Mafia Brothers And Agent Sist...

Por DoctorMalkayne

If you're a BTS and kdrama and K-pop fan, you're in the right place. Lee In Ha. If you think she's the new ne... Mรกs

WARNING
Copyrights and Introduction
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
chapter 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
HAPPY ARMY DAY!! YAY!!
Q&A chapter
CHAPTER 29 PART:1
CHAPTER 29 PART:2
CHAPTER 30
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
HAPPY JIN DAY!!!!!

CHAPTER 31

2.2K 92 15
Por DoctorMalkayne

Hilarious.

It took the effort of  every cell in my body , to not double over and laugh in his face.

Whose??

Vincenzo Cassano.

He literally showed all sorts of expression in the shortest span of time and it was ridiculously hilarious.

The first thing he saw the moment he entered the Mansion was Mom and Dad holding hands. He literally freaked out seeing his brother holding the hands of his boss. He almost embarrassed himself trying to separate the couple , but luckily Dad quickly explained she is the supposedly dead wife.

He was shocked and red in the face already but that's when he noticed the faces he had been searching for months. He was shocked at first. Then he was concerned.  Followed by confusion. Then anger. Before he could say anything, again, Mom explained everything. From Hades to J. He was happy and proud to know that ' his reliant top Agent ' is his nephew, but he didn't take the news about Hades very well.  The poor guy couldn't believe the notorious criminal he'd been after for years is his brother, who he barely remembers.

Before he could sink everything that happened in this short span of time, his phone rang.

He answered his phone. He was silent at first. Then his eyes widened while his face became pale.

It sure must be bad news.

His hand dropped to his side as the call ended. He looked as if his soul left him.

'What is it?' Mom asked , a bit worried.

'There's a national crisis. The blue house has been threatened by countless gangs and Mafias from across the world. They are gonna attack Seoul in a weeks time , if they don't get access to ship off their supplies in Korea. ' Vincenzo said in a bitter voice.

No one moved. We didn't know how to react to it.

Before anyone could even react , I got a message on my phone. My burner phone. Only J and Suzy knew this number.

Dreading what/ who it is, I opened the message.

My dear niece  who is supposed to be dead. You and my son fooled me big time. Don't think you'll get away with it. Thanks to you being alive , the common people will pay.
I'll make the whole Korea as my underworld base. Drugs will be as common as medicines ,I assure you. Soon enough I'll reign over the country.

I took a shaky breath. My brothers were the first to notice my uneasiness.
Taehyung snatched the phone out of my hand and read the message Hades had sent me. And fast enough, everyone in the room had read it.

'At least now we know who is behind the national crisis' Jin said balling his fists.

' Don't let what that creep said get into your head . He's just trying to get under your skin. '  Namjoon said giving me a side hug.

'Don't worry sis, we won't let that bastard hurt you' , Hoseok reassured.

***

We all gathered in the conference hall in less than an hour. Yes , the Mansion has a conference hall big enough to fit a football ground. Since it is an emergency we all skipped the formalities and got straight to the point. We need to find Hades.

Are you freaking kidding me?? That's not Hades???' Nam Joo Hyuk shouted from across the table in the conference hall. He wasn't happy, as you can tell , when the picture he had got us along with the crime list was not Hades.

' how did you get a hold of this??' I asked in the hopes of getting a new lead.

' Remember the drug case I handled in the college?? ,' he said directing his answer to Lee min ho , ' when I raided their hideout , I found this. I thought Hades was behind the drug supplies in the college. I was about to investigate into it when someone decided kidnap me. '

' let's check into that now ,then ' I said.

'I already did,' Kim Soo Hyun , the ex- North Korean spy replied. The guy can pass for a modern ninja. ' They wiped out everything. It was as if the place never existed in the first place.'

Why am I having a feeling that the picture was a bait. But for what??

'Then who the heck is Hades?? We can't catch him if we don't have anything on him' Suzy stated.

'Dad, you must have a photo of Hades right? After all you were his brother.' I asked him hoping I was right.

But to everyone's dismay , he shook his head.

'I have a picture. But that was taken when we were kids. I highly doubt you'll get anything out from a picture of baby Hades. ' he said giving an apologetic look.

Reasonable.

' what about his name? ' I asked.

'Joo Dan Tae.' it was Mom who answered.  'That bastard's name was Joo Dan Tae. I did everything in my power to track him down with that. But that sick sly snake , probably changed his name and hid his tracks very well.

We were getting nowhere. Why is this not new to me??

We spent half a day giving hopeless and desperate ideas to track Hades down , but nothing seemed to work out. It was way past midnight and everyone was tired. Suga was trying his best to keep his eyes open.

We were at the verge of giving up when the door bell rang.

'It must be the other alpha groups. I had called them earlier in the day. Hopefully they can help us.' Vincenzo said before heading out to get the door.

Why is he taking so long??. It's been ten minutes and Vincenzo didn't return to the conference hall. I was about to go down to check on him when the door opened and Vincenzo came in.

He looks pretty much shaken up.

I looked at the door as it opened again. Two men entered the hall. The first one was a man in his late thirties  wearing a navy blue suit and the other one was pretty much younger.

The younger guy was cute.

But that was the least of my concern.

Everyone stood up from their seats when they saw the first guy.
Hearing the commotion , Suga and Jimin almost fell from their chairs.

To say everyone was shocked would be an understatement.

Suzy and I pulled out our guns and pointed it at him. But the guy ignored us like we were some annoying flies , which kind of riled me up.

He seemed to look around the hall as if he was searching for someone. When his eyes landed on J , he smiled.

What in the name of Styx is going on??

______________________________________

Author: so... Uhmm I apologise for the previous cliffhanger chapter. I won't pull another stunt like that again. ( I won't promise Though) I must say ,you all have such wild imagination. Some of you almost got the answer right. You'll know more in the next chapter.

By now I'm pretty sure the penthouse fans would know who Hades is. If you haven't watched penthouse , no worries. Though I must warn you that if you are stressed out and wanted to steam it off by binge watching a kdrama , don't watch penthouse just because I mentioned it. It will only add more to your stress!! Watch it when you are calm and peaceful. It is worth watching ONLY when you are in your calm self. It is quite a kdrama with lots of drama , at least in S1 & S2. Also watch exo's baekhyun imitating the penthouse characters . It was a funny video. 

Also those who didn't get the Kim Soo Hyun reference. It was adapted from the movie secretly greatly. A wonderful movie.

The character also plays a Cameo in crash landing on you.
______________________________________

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

1M 54.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.7M 55.8K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
272K 11.3K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
667K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...