Forever

נכתב על ידי Madi_phelps123

(Vampire: student/teacher) Three years ago Rose Parker and her mother escaped her abusive and alcoholic fathe... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Epilogue
Info on Sequel!
Sequel is up!

Chapter 26

2.2K 115 4
נכתב על ידי Madi_phelps123

Rose POV
The fog begins to leave my mind and darkness is replaced by light, seeping in through my eyelids. My tired eyes slowly open and I take in the place around me. My head rests on a soft fluffy pillow and I'm sunken into a comfy couch. A dark oak coffee table is seated in front of the couch, a large fireplace sits across from me, three long exposed windows line the extremely large room and let in the moonlight.

My head starts to pound and I reach up to hold the back of it. Oh my god...everything comes back to me in a flash, images of the club, the drinks, dancing, the man who dragged me in the ally and beat me, who tried to...rape me.

Where am I! Did he knock me out and take me to his home? Is he going to finish the job here and kill me?

My body hurts, not as much as I expected but it still aches. My leg begins to sting and I hiss in pain, the three scratch marks are cleaned and closing up, a scab forming on each, the skin around it looking and feeling raw. I still feel his gross grimy hands all over my body, touching in places that were not meant for him, my eyes begin to water as I think back to one of the worst moment of my life.

I need to know where the hell I am and get out of here. I look around and behind me, turned away, I see a familiar shaped man, Marcus? I remember I did see him, Jade, Amber and everyone else. What happened to the man, why am I here? shouldn't I be home or with Jade? Why would Marcus be here? Am I at his house? A million questions run through my mind as I try to put the pieces of the puzzles together about what happened and what is happening.

My throat hurts and my voice feels horse from all the crying and attempt screams for help. I throw all my pride out the window and squeak out his name "Marcus?"

I'm scared as hell, I feel like this is just another dream and I'll wake up any minute tied down to that mans bed and having unspeakable things done to me.

He turns around and his relived blue eyes stare into my frightened and confused ones. He walks hurriedly over to me and crouches down next to the couch. His large warm hands comes up to my cheeks and he cups them, starring intently into my eyes.

I don't know what to do, this is a very intimate moment and all I want to do is crawl in his arms and cry until I have no tears left. But I have to remind myself that he is probably doing this as a caring teacher and nothing more.

I anxiously await for him to break the silence we sit in, just staring into each other's souls. His thumb slowly makes circles around my throbbing cheek and I try to swallow the lump growing in my throat, knowing if I begin to cry I won't be able to stop. I try to focus on his soft touch and nothing more, just the feeling of the way his fingers glide across my skin and the warmth that spreads through my numb body.

"I thought I would never see you again" he says as if it's the worst thing he could ever imagine, the immense pain evident in his voice

The tears I had tried to hold in come rolling down my cheeks, I try not to completely break down but the wall is wearing thin. I try to speak but no word form, I don't know what to say. Marcus picks up my slack body, bridal style and gets under me so that now I am seated across his lap.

"Is this a dream?" I touch his cheek, praying he won't disappear

"No, no my dear, I'm here" he holds e to him tighter

I don't even care anymore, I don't care if he hates me tomorrow, I don't care if I get expelled, I don't care if he doesn't love me, I need him. I need him right here and now. I know he's the only person in the entire world that could possibly make me feel even the slightest bit better.

I bring one of my hands up to my face trying to cover my embarrassing swollen red eyes and I'm sure my very messy makeup, probably all run down my face. I bring the other up to his black T-shirt and clutch it tightly getting as close to him as I can, trying to collect all the warmth I can from him and not feel so numb.

His fingers run through my hair and I lay my head in the crook of his neck inhaling his intoxicating scent. "you're ok Rose, everything will be ok" he try's to assure me "I won't let anyone ever hurt you again, I promise" he whispers against my cheek

I don't even think about the past between me and him, I just focus on him and what he is saying to me now. I can't think about the things he said to me before. My tears continue to fall nonstop, they fall on my neck and soak my cheeks.

The buzz I had in the club is completely gone and I feel sick, sick because of how the stranger touched me, sick because of how much I drank, and sick because I know being in Marcus's arms won't last forever.

He whispers soothing and sweet things in my ear as I cry all the pain away, he holds me close and securely making me feel safe for the first time all night.

I can't help but scream as loudly as I can, I'm so angry and frustrated at the world. Marcus doesn't stop my scream he just lays his head on mine saying everything's going to be ok. I can't believe this happened to me, what did I ever do to deserve this? I'm a good person, why did I have to have an abusive father who hates me? Why does the love of my life not love me back? And why did that man have to do all those things to me? I just wanted a nice night out with my friends so I could forget all the other shit only to have now added more horrible memories

"Please, don't cry Rose" he says sounding like he's going through as much pain I am, his grip on me tightens

The whole night plays back in my head over and over and over, on repeat. The way his hands inched up my dress, how his lips made my stomach clench in disgust when placed on mine, the pain that exploded in my cheek and head when he slapped and pined me against the wall, the way his sharp nails raked my skin tearing into it, the way his hot breath fanned across my bare neck. I keep trying to forget and think about being with Marcus and telling myself I'm safe here but every time I close my eyes images of the man appear...just like my father and the nightmares.
*
"Rose, darling do you want anything?" He asks removing my hand from my face so he can see me. His eyes scan my solum face and his face folds in worry, sadness, and a trace of regret.

I clear my throat and wipe my eyes "water and Advil?" I ask looking down, the crying only heightened the pounding in my head.

He nods and lifts me up to put me next to him so he can get up, he stands to gets off the couch and walks down a hallway towards the kitchen. The instant loss of warmth and security makes a wave of sickness pour over me, due to the alcohol and the thought of the man.

I think I'm going to be sick. I stand up feeling wobbly and dizzy, a ping of pain shoots up my leg, I ignore it and look around the room looking for a door that looks like it would lead to a bathroom. I take my best guess on a door to my right an run to it.

Marcus turns around with surprise at my sudden movement, I look past him and run towards the door that I hope leads to the bathroom, ignoring the throbbing. I slap my hand over my mouth not wanting to throw up on the floor, I accidentally hit the side of my cheek and wince in the shooting sting.

My feet pad on the floor lightly as I hear Marcus's heavy footsteps following behind me. I open the door and it reviles a bathroom, thank god. I run over and fall on the ground, my head right over the toilet.

Marcus grabs my hair holding it back and I clutch to the porcelain seat, his other hand rubs my back lightly. Even through the material of my dress I still feel his warmth and the electricity, his hands some how instantly calm me.

As soon as the sick feeling came it's gone just as fast. I take deep breaths and close my eyes concentrating solely on the random patterns Marcus draws on my back, soothing me immensely.

We stay like this for a while until I feel like I won't get sick anymore.

"Thank you" I say almost so he can't hear me

I begin to stand and walk back to the couch emotionless, I sit down and face forward looking right at the unlit fireplace. Marcus comes around the corner, when I see his face I gasp quietly. He looks like he's about to break down, he looks like he is in so much torment. His eyes are glossy and his eyebrows are pulled together in sadness, his hair is messy like he has been pulling on it in anger.

He walk over to me and crouches down in between my legs, he places one of his hands on each knee and looks into my eyes "where did he touch you Rose?" he asks in a rough voice

I flinch at the question and whisper "everywhere" as another tear slips down my cheek

"Show me" he instructs

I point to my cheek, he leans forward and comes off the ground slightly, his face comes close to mine so that I feel his breath on my face. He turns and places a feather soft kiss on my cheek "where else?" He asks returning to his position in front of my face. I stare down at him, my eyes wide at his pervious action. I stare at his saddened blue eyes, his sharp clenched jaw, and his beautiful lips that left a tingling patch from where he kissed my bruised cheek.

Next I point to my head, to avoid hitting my healing injury he places a lingering kiss on my forehead. He nods and I point to my upper thigh, his head dips to my leg and just below the three scratches his warm lips connect with my skin. I look down at my other leg, the one the man tried to take my underwear off from and he nods looking slightly angered but I can tell it's from pure hatred of the man. He inches my dress up slightly kissing the exact place his hands were; almost like he could detect everywhere the strangers hands went.

I can tell there is no lust in his eyes just pure worry, he isn't trying to suduce me, he's trying to get the feeling of the mans touch off my skin and replace it with his own.

I point to the side of my neck where his sharp teeth painfully grazed my skin, Marcus looks very angry at that point but covers it with calm eyes as they look at me. He kisses my neck lightly and repeatedly with his amazing lips that allow me to forget for a moment that anyone's lips besides his were ever there.

He comes up and away from my neck and looks into my eyes but drops to my lips, only inches away from where I want his lips the most. I don't care if he's my teacher honestly I don't, I need him to kiss me. I can still feel the other mans mouth pressed against mine. I need that feeling gone, it was the worst place the man kissed me. His lips don't belong on mine, the only persons lips I won't is Marcus's. I can't imagine kissing anyone else because I don't want anyone else.

"And here" I say slowly lost in his eyes, bringing my index finger up to my bottom lip

A small smile forms on his mouth and he brings his face close to mine, his top lips shocks mine with the electricity that I haven't felt in what feels like forever. I close the space between our lips needing connection.

I can't help but gasp and then sigh at finally having the satisfaction of kissing him. I have been craving this ever since his lips left mine all those weeks ago. His lips move on mine in a slow, passionate, love filled sync. And that's what I need right now, that's what I want, a slow kiss, I can't handle a heavy make out session right now, not after what happened. What I need is exactly what he is giving me, he's making me feel loved and if it's only for tonight I'll always know the feeling and never let it go.

He pulls away and I suck in a deep breath "I'm so sorry Rose...this is my fault" he says quietly looking away from me

I tilt my head, my eyebrows furrow "None of this is your fault" I say equally as quiet

"I should have been there" he growls to himself

"You didn't know that...that would happen" I say

"I still should have never left your side" he says putting his hands on his face

I stay silent for a moment, confused at his words as I remember the ones from before where he cast me away. I debate on what I should say next "then...why did you?" I've been wanting to know the answer to that ever since he told me we couldn't be together. I'm getting the feeling he didn't tell me the complete truth.

He looks up at me, his eyes look torn like he wants to tell me something but he doesn't know if he can "in time you will know, I think you have gone through enough tonight" he says rubbing my cheek with his rough but soft fingers

I sigh and nod slowly "Can you at least tell me one thing?" I practically beg

"What?" He asks

"Did you mean all those things you said to me when you broke it off between us?" I say quietly, hardly above a whisper, scared to hear his answer

He smiles up at me, still in his crouched position "no" he says slowly rubbing my cheek

I hug his neck very much needing to hear that and sob quietly yet my heart flutters with happiness "don't worry my sweet Rose, you'll know everything soon" he says and holds me tight

For a moment I actually forgot, the kiss we shared, and being in his arms made me forget. Another tear comes rolling down but he brushes it away. I'm exhausted and want to sleep but I don't know if I can. The darkness will over take my mind and then I have no control of what I think or dream.

"I should probably go get you that Advil now" he says with a sigh

"Yes please" I choke up

Where am I going to sleep? Here? Is he going to take me back home or to Jades or Ambers house? I don't want to leave, I want to stay with him but it would be wrong and my feeling would only grow.

He hesitantly gets up, brushing his dark hair over his forehead and walks away, when he turns the corner he is back within seconds. What the heck? That was fast, I brush it off  just wanting him near me and to be able to take the medicine.

He hands me the clear cold glass of water and two tablets of Advil "thank you" I tell him taking the pills in a hurry wanting the pain to go away as fast as possible

He crouched down to my level, watching me sip the water and swallow the pills.

"Are you tired?" He asks and I nod

"Yeah I..um guess I should... go" I say reaching back to my back pocket only to remember I'm wearing a dress and Jade had my phone in her purse

"Here, Jade gave me your phone when I brought you here" he says handing me it

"Oh" I say taking the phone and clicking the home button, light floods the screen and it's already 3 in the morning, I have a couple messages, I read each one before I reply

'Hey honey, hope you had a good girls night, Jade told me y'all were all sleeping at her house so I'll see you tomorrow don't go to bed to late :) love you" my mothers text reads making me want to cry again. I lied to my mother and look what came out of it, she trusted me and I hate lying. She can never know what happened, hopefully my bruises and scratches will be gone or I can cover them up next time I see her. I text her back a thank you telling her I had a good time and I miss her

'Hey Rose I'm so sorry about what happened tonight, I hope you feel a little better, if you need me call me or come over...but I'm sure Marcus has you covered, I love you. I'll see you soon' Jades texts says

I don't text her back I just put my phone on the table and look over at Marcus who is looking at me "would you mind driving me to Jades or my moms?" I ask

"Why?" He asks like the question is completely absurd

"Well..just, I thought you might want me to leave" I tell him

"No you're staying" he says casually but a little edge to his voice making me a little angry but I just sigh

"Why?" I ask, my anger sprouting from my confusion

"Well I don't think your mom wants to see you like this" he explains and my heart sinks to my stomach, he only wants me here so my mom won't see me, he doesn't really want me here...why do I keep getting my hopes up? The anger from moments before is now towards myself "and because I want you here with me" he says and I can't help but stare at him for a moment, checking if he's lying of joking. But the smile on his face and sincerity in his blue orbs makes me grin on one of the worst nights.

"ok" I say with a small blush creeping up on my cheeks

"good" he says, I yawn and he stands up. Even though I can walk he picks me up in his arms, holding me very gently as if he held me too tight I'll shatter in a million pieces. I squeal at the sudden action and wrap my arms around his neck, enjoying this position. I feel like this is where I am meant to be, right here in his arms. I want to ask him so many questions, what happened to the man? How did he know I was in trouble? Why did he come? Does he care for me like he's acting? Is this all an act? Will he kick me out tomorrow and tell the principle. I let out a sigh all the questions get caught in my throat and frankly I'm mentally and physically too exhausted to ask them.

He carries me down the hallway and I try to take in all of the beautiful aspects and details of the house but in this darkness I can barely see where we're going. We get to a door and he stops in front of it, he kicks the door and it opens reviling a beautiful large bedroom, it has many large windows letting in plenty of moon light and I'm sure would be the perfect view for a sunset. A huge king size bed against the wall, cream pillows aline the top of the black comforter, minimal furniture in the simplistic room, nice wooden floors, and instead of four walls a huge book case covers all of one of them, hundreds if not a thousand books are on it and I stare in amazement.

I love to read it gets me out of the shit reality we live in. When I read it puts me inside the book, I feel the emotions the characters feels, see what the characters see, and I forget my own life. I would love to read all of those.

I can't help but gape at this beautiful modern room, I wonder what his room looks like?

He walks me over to the bed and puts me down near the bottom of it. I sit on my knees and watch in silence as he turns on the lamp on the nightstand, he pulls the pillows off the bed and throws them to a chair in the corner. He pulls back the covers and straightens it out for me.

"Do you want to wear that to bed?" He asks

I look down to the red lace dress, this is just another thing to remind me of the night I just had. I shake my head furiously, not only do I want to get out of this dress but burn it too. I try to choke back the tears threatening to spill over for the tenth time tonight. I'm so tired, I can't even hardly lift my eye lids, they feel so heavy and the bed looks so amazingly comfortable.

He begins to walk over to a dresser and begins to pull open one of the cabinets but stops and turns around to face me.

I look at him couriousily and he walks back over to me. He brings his hands to the hem of his tight fitting shirt showing his six pack and muscles, waking me up a little. He lifts the shirt above his head and my eyes are glued to his amazing chest, he's literally a god, his chest looks tight and muscular and his abs are prominent. The planes of each muscles on his abdomen looks as if chiseled to perfection. I want to run my fingers down his body so badly.

I stare at his chest, abs, and strong shoulders but my eyes travel down to the V shaped muscles disappearing under his low rising jeans. Before I know what I'm doing my hand goes up to his chest, when my finger tips make contact with his warm soft skin, he flinched under my touch but doesn't move away. I hope he craves my touch as much as I do his, every time he touches me it's like I know I'm loved, even if it's a brush of his finger tips it sends pleasure all over my body.

I trace the defined lines of each of his muscles with the tips of my fingers, creating small goosebumps on his skin, fascinated by each of the lines on his body. I get lost in my movements and try to sear the images of his body into my mind to hopefully rid me of the other horrible things that I witness tonight.

I make my way down to his V, that I am eager to run my fingers over. Before I can Marcus's hand wraps around my wrist softly and pulls my hand away from his body. I look up to him, a little embarrassed and his eyes hold a small trace of lust but mostly adoration.

"Here, just wear this" he says handing me his black T-shirt he wore moments ago, I take the soft bundled material in my hand and begin to slip it on.

"Rose your dress" he says with a small chuckle, I look down to see myself putting the shirt over my dress, I let out a frustrated sigh and take the shirt off.

I start to pull up the hem of my dress but stop realizing Marcus is right in front of me, his intense stare on my thighs makes me shake.

"Um..." I say awkwardly his head slowly comes up, but but his eyes take a little longer to leave my thighs, finally his eyes snap up to mine and he blinks realizing what I'm implying

"Right sorry, I'll be right outside the door..call me back in here when you're done, there's a bathroom right there or you can change in here just wherever you need" he says rubbing the back of his head and walks away only in his jeans he looks so casual and sexy at the same time.

He turns around and walks towards the door when I see a beautiful tattoo on his left shoulder blade...that is after I stop drooling over his defined back muscles "wait" I say scurrying off the bed over to him

He doesn't turn around as I reach him and against my hand raised to his skin. My fingers trace the black ink on his skin "what does it mean?" I ask mesmerized by the aztec looking sun tattoo with many details, it's quit beautiful and looks so perfect against his skin. His back looks a lot like his chest, pure hard muscles, contracting with each breath and movement.

"It's a protection type of tattoo" he says turning around even though I wasn't finish looking at it

"Protection from what?" I ask curious looking up to his bright blue eyes, even in the dark lighting they shine and stare down at me, searching my face

He chuckles a little and brings both his large hands on the sides of my head and kisses my forehead "all in good time my love" he says, I get a flashback of when the man called me 'love' but I push it away

"You say that a lot" I pout and he chuckles again walking out the door

He honestly does says that a lot, maybe he has a lot of secrets. I have this urge to know everything about him, every like and dislike, every funny story, every nightmare, every dream, about his family, about his enemies. Even the small things like his favorite color, food, place to be, just everything about him and it's pounding at my heart that I don't know, but like he would say 'all in good time' I laugh at my attempt mockery

I pull up the dress not bothering to go to the bathroom and pull it over my head. I throw it as far away from me as I can, never wanting to see it again... no matter how much I liked it. I bring the shirt up to my face and breath in as much as his smell my lungs will allow me, just something about his smell makes me so happy and warm inside. I take off my bra and don't exactly know where to put it so I find the dress and cover the bra with it leaving both on the floor.

I put on the soft cotton material of his shirt and hug myself loving the feeling on my skin. I pull it all the way down and it only ends at mid thigh, only covering half of the scratch marks.

I pout my lip at the sight, I'm going to need something else to wear

I walk over to the door and open it slowly, poking my head out. I look around and spot Marcus pacing the hallway still in no shirt...thank god.

"Um...Mar-?" Shit should I say Mrs.Williams?

It doesn't matter because he turns around instantly "yeah, what's wrong?" He asks worried, I attempt not to look at his muscles and focus, having a little trouble

"Noting, just um do you have some shorts I could wear?" I ask opening the door a little more

"Yeah sure" he says pushing the door open as I back away from it

He walks over to the dresser again and opens the second drawer pulling out a pair of plaid shorts. When he turns around and unfolds them they end up being boxers, my face heats up as he hands them to me.

"Thanks, is this...is this your room?" I ask, he nods his head yes with a small smile "oh" he doesn't reply, he just continues to look at me wearing his shirt. He won't even look up, his eyes just keep raking down my body, I try not to show the shiver that ran down my back and the warmth that spread to my cheeks.

I slip on the boxers and there actually really comfy. I don't even know how I'm awake right now, I'm so tired. I walk back over to the bed feeling his gaze on me the whole time, warming me again. I sit down, still a little dizzy when I stand. I pull my hair up in a ponytail and throw a hair tie in there to keep it together.

"You look fuc- I mean you look nice in my....wearing that" he says and I have a feeling he didn't want to say that out loud, my eyes widen in surprise and my face feels as hot as the sun

"Do you have an extra toothbrush?" I ask not reply to his comment because I have no idea what to say

Inside my mouth tastes like bitter alcohol but my lips still have the taste of sweet mint lingering on them from where he kissed me.

"Yeah come here" he says walking to the door that he said was his bathroom

I climb off the bed sleepily and follow him in the bathroom, he's fiddling with a drawer so I come up behind him. I look over to the mirror and scream, so frightened by what's staring back at me.

My father

A/N
Hey guys!
Who's your favorite character? And another question does anyone have any suggestions on a new title for the book? I'm thinking about changing it but I'm not sure. Give me some ideas about what you think would sum up the book in a title? I would love to hear some so comment what you think! Thank you guys for reading and please tell your friend to read! Thank you!
Vote and comment!!
-Madi

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.6K 84 11
In a land where supernatural existed ... Werewolves, vampires, fairies, lived in the shadows of humans, they lived together, without the humans ha...
434K 13.4K 53
17 year old Hope moves to Massachusetts when her Dad takes a job at Harvard University. she never expected the attraction she feels toward her new En...
3.4M 117K 86
Mates are found before you turn 22 - that's the rule. If you don't, you are branded. Being branded as an Unfortunate isn't easy, and you can't come...
528 20 13
Imagine a world where vampires are ostracized and shunned by humans. Our story begins when a curious teenage girl embarks on a journey that will chan...