Children's Games (a Sebaciel...

By MadameMidnite

*COMPLETE* Ciel has an unwanted guest at Phantomhive Manor; one who is determined to shake things up a bit... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9.1
Part 9.2
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72

Part 49

243 5 4
By MadameMidnite

*~*~*~*~*~

Shit is getting real.

#Triggerwarning noncon

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ciel retired to his room after dinner, locking the door behind him. The package had remained by his side the rest of the day, a strategic measure to ensure Sebastian not snoop, as he was known to do. When he was finally alone, he laid the box on the bed, tugging its purple ribbon loose until it fell away. Lifting the lid from the box revealed a nest of tissue paper, within it held a black and white dress. He giggled as he pulled it from the box, holding it up to himself, looking down at it. A Lolita style maid uniform, as promised.

"Oh Alois... you've outdone yourself this time..." Ciel laughed quietly and sat on the edge of his bed and began to strip out of his daily attire. It wasn't long before he was slipping on thin white stockings, trimmed in lace that ended about halfway up his thighs. He did his best to attach the garters and succeeded after only a brief struggle. At the bottom of the box rested a pair of matching white silk and lace panties, which he slid on eagerly, enjoying the feel of the silk against his skin. As he turned the dress over in his hands, a little handwritten note drifted to the floor. Ciel furrowed his brow, reaching under the bed to retrieve it, and sat as he read.

"C;

The alterations allow for easy dressing... and undressing.

You're welcome.

A"

The young Earl laughed softly and shook his head, standing once more and slipped the dress over his head. The fitted waist complimented his slim figure, and he looked himself over in the mirror, smiling at his reflection. Slipping on the white cuffs and collar that completed the outfit, he smiled, running his hands over the skirt, which stopped just above where his stockings began. A soft blush rose to his cheeks and he tugged at the skirt, only to have it spring back into place, supported by numerous ruffled underskirts. He turned his back to the mirror and bent over, revealing the silk panties when he did so. There would need to be further alterations done before he could wear this to the ball... but for tonight it would prove perfect. He secured his black eye patch and smiled at himself once more. Yes, this would prove hard for Sebastian to resist.

Sebastian busied about the kitchen, making preparations for the evening. He gathered all the necessary glasses and decanters, taking his time to place everything perfectly. A quick check of his watch showed nearly dark, and he hurried along. As he left the kitchen, pushing the teacart before him, he paused, giving himself a quick glance in the mirror. He heard Beatrice meow from the counter behind him and he smiled, looking back to her.

"Beatrice, dear, tonight is my night with our Master. Please, be a good girl... allow us our privacy, yes?" She hopped off the counter and came to him, rubbing against his ankles as he walked. He chuckled softly and lifted her into his arms, where she cuddled and purred as long as he would allow her, before placing her back on the floor. As he left the room, she padded softly behind him, tail twitching excitedly, following at his heels. "You really must stop doing that... silly little girl. You do live up to your name." She meowed at him again, throwing herself down in the floor beside his feet, rolling on the floor as though to entice him into petting her. He chuckled softy and knelt to appease her, ruffling her fur gently. "Have you no shame, my dear?" She sat up, pawing at his cheeks, sniffing at his nose as he leaned to her. He kissed her forehead gently, a shadow falling over him in the hallway. Still kneeling in the floor, stroking Beatrice's soft fur, he looked up slowly, fully expecting Ciel to be standing there, ready to tease once again.

What he saw instead was a pair of small black heeled shoes, slender legs covered in sheer white stockings, embellished with delicate white lace edges, held in place by white garters. Above the lace showed a hint of creamy pale thighs, and from his kneeling position, he caught a quick glimpse of silk under a mess of petticoats and fluffy fabric. He smiled, eyes still trailing upwards to the little apron tied about slender hips, wrists wrapped in mock sleeve cuffs placed primly before him, hands clasped demurely. The sleeves puffed about his shoulders, low neckline framing his collarbones beautifully, a white collar fastened around his slender neck, and his eyes finally met Ciel's. The bluenette blushed at the expression on Sebastian's face when their eyes met, surprised and yet somehow lecherous and delighted. He shifted nervously under the intense gaze, offering a shy smile.

"Well, hello there, little kitten..." Sebastian stood and licked his lips, taking a step towards Ciel, who took a step back, fiddling with the cuff links he had struggled so much to fasten. "And... what is all this?" Sebastian reached out a hand, ruffling the edge of the short skirt, leaning his head to one side as he lifted it, catching only the briefest of glances up Ciel's skirt before his hand was slapped away and the young Earl tugged the skirt back down into place.

"My costume... for the ball." Sebastian scoffed loudly, shaking his head and laughed heartily at the idea of allowing him out of the house in such a revealing outfit.

"Oh, it most certainly is not..." Ciel laughed, looking down at the skirt, straightening himself to his full height, as petite as it was, and clasped his hands primly behind him, raising his chin in his most dignified pose, betrayed by the outfit he wore.

"It is... I'd been waiting for it to come..." Sebastian leaned back a little, trying for another glimpse of Ciel's slender thighs and shook his head.

"No. You will not be wearing that to the ball..." Ciel looked up at him as Sebastian took a step closer, reaching to caress his cheek gently, still eyeing him. "You're lucky to still be wearing it now..." The bluenette smiled shyly, bottom lip caught between his teeth, seeing the fire begin to rise in Sebastian's gaze.

"I thought it was quite a lovely costume... not quite realistic... but pleasing..."

"Pleasing, yes..." Sebastian agreed absently, distracted, and offered his hand. "Let me see you, turn for me." Blushing, Ciel took the offered hand and Sebastian held it above his head, twirling him around twice. He gave Ciel a long look, allowing himself time to drink in the sight of his Master dressed as his servant. "Quite pleasing indeed..." Ciel giggled, a little dizzy, and placed a hand lightly against the wall to steady himself. Sebastian let his eyes wander him again, virtually unable to tear them away, ignoring Beatrice as she mewled at his feet. Ciel's blush began to deepen as he watched Sebastian look him over, and he shuffled his feet nervously, tugging the skirt down once more. Unable to stand the intensity of the gaze, Ciel cleared his throat, curtseying clumsily.

"I'm to be your Maid for the evening." Eyebrow raised, Sebastian watched him, eyes growing brighter as his desire intensified, and he had to finally look away, closing his eyes for a moment to gather himself. After he felt some semblance of control, he turned back to Ciel, who still stood prettily beside the teacart, fiddling with his cufflinks. A devious smile curled Sebastian's lips and he flicked a spoon off the cart towards Ciel. It hit the floor with a silver thunk and Ciel looked down at it, confused. Sebastian motioned towards it; eyebrow raised, his tone expectant. "I believe, kitten, it is a maid's place to keep the manor tidy. Perhaps you should tend to your duties." With a little smile the bluenette nodded and turned away to retrieve the fallen silverware. As the young Lord bent at the waist to pick up the spoon Sebastian took in the view, head tilted a little to one side as he appreciated Ciel's backside, clad in silk and exposed, the backs of his pale thighs nearly irresistible to touch. As Ciel stood Sebastian looked away, exhaling loudly, gloved hand pressed against his lips to hide his smile. Placing the spoon on the teacart, Ciel looked up at him, waiting to see if his intentional act of indecency had the desired affect. Sebastian cleared his throat, turning back towards him, eyes cast down to Beatrice, who still lay in the floor at his feet, mewling pitifully.

"Did I do well, Sebastian?" he asked quietly, his tone suggestive of further debauchery to come, despite the innocent expression he wore. Sebastian took a moment before he replied, casting a short glance at Ciel before his eyes drifted back to the cat, who rolled onto her back, her cries growing louder in protest of being ignored.

"Yes, kitten... now... perhaps we should go about setting up dessert? We shouldn't want our Master disappointed now, would we?" Ciel nodded demurely and gave a little curtsey. Keeping his eyes averted, Sebastian resumed his walk down the hall, his mind full of vividly lascivious imagery, and it took every ounce of his self-control to keep from abandoning the cart entirely and sweeping Ciel into the nearest room with a lock on the door. Beatrice quickly stood and trotted along behind them, tail twitching happily. Ciel walked beside Sebastian, silently playing over scenarios in his mind as they walked, wondering what the evening would bring, and dying to find out what scenarios Sebastian played out in his own filthy mind. Beatrice quickly caught up to Ciel and ran ahead of him, throwing herself back into the floor, looking up at him sweetly. He stopped, giving her an amused glance and Sebastian laughed quietly. "You should pet her, or she'll never leave you be..." Ciel nodded and knelt beside her, carefully straightening his skirts before he scratched her head. She purred excitedly, closing her eyes in feline rapture at the attention.

"She's become quite at home here." Sebastian nodded, his eyes still averted, and took the unobserved moment to adjust his growing arousal as it strained against his trousers.

"Yes... she is incredibly happy here with us. And she has already caught the mouse in the kitchen."

"Earning her keep. Very nice." She mewled at Ciel, grabbing at his hand with her paws, licking his fingers with her sandpaper tongue. He laughed, pulling away. "Ouch... your tongue hurts, Beatrice." Sebastian finally looked back at him as he sat in the floor, legs tucked beside him, leaning on one arm as he stroked the cat with this other. He laughed quietly and looked up at Sebastian with a sweet smile, honestly enjoying Beatrice for the first time since she moved in. Sebastian nodded; his eyes fixed on Ciel. Distracted, his response was quiet, and more honest than he had meant it to be. The silence of the manor allowed his words to be heard clearly, even over the cat's loud purr.

"Yes, it always did." Ciel looked up at him quickly, realizing they were no longer talking about the cat, and looked back down to her, ruffling her fur once more as she soaked up the affection. Snapping himself out of it, Sebastian shook his head and smiled down at Ciel. "But it appears she has taken to you... as is to be expected." He offered his hand and the bluenette took it, letting himself be helped from the floor. He ruffled his skirts, straightening himself and Sebastian ogled him, eyebrow raised. After several moments of silence, and more than one awkward glance, Ciel kicked his foot lightly.

"You're staring." The butler nodded; eyes still fixed on him.

"Yes." he waited a moment longer before pressing his hand to Ciel's back, ushering him forward. "Come... we are behind schedule." Ciel smiled down at the floor and obeyed, following beside him, giving him a covert glance here and there, occasionally catching Sebastian's lust-filled glances. The attention made his heart race, and he tugged at his skirts as they walked, still a little self-conscious of his exposure. As they moved slowly down the hallway, Sebastian spoke quietly, his voice gently necessitating compliance with his words. "Kitten, you walk ahead of me. You're to open the door for me." Ciel nodded quickly, smiling up at him.

"Okay..." He picked up his pace a little, just a few steps ahead of the cart. He ran the back of his hand across his rear as he walked, ensuring the skirt was still covering him, as well as it was able to under such ruffled fabric. Sebastian watched this, amused, and appreciated the view until they reached the bedroom, where Ciel reached for the handle.

"Wait, kitten. When you enter your Master's bedroom you knock three times, wait a moment, then enter." Ciel laughed and dropped his hand away from the doorknob, shaking his head.

"Seriously? There's a rule?" Sebastian shot him a look, that made his laughter fall silent, then smiled himself, doing as best he could to be serious, under the circumstances. Ciel returned the smile, putting on a somewhat serious expression himself.

"There is a proper way to do everything, kitten. Do you want to be a proper maid, or not?" Ciel grinned, looking down at his shoes for a moment before nodding, putting on his most serious expression of servitude. Sebastian covered his mouth to hide his smile and watched as Ciel tapped at the door three times, waited, then opened it. Sebastian followed him into the room, closing the door behind them. The bluenette turned to look at him then, hands clasped before him and Sebastian motioned him closer. "Now, you should always close the door behind me, as well. Your job is that of my assistant, in no uncertain terms."

"Okay..." Sebastian smiled, touching Ciel's chin softly, raising it until their eyes met.

"And you address me as Mister Sebastian." Ciel nodded, patiently listening to the rules of this new and rather exciting game. "Now, you will help me to set the table."

"Yes, Mister Sebastian..." He curtseyed and looked up at him, the way he had seen Mey-Rin do so many times before and started placing glasses and plates on the table. Sebastian leaned against one of the chairs, watching Ciel as he did his best, little hands grasping only one plate or one bit of silverware in each, resulting in numerous trips. Sebastian rested his chin on the backs of his fingers, eyes fixed on his Master as he played his part, skirts bouncing with each step, revealing delightful peeks of pale flesh. As the young Lord set down the last piece of cutlery he turned, looking at Sebastian expectantly, awaiting praise.

"Very, very good, kitten." Sebastian winked at him and slipped a hand around his waist, pulling him close to whisper into his ear. "Perhaps I'll reward you for a job well done." Gloved fingers slipped down Ciel's hip, reaching up under his skirt to stroke his thigh softly. Ciel let out a soft gasp, looking up at Sebastian as he released him, going about his duties. The butler adjusted the place settings to a more elegant position and revealed a beautiful arrangement of parfaits on a serving tray. One of berries and cream, one chocolate mouse and one a deep, rich espresso. Ciel smiled at the desserts, mouth already watering, and Sebastian placed them on the table. He proceeded to pour two cups of tea, each with a generous splash of bourbon. Ciel looked initially repulsed, but watched honey and lemon added into the cup and raised an eyebrow. "You'll like it. I'm sure. Sit, Master. Your late dessert is served..." Ciel tucked his skirts under him as he sat, but they bloused out around him, framing him in black and white fabric. He laughed a little at himself, then looked up to Sebastian, who pushed him a little closer to the table. "I hope you don't mind... I took the liberty of preparing something a little more... palpable, for myself." He motioned to the third parfait, the one that looked like little more than extravagant tar in a glass and seated himself across from Ciel.

"What is it?"

"An espresso parfait, with bitter dark chocolate, made with a private blend I keep for special occasions." Ciel took the first bite of his own chocolate dessert and closed his eyes, smiling at the sweet, creamy taste.

"You made the best sweets..." Sebastian dipped a spoon in his own dessert, smiling as he drew the spoon slowly across his tongue, savoring it.

"I'm glad it's to your liking, Master."

"Can I taste yours?" Sebastian nodded and took a fresh spoon from the table, dipped only the tip of it into the parfait and offered it to him, little more than a taste on the spoon. Ciel leaned over the table and parted his lips, allowing himself to be fed. As he licked at the smooth, bitter cream he pulled back, making a face. Sebastian laughed and retrieved his own spoon, repeating the process of dipping it in the dessert and slowly licking it clean, relishing each taste. "It is not to your liking?"

"It's too bitter... it tastes like... sour dirt..." Sebastian laughed harder, closing his eyes as he licked his lips.

"It tastes like..." He thought for a moment, sucking at the remnants of the dessert on the spoon as he did so. "Rome." He smiled a little, looking down into the glass again as Ciel enjoyed his own chocolate treat. "Yes, that's it. Rome."

"You were in Rome?" asked curiously, eyes fixed on Sebastian even as he tried not to appear overly interested.

"Mmhm." He replied, taking a little drink of the tea, smiling at the warmth of it, seeming far more relaxed than their previous meals. "I was. They liked their sweets too, but I remember best the bitter coffee, and the smell of the city. That smell though..." The butler scoffed, wrinkling his nose at the memory. "I do not miss that smell." Ciel kept quiet, listening to him reminisce, something he had never really heard, as Sebastian so rarely delved into his history. "I attended the rites at the Coliseum many times. Gruesome race, the Romans. Sex and violence... an entire society built upon excess and greed." He licked at the spoon slowly and Ciel watched his tongue slip back into his mouth, jaw moving slowly as he took his time tasting the bitter chocolate. The bluenette licked his own lips as he watched, his erection aching fiercely, making him shift uncomfortably in his seat. "Sex and violence are no basis for a society... it is no wonder they fell. Now, Egypt... Egypt was a much better built society... beautiful with rich history and faith." Ciel chuckled quietly and when Sebastian glanced at him, eyebrow raised, he smiled.

"Of course, you think so... they worshiped cats..." The butler smiled, shaking his head.

"That is only a coincidence, I assure you. I enjoyed Egypt immensely. Beatrice and I would walk to the river at night. The vast skies... you could never imagine." Ciel leaned on his elbow, sipping the hot totty, picking lazily at the remains of his dessert. "You could see beyond the skies if you knew where to look. I showed her, once." Sebastian picked at his own dessert, taking another taste. Ciel did his best to appear only mildly interested, but he sat with rapt attention, glancing at Sebastian occasionally. "You would have liked it." Ciel smiled a little, looking over at him. Closing his eyes, Sebastian smiled, sighing quietly.

"It sounds lovely."

"It was. The smell of jasmine always reminds me of..." he paused, glancing at Ciel, then back to his dessert. "...Egypt... the night wind smells of jasmine..." Ciel knew the moment had passed when Sebastian caught himself waxing poetic about his past. He shook his head as though that were enough to clear the memories from his mind. "Enough about that... Did you enjoy your desserts?" Ciel nodded, sipping his tea, a little disappointed the story had ended.

"Yes... very much." Sebastian smiled and stood, reaching to clear the plates, but stopped short. A smile curled his lips and he seated himself once more, motioning to the table, eyes fixed on Ciel.

"Kitten, clearing the table is your duty, this evening." The young Lord looked put off at the suggestion he clear his own table, but the memory of their game came rushing back to him. He looked down at himself and stood quickly.

"Oh... right... yes..." Sebastian tapped his finger against the table and Ciel looked at him, confused for a moment as he reached for the empty plates.

"Yes...?" Staring at him like a deer in the headlights with sapphire eye shining brightly, Ciel panicked, wracking his brain for what he could be forgetting. When he looked back to Sebastian, brow furrowed in a vague look of defeat, Sebastian smiled at him. "Yes, what, kitten?"

"Yes... Mister Sebastian." He rolled his eyes and smiled, curtseyed, and began clearing the plates. Sebastian watched his every move, chin resting on his thumb, finger curled over his lips to hide a lascivious smile.

"Very good, kitten." Ciel put forth a good effort, but his ability left much to be desired. Dishes stacked haphazardly on the cart, a few crumbs left behind on the table, and he dropped the cutlery on the way to the cart. He smiled sheepishly as he finished, standing before Sebastian, hands clasped before him, pushing the front of his skirt down to cover as much of his thighs as he was able. With a grin, Sebastian motioned him closer and when Ciel approached he slipped a hand around his waist, pulling him down across his lap. Ciel gasped loudly in surprise as he was forcefully seated and Sebastian touched his chin gently, turning his head until their eyes met. A slow blush rose to the young Lord's cheeks and he looked away as Sebastian stripped off his gloves, tossing them onto the table before them. Cool, slender hands strayed under the hem of Ciel's skirts, fingertips delicately stroking his thighs as he leaned close, whispering to him. "You would make a fine maid, with a bit more practice." The bluenette shifted on his lap, smiling shyly at Sebastian's suggestive tone, feeling his butler's hot breath against his skin in such stark contrast to the cool, wandering fingers caressing his legs.

"Thank you... Mister Sebastian." He rested his hands in his lap demurely, his blush intensifying as Sebastian kissed his cheek, then down his jaw to his neck, a hand now seeking out a garter secured around his slender thigh.

"I very much enjoy this little game of yours, Bocchan..." Sebastian whispered softly, nuzzling into Ciel's neck as he spoke. The bluenette made a quiet sound as he felt lips brush lightly against his throat and giggled as he felt Sebastian's hands rustle under his skirt, one hand slipping between his thighs, the other slid under his rear, caressing the silk panties he wore. "Indulge me, kitten... tell me where this game leads." Ciel smiled down at his fingertips bashfully and shrugged.

"I... I don't know... I thought it would be fun..." Sebastian's smile grew, and he kissed Ciel passionately, his tongue exploring his little Master's mouth thoroughly, tasting a hint of chocolate. Moaning quietly, Ciel returned the kiss, feeling the ache in his groin grow stronger. When Sebastian withdrew Ciel followed his lips, leaning into him, a quiet sound of discontent escaping him.

"I should have you as my personal maid... though were that the case, I would never finish my own duties..." Ciel laughed quietly and started to stand, but Sebastian pulled him back into his lap, this time facing away from him, one arm secure around his waist, free hand still buried in his skirt as he pressed the young Lord's back against his chest.

"Personal maid? What do you even have that would require a maid? You have no possessions... you don't even have pajamas..." Sebastian laughed quietly, his fingertips ghosted over Ciel's silk covered cock, making him squirm in his butler's lap. Hands on Sebastian's knees, he tried to get up once more, only to be denied. Fingers still teasing at him, he made a quiet sound and closed his eyes as he felt the heat of Sebastian's breath against his ear.

"I do not need possessions to enjoy the services of a maid." Ciel felt lips against the back of his neck and shivered, leaning forward a little as Sebastian's kisses trailed lower, stopping between his shoulder blades. The bluenette moaned quietly, rather surprised at how defenseless he felt, unable to see Sebastian, therefore unable to anticipate his movements. Little hands left Sebastian's knees and pressed against his own lap in some fruitless attempt to still the cool hand fiddling under his skirt. "Especially one so lovely as you." Overwhelmed by the sensation and his own vulnerability, he did his best to pull away, trying to keep Sebastian in his view and escape groping hands and lips while still playing the game.

"And what services might those be, Mister Sebastian?" Sebastian smiled, a low groan escaping him as he grabbed Ciel's silk covered crotch, fingertips pressing against his testicles firmly, the base of his erection against his palm. Ciel gasped and arched his back, laying his head back against Sebastian's shoulder. His hands left his lap, one gripping Sebastian's thigh, the other reached up and behind him, grasping a handful of silky black hair. The hand that had been so firmly holding Ciel's waist during his struggles released him, gliding up his torso to his collarbones, fingers stroking his throat softly.

"May I request turn-down services?" Ciel burst into laughter and turned to look at Sebastian then, who gave a half smile and shrugged, laughing quietly himself. His hand, much to Ciel's relief, left his aching arousal at last, and squeezed his thigh gently.

"Turn down services? Is that the best you can come up with?" Still laughing quietly, Sebastian winked at him, whispering in his ear.

"Find me a polite way to request you bend over my bed and let me take you from behind." The bluenette blushed, still laughing a little and slipped away from Sebastian's grasp, hopping down from his lap, straightening his skirts. Crimson eyes looked rather disappointed but leaned back in his seat, eyes still fixed on Ciel.

"Touché." Ciel spent several moments adjusting his dress, struggling to fasten the garter Sebastian had managed to unclasp before he made his escape. Sebastian eyed him from his seat, hand pressed firmly against his trousers, massaging his throbbing erection as he enjoyed the view. Once his garter was fastened, Ciel held his hands demurely before him, putting on his most innocent expression, chin tilted down ever so slightly, bottom lip caught between his teeth, sapphire eye shining brightly. He batted his eyes, doing his best to mimic the feigned innocence he had seen Alois put on so readily, and smiled sweetly. Sebastian didn't meet his gaze, he sat back in his seat, legs splayed apart, hand working slowly at his hardon. Leaning a little to one side, he rested his elbow on the arm of the chair, chin perched on his thumb, index finger curled against his lips. Bright eyes roamed slowly over the bluenette, pausing here and there; Sebastian was obviously lost in thought, and although Ciel would have paid to have known what he was thinking, the way he was eyeing him made him uneasy. The young Earl shuffled his feet, nervous at the intensity of the silence. "Well? Are you coming?" Ciel motioned toward the door, but Sebastian only smiled.

"Not yet." Ciel blushed furiously at the reply and tugged at his skirt once again, trying to cover himself. His own arousal throbbed against the silk, well hidden by the fullness of the skirt, but the exposure he felt had less and less to do with the length of his skirt. Sebastian winked, the fingers that had hidden his lecherous grin beckoned Ciel back to him, but he shook his head. "No?" Sebastian raised an eyebrow, sitting up a little in his seat, hand finally leaving his groin. He stood and straightened his suit, trousers only barely able to hide his stiff erection. He took a single step towards Ciel and the young Lord backed away, speaking quickly, doing his best to keep up the act, since Sebastian was so obviously enjoying it.

"I thought you wanted me to tend to your bed... Mister Sebastian." A little surprised look came over the butler's face and he clicked his tongue as a smile spread over his lips.

"Tsk... of course... how silly of me. Come, kitten." Before Ciel could react, the demon was beside him, hand pressed against his lower back, ushering him quickly towards the door. He stumbled once, surprised at the speed at which he was being led from his room way, but a strong hand kept him steady and all but pushed him through the door into the hallway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 6.6K 42
[ now complete! ] Sebastian Michaelis had watched his master suffer through many things, but this, more than anything, made his blood boil. How...
292K 4.2K 28
Hey guys if you want to request a story for black butler be my guest i am open to suggestions and don't be shy!
4K 149 16
This is a Fan Fiction and the characters are taken from the anime Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) . Even if the characters are from BB, they have differ...
27.3K 893 15
[Modern Day Black Butler - SebaCiel] After his aunt dropped Ciel off to his new school, Ciel makes a few new friends, but he also meets his first lov...