Can love be calculated//Kaebe...

xXxDayxDreamerxXx által

Jean received a letter with a secret information that makes her worry. Can she safe her dear people of mondst... Több

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Outro
Important
KazuhaxGorou

09

1K 42 16
xXxDayxDreamerxXx által

Albedo
I had to focus on something else. But after a while this did not go so well cause I received a visit. It was Kaeya. Who else ?!

,,What is that? "He asked and looked over my shoulder. I automatically took a step to the side. I had to get out of his way somehow. At least until I was sure what exactly was wrong with me. I was just stressed out. This whole Abyss thing is slowly but surely going to my head. I don't even want to know how Jean must feel right now...

"These are just a few notes," I replied .
I was just mixing a potion that should protect against the cold. "Can I...help you somehow?" Kaeya asked in a well...seductive tone. I swallowed. Damn why did he keep getting closer to me?
"Uh-um no not really," I said and just tried to fade it out. But it was definitely not easy. I carefully mixed the potion and put the finished product in a small bottle. "Perfect" I said and then stowed it in the closet. Next, I had to take care of a face mask for Lisa. I would make these from slime. Of course I didn't tell her hehe ...

When I wanted to pack away the finished product, Kaeya stood in my way
"Can't you sit down on the couch, I need space," I said and went back to my job.
,,OK"
The whole time my fingers were trembling because I felt how he was watching every step I took. One or the other manair happened to me. I even dropped a bottle of venom!

,,What's happening? You seem somehow completely out of the role "
"What, no, I'm not doing great!"
"That's exactly what I mean, did something happened?"
"No and if something had happened then it's none of your business"
"Hahah well then I'll leave see you soon Albedo~"

I turned to him and saw that he was walking towards me. I opened my arms to hug him, but it never happened.
Instead, he leaned over and unexpectedly kissed my cheek.
I just stood there petrified. Kaeya winked at me with a grin before he left.

I must have stood there for almost two minutes without moving. Was I still breathing?
My heart was beating very fast as I felt like I was about to die of a heart attack!
With my hand I touched the spot that Kaeya had kissed and couldn't help but smile to myself.
What has happened to me ?!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

6.9K 158 20
Sun Wukong and Macaque are a lil silly.
1.1M 61.6K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
15.2K 510 19
America has dreamed of the stars for as long as he can remember. Fighting for his dream made be harder then he thought as he fights the race to space...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC