Accidentally InLove

By mewwwie

Gulf Kanawut,a 24 years old nerd,having a big crush on Mew Suppasit,the top 3 most popular student in his uni... More

Characters
love first sight
Bad Second Appearance
The Potion
New Friends
dinner date
mr.craycray(crazy)
sometimes...love is not always about having.
new story🥺💕
Truth
Rivals
lovers
i love you,daddy
Plans
Moody
Not an update!( a note :) )
Cheater.
Crave for tears
Not an update!
Let me explain!!
over-protective
Adore you
don't deal with the outsiders
Tell them lies
The Culprit
Just a random oneshot
part 2 of the oneshot
Permission
First Day Of Hell
Please read,thank you <3
Reward
Q&A with the characters!!
Trust-issues.
Betrayal
The Lovely Ending
Special Chapter(Mewgulf)
New Book coming soon!
Their Childs!
New Story Alert!!❤️
Special Chapter(Brightwin)
Explanation for this story
Special Chapter(PoomMilly/AlexLouis)
(new story❤️)
Lovers In September!!

Welcome!

1.6K 100 16
By mewwwie

(sorry for any typos,and happy reading!❤️❤️)

—No one's POV—

Its been months since the night happened. Prem got caught by the police. Mew and Gulf were called to go to the Court. After they showed the proves and other. Prem was proved as guilty. He have to stay in the jail for 8 years.

Gulf are now 9 months pregnant and Mew can't wait to meet the twins. They're staying at Poom's house cause it's nearby to the Hospital,incase...The water broke.

"Babe!!!" The younger called his soon-to-be husband.

"Yes darling?" Mew came right after the cute brunette called him.

"Where's Milly?" Mew don't even know why,since the night happened,Gulf always hang up with Milly,well it's a good thing tho. They would stay up all night watching either K-drama or BL series. well, *uhuk* bottoms-

"Oh darling,she went out earlier to the store. Don't you told her that you're craving for milk?" Mew said as Gulf pout.

"Babe!!That's not what i mean!" Gulf stumped his feets madly

"Then..? What is it darling?" Mew asked him as Gulf gave him a death stare.

"i want your milk." Gulf said as his face turning red

"What- oh- Darling i don't think that you should- Cause you're 9 months-"

Gulf cried. Mew got panic and don't know what to do. Hug or give him tissues?

"S-SO YOU DON'T WANT ME BECAUSE IM FAT AND CAN'T SATISFY YOU?"

Mew pinched his nose bridge, Again...The mood swing. He held the younger's hand before he pulled him into a tight and warm hug.

"After you're all heal and safely gave birth to our angels,lets do it your way okay?You can tie me up or even cover my eyes. Deal?" Mew's trying to make up with the sulking little gulfy. Gulf nodded immediately and then Win came in...

"Hey win..where did you go earlier ?" Mew asked him

Win just stayed silent and smiled sadly. He's still sad thinking of what Bright did...The fact that he's so in love with him but can't be with him...was killing him inside slowly..Mew noticed it the most,how the old happy go lucky win turned into a quiet person.

"Hey Win...I think its time for us to go and meet him.." Mew said. Bright wasn't in jail because Mew covered him and also it's 50% / 50%. But he decided to stay alone in his house..He's ashamed of himself. Mew can't forgive him yet but still...Mew can't deny the fact that he still love him. He loves Bright as his own brother. That's why he decided to calm himself down first.Even tho he's heartless,there's still a soft spot for him.

Win nodded before he went into his room sadly. Then Joong and Nine arrived the house and went in

"MEW,WIN. OPEN MEW'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL NOW." They said in hurry.

Win went out from his room when he heard it. Mew took his laptop and opened his youtube channel that hasn't being updated for a long time cause things that happened while Gulf's sitting besides him.

"New vids published 1 minutes ago: "I love you for a thousand years. -Bright Vachirawit"

Mew was feeling nervous before he clicked the video.

"Hey...It's me,Mew's ex-best friend,Bright. So if you're watching this video Mew,Win, and my favorite dummy...Joong,i must has been dead by now or feeling down. I'm sorry even tho it couldn't change the fact that you're disappointed with me Mew...For my dear angel..Win,I'm sorry because i did something stupid. i....really hope you'll understand how much i love you, because...

I have died...

everyday...waiting for you...

darling don't be afraid,

i have loved you for a thousand years...

i'll love you for a thousand more...

Bright sang with playing the guitar...Mew was speechless and Win's holding his tears...

And all along,i believed...

i would find you,

time has brought,your heart to me...

i have loved you for a thousand years...

i'll love you for a...

" Thousands More ".....

And then bright smiled and the video ended....

"P-P'Mew...Bright...he's attempting to suicide." Win said while crying.

Mew took his car key and went out to his house. He can't loose him...Yes he is mad and their parents relationship aren't that good but fuck it. Its not their problems. Years was spent together and he can't just waste it. He drove the car fastly not caring about his life or the police. No matter what happens...He can't hate him forever. He admit that.

He arrived the house quickly and tried to open the door.

"BRIGHTT" He called him,no answer

"BRIGHT,ITS ME MEW. OPEN THIS DOOR" Again,no response.

He remembered how tired Bright looks on their graduation day. He's supposed to hug him that day and congrats him. But he didn't .

"BRIGHT!!!!" Mew yelled,but still quiet, his blood ran cold. It can't be..he really suicide..?

Mew bang the door again and again until its broke and opened. He went in and searched for him. 'Bright i'm begging you,don't do anything stupid...' Mew said to himself. Then he saw Bright went out from the toilet with red puffy eyes and looking all tired from crying. In his hand,there's a rope and a chair.

"oh...hi mew.." Bright said while climbing the chair and set up the rope. Mew stopped him.

Mew pulled him and hugged him. "Stupid. Do you think i will forgive you if you suicide!?" He went quiet...Then he spoke

"nothing gonna change even tho i keep on living...right?"

Mew slapped his chest. "past is past bro,don't leave your lover alone...He's also suffering because of you trying to leave us."

Bright sat down.. "He will find someone better mew. Don't worry..."

Mew sat besides him and said "No matter how good that person is,or even better than you...There will be only one Bright Vachirawit,and it's you. So now,lets go. stay with us,We're staying at Poom's house and its big enough for all of us."

Bright went silent...Mew smiled and rubbed his back "Nobody will be mad at you,We all missed you so much,plus my babies want to see his uncle once they're here. Stop feeling guilty,lets just forgive and forget. You're a part of the family!"

Bright nodded and agreed while feeling relieved,he packed some clothes and followed Mew home. Mew put his right hand on Bright's shoulder "That's my bro,lets go"

[ At home ]

"Gays and lesbians,i'm back~" Mew said while he went into the house,with Bright following his back..

"PHI BRIGHT!!!" Win face brightened and he hugged the older tightly before he cried. "i-i thought you're gone.." Win said while sobbing.

"Heyyy welcome home bright! This house feels gloomy without you" Milly and Poom greeted him

Gulf smiled at him while he gave Bright a chocolate bar. "You can have it,you need more sweets to cheer you up!" And bright accepted it and hugged him.

"Welcome home,phi..Don't kill my cat" Gulf said jokingly as he hugged the older back. Bright laughed ( if you read the "Bad second appearance"/chapter 2,you'll noticed the lines where bright said something about cat!)

Then the light turned off,and they heard a music. Then it's turned on and Joong was walking as if he's a model and hugged Bright. "I miss you,my broke sugar daddy" Mew and Gulf chocked,while others were shocked, and then Joong laughed loudly as Bright was also in shocked.

They decided to have a dinner together,Bright was more than grateful because they still accepted him even tho he made mistakes. Then suddenly Gulf yelled...

"GUYS...I THINK THE WATER BROKE."

Mew was chilling while eating "its okay i'll pay the water bills-oh wait...SHIT DARLING HOLD ON"  Mew stood up quickly and carried Gulf while Bright  started the car engine and Joong opened the car door,Win was staying at the back with Gulf and Mew as Bright went fastly to the hospital,Nine,Joong,Poom and Milly was taking the things that the baby will need and also those important files before the went to the hospital

"BABY AGH ITS HURT AS HELL OH GOD" Gulf yelled in the car

"ITS GONNA BE OKAY DARLING,HOLD ON BABY HOLD ON" Mew said

"MEW WE'RE HERE"  Bright said as Win went and opened the car door and called for the doctor

Mew carried Gulf to the labor room. The nurse asked quickly, "what's your relationship with him?"

Mew answered "i'm his fiancé" Then the nurse let him in.

"it's okay,take a deep breath...okay,3 2 1 PUSH" The doctor said as Gulf's crying and gripping the bed sheets.

"B-BABE ITS HURT..." Gulf cried and then he felt the warmth of Mew's hand holding his hand.

"You can do this,angel.." Mew said gently while holding his hand "scratch me if you're feeling too hurt"

Gulf cried and yelled again as the pain increased non-stop. He held Mew's hand tightly

"okay 3,2,1 PUSH" The doctor said as Mew kept on saying "you did a great job,i love you baby" Gulf kept on pushing again and again,following what the doctor said

And then they heard a sound of baby crying, "One more time baby,you can do it...i love you" Mew said while holding his hand

Gulf nodded as he's sweating while pushing the baby and he cried a lot,the pain started to increase again and again,he feels like there's someone stabbing his stomach again and again. Mew also cried when he saw how painful it is for Gulf to give birth,when he saw it,he swear to his life that he will never leave Gulf,After all this pain...Gulf deserves his love the most. Then after some push,they hear another sound of a crying baby. Gulf was so tired and end up fainted. Then after like 10 minutes and after they cuts the cord,the nurse let mew hold the babies gently...it was a boy and a girl..

"hey there...welcome to this world,my little angels" Mew whispered

And after that,he gave the baby gently to the nurse back and he went out.

"IS HE OKAY?" Nine asked worriedly

"You've been in there for like 5 hours dude" Bright said as he gave Mew a mineral water

"5 hours...?i didn't noticed the time flies cause i was busy being by my wife's side...it looks so painful...he's so strong. I swear to my life that i will never let the painful wasted. i will take a good care of him..damn,and now i love him even more." Mew said as he rested on the chair.

"by the way,Milly and Poom are handling about the ward and others,don't worry about it." Win said. Mew felt a lot better..

"Yea,but hey Mew...i think its better for you to have a quick shower" Joong said, Mew just agreed.

"Mhm,and i'll buy you the food okay?lets go Win" Bright told him as he went out with Win.

When they're all gone,nine sat beside Mew and gave him a paper bag. "Here you go phi,your clothes. i secretly went and took some for you" Mew smiled and hugged him "Thanks nong.."

Nine smiled and nodded, "Are you tired phi?" Mew nodded and answered, "a little bit..Let me just rest on your shoulders for a while okay.."  Nine just let him be.

"Damn yall sus." Joong suddenly came and said

Mew was shocked for a while. And nine was also shocked cause he thought that it's a ghost.

"Nine- you don't usually calls people 'phi' ,mind to explain?" Joong asked them while sat beside Nine.

Nine looked at him before he said, "Mew and i are actually siblings" .

"wait- how-? Your surname aren't same." Joong was confused as fuck. And then they explained it to him.

"ouh- i see,even tho i don't understand. but still- yeah i will act like i do." Joong said

"bae stop it-" Nine smacked his head "dummy."

Joong just pout and hugged him "Im sorry sugarcube" and Nine made a cringe face but deeply in his heart,he actually like it.

Mew laughed and went to take a shower quickly. After that Bright and Win came back and they ate together,then its all done,They went to Gulf's ward to meet the babies. Gulf were still unconscious and the babies were sleeping soundly.

"Soo cuteee" Win said with a tiny voice while looking at the sleeping angels as he's hugging Bright.

"Okay yall i am their rich auntie even tho im not a girl but still,i am the rich auntie" Nine said sassily while posing like a rich girl and Mew just laughed looking at their behaviors. Then mew suddenly remembered the times where his lover was dying to give birth,and he said

"i swear to god,i will never let him be pregnant ever again." with a traumatic face. He don't want him to die.

—————————–—————

Welcome to this world,angels

looks like Mew is traumatized😂,( as always,he is the drama king🙄💅🏻)

i planned on doing the chapter about "bright second chance" and "gulf's water broke" separately but it turned out i accidentally wrote both in one chapter so...there's 1 chapter left before it ends! *cry dramatically* i can't believe that i actually did it to the end! And ugh thank you so much for some of you that has been supporting me!❤️i love you guys so much 😭❤️ stay safe and see ya in the next chapter! -mewwwie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 569 25
Gulf kanawut is a star actor in thailand. who doesn't love his career , he forcibly choose acting as a career because of his mother who want a luxur...
285K 11.7K 51
Warning ⚠️🔞.... This is the story between two best friends. Tharn and Type are roomates but something changed after Tharn's confessions. " Don't y...
288K 15.1K 26
Mew Suppasit is a scary playboy and a senior in high school. Because of his cold and dark eyes, many people are intimidated by him; but nevertheless...
46.3K 3.2K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...