My Savior ✔️COMPLETED ✔️

By lustfulsuprises

Elsa is an innocent girl she's super nice and quite beautiful, sometimes she can be stubborn and she doesn't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Cheaper 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 40

496 11 0
By lustfulsuprises

Elsa:*when she hears the doctor walk out and speak she instantly stands up and walks to him*i-im his girlfriend... *looks at him worried as she's shaking thinking she will lose him*will he be okay?... Is he okay?....

Doctor:*smiles looking at her* Mr. Frost is alright, we successfully took out the bullets they didn't do any damage but he did lose a lot of blood but it's not serious so you can rest assured*smiles*

Elsa:*smiles as she takes a deep breathe in relief and jumps happily*yes!! Thank you God! *starts crying*

Anna:*walks in in the same time*elsa... What happened is her okay?!

Elsa:*smiles looking st her crying*yes Anna he's okay! He will be okay! *hugs her tight but doesn't touch her because her hands are bloody then looks at the doctor again* can we see him please?

Doctor: he will be moved in a normal room in about 20 minutes, how about you go home clean up then come back here?

Elsa: no I don't want to leave---

Anna:*interupts her* Elsa you look like a mess... I'll come with you, we will get cleaned then come here as fast as we can besides you need to speak with the officers about Derek...

Elsa:*sighs then nods*alright... Let's go and hurry up*instantly walks out to the car with Anna following*

*they first go at Derek's house and break in taking her clothes back again for 10 minutes then they go to Jack's house and clean up for 30 minutes*

Elsa:*runs down stairs* come on Anna!! He was moves like 20 minutes ago!

Anna:*runs down stairs as well* alright alright! Let's go! *laughs running outside to the car with Elsa following her*

*at the hospital*

Elsa:*runs in and goes to a nurse*what room is Jack I mean Mr. Frost in?!

Nurse:*stumbles back a bit then chuckles*room 27 miss...

Elsa: thanks*smiles and runs through the halls looking for the room then sees it and walks inside *

Jack:*laying on the bed still asleep*

Elsa:*sighs and smiles walking to him sitting next to him* thank you for not leaving me... *leans and kisses his face everywhere*im sorry about everything

Anna:*walks inside as well*dang you're fast*looks at him as she smiles*hey Jack*sits next to him on the other side as she goes to kiss his cheek*

Elsa:*widens her eyes then pulls her back*ohhh nahhhh you don't...

Anna:*widens her eyes then chuckles*right *smiles as she holds his hand*im glad you're alright...

Jack:*hears them both but he still can't wake up*

*few hours later*

Elsa:*walking around the room*he should've woken up by now... Is something wrong? Is he okay? Do I need to call the doctor?... *starts panicking*

Anna: *sitting on the chair*elsa you need to calm down... He will wake u0 just give him time, he was shot 3 times

Elsa: I know he was... And it's because of me.. if something happens to him I will kill myself you hear me I will do it---

Jack:*interupts her*no you will not *smiles as he looks at her weakly*

Elsa:*widens her eyes and freezes in place then looks at him*jack... JACK!! You're awake! *runs to him sitting again next to him hugging him tight*

Jack:*widens his eyes and gasps*woah... Elsa aghhhh! *wines in pain as he chuckles*slow down you know Im hurt right?

Elsa: omg..! Im so sorry! *moves off him as she tears up and smiles*youre awake youre speaking...

Jack:*smiles*damn right I am*chuckles looking at them both*how are you two..

Anna: don't worry about us... We're better now that we know you're alright..

Jack: I told you im not leaving just yet*chuckles as he reaches out for Elsa*

Elsa:*sits next to him and holds his hand kissing it gently*are you sure you're okay? Does it hurt? Where does it hurt? Are you hungry? Should I call the doctor? *worried*

Jack: princess.... Im alright I really am*smiles squeezing her hand*buuut I might be a bit hungry~

Elsa:*widens her eyes*i knew it! *chuckles then walks out going to the cafeteria opposite the hospital buying some food for him*

*when she comes back she sees the bed is empty and there's no one there*

.........To be continued..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 633 45
Elsa is the daughter of a mafia leader, everyone was afraid of her and god help the one who disrespect her. She's fearless, heartless, controlling, q...
61.3K 2.6K 37
Live and Learn to Love - A Jelsa Fanfiction ----/----/----/---- Another cliche story about the populars and the nerds. But this one doesn't have the...
30.2K 441 50
❗❗IMPORTANT❗❗ Make sure to read the season 1, before you read season 2 of "He's only mine", . . . The last thing Elsa did was hurt Jack physically...
24.7K 618 16
(2023: wrote this back when I was 13, quality of content is NOT promised!!! For better content/writing, please look for my more recent fics, thank yo...