𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄

By -RI4VEGAS

" 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘪 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡" 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝟐𝟎... More

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
one.
two.
three.
four.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
fourty.
fourty one.

five.

43.7K 2.1K 686
By -RI4VEGAS

    𝐒oleil finally typed the last word of her paper before sighing and submitting it. She went to college majoring in psychology and minoring in political science.

She wanted to be a therapist. She believed that therapists nowadays, didn't actually take enough time in understanding their patients.

She felt as if they were very judgmental and were only here for the pay. Which in most cases was true.

All Soleil wanted was to understand her patients and help them better themselves and elevate. She wanted to help them find peace.

Just as she was about to relax for a while since she took the day off, her phone rung making her suck her teeth.

" Hello?" she answered obviously annoyed that her relaxing time had to be interrupted.

" Hi Soleil? It's Marisa from the dinner. I'm sorry sweetie but you have to come in today. For some reasons it's very busy today and we need some more waitress" she sighed.

" Okay and what that has to do with me? Do you know how many months it's been since I took a day off? Of course you don't, it's been eight months. Eight months since I been workin' my ass off without a day to my fuckin' self!" she snapped.

Usually Soleil wasn't this snappy nor disrespectful. But the only day where she finally had time to herself had been ruined.

She was mentally and physically exhausted and was in need of a break.

" I'm sorry Soleil, but I can't do any other way"

" I'll be here in twenty" she mumbled before hanging up.

As much as she wanted to scream 'fuck this job' she couldn't. This job was the only thing keeping a roof over her head.

Unlike every other dinner in the city, this one payed pretty well. Soleil had enough to pay her rent and take care of herself once she had time on the side.

Which she understood wasn't the case for everyone, so she always stayed humble.

She changed from her shorts and sport bra to a baggy black nike tracksuit, that she styled with white G Fazos. Since she wasn't even supposed to come in today, she didn't want to dress nice.

She grabbed her phone from her nightstand before grabbing her keys and leaving out the door. She locked it behind her and made her way to the elevator.

She pressed on the down button since she wanted to go down, and waited for the elevator to stop at her level.

Once it did, she waited for the doors to open before stepping in. To her left was a young black couple that didn't look anything over thirty.

The view just made her smile, blacklove was something absolutely beautiful to her that she wishes to experience one day.

Being in love was also something that she wanted to experience.

Of course Soleil loved before, but she never was in love. People often confuse loving and being in love.

Loving is temporary and ephemeral, being in love isn't.

Being in love doesn't go away in a snap of finger, being in love actually stays no matter how much we tries to erase the feeling.

Being in love could actually be what make us weak and naive.

Being in love could destroy us, but it could also save us.

Sadly it all depends on luck, are you lucky enough to experience the good aspects of being in love?. Or aren't you lucky enough to experience those?

Her thoughts were cut short by the elevator stopping at the lobby. She waited until the doors opened and stepped out right after the young couple.

She went through the automatic door and instantly took a right before she continued walking. Since she didn't want to be surrounded and annoyed by people, she decided to take the little streets.

Since it was still daytime, she wasn't really worried.

Ten minutes later, just like expected she showed up to the dinner. As she approached the dinner, she recognized the huge lit letters that read DINAH'S DINNER.

As much as Soleil hated coming in when she took the day off. She loved working there, although she didn't have any friends. There was something about the vibe that made the place so attractive.

Soleil smiled and opened the door before stepping in. Just like every time she let the heat roam around her body, and made her way to the back.

She put her stuff in her locker before changing in her uniform. It consisted in yellow shorts, a basic white T shirt and a yellow apron.

She got her notepad out and left the room, taking care of orders and helping people getting situated.

That's basically what she did for the rest of the day.

𝐇itta woke up the next day with per usual a bad headache. He looked at the now empty bottle of Hennessy in his hands and sighed.

He grabbed his phone to check the time and his eyes went wide when he saw that it was 5pm.

" What the fuck mane" he mumbled trying to get out of bed.

His body was numb, he couldn't feel anything. He couldn't move or anything. He was stuck there.

Hitta groaned in frustration trying to get out of bed anyway. But just like before, he failed.

" Yo!" he huffed.

That's what Hitta hated the most about living alone, nobody was here to help him when his body randomly became numb.

Nobody was here to understand his pain, nobody was here at all.

Even though he had Peezy and Shiesty, he was still alone most of times. Only times he saw Peezy was work wise. While Shiesty was all the way in Ohio for work.

Hitta wanted that loneliness to go away. But what he didn't know was that, this day was coming quicker than he expected.

TO BE CONTINUED...

good morninggg

lemme speed this up a lil bit cause it's getting boring

thoughts?

vote and comment

love y'all stay safe

-ri is outt 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 5.9K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
1.9M 90.1K 77
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵, 𝘪 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘺.
2.1M 104K 95
𝕀𝕗 𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕀 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟, 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕚𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟.
14.4K 1.3K 23
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘥, 𝘪 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰�...