Your Once Upon a Time

By HiDorothea

I didn't know who I really was, until he introduced me to me. But somehow, it was also the reason why we can'... More

Beggining of an End
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Work of fiction

3 1 0
By HiDorothea

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

A/N: If you are a swiftie, you probably know by now that this is inspired by her song 'Champagne Problems' so yeah.

Another note, I aspire to make the characters in this story to he realistic and a little bit problematic. There will be a lot of flaws for each character so if you are into rainbows and butterflies type of story, this clearly isn't for you. And for those who loves to hurt themselves, enjoyin ang pagiging martyr. Lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590K 49.1K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
1.4M 35.2K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.8M 160K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
265K 25.8K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...