Forbidden Love | 18+

By eroticc_mara

"Forbidden love provides happiness when there is no happiness." He is my teacher, i am his student. This is w... More

1 |That slick mouth of yours|
2 | I'll be taking that|
3 |You owe me|
4 |You look nice|
5 |You are stuck with me|
6 |You are mine|
7 | Not as beautiful as you|
8|Are you avoiding me?|
9 |I am ready to move on|
10 |You are very flexible|
11 |Good day to you m'lady|
12 | Do not break me |
13 |You are stunning|
14 |She would never end up with him|
15 |I am not dating anyone!|
16 |You are mine don't be stupid|
17| Mind your business|
18 |I am possesive over what's mine|
19|I can't do this|
20 |Leave me alone|
21 |What don't you understand?|
22 | You are very attractive|
23 |You don't get to do that|
24|You can't keep on doing this|
25 |She doesn't mean anything to me|
26| I am just your student|
27 | I know what you did|
28 |Are you serious?|
29 |Will you be mine?|
30 |Get on top|
31 |Can I be your boyfriend again?|
32 |Talk to me|
33 |She is not dating him|
34 |You are a sicko|
35 |Good girl|
36 | You little temptress|
37 |I adore you|
38 |Pretty girl|
39 |I'm busy|
40 |You got what you wanted|
41 |I love you|
42 | Such a pretty view|
43 |You are always sorry|
45 |You can't leave me|
46 |We made it!|
|Her graduation & prom|
|Epilogue|
|Bonus #1|
|Bonus #2|
|Bonus #3|
|Bonus #4|
|Bonus #5|

44 |The city of love|

5.9K 117 40
By eroticc_mara

E V A N G E L I N A

"Why are there so many flipping boxes?!"

I kicked down the stack of empty boxes that I stubbed my toe on, I rubbed my foot as Diane walked into my room.

She walked into my room in an attempt to hug me but I moved away, "Keep your distance Diane." I said as I looked at my toe.

"My name is mom" She said making me smile at her and shake my head. "No it's not. Just because you gave birth to me does not make you my mother."

I looked at her to see her eye is twitching, "You want to do this shit right now?" She asked making me narrow my eyes at her. "Do what right now?" I asked.

"Talk about who is the better parent." She said making me laugh as I ran my fingers through my hair, "Diane you made me sit in the car when you were in a house having sex with my uncle. You made me sit in a hallway outside of a hotel room when you had sex with my uncle again."

"I can stand here and tell you the times you have dragged me along with you to your little cheating things. In my eyes my father is the best parent in the whole world so unless he has done something that I do not know of but you do, either say it or shut the fuck up."

She squinted at me as I placed my hands on my hips, "I apologized for that." She said making me roll my eyes, "I do not want your apology" I said.

She sighed and began to fake cry making me roll my eyes again, "I get it. I am a bad mother. I have ruined your life." She said.

"Oh just cry me a fucking river Diane" I said making her stop the fake tears, "You are a pathological liar. God I can not wait to leave you."

"You already left me." She said as she actually geared up, "Now I will be miles away in a different state." I said as I turned around and walked into my closet.

I closed the door then rolled my eyes, I heard feet leaving so I opened the door to see she left. I walked out and grabbed my phone I unlocked it and called Mike and Nick.

"Hi guys" I said as they both answered very quickly, "You did facetime" Mike said making me move my phone from my ear.

Nick waved at me and Mike flipped me off "Do you guys think I made a mistake with getting back together with Ezra?" I asked making them roll their eyes.

"Nope" They both said in sync. "I love him I really do." I said "We know you do. I may not have been here from the start but he needs you and you need him as well" Mike said making Nick nod in agreement.

"He took a lie detector test, it showed that he doesn't think of you like that and you know he loves you. This is what you do." Mike said making Nick make a you just fucked up face.

"And what is it that I do?" I asked making Mike chuckle which is what he does when he is nervous, "Uhhh you know. Like when things start getting serious you self sabotage. You love him and he loves you." Nick said.

"If you do not get married to him, I will kill myself" Nick said making everyone stare at him, he has been very suicidal ever since Oliver took his own life.

"Are you guys uh coming to the breakfast thing?" He asked trying to change the topic, I squinted at him "Ms.President is definitely going." Mike said making me nod.

"That I am. I do not want to be alone are you guys coming?" I asked making them make a no face, I gave them a death stare and they nodded yes.

Ezra texted me asking me if I am okay which made me smile, "Okay yeah fuck you bye" I said as I hung up then called Ezra.

"Hi my love" He said once he answered making me smile some more, "Hey. Are you coming to the breakfast thing?" I asked.

"It's mandatory for faculty" He said making me stand up and look around my room, "So I will-"

"We should talk Giulia." He said cutting me off, I rubbed my face then ran my fingers through my hair.

Shit.

"Before school?" I asked as I turned around, "Yeah. I'm already headed there. So when you arrive come to my class?" He asked.

"Okay yeah sure" I said. This is the part where we tell each other we love each other but it is very silent. Me being me I am trying to muffle in a laugh, "Oh you find this funny?" He asked clearly amused.

"A little bit" I said making him chuckle then his phone dinged. "I love you Evangelina" He said making me smile.

"I know" I said then it was silent again, "You are very annoying" He said as he hung making me laugh. I texted him telling him I love him.

I put on a short blue dress then some black sandals, I walked into my washroom and put on some lipgloss since my hair is already in braids.

I walked out and grabbed my bag then my keys, I made my way downstairs to see my dad talking to Aaron. "Both of you have been a huge pain in my ass this year." He said once he saw me.

"Me?" I asked as I walked down then hugged him and he hugged me back, "I have been nothing but great" I said as I pulled away.

"You are in love with your math teacher" He said making me smile at him as I hugged Aaron then pulled away, "And he is in love with me" I said as I walked outside.

I made my way over to my car and got inside, I started it up. I drove to school and handed things I brought to the volunteers.

I closed my trunk and turned around to see Mr.Miller "So long story short. Some of the food which was basically half of the food fell so" He said making me groan.

"Uhhh how long until everyone arrives?" I asked making him look at his watch, "Two hours and thirty minutes" He said making me nod.

"I will meet you in the school kitchen" I said as I walked away from him, I walked into the school and made my way to Ezra's classroom.

I walked inside to see him shirtless making me raise my eyebrows, "What a lovely sight" I said making him turn around and chuckle.

"I spilled my coffee on myself" He said as I closed the door and locked it, I walked up to him making him place his hands on my waist as I dropped my bag onto his desk.

"Ready to talk?" He asked as I placed my hands on his face "Rain check" I said as I leaned in kissing him softly. He slipped his tongue into my mouth as he picked me up and placed me on his desk.

He pulled away and smiled at me, "I would prefer for someone to walk in on us with me wearing a shirt" He said making me smile at him.

He put on a white t shirt then placed his hands on my waist, "You wanted to talk?" I asked making him nod. "Where do we stand?" He asked.

"In your classroom" I said making him stare at me clearly not fond of my response, "Not what I meant. Be serious." He said.

"I love you. I really do. But are you sure you want to leave your home- You weren't born here but I don't want to be the reason you leave." I said.

"I was born in Italy" He said making me squint at him as he kissed my cheek then squeezed my cheek, "I love you to and I would follow you to the moon in a heartbeat. I have always wanted to leave but never manned up to do it." He said.

"How will you get a job?" I asked as he kissed my head. "I have many job offers anywhere and everywhere I want. Money will not be a problem and we are not living together"

"I would prefer to but I already signed my lease as did you and I like mines better." I said as he turned around to grab something as his phone dinged.

My eyes slowly dropped to it to see that Lea texted him, he turned around making me lock eyes with him. He held up a necklace which says my name on it but in cursive.

"Oh that's cute and sweet. I have something like this but it is sweet" I said as I was about to grab it but he turned around and I heard a box close.

"What on earth do you not have?" He asked as as he turned around, my eyes flickered to his phone then back to him since it dinged again. He squinted at me then looked at his phone.

He grabbed his phone then looked at me "Care to look through it?" He asked making me shake my head no. "Nope. What goes on in your phone is your business."

He put his phone in my face making me look up and he chuckled, he placed his hand on my face making me look down at his phone.

I looked at his phone to see that Lea just sent him a happy birthday text, "Today is not your birthday." I said as I locked eyes with him.

"When is my birthday?" He asked making me squint at him, "In three days." I said making him lean in about to kiss me but I moved my head.

"Why is she sending you it now?" I asked making him pull my bottom lip down with his thumb, "She sends me it a couple of days earlier. It is a weird joke she does." He said.

Twenty six, that is how old he is turning.

"What are you getting me?"  He asked as he kissed my cheek, "You should mind your business." I said as I got off the desk.

"You are the only gift I need." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist, "Aw. That was sweet" I said as I leaned in and kissed him.

He smiled as he kissed me back and picked me up, he placed me back on the table then pulled away. "You are so sweet" I said.

"Hang out with me while I pack" He said making me make a face, "I am busy today. I will see you later in the night" I said.

"Like in the am's? Jesus" He said as I kissed his cheek, he stared at me as he rubbed my inner thighs making me look at him.

"Help me make breakfast" I said making him nod as he took off my sandals and he unbuckled his belt, "Let me eat my breakfast" He said as he bit my cheek.

❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁

Ezra and I ended up making breakfast for the seniors which was mostly either italian or latin food since we do not really eat 'american' breakfast foods.

Today is a half day for seniors since we have trips tomorrow morning, I have Ezra the period before lunch.

"Can you believe that we will be wandering the streets of Paris tomorrow?" Mike asked as he swung his arm around me, "Yes. I can believe that" I said as we walked up the stairs.

"I think it's me, you, Nick, Bella and like three more students for Paris no?" He asked as we walked into class, "Yeah our supervisor is Mr.Ricci" I said making Ezra look at me.

"Supervisor for?" He asked as we locked eyes "Pour notre voyage à Paris" I said making him smirk at me and nod.

"Oui très excité" He said as me and Mike walked to the back of the class and sat down just as the bell rang, "So are we just not going to talk about how hot Mr.Ricci looks?" A girl student asked making everyone stare at her.

Ezra cleared his throat "I would prefer if you didn't use that label with me or even discuss my looks." He said as he stood up out of his chair.

"What happened to that wife you had?" Mike asked making me kick him from under the desk, he muffled in a groan as Ezra shifted his gaze to me and raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing happened to her. She's still my wife and will always remain it no matter what" He said making everyone say awe while he shook his head.

"You should bring her on the trip. Evangelina what is Paris known as?" Mike said as he turned to me and wiggled his eyebrows. I sat up and glared at him "The city of love" I said.

The whole class including Mike began to give points as to why he should bring his wife "I am not bringing her to your graduation trip. She is thankful for your offer but she will pass."

"You didn't even ask her!" One of the students chimed in "Can we talk-"

"No you can't. Next topic please" He said cutting them off. He walked in front of his desk and leaned against it. "Anymore questions?" He asked.

"How does she look?" Mike asked making Ezra look at me then at Mike. "Kind of like the woman sitting next to you but better." He said making me narrow my eyes at him as the class laughed.

"There is no better than Evangelina" One of the male students said making everyone agree, I looked at him to see him already looking at me then we air high-fived each other.

They all talked about their love lives while I just sat there and listened scrolling on my phone. "What about you Evangelina? Have you moved on from Ace?" Bella asked making me look up.

"You don't even have Mr.Ricci right now but for your information yes I have." I said making everyone including Mike gasp even Ezra gasped making me cover my face.

"Well who is the lucky guy?" Mike asked making me squint at him, "Someone none of you know" I said.

"Does he resemble Mr.Ricci?" Bella asked and I shook my head no "No he resembles Chris Evans." I said making the girls gasp.

All the girls including me began to talk about how attractive he is. "So if Chris Evans came up to you and asked you out what happens to your current boo?" Bella asked.

"Well as much as I love my current babe, i't's Chris Evans-"

"Okay that's enough." I looked over to Ezra who looks upset, the bell rang making everyone pick up their things and pack up.

Everyone left making me stand up and close the door and lock it, I walked over to him as he sat down in his chair. "As much as I love my current babe it's Chris Evans" He repeated as I sat down on his lap.

"It was a joke. I was joking." I said as I leaned in about to kiss him but he turned his head away, I pulled away and stared at him.

He raised his eyebrows while I blinked at him, I attempted to get up but he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me back down. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"To kiss someone who wants to kiss me" I said as I tried to remove his arm, "And that would be?" He asked as he tightened his grasp.

"I am sure Chris Evans would love to kiss me" I said as released myself then stood up headed for the door but he grabbed me by my neck pulling me back to him.

"Watch it." He said making me squint at him as he released my neck then kissed my cheek, "Petty is not a cute look on you" I said.

"I am aware" He said as I wrapped my arms around his neck, "So don't do it" I said as I leaned in and kissed him sloppily.

He kissed me back as he placed his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him, he pulled away with my bottom lip in his mouth.

"You would leave me for Chris Evans?" He asked as he released my lip making me lick it, I turned around and grabbed my phone and keys.

"Evangelina?" He asked as I turned around and kissed his cheek, "No I would not leave you for anyone" I said as I wrapped my arms around him hugging him.

He hugged me back making me smile, "Even Ace?" He asked making my smile fade just as I felt him sigh. He pulled away from me and placed his hands on my face "That was weird. I'm sorry" He said.

"Uh no it's fine i'm fine but I have a lunch with Mike so I should yeah" I said as I removed his hands then walked out to see Mike on his phone.

"So birthday shopping for your boyfriend begins after you tell me, why you look like that?" He asked as we began to walk out of the school.

I told him what happened as we walked to the parking lot and got into my car, "That was a uh very weird thing to say" He said as I started it up.

"I know! I understand we were both joking around and it slipped out but what if it's something he thinks about?" I asked as we put on our seatbelts "Like if Ace was in fact alive would I have gotten with my math teacher?" I asked.

He opened his mouth to say something as I pulled out of the parking lot "We can talk about this after I get some food" I said.

I drove to chick fil a and we ate in my car then I drove to the mall. "Okay so let's talk about it." He said as we walked into the mall.

"In my opinion and as someone who saw your relationship with Ace and is now seeing your relationship with Mr.Ricci. You are more happier with your math teacher"

"This isn't a who is better this is would I leave him for Ezra" I said as we walked into Tom Ford, "And I think I would. Based on the shit with Gaby if he didn't explain, which would include him snitching on himself about being suicidal and I just thought he cheated."

"Yes. I would've left him but not directly for Ezra. I am not a cheater" I said as I looked through the suits, I ended up getting him a bunch of things from Tom Ford.

Mike is headed for the exit which is making me confused, I grabbed his arm pulling him into Armani. "Seriously?" He asked.

"Yes he only wears brand suits." I said I got him two suits from Armani, a cologne from Gucci and Dior, then a ring that has his late brother's name on it then I got one for his father.

"This has got to be the most stupidest gifts i've ever given someone" I said as we walked over to the cinnabon line. "If he doesn't like it, he is a dumbass. I would love it and he already has the best gift which is you so stop stressing" He said.

"How don't you have a girlfriend yet?" I asked making me shove me and smile, during college spirit day he told me that he likes a girl but would not tell me who.

"You will meet her sooner or later" He ordered for me then paid, I drove him home then drove myself to my dads house.

He told me how he gets an alert whenever I make big purchases, I gave my dad the things I got for him and gave Aaron the watch I got for him.

I went upstairs and pulled out my suitcase, I played some music as I packed up. I ended up packing two fat suitcases then made Aaron drag them downstairs for me.

"I am spending the night at Ezra's so hugs and kisses" I said as Aaron loaded up my car, I hugged my dad who isn't fond of me spending the night with my boyfriend.

Then hugged Antonio and Aaron, I kissed Gaia and Mateo on their heads then walked over to my car. I got inside and sped off.

I arrived at Ezra's house to see his porch light on, I pulled into the driveway and got out with my car still running. I walked up to the door and stared at the security camera.

I heard feet approaching then the door opened to reveal my boyfriend wearing sweatpants and no shirt. "Well that is a lovely sight to see." I said.

He raised his eyebrows and kissed my cheek, "Why are you just standing there like that?" He asked as he bit my cheek. "Open your garage." I said.

"That's what you needed to say? Why didn't you just call-"

"Open it." I said as I turned around and walked back to my car, I got inside as he opened the garage door for me. I drove inside and parked he opened my car door me and I got out while his eyes wandered around my car.

I closed the door making him squint at me, "You have a lot of shit in there." He said as he looked at me and I raised my eyebrows.

"It is just my bags" I said as I walked towards the door making Ezra grab my arm and pull me back to him. "I apologize for what I said" He said making me smile at him.

I placed my hands on his face and kissed him softly, I kissed him back making him smile at me. I pulled away "I know" I said as I kissed his cheek.

I made him take my suitcases inside then I transferred my gift bags into my trunk. I closed my trunk and walked around my car to see Ezra making me yelp.

"Oh just Jesus." I said as I placed my hand on my chest, "You do realize that my birthday is in three days which means that we will spend it in France." He said.

I ended up putting all his gifts into a suitcase. I took a nap then woke up in the plane I took a shit load of melatonin gummies which didn't work.

So I was awake for the plane ride and for the drive to the hotel, Paris is honestly very stunning at nighttime.

I dropped everything onto the floor and walked over to the balcony doors, I opened them up and walked onto the balcony.

"There you are mademoiselle" I turned around as Ezra walked up to me making me wrap my arms around his neck, I leaned in kissing him softly.

He kissed me back then pulled away, "I am in the city of love with my love" He said making me smile at him. "You are so sweet" I said as I kissed his cheek.

A/N:
One more chapter :(
I'm gonna start editing this book soon.
Lots of loveee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 109K 23
||Highest rank #17 in Romance|| (Book #1/published 07-23-17) "W-what are you doing?" He quickly traps me in a corner, bringing his close lips to me...
12.3M 64.3K 10
Love comes in all shapes and forms, but Kelly Young had no idea it'd come in the form of her most hated teacher, Mr. Todd. •A Student x Teacher Roman...
24K 1.2K 19
"Pleaseeeeee....." I beg him, I'm so so close , His thrusts making me lose my mind "Please what? I need words " I gush more under his deep husky voic...
4.4K 164 68
So who will it be for this hopelessly unromantic girl? The brooding best friend? Or the young and unquestionably attractive substitute teacher? They...