BTS Smooth Like Butter AWARDS...

By Taethecrisis

The best shall be rewarded and the participant will be given a shout-out for the efforts! The rules are simp... More

Welcome
RULES for the CANDIDATES and FORMS!
RULES for the JUDGES
Additional rules and message board
Prizes explanation
wtf
TAG FEST!
new upgrade!
TAG FEST PT.2
CONGRATULATIONS TO US!
WE NEED MORE ENTRIES!
ONLY 1 DAY LEFT!
JUDGING SEASON HAS STARTED!
UPDATE
UPDATE pt.2
WINNERS OF 💎KIM NAMJOON💎 CATEGORY
WINNERS OF 💎KIM SEOKJIN💎 CATEGORY
WINNERS OF 💎MIN YOONGI💎 CATEGORY
WINNERS OF 💎JUNG HOSEOK💎 CATEGORY
WINNERS OF 💎PARK JIMIN💎 CATEGORY
WINNERS OF 💎KIM TAEHYUNG💎 CATEGORY
WINNERS OF 💎JEON JUNGKOOK💎 CATEGORY
WINNERS OF 💎OT7💎 CATEGORY
WINNERS OF 💎BTS SHIPS💎 CATEGORY
The End.

guys please

165 23 10
By Taethecrisis

Is it that hard to follow these instructions to enter into the awards guys?

I have people mentioning their work's number of views...did I ask?

Please don't confuse me and also, it's not based on reads. We are only here to judge you by your creativity and not how many people are reading your beautiful work.

Also, I've had people skipping a few of these instructions and simply copy pasting forms which they've used to enter in other award shows.

Seriously...I've even given you an option to ask me in the Instagram dm's so that I can give you the format and you can fil it out.

And mature themes all of it includes content which is not to be read by anyone below 18. If a book contains bloody, sexual or abusive content, then it is obviously mature themed even if it has only one paragraph of it.

I'm not sure if angst is considered as mature but as a person pursuing psychology, speaking openly about such themes is effective to the brain as we overthink about it.

Please this makes me want to never host award shows again.

Just be careful all the time guys.

IF I FIND ANY INCOMPLETE OR IRRELEVANT FORMS FILLED OUT FOR THE AWARDS FROM NOW I'M STRAIGHT OUT REJECTING THEM AND YOU CAN UNFOLLOW ME THEN AND THERE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 861 51
Spinebreaker awards for BTS related stories. Do you like BTS? Do you like memes? Do you want to have your BTS fanfic(s) out there and/or judge for an...
130K 1.6K 36
Be aware that I only write imagines when I have one of those days that I really want to write one so don't expect me to publish on a daily basis Than...
9.7M 169K 200
*These were written WAY back when so there might be mistakes. I do apologize for them.* Haven't seen a lot of these so I decided to make my own. ENJO...
932 243 19
Imagine a planet that is just meant for BTS. Yes, a BTS planet type of thing. How would life be over there? 13 year old You, a child who loves to dr...