CHAPTER 12

Taehyung's POV

It's been two days since Sol A got stabbed. The surgery went well but she didn't wake up yet. According to the doctor she had a major surgery long ago which we assume is from the car accident 14 years ago. And a gun shot wound. That bothered us a lot. How did she get that??

Suga hyung found out that the attack at the restaurant was orchestrated by the rest of what was left of black scorpion. Choi woo shik, that rat!

Jimin was bawling his eyes off saying it was his fault Sol A got stabbed. Hoseok and Jungkook kept comforting him but there was no use. He kept on crying.

Dad, Jin and Namjoon never left Sol A's side for a whole day. It took everything in me and Yoongi hyung to convince them to take a short break.

Everyone was gathered in Sol A's VIP room. We were eating our lunch which we ordered when suddenly Jin shouted.

' DAD!! Look- Sol A. ' he pointed at Sol A ,freaking out.

'What wrong??. I ran to Sol A's bed and so did everyone else.

Sol A's brows were twitching as if she was having a nightmare.

We could here here mumble something.....help??

She was sweating really badly. Jin took out a towel and started wiping them off. Namjoon ran out to call the doctor.

Suddenly her eyes shot open with a gasp. She started panting and looked around her.

'Sol A, are you ok?? How are you feeling?'. Dad asked her holding her hand.

She looked at him.

'Mom'. She said in a low voice. ' Did she die in a car accident??' she asked, tears forming in her eyes.

_____________________________________

In ha POV

That darn dream again. I was again there helpless in that dream. No matter what I try to do it doesn't change. I looked to my side expecting the blurry face and a beautiful smile.
But this time surprisingly I was able to focus on her face.

A very beautiful woman. A Gorgeous smile. I saw it clearly this time.

'Mom' I whispered wishing she could here me.

'Go' she mouthed. I dragged myself out.

And like always I started to scream for help. And when I knew it was hopeless I tried to go to her standing up. I heard the noise coming from the back of the car. I looked there. But this time I also saw some men tinkering onto something at the back of the car. What the hell?? I looked at the unconscious woman . The car blew up.

I opened my eyes with a gasp. Mr Kim and bts stood before me.

The woman, I thought as the realisation dawned on me, must be my mom.

'Sol A, are you ok?? How are you feeling?'. Mr kim asked me holding my hand.

I looked at him.

'Mom'. I said in a low voice. ' Did she die in a car accident??' I asked. My tears were threatening to fall down any moment now. Mr kim and bts stood there silent. Which answered my question as a yes.

That woman is my mom and she died before me while I did nothing.

No wonder I had been having this dream. Even if I lost my memories this was something I shouldn't have forgotten. My mom's death.

But who were the men I saw?? They were definitely doing something to the car. Was it not an accident?? Was she murdered??

Namjoon came into the room with the doctors and nurses. After all the checking up was done I asked Mr Kim and bts to give me some time alone.

_____________________________________

Namjoon's POV.

We went outside since Sol A asked us to give her some space. Dad went to the company when he got a call .

'She must have remembered the accident' Jimin said.

'Maybe. We don't Know what exactly happened.' I said.

We were talking about Sol A when a guy about Jin's age or older came running towards us.

'In ha . Where is she ? Is she ok?' he asked looking very worried.

'Who are you? How do you know In ha??' hoseok asked.

'I'm her brother. Lee Jong suk' he replied.

That caught us off guard . We looked at each other.

'We are her real brothers' Jin said.

That guy gave us a ' what the fu*k' look.

'What the hell are you talking about. She had been living with me for the past 14 years in the states.' he said.

'Now move out of my way. I want to see her.' he pushed us aside and went inside. We were angry. We are her real brothers.

'Hyung. I want to beat up that guy.' Taehyung said.

'So do I ' suga said .

Jin looked angry as well. ' let's go inside and see. '

So we went inside.

______________________________________

In ha POV

I was thinking about my dream and mom, when suddenly the door opened.

It was J. He looked at me worriedly.

' How did you get stabbed? Are you ok now? Who did this? Why didn't you Dodge it? He asked me in a single breath.

'I'm fine J . It was only a small stab. You Know I have gone through even worse things.' I said and gave him my cutest smile in the hopes of winning him over....He sighed...And it worked, as always.

The door opened again revealing bts.

Jin came towards me and asked pointing to J

'Do you Know this man?'

'Yes. He's my brother.' I replied. Then I remembered that the one asking is my real brother.

Bts looked at me as if they swallowed a stone.

I looked at J.

' And do you Know these clowns?' J asked me.

'Yes. They are my real brothers.' I said.

____________________________________