PRESENCE : Tsukishima X Reader

Par JiminieeeTaetae

What makes a smile dangerous? What makes a voice threatening? Y/N, a student who kept her mouth shut to the w... Plus

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

15

1.1K 33 34
Par JiminieeeTaetae

Y/N's husband
How do you plan a date?

Elf Hiro
What???!!

Elf Hiro
..........

Elf Hiro
WHAT?!!!!!

"Seriously?", Tsukishima scratches his head as he can picture the man's face right now. He types at his phone vigorously, the poor phone having small scratches.

Y/N's husband
I thought you would help

Elf Hiro
Now now Tsukki

Y/N's husband
Shima

Elf Hiro
Do you really think my service's for free?

"You bi-", he scratches his head more, a little annoyed.

Y/N's husband
What do you want?

Elf Hiro
Hihi

"What?", The blonde looked at the man's sparkling eyes as he leaned beside the vending machine.

"Give me a boyfriend!", He pouts, grabbing a drink in the machine.

"Do you think that's easy?" Tsukishima scoffs. Hiro takes the straw, pushing it inside as he drank.

"And asking me? Really Fungishiro?"

"What did you just call me?", He almost squeezed the box, making him flinch a little. His anger goes out, breathing in and out before facing him.

"I saw someone at the gym one day", he quietly sips his drink.

"And?"

"I suddenly fell!", He imitates a fall, the back of his hand pressing on his forehead.

"You're dumb"

"I know", he pouts, pretending to sniff as he slowly brings the straw in his lips.

"Description", the blonde demanded, looking at the flustered man as he crosses his arms, still leaning on the wall.

"I remember he has black hair"

"Four" he mumbled, counting the person in the gym that has the same description.

He looks at Fushiguro with a little hesitation. He hissed a little, "You don't have a thing for teachers do you?"

"Not takeda sensei!", He marched. "Then three", he folds one finger, having three fingers free in his hands.

"Kageyama?"

"Who's that?", Hiro sips, thinking who that man might be.

"Our sette-", he cuts off Tsukishima as he forces himself to stop drinking.

"No! Not him", he hugs himself as he started having chills, "He's scary".

"Tch", The blonde folds another finger. He wiggles both his fingers, showing it to the guy.

"Our captain?"

"Daichi-senpai?", He stares at his drink. "He's cute". He starts blushing as Fushiguro starts to sway a little. He then flinched, shooking his head.

"But no. Not him", he shakes his head.

"Then that leaves one", he wiggles the finger.

Hiro then follows him, showing his middle finger as he sticks out his tongue.

"What's his name?", Hiro then throws the juice box, dusting off some dirt in his polo.

"Ennoshita Chikara", he blurted.

The in-love man then clasped his hands, eyes sparkling, "What a lovely name".

"Are you two classmates?", He asked with a dramatic voice.

"Uh", he stops leaning, "He's a second year".

"Oh", Hiro's happiness was lost, his eyes looking at the floor. Tsukishima looked at him, confused look forming.

Fushiguro then recovered. He looks up in the sky, a big smile widening in his face. He closed his eyes as he smiled like a kid.

"Much better!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ennoshita. Fushiguro", he says the name as he points the person.

"Such bland introduction Tsukishima", Hiro whined as he and his crush were together. The blonde rolled his eyes as he watched the two with no interest.

"Nice to meet you Ennoshita-senpai!", Hiro then smiled and looked at the second year softly. Ennoshita, the kind of guy to bring heaven to his lover, smiled softly while putting his hand on his nape.

"Hi Fushiguro", he smiled bigger, his eyes closed as he muttered the guy's name. Hiro smiled a little, blushing intensely as they continued to talk.

Tsukishima, who was still on their side, looked at them with full curiosity.

'So this is love'

The first year's eyes sparkled, his world turning as he kept looking at his crush. Their conversation was splendid. It made them both closer as the blonde felt like a broomstick, minding his own business.

"Right?", Hiro chuckled, staring at Ennoshita. He then looked at his side, seeing Tsukishima who has been quiet for a while.

"Excuse me", he turned around to face the titan, shooking his head then looked at him.

"Go. For. Your. Girl", The cheering guy pushed the log, pushing him very hard.

"What. The. Fungishiro", He paused at every word, mumbling the last word.

Hiro went close to his ear, tiptoeing a little, "Don't worry. Ask her on a date and let me arrange it", he then went down, winking as he successfully removed Tsukishima away from him and Ennoshita's chat.

The happy little guy skips happily towards Ennoshita, a smile forming in his lips. Tsukishima sighed, walking closely to their manager.

"Oi", he nudged her arm, catching her attention. The salt then looked at the two men, Y/N following his gaze. She formed an O shape in her mouth, making the gay looked at her with confusion.

From far away, she smiled softly, shaking her head slightly to remind Hiro that he was being so obvious. Hiro saw this action with cuteness, his smile suddenly showing his bright teeth.

He mouthed the words, "I know", then looked his crush again like a puppy. Y/N watches them doing stupid actions. She chuckled a little, her smile getting bigger.

"Should we warn him?", Tanaka who was watching closely, whispered at Nishinoya.

The libero shooks his head, "No need", he puts his hands on his hips, watching the two lovebirds with confidence. "Besides"

Tanaka tilted his head, seeing what his friend was doing. Nishinoya forms both hands with a soft fist, putting it closely to his chin. He then looks like a puppy, his eyes full of heart shapes.

"They look good together!" He squealed.

"Jealous", Tanaka then took his towel, wiping his bald head smoothly.

"Y/N", Tsukishima picked up his courage, his voice catching her gaze. The girl looked at her with her mouth occupied with something.

He pressed his heavy arm on her head, "You have a busy schedule right?". Y/N shook her head lightly, taking off the hair band on her mouth as she tied her hair.

"Can you add me in your list?", He takes off his arm as he felt the hair band slipping him a little. He bent down a little, watching Y/N's expression.

She raised an eyebrow. He then looked around, noticing that everyone's attention was onto something. He then bent down, his  face moving closer to the girl's height.

"Date"

As he whispered, his breath reached Y/N cheeks, tickling her face as a bright red color rose in her body.

Fushiguro, a guy who can literally see everything, turned around to see the two being all close. He looks back to Ennoshita, whistling a sexy tone loud enough for everyone to hear.

Tsukishima immediately went back to his height, clearing his throat. The girl was dead inside, her eyes blinking as her mouth was wide open like a cave. Her hands were on her uniform, holding it tightly.

"If you're rejecting me you can just-"

The girl formed an okay symbol on her hand, the hole big enough to catch the blonde's nose.

"Okay?", The blonde's hand reached for Y/N's, taking it away from his face. She nodded, smiling as her cheeks turned pink.

She gladly takes his large hands, holding it while grabbing her phone on her pockets.

Troll
Is next week okay? After my play?

Tsukishima heard a notification, grabbing his phone as he still held the girl's hand. He looked at Y/N, forming a smile. He closed his eyes, agreeing to the fixed date.

"Jealous", the two friends who happened to see them as of course they are right in the center of the gym, frowned as they saw Tsukishima being soft and all sugary.

"Hmph", Tanaka crosses his arms as he looked alternately with Hiro and Y/N.

Yamaguchi, who surprisingly saw everything like a CCTV, had his grip on his bottle, looking at his friend with disbelief.

"Hey, why everyone's being mushy pushy?", The tangerine walked to the gym, the Raven boy following him.

They both stopped what they're doing, Hiro and Ennoshita frozing while the blonde and Y/N stopping their hand session as they pretend to sway it away.

Kageyama chopped the small giant's head, "Idiot! Look what you did", Hinata winced in pain.

"Gather up everyone!", Daichi shouted, bringing the team closer to him, all with different emotions.

"Gay", Tanaka and Nishinoya muttered as they looked at Ennoshita, prolonging the word. The man formed a bitter smile, not knowing what to say back.

Yamaguchi dropped his bottle as he ran to his best friend, his hand pressing his shoulders.

"Yamaguchi!", Tsukishima shouted, surpised by the sudden touch. The green boy then started shaking him, his body panicking.

"Where did my Tsukki go?", He whined as he kept shaking the blonde.

"S-stop"

"Everyone prepare a bath of salt. Tsukki needs surgery!"

Everyone started laughing, seeing the freckled boy being crazy while his friend has his soul being taken already.

"He don't need salt", Sugawara removes Yamaguchi away, calming him down.

"He needs", He looked at everyone as they all nodded. The others stared at the silver boy with confusion. As some understood, the third year smirked. Their eyes travelled to a special someone, giving the person cheering vibes.

All in unison,

"Y/N!"

~~~~~~~~~~
First of all, thank you for 1k reads!! School's pretty stressful so ig I won't be updating for a while??? Anyway byeeeeeee and really sorryyy we had a lot of projects going on....ヾ(・ω・*)ノヾ(・ω・*)ノ

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

57.8K 2.1K 29
Meeting the new girl and offering to show her around the school may have been the worst idea Hajime's ever had. He never planned to fall in love, but...
248K 6.5K 17
You and Tsukki were childhood friends, but when you moved away in grade school everything changed. Now you're back, and you're both attending Karasun...
1.4M 41.5K 59
a loud girl and a shy boy. could i make it anymore obvious? 𖨆♡𖨆 [kageyama x fem reader] WARNING ⚠️ smut ??? strong language mature themes achiev...
36.7K 2.1K 11
"I love you to the tsuki and back." "Lmao, get it?" - This book may be half-baked, but it has allowed me to grow as writer to explore writing styles...