πΎπ‘–π‘™π‘™π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  βœ”οΈ

By briinlovee

MxMxFxMxM "It's okay to quit, mami." Elliot whispered in my ear. Shivers shot down my back as I felt him move... More

Character Introduction
π‘ƒπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘™π‘œπ‘”π‘’π‘’
TΚœα΄‡ Dα΄€Κ€α΄‹ AΚ€α΄›s pt1
TΚœα΄‡ α΄…α΄€Κ€α΄‹ α΄€Κ€α΄›s α΄˜α΄›2
Rα΄œΚŸα΄‡s α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴍᴇᴇᴛΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄›Κœα΄‡α΄
Wα΄€Ιͺα΄›ΙͺΙ΄Ι’
FΙͺΚ€sα΄› ᴍᴇᴇᴛΙͺΙ΄Ι’
Tʀʏ ᴏɴ Κœα΄€α΄œΚŸ
Sα΄„Κœα΄α΄ΚŸ
7.5
Hα΄€ΚŸΚŸα΄α΄‘α΄‡α΄‡Ι΄
Pᴀʀᴛʏ
Mᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀ ᴛᴑᴏ
Dᴇssᴇʀᴛ
IΙ΄sα΄›α΄€ ᴘΙͺα΄„s
CAS⡊NO
JU⡊CE
Sα΄€κœ°α΄‡
α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€ Κœα΄‡Κ€
α΄„α΄€Κ€α΄‡κœ°α΄œΚŸ
ᴘΙͺΙ΄α΄„Κœ
α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄‘α΄€Κ€ α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ
FAMILY TIES
BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER
MARKED

Dᴀᴅᴅʏ

52.4K 1.1K 396
By briinlovee

"No fair. Baby, why couldn't you say it when we were in the dressing rooms." Sammy groaned laying face flat on the floor.

He was currently throwing a fit about what Vince just told him, who was currently leaning against the island popping m&ms into his mouth, smirking down at him. He was clearly enjoying his torment on Sammy.

"Just be glad she's calling us daddy and no one else, dumbass." Elliot said while leaning in between my legs scrolling through pictures on this app called Instagram. His ring clad hand running up and down my leg.

"Is it lunch time already?" Eros asked looking through his glasses that rested on the bridge of his nose. He was reading a book that was in a different language. I gasped and jerked my head to look at the clock.

"What?! I missed two classes?!" I exclaimed loudly accidentally hitting Elliots head. I apologized then looked at everyone.

"Relax baby. Eros already has your notes in hand. All you have to do is read it and prepare for quizzes." I relaxed into the couch but not before kissing Elliots head and rubbing it softly.

I looked around the room once again before sparking up the conversation, "So. Why do you guys have a secret room?" I asked softly.

Sammy sighed sadly before propping himself on his palm. "Since we're top of our class, so we get special treatment-"

"Don't make it sound like that Sammy." Eros said still reading his book.

"We don't really have to go to our classes also. They'll just give us our notes and we would be on our marry little way." He said gettin himself to his feet and made his way to the bar bench. I watch as he poured himself a drink then turned and grabbed a juice box from behind him.

He rounded back and handed it to me. I smiled brightly and started sipping the juice. As we all sat in silence a thought occurred to me.

"Uhm daddy?" I asked softly. They all looked up at me. I cleared my throat before continuing. "When can I do an assignment?" I asked staring at them all while sipping my juice box.

"Whenever your ready, princess. Which I think won't be until a while from now. You just started school today. Don't rush and overwhelming yourself with those kinds of thoughts yet. Okay?" Eros said softly to me. I nodded softly, then jerked when the bell for lunch ranged through out the room.

"Lunch time for my pretty girl." Sammy said grabbing my hand and lifting me of the couch. I grabbed my bag and we all headed out the door.

We made our down the hallway in a little group. The clink of their boots behind me was enough to calm my nerves from all the staring that was on my face. We hit the double doors and made our way to the food court.

Sammy's hand was guiding me through the court then out into the open field that was a little way from the school. Multiple students were sitting, laying, playing and eating in the sun. We stopped in front of a big oak tree and there was a blanket there. Someone probably left it there from long ago and never thought to grab it again.

I sat down first then the rest of them sat all around me. I pulled out my notebook, my the notes Eros wrote down for me and started to read them.

Sammy was playing with my hair, twirling it through his fingers. Elliot was on the other side me on his phone once more but also trailing his fingers down my back. Vince was behind me cradling me with his legs, eating an apple. I looked around to find Eros but saw immediately he was heading towards us with a bag of food in his hands.

He sat down in front of me. His big body shielding me away from wondering eyes and started handing out food. He handed me my container and I opened it to see it contained rice, teriyaki chicken, and veggies.

"Make sure to eat your vegetables little girl. I want them all gone." Vince said from behind me softly tugging my hair. I nodded and started eating.

We ate in comfortable silence, talking every now and then. I looked at their plates to see what they got and saw Sammy had some fries in his plate.

"Daddy, can I have a fry please?" I asked softly.

"Of course you can, pretty girl." He said smiling hard before feeding some to me. We were enjoying the sun for the remainder time we had left before getting up and making our way inside.

***

The final bell ranged throughout the building and we started to make our way out. The boys and I were already halfway home. I was skipping just ahead of them and twirling around playfully. I felt someone grab my hand. I giggled brightly then looked to see Elliot smiling brightly before twirling me around. I laughed aloud and we danced down the street.

"Someone has a lot of energy for it to be the end of school." Eros said. I shrugged lightly and continued to dance with Elliot. We finally made it home and I ran to the front door. I opened it and flung my bag onto the floor then toed off my shoes. The door behind clicked close and I turned to see the boys getting themselves situated as well.

I bounced my way into the kitchen with Vince right behind me. "Daddy." I said softly. He hummed while making his way towards the cupboard. "Can we make cookies?" I asked with a bright smile on my face.

"Sure, pretty girl. As long as you know you can't eat any until after dinner. Understood?" He said sternly pulling out some baking things. I nodded smirking. He gave me a lopsided smile then started to set stuff down.

Eventually everyone was in the kitchen, cooking, singing, dancing to the music thingy that Sammy turned on.

"There you go princess. Good job." Vince whispered into my ear as he guided my hand painting the cookie with frosting. I giggled softly when we stopped to examine it. It was a poorly shaped flower with pink petals on it but overall decent looking. 

Vince picked it up and sat it down in the container that held the rest of them. He came back kissed my head and told me how good of a job I did. I thanked him softly, my cheeks starting to get hot I quickly moved away and sat at the dining table where Sammy was.

He had a cloth in his hand and was wiping down a sharp looking knife. In front of him was a mat that had over twenty different knives laying inside.

"What are you doing, daddy?" I asked softly. He smiled while still wiping the knife down checking it every so often.

"I love you calling me that." He sighed out before answering my question. "These are my knives. You see, ever since I was little I have always been....attracted to knifes. Easy to hold, easy access." He trailed off. "When daddy was little I was left alone a lot so I would wander around the streets. I would go through the back alley ways and just explore, by then I knew the alleys like the back of my hand. One day a man was following me." A gasp escaped me but I was immediately hushed. "Shh baby listen. It has a happy ending." He said with a evil smile. Butterflies erupted inside me.

"One day a man was following me home so I decided to go down an alley. I knew where I was but I wasn't going to let him know. I turned a coned really fast to shake him off me but little did I know the man also knew the alleys as well. He came out of no where and grabbed me. He started to touch me and while I was trying to get him off me I felt something sharp. So without thinking I grabbed it and stabbed it into his neck." He stopped. He then turned to me and twirled the knife around his fingers and held it against my neck. "Right here." He rasped out.

My breathing started to accelerate. A hot shiver ran down my back. Images of him playing with me with his knife collection brought down a wave of desire in me. He then applied pressure but it was gone as soon as it started. He smiled crookedly.

"I guess we can add knife play to that list huh." He said matter of factly. I smiled then grabbed his hand and brought the knife to my mouth. I ran my tongue up it. He groaned out softly as I giggled.

"I guess we can, daddy." I said tilting my head. Sammy's light brown eyes seemed to go black but before he could lean to me. The knife was gone and a plate was sat down in front of me. I looked up to see Eros behind me smirking at me.

"As much as we loved the show. You're not ready yet little flower. Eat your dinner." He said before everyone sat down.

"It's like you were born to give me blue balls dickhead." Sammy groaned out sinking down in his chair. Eros shrugged laughing softly.

We finished eating and I was being dragged to the bathroom to take a bath. Elliot turned the knobs and added my new soaps I got from shopping. He turned towards the wall then spoke out.

"Clothes off baby. I'll wash your hair and get you ready for bed." I did as he said and plopped myself inside the tub. He turned around and started to wet my long hair.

"Daddy." He hummed concentrating on shampooing every inch of my head.

"What if I'm ready now?" I said softly. The movements stopped before continuing.

"You aren't. Trust us, baby. There is four of us and one of you." He said softly now rinsing out the soap.

"You know. I may be a little....behind on worldly things but I'm not completely dumb when it comes to sex, daddy." I said triumphantly.

"Don't call yourself dumb and it doesn't matter. What your daddy's say goes, pretty girl." He said now rinsing everything out. I sighed and agreed softly.

He laughed out loud, "Don't you worry baby. It'll only be a matter of time before one of us gets impatient and we sink our cocks into you. Don't you worry." He said before unplugging the drain then standing and making his way out.

"Get dressed little girl. We'll be waiting for you in bed."

HI!
Long time no see am I right?!?!......no. Okay.
Anyway. I'm sorry for the late update but I'm trying my best here. If you haven't seen my announcement above this chapter PLEASE GO READ IT. I BEG OF YOU.
This explains why I'm updating a little slower.
Now I'm not going to lie to you guys. I'm experiencing writers block here and there but I worked through it and I FINALLY FINISHED IT YEA!
Thank you for reading! And thank you for over 20k reads and over 900 VOTES!!!!
now I feel like we can get this one over 100.
Huhhhhhh yeah. GREAT.
ALRIGHT. I'm fixing pass out and won't wake up for the next week probably. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I'm hoping I can write a better chapter. But we work with what we got hahah
Okay
MUAH💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...