His Soul

By huma_libra

On the wet sand beside the seashore, the strong, tall man was laying with a cigarette in his hand. His bike p... More

A/N ATTENTION
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Sorry :(
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (part 1)
Chapter 28 (part 2)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 14

7.2K 408 98
By huma_libra

Dressed in the darkest attire which was formed with a black Armani suit, perfectly ironed white shirt underneath the dark suit with few of the first buttons undone, black Rolex adorned in the wrist, thick black hair perfectly gelled at the right side with a single lock falling from its place kissing the left eyebrow, the enormously tall, handsome lad strode down the stairs.

Hamza walked downstairs in the morning with a very daunting upcoming disclose consuming his mind and he knew he was going to like the divulge. He was brought back from his serious engrossing thoughts as soon as he stepped down the last stair when his sister ran like a wild cheetah from nowhere and hid behind him.

He didn't have the opportunity to look behind him as his gaze moved to an enraged Burak, chest heaving up and down through each of his angry breaths, he finally reached him and stood before him.

"Bhaiya...save me...save me. He will kill me this time for sure." Looking at Burak from behind,  Zaara whisper pleaded her other brother, hiding even more in Hamza's back if it was possible when her blue eyes met the enraged green one.

"What happened?" asked Hamza diverting his attention to his angry brother.

A single question was asked to him. But Burak knew better the aftermath of that so-called interrogation. The whole world could go wrong but it was impossible that the mighty Hamza will ever scold his sweet little sister for him.

Seeing no benefit of complaining to Hamza about her as it was also impossible to smack that spoiled brat in front of his second eldest brother, Buraak backed away from there without any words.

A smirk rose at the corner of Hamza's lips where a victorious smile emerged on Zaara's face as she came in front and shouted, "Cowardy."

Burak looked behind and threw his hardest glare at her showing his annoyance plus anger but sadly it failed to scare Zaara as she poked out her tongue at him adding more fuel to his anger.

The silent fight between the siblings was dismissed by their mom Shahnaaz Begum when she shouted for everyone at the breakfast table from the dining hall.

Shaking his head in disappointment Buraak left from there.

Zaara's lips were adorned in a broad smile as she looked up at her brother and linked her arm with her savior, her knight. Showing her gratitude towards him for saving her from the angry lion.

"Don't bother him much from now on. He works hard all day in the office," Hamza informed in a little soft tone which he only used with a few people and ruffled her silky brown hair who just pouted at his antics and marched towards the dining room with his arm still linking hers dismissing his lectures there which was not in her favor and she couldn't fake promise about the not annoying Buraak cause her days wouldn't go well if she didn't bother him at least once a day.

And what could be the best time than morning to annoy a drained-out man working late at night. She smirked at her evil thought which didn't go unnoticed by Hamza who shook his head, didn't know how to make her understand without making her sad.

Everyone arrived at the dining room except for the eldest son and his wife.

The dining hall was beige-themed except for the wall facing the backyard which was dark green colored, a large fan-shaped golden ginkgo leaves crafted in iron decored in the wall. In the dark green the glazing gold shone profusely. A rubber tree in a round wicker pot was situated at one corner that almost reached the craft on the wall. The golden chandelier hung from the ceiling was 10 feet above the middle of the table.

Facing the big polished wooden table in the middle of the room, the large window was the reason that the sun lights illuminated the room, and the big palm trees of the backyard along with the large outside pool were also visible from there.

Hasim Ibtyaj sat at the head of the chair with his 3 children around him.

Hamza sat next to his mother's seat which was just beside the right side of his father. The two chairs on his father's left side were fixed for his elder brother and his wife who were not present there at that moment.

Zaara sat on her chair so did Burak whose seat, unfortunately, faced his foe who was doing nothing but throwing glares at him.

The atmosphere was silent there when Shahnaz Begum entered with Razia(the maid) and placed all the food on the table. She again departed from there to the staff quarter to made sure that everyone had gotten their breakfast.

After checking that out she entered the room with a tired body which didn't go unnoticed by her husband.

Before he could tell his wife to sit finally his wife ran from there again and his gaze followed her only to find out that she was hugging his daughter-in-law who came down along with his son which was quite surprising as they both were not having any meal with the family for two days and he understood their reason behind it and didn't force them to come downstairs.

"Meri beti..." Shahnaz Begum broke the hug and kissed both of her cheeks a few times and brought her towards the table and sat her on her chair so did Daniyaal. Zaara took Daneen in a bone-crushing hug as soon as she reached the table since she was very happy to see her with the family again.

"Begum, you please sit now and don't tire yourself too much. What is the need of having maids if you make yourself sick by working so much?" Hasim Ibtyaj said bolting up as he couldn't hold it back anymore.

"Ibtyaj sahab ye ghar sansaar mera hai. Toh sab mujhe sambhaalna padega. Maids toh hai leken wo sab kaam nai karsakti na. Cooking ka kaam sirf mera hai. Kya ap apne office ka har kaam employees se karwate hai?" Extending her hand towards she stopped him from saying anything as she continued her ranting. " Nahi na. Kuch kaam sirf apk u karne padte hai." Saying that Shahnaz Begum sat down and the clit clat sound of the cutlery was heard venting that everyone had started the meal.

(Ibtyaj Sahab, this family is mine. So I will have to handle all the chores. Yeah, there are maids but they can't do all the work. And for cooking, that is my thing to do. Do you make your employees do everything?)

(No right. There are some things that you have to do only)

"Or apki ladki toh sirf ek kaam me expert hai wo hai khana," Shahnaz Begum said glaring at her daughter who was savoring the sweet taste of the pancake.

(And your daughter is an expert in one thing and that is eating.)

Hearing her mother Zaara gulped and slowed down her eating which was more like racing as she believed that, If you start the day with your mother's reprimand in the morning then you will have to reprimand the whole day.

she looked at her mother and gave her a million-dollar smile which didn't work for a single penny as Shahnaz Begum shook her head disapprovingly.

"She will do all the house chores when she gets married, Ammi. So let her chill now," Dannen said caressing Zaara'ss hair and taking her sis-in-law's side which brought back the million-dollar smile in her face.

Zaara put her fork down with a thud and joined her palms together as she kept them under her head in a dreaming manner and spoke up, "Uhh...when will I get married," she said looking at the space with dreaming eyes unaware about the looks on three certain males face.

Hasim Ibtyaj and his two oldest son looked in horror at her as they all spoke up at once, "No way."

"You are not getting married," Daniyaal said.

"Wait for another 10 years and we will think about it then," Hamza said and in return Zaara's eyes came out of their sockets in extreme shock.

"What...10 years...no faluda way...I will be 28 then and will have 2 of my babies already bhai and..." The coughing sound of the same three particular males broke her in between as they choked on their food which earned a chuckle from the mother and the daughter-in-law.

Burak patted Hamza's back where the two others were helped by their own Begum.

"Three of you are acting as if she will never get married and have her babies," Shahnaz Begum spoke up.

"Ammi, stop please..." Both the sons grumbled.

"Begum please stop. I think I will have a heart attack now." Caressing the left side of his chest Hasim Ibtyaj said.

Shahnaz Begum passed him a glass of water which he drank in an instant as the king's mind couldn't concede the matter of marrying off his princess.

Shahnaaz Begum shook her head looking at her overdramatic family.

Daneen's attention diverted to Burak who was silent in the whole drama situation.

"What happened to your handsome face? Why the sad face..huh?" Burak's chest filled up with severe emotion which displayed in his face as his face formed in an adorable pout thinking that someone has finally noticed him.

Not giving Daneen any answer Burak looked down as if inventing the emergent invention of the pancake.

Daneen understood and looked at Zaara beside her who had a mysterious glee plastered on her face which turned into an annoyed one in a moment when she smacked her head, "This troublemaker did something again, right?" Daneen questioned.

"Bhabi..." Zaara shirked as she looked beside her with an annoyed face.

Burak bumped an invisible fist as if he was the one who smacked her and his sad face turned into a happy one as if Zaara's earlier face had thought about to exchange with his face.

"That's why you are my fav bhabs..." Burak said and bumped his fist with her as Daneen winked at him.

Thus with the laughter and shout, their morning passed happily which was the polar opposite of the doctor's house miles away...

"This is too much now, Habiba. What is this nonsense of not having food? You will fall sick and I will not take care of you then since I will have to look after my grandson," With much annoyance, Layla Begum said entering her daughter's room with a tray of food in her hand followed by her husband with juice jar in his hand.

Hearing her voice the mother who was replacing the wet piece of cloth in her son's forehead quickly wiped her face as she was crying the whole time. She couldn't stop herself from crying as her son was crying continuously for the last two days and his high fever was not helping the miserable mother either. They had taken him to his doctor who prescribed some antibiotics and paracetamol and the doctor informed them that he was traumatized badly after that incident.

Habiba looked at her son's pale face with bloody cheeks and white lips, a silent sob left her mouth seeing his weak face. It was her second time to see her son weak like that and the fact of his losing weight for that broke her heart in pieces.

From the terrible incident during his birth time, it was a great difficult task for her to track him back in his healthy weight according to his age which she succeeded in but all of her hard work failed. She felt like a loser looking at his weak body which made her cry loudly but she quickly caught herself since she didn't want to wake him up when he didn't sleep a bit last night nor did he let anyone blink their eyes as his loud crying was echoing everywhere in the house.

Layla begum looked at her husband with a sad face who ushered her to sit beside her daughter and she followed his antics.

Sitting beside her daughter she made her daughter faced her and placed a piece of bread in front of her mouth who moved her head away and tried to wet the cloth again but it was snatched away from her by her father.

"I will take care of it, you eat your food," Abrar Chowdhury said in his signature stern tone that his daughter never disobedient.

Habiba forcefully opened her mouth and swallowed the food with much difficulty.

When she was done contenting her growling stomach deprived of food with two paratha's and an omelet, she drank the orange juice and finished her breakfast at 12 in the morning.

No one spoke in that span of time.

Satisfied by feeding her daughter Layla Begum stood up and walked out of the room.

Habiba put down her head on her father's lap and laid beside her son carefully as her body was weak enough to sit.

Her father caressed her head and she was almost asleep but her mother stepped into the room again disturbing her sleep as she called her husband.

"I am ready, Abrar. Come on soon or else we will be late," Layla Begum announced.

Habiba looked up at her father confused.

"We need to do some grocery shopping. All the groceries are almost finished," he informed his confused daughter and stood up not before kissing her forehead and placing her head in a pillow comfortably.

Layla Begum walked forward and kissed her daughter's forehead as she said, "We will be back soon. Don't do anything as I have done all the chores. Take some rest now before he wakes up." Looking at a sleeping Zayn curled inside her daughter's arm, Layla Begum sighed.

Habiba nodded her head weakly as her droopy eyes were almost closed. Before sleep could consume her body fully she heard her mother muttered, "And where is that stupid son of mine, Amor?"

The loud banging of the entrance door woke Habiba up from her two hours of peaceful nap. Habiba sat up with a confused face as her sleepy brain couldn't comprehend at first what was happening around her until her gaze moved to her son sleeping beside her. Her eyes widened as she got down from the bed in a flip and wrapped her dupatta carelessly around her head and shoulder as she ran downstairs at a mad speed not before closing her room's door so that Zayn wouldn't wake up from his slumber which will be a big disaster for her.

"Whose urine is requiring the help of the washroom right now," Habiba thought to herself and opened the door in much annoyance.

But her annoyed face exchanged with a complete shocked one as her eyes widened when she saw the person standing in front of her.

That blue-eyed man...

___________________

                                  I Found A Love For Me

          Darling, Just Dive Right In And Follow My Lead

              Well, I Found A Girl Beautiful And Sweet

              Oh I Never Knew You Were The Someone

                                     Waiting For Me...

_____________________

Assalamualaikum Everyone...

Finally...sorry for the late update...

I hope you all liked the chapter...

Don't forget to vote and comment...

Loe you all my lovelies...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

919K 56.1K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...
551K 24.3K 41
He was the Man who preferred darkness. She was the Woman who preferred brightness. He preferred Loneliness. She preferred Togetherness. He had suf...
676K 41.6K 34
{ Highest Ranking 👉🏻 #1 in Spiritual/ Islamic love story } I felt hurt seeing him in pain, pain, which wasn't so obvious to him. // .... Emotions o...
384K 26.9K 63
Genre: Romance, Suspence, and Spritiual ranking#1 IN MODEL She is his boss and He is her PS. She is a model and He is Worker. She is B...