EAH: Tale Of Swan Lake

By 21FishBitStar12

Princess Swan Daughter of the Swan Queen and future ruler of the Enchanted Forest. Roberth Von Bart future ba... More

OC Description
Legacy Day Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
True Hearts Day Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Thronecoming Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
New Character Intro
Spring Unsprung Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Way to Wonderland Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Dragon Games Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
New Character
Epic Winter Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter: Finale
The End

Chapter 5

2.7K 64 4
By 21FishBitStar12

Its night and the girls are getting ready for thronecoming. Briar is sitting on her bed sad and missing out on the fun and Ashlynn noticed.

A purple light flashed under the carpet by Briar's feet, surprising her. She takes a closer look and it does it again this time with a key hole showing itself.

"Hey Briar, could you come and help me with my hair?" Ashlynn asked snapping Briar out of her confused like trans.

"Uh, yeah I'm coming." Briar said.

In the Grimnasium everyone is having a blast, the fairies are handing out treats or drinks and pictures are being taken.

Up on the stands Humphrey Dumpty tries to take a selfie with the crown attached to the chair he's sitting on but Dexter stops him, shaking his arm. He points down and there the girls all coming out in pairs and the crowd is awestruck by their beauty, Hopper being affected the most as he turns into a frog.

"Hey Catlin." Princess called to her friend.

"Yeah." she said

"I want to show you something, could you cover your eyes It's kinda a surprise." Princess said.

"Uh, sure what's up?" Catlin asked.

"You've always helped me with my love problems and doubts I just thought I should return the favour." Princess said and Catlin opened her eyes and there standing beside Roberth is.

(BTW he has a french accent)

"Devon!" Catlin yelled as she ran towards him.

"My little kitty!" He said as he hugged her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Princess let me know how much you missed me, so I couldn't hold myself back any longer so I transferred here to Ever After High to be with you." He said.

"Oh Devon...but your destiny." She said sadly.

"Do not worry kitty, I have not signed which means that there is hope and besides for you, I would tear apart a thousand portraits if it means we're together forever." He said as he wiped her brimming tears.

"Oh Devon." She said as the two hugged.

"I think that's our que to go." Roberth said.

"Yeah." She said as Roberth took her by the waist.

On stage Headmaster Grimm is about to give his speech.

"Welcome everyone." He said but his miv squeaked causing everyone to cover their ears, Humphrey Dumpty fixed his mic and he continued. "To Ever After High's thronecoming dance." He said and everyone cheered.

"The school tradition where we celebrate our stories and those who came before us." He said as the curtain drops revealing the murals of each of their stories.

"We'll get to the big announcement. Thronecoming Queen and King soon, but now let's get this party started! Follow me." Melody piper said as she started playing music and everyone started dancing and having fun.

Daring noticed that Cerise was alone in the corner of the Grimnasium and he walked up to her.

"Cerise." He said.

"Oh, hey Daring." She said.

"I-I just wanted to say that Um well i m sorry that I ever thought you were a damsel in distress, and you really saved us out there so yeah." He said.

"Oh, Thanks." She said.

"So how about a dance?" He asked.

"Um, aren't there a few other girls ahead of me." She said looking behind Daring at the crowd of girls waving at him.

"But I'd rather dance with you." He said taking her hand and she smiled and dragged him to the dance floor.

At the punch bowl table Briar is poking the tip of her masks horn and slumps her shoulders sadly. Se motcedthe slide change on stage and its familiarity made her gasp.

"Madam Yaga." She said.

"Yes my dear." Yaga said.

"That picture, that looks like my dorm room, but whoa re those people?" She asked and Madam Yaga put on her glasses.

"Why, that's Little Red Riding Hood and the Evil Queen." Yaga said making Briar gasp and she runs.

"Miss Beauty." Yaga called but she's already gone.

Briar rushed to Cedar and borrowed her revealer Rays she ran past Blondie but not before taking a Bobby pin from her hair. She ran to her dorm room and put on the Rays.

They showed her that something was under the carpet, Briar then moved the and it the revealed a key hole of which she brought out the pin and unlocked the floorboard revealing the storybook of legends.

"The storybook of legends." She said as she took the book from the floor.

Back at the party Grimm haste unfortunate experience of having one of Yaga's drinks, with great disgust er ran behind the stage and spit out the drink, but stopped once he found out her was caught as te teo girls in front of him giggled the making him regain his composure.

"Hello Apple... Miss Queen." He said.

"Look Headmaster, I know you're angry with me." Raven said.

"To say the least." He said.

"And I'm sorry I really do want to sign the storybook of legends." She said.

"You...do?" He asked.

"Yes. If I don't that terrible vision that I saw in the mirror will come true." She said.

"Wishing well, you saw the vision in te Wishing well dear." He said making Raven realise something very important.

"I never told anyone I saw the vision in the well which means the only way you'd know about it, is if yu put it there." Raven said.

"Headmaster Grimm that was wrong of you." Appe said.

"Well, I um, I did it to protect our stories!" He argued.

"Raven needs to make up her own mind, she doesn't need to be tricked into doing what you think is right." Apple said.

"We can be good and evil, happy and sad, royal as rebel many things all at once." Giles said coming down the stairs.

"Giles? But, that's impossible." Milton said.

"Hello brother I missed you and I forgive you." Giles said taking out their picture and handing out to Milton.

"I missed you too... can we turn the page and start a new chapter?"Milton asked and Giles opened his arms and Milton walked Into the hug as the brothers are reunited.

In the enchanted forest Briar has the book and is heading towards the well.

She's not really going to throw the book down the well is she?

She doesn't want to lose her friends forever after.

But, it's a mistake!

Oh she'll realise that for Briar's story is far from over.

Briar threw the book inside well and from deep within a bright light explodes from the well.

In fact in the next chapter--

Hey zip it! What did I tell you about spoilers.

The well disappeared and after a few foot taps from Briar to check if it really disappeared sq ran out of the forest and back to the school.

"And now it's time to announce the thronecoming Queen and King! Let's ask our mirror net experts to give us the results." Melody said and a light shone upon Humphrey and Dexter.

"Go on, tell'em Humphrey." Dexter said.

"Me?! I thought you were gonna count em up." Humphrey said.

"That was your job." Dexter said.

"I had to put the website back together again after you broke me." Humphrey said.

"Me?! Oh man." Dexter said as the crowd just looked confused at their banter.

"Looks like you've got more time to get your votes in, so jump on the mirror net and log into my chapter and make it happen, we'll announce the winner soon, stay tuned meanwhile here's a real page ripper happy thronecoming everyone." Melody said resuming the music.

Happy thronecoming indeed.

And if there's one thing we've learned, it's that you can't judge a book by its cover.

Especially a fairytale book.

That's wat I just said must you clarify every little thing?

There's nothing wrong with clarification. That's what good story telling is all about.

Oh you don't always have to have the last word.

Oh of course you do.

Yes I do.

The view of te school is taken and we slowly drift back to where the well stood or at least that's where it stood. On the other side of the well, wonderland, is the book lying on the shore of the river.

Back at ever after Melody stands on stage with the thrones behind her.

"Okay ever after high It's almost time for the announcement of thronecoming Queen and I have the--"

"Melody look, I'm really happy for you and I'm going to let you finish but, when I was a young charming I knew I was destined for royalty--" Daring said as he took the mic but was swiftly taken back by Melody.

"Let's get some back stage interviews for the thronecoming app." Dexter said as he and Humphrey go back stage.

"Princess what would life be like if you were thronecoming Queen?" He asked.

"Well, I'd encourage people to be the best of whoever they want to be and do whatever makes them happy. I want the people Ever After to realise that life isn't only written in the pages but what you also make out of the chapters." She said.

"I'd encourage people to break out of their spell and right their own destiny." Raven said.

"If I was thronecoming Queen, I'd continue the royal tradition of always helping others." Apple said.

"I'd start by making sur the Castleteria food was the best ever after." Blondie said.

"Well if I was thronecoming Queen, I wouldn't change s thing." Cupid sad but got lost in her own fantasy of Dexter... again.

"It's time to announce the thronecoming Queen!" Melody said and the crowd cheered.

"This year's thronecoming Queen is...

PRINCESS SWAN!" melody said and the crowd cheered.

"Oh my thank you everyone." Princess said as she left Back stage she got on stage and took her bouquet of flowers and walked the runway.

"Thanks ever after,I really appreciate this you made this swan flutter with love." She sad and she winked.

"And your thronecoming King is...

ROBERTH VON BART!" Melody said and took the stage with her ad as he walked closer to her looking all dashing and handsome Princess couldn't help but use the flowers to cover her face.

"What's the matter beautiful?" He asked teasing her.

"Nothing!" She said quickly.

"As is traditional the Thronecoming Queen and King will take the first dance." Melody said and Princess gave her the bouquet and Roberth took her had and lead her to the centre of the dance floor and the music starts to play.
🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵
(Their dance is a combination of ballet and ballroom)

Take my hand, take a breath
Pull me close and take one step
Keep your eyes locked on mine
And let the music be your guide

Won't you promise me
(Now won't you promise me
That you'll never forget)
We'll keep dancing
(To keep dancing)
Wherever we go next

It's like catching lightning
The chances of finding someone like you
It's one in a million
The chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together
We just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance
(Can I have this dance)
Can I have this dance

Take my hand, I'll take the lead
And every turn will be safe with me
Don't be afraid, afraid to fall
You know I'll catch you threw it all

And you can't keep us apart
(Even a thousand miles,
Can't keep us apart)
'Cause my heart is
(Cause my heart is)
Wherever you are

(As they dance they started to float into the air)

It's like catching lightning
The chances of finding someone like you
It's one in a million
The chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together
We just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance
(Can I have this dance)
Can I have this dance

Oh no mountains too high enough
Oceans too wide
'Cause together or not
Our dance won't stop
Let it rain, let it pour
What we have is worth fighting for
You know I believe
That we were meant to be

(Their hands start going with the colour of their magic and they blast the ceilings causing it to disappear revealing the starlight sky)

It's like catching lightning
The chances of finding someone like you
It's one in a million
The chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together
We just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance
(Can I have this dance)
Can I have this dance

(They float into the sky staring at each other, the moon becomes the their background.)

Can I have this dance

(And finally they kiss)

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵
🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

894 176 43
After many years of what seemed like a blink of an eye, the legendary fairytales of the fairytale world are back, more spellbinding and diverse. Have...
3.9K 362 51
First star to the right, straight on till dawns light. In a magical world filled with stars, magic, unicorns, and dragons there are three sisters Lil...
35.5K 627 22
Raven's sister has arrived at Ever After High. Her sister has always been the meaner one out of the two. She found out Raven wasn't going to follow i...
146K 5.1K 27
It's been about two years since Emma Swan broke the Evil Queen's Dark Curse. Everyone in Storybrooke has been transported back to the Enchanted Fores...