursuing him further.

They heard multiple footsteps approaching them, looking at the door she found Rudra and Vikram standing there.

"Shall we" Digvijay whispered close to her ears making her realise how close they were standing.

"Yep" she murmured.

Rudra passed her a warm cup of coffee as she sat on one of the white sofa.

She dared to look at him in eyes while accepting the coffee.

Is he still mad at me?

Rudra gave her a small smile assuring her that he is not mad at her for anything. She felt relief seeing his smile.

Digvijay walked towards the open window and closed it, seizing the cold breeze coming in.

Aadya's gaze moved to the bright flames on the fireplace at the corner as Vikram tucked another piece of bark into the bright coals.

She hugged the pashmina shawl tightly around her and took a small sip from the hot aromatic coffee. She moaned and closed her eyes enjoying the strong taste of coffee that melted magically on her taste buds.

A small contented smile appears on her face, a warm cup of coffee that's what you want on a cold winter evening. This was the best coffee she ever had.

When the crescent of her eyelids raised, her blue green irises met with the brown ones of Vikram.

Vikram sat across from her on the coffee table, elbows on his knees, watching her.

Digvijay was standing beside the window, while Rudra was sipping his coffee leaning on one of the book shelves.

"Speak" her stomach did a somersault hearing the authoritive tone of Vikram. Completely different from the tone he used earlier.

She looked at the three men, their eyes were pact with unknown emotions. The emotions in their eyes was so strong and raw it make her feel light headed.

"Why me?" her voice so soft, she wondered did they even hear her.

Vikram rakes his hand through his hairs as he looked at her. He shrugged and said, "why not you?"

Aadya narrowed her eyes, pissed at him.

What a Cocky Bastard!

"I am still waiting for the right answer" she said in a no nonsense tone.

"We already told you that night in the club. We crave you, we desire you. You are everything we ever wanted. It is as simple as that" Rudra said simply.

Aadya shook her head at their answers. It cannot be that simple.

"I don't believe you" she said looking at all three of them.

"You come from a royal family. I am sure you have met woman prettier than me, better than me in every way possible. I don't think I am so special that a man like you will want me as his wife, his queen" Aadya said looking at Digvijay.

"Rudra, you have mocked me in front of everyone. That clearly showed, I am not like the girl you are interested in. So how can you say, you are desiring me, craving my presence in your life.When it looks like I am not the girl you have ever wished to be your wife"she looked down and said in a whisper.

"And You. Vikram I am nothing in front of those supermodels and actresses that you have been with. You can have any woman in the world if you want then why me?" the words were coming from somewhere deep in her heart.

Her heart tightened saying those words to them, but Aadya knew it's important to know, why her?

"Because there is something about you that we can't resist. We tried to resist the temptation of making you ours. But we are failing, we are failing every damn time and succumbing to the temptation. The temptation of you" Digvijay's eyes darken as he gritted out the words.

"You make me feel powerless Aadya. You make feel like I am making a fool of myself" he said ironically.

She clutched the shawl tightly in her fist. He was looking dangerous. Dangerously handsome!

"And you are asking us why we want you among all the other girls? Are you demeaning yourself Aadya? So let me tell you why you.

You are the bravest woman we have ever seen. You are not intimidated by the men to whom the world bows down in fear and respect. You are so true to yourself, so real with no pretension. A pure perfection.

That's what I admire about you" Rudra said as he sat beside her and tugged a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"You are the most bravest, strongest, gorgeous and a wonderful woman we have ever seen. You amaze me everytime love.

Why wouldn't we want a woman like you as our wife. You are the one who will complete us. We know...you are written in our destiny" Aadya gasped slightly as he wiped a tear off her cheek with one of his large hands.

His tender and soft voice melted her heart, his sweet nothing words bring tears in her eyes. She just wanted to give a little kiss on his cheek. He is being so sweet, she wondered is she really all of those things that he is saying she is!

"I will be honest with you darling. You never leave my mind since the day I saw you. I tried to forget about you by loosing myself in another woman's arm" Vikram said taking her soft hands in his rough ones.

Aadya tried to snatch her hands away from him hearing his confession but he held her hands firmly, grazing his thumb on the back of her hands.

His words pierced her heart, she knew she is being petty he himself had said how big of a player he was, still her heart soured hearing him.

"But it was that smile of yours that make me reach my orgasm everytime. Every fucking time. What magic do you know?" he asked her with a tint of confusion in his voice.

"You are physically attracted to me" she asked looking in his eyes.

His heart broke seeing the tears brimming in her eyes. He had fucked up.

"Aadya I am not good with words. And I am not a good person like you. But please believe me this once when I say, it's much more than a mere physical attraction"

It was very hard for Vikram to say those words, it was a first time he was feeling this emotions and it was the very first time he was going to confess it.

"I think I am falling for you. I am falling for you since the day I saw your smile.

I am falling for you darling... Did you hear what I said, Darling? I fucking adore you. I am crazy about you. I am falling for you hard.

And I am not feeding you lines. I mean every word that I said to you. I...." he couldn't finish his sentence as Aadya hugged him tight making him stop in the middle.

"It's okay no one is perfect. Everyone has a past that they are not proud of. I too have" she murmured as he hugged her back.

She wiped few tears that had betrayed her and cleared her throat.

"Why share a wife?" she asked her second question, confusion written on her face.

These three are possessive man. Then why sharing a wife?

"Our unity is our sharpest weapon Aadya. Love, lust, desire, money nothing can break this. We do not have any problem in sharing a wife and it's something we ourself cannot explain. It's just came normal to us. That how we are" Rudra shrugged as if this is nothing different. Still she can see the seriousness in his eyes.

Something big is hiding behind their decision. Aadya nodded her head not questioning their choice of relationship further.

How can she ask this when she herself is having a deep affection for three men!

"Why do you think I will not try to break your bond?" she raised an eyebrow in question.

"You will not" Digvijay's voice was crisp and clear.

He knew Aadya is not a girl who will try to break their bond. He knew she is not a wicked minded woman.

He saw the honest emotions in her eyes, that night when she kissed Rudra. The emotions in her eyes were as pure as her.

"We know, it's a dark path we are leading you. We know you are afraid that this desire will taint you" he said softly nothing like a Digvijay whom Aadya knew before.

"You are a purest soul Aadya. Pure as fire, you are pure like the core of earth. I know we do not deserve you...

But I swear Aadya I will never let our desire taint you" Vikram gave his words to her.

"We want you Aadya. We know this desire is lethal, it will burn us . But I guess we are attracted to you like a moth to flame"

"Its me who will burn like a moth to flame. This attraction will be my destruction" Aadya whispered the words looking at the light flames of the firesite.

"Do not compare yourself with a moth who burn down itself in a blind attraction...

You are like a sandalwood tree who never loses its fragrance despite venomous snake wrapped around it. Your self esteem, your confidence is your real fragrance, no one can destruct it" honesty was dripping from Digvijay's words.

A silence took over in the room after that only the rustling sound of fire can be heard.

"I have some conditions. If you accept those conditions then only we can move forward" Aadya said taking a deep breath.

Now its up to them if they are accepting her conditions or not..

************************************

Please vote, comment and follow🌷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 21.6K 43
When Aarohi Singh loses everything in her life, metaphorically and literally, she finds herself turning to nowhere but her bestfriends house for shel...
317K 10.8K 40
π™„π™£π™™π™žπ™–π™£ π™§π™€π™’π™–π™£π™˜π™š [π—–π—Όπ—Ίπ—½π—Ήπ—²π˜π—²π—±] π˜™π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘦π˜ͺ𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘒𝘀𝘬 𝘴𝘦𝘀𝘳𝘦𝘡𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯π˜₯ 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘡𝘦 𝘸𝘒�...
640K 29.3K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...
743K 49.7K 39
REYANSH πŸ’— DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...