Unconditional Love

By Mithran_Ganesh0702

Ashwin falls in love with Sivaangi due to her cuteness, boldness and naughtiness. He wants his rowdy don to b... More

Characters and Introduction
Chapter 1 - Bonding
Chapter 3 - Breaking News
Chapter 4 - Unexpected First Meet
Chapter 5 - Careness
Chapter 6 - Police and Rowdy
Chapter 7 - Cute Moments
Chapter 8 - Lifesaver
Chapter 9 - She Touches My Heat
Chapter 10 - Feelings
Chapter 11 - Kadavul Setting
Chapter 12 - The Hug
Chapter 13 - The Ride
Chapter 14 - Happier Times
Chapter 15 - Mother's Love
Chapter 16 - Rain of Love
Chapter 17 - The Confession
Chapter 18 - The Past
Chapter 19 - Real KD Fellow
Chapter 20 - A Sweet Punishment
Chapter 21 - Together
Chapter 22 - Coimbatore
Chapter 23 - The Truth
Chapter 24 - The Cure
Chapter 25 - Coming Back To You
Chapter 26 - The Beach
Chapter 27 - Love Has Started
Chapter 28 - The Beginning
Chapter 29 - Cook with Comali
Chapter 30 - Hang Out
Chapter 31 - Planned
Chapter 32 - Kerala
Chapter 33 - Fun
Chapter 34 - Surprise Celebration
Chapter 35 - The Angel of Lion
An Annoucement For You All
Chapter 36 - Angel's Bestie
I'm Sorry Guys
Chapter 37 - Musical Love
Chapter 38 - Their Home
Chapter 39 - Beautiful Souls
Chapter 40 - Follow Your Heart
Chapter 41 - Something Is Here
Chapter 42 - It's Coming For You
Chapter 43 - The Mystery
Chapter 44 - Connecting Dots
Chapter 45 - Related?
Reached to 100K views
SPM ( Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia )
Chapter 46 - Biggest Danger
Cover Photo Of Chapter 47
Chapter 47 - Divine VS Evil
It's My Birthday
Starting of Season 2
Chapter 48 - New Journey
Chapter 49 - No Limits
Chapter 50 - Precious Time
Chapter 51 - Sun and Moon
Happy Diwali Folks!!!
Chapter 52 - No Mercy
Chapter 53 - Pyscho Killer
Voting Session
Chapter 54 - An Unknown Story?
Results
Chapter 55 - The Final Battle
Chapter 56 - Spiced Up
Chapter 57 - Deadlier?
Announcement for this story
Last Storylines
10000 Words Marathon

Chapter 2 - Understanding

3.4K 269 22
By Mithran_Ganesh0702

After that funny incident that happened to Ashwin, let's move on to see what our cutie pie Sivaangi is doing. Sivaangi and Pavithra head to a cafe to drink some coffee to boost themselves so they can have the enough energy to hang out. They are talking about something as usual.

Pavithra: It's been a long time since our last hang out, right? I mean, we can't even have the proper time to hang out because of our college work.

Sivaangi: Yes, Pavithra. We had been dealing with classes, projects, homeworks, exams and lots more. But now I'm glad that we can take our time off from these, we don't have to strain ourselves for these.

Pavithra: Ya, anyway. Sivaangi, I was wondering about something and want to tell you about it.

Sivaangi: What is it, Pavithra?

Pavithra: You see, nowadays a lot of new couples were appearing unstoppably, some of them even look so good and lovely together. So I was thinking that maybe we should start looking for a boyfriend.

Sivaangi: Woah. I never thought you would think about this topic.

Pavithra: What do you think, Sivaangi? Should we try to do it?

Sivaangi: I mean, it's not meant to be wrong, but now we just have the time to relax ourselves from our college works. So maybe we should do it for the next days. Besides, we have a month time for this. I hope you will get a nice and lovely boyfriend soon.

Pavithra: Thank you, dear. But what about you, Sivaangi? Don't you want a boyfriend as well?

Sivaangi: It's not that I don't want, but I feel like no man won't fall for me. I feel like I'm not beautiful or matured enough.

Pavithra: Sivaangi darling, don't doubt yourself. You are really a beautiful and matured woman. You had even prove to a lot of people including me. I'm sure there will be a man who will fall for you, I have my hope.

Sivaangi: Thanks, Pavithra. You really are a good and truly friend to me.

Pavithra: Now that we are talking about this topic. Tell me one thing, Sivaangi. What kind of man do you want to be life partner?

Sivaangi: I'm glad you asked me about this. Ok, first of all, his height needs to be in 5'11 inches.

Pavithra: What?

Pavithra gets weird as why Sivaangi needs a man who's 5'11 inches tall.

Pavithra: Sivaangi, you can clearly say that you want a tall man. But why his height needs to be in 5'11 inches?

Sivaangi: I won't say that without any reason. You see, a tall man and a short woman makes a cute couple. What's more, I can even hear his heartbeat when I'm resting in his chest.

Pavithra: Ohhhhhh, is it so? Ok, go on.

Sivaangi gets blush as Pavithra saying in a teasing tone.

Sivaangi: And then, he has to care about me a lot, he has to be very sweet. And, in order to look like a man, he needs to have a little beard and moustache. Also, he needs to have a strong and muscular body to hold me tight.

Sivaangi blushes again and even more when she is talking more about her life partner.

Pavithra: Wow, this is getting interesting. I never thought you would think about this. Why didn't you tell me earlier?

Sivaangi: Duh, cause you didn't ask me about this.

Pavithra: Hahahaha, ok ok. Continue.

Sivaangi: Ah, and one more thing. He needs to know cooking and his foods need to be very delicious.

Pavithra: I knew it. I knew you would add this one. Because a lot of women want a man who can cook, so they won't be do anything and just eat their food. Is it like that, Sivaangi?

Sivaangi: No, Pavithra. It's not what you think. As you know, I don't know how to cook, I don't even know the A, B, C, and D in cooking. I had even try cooking when I was lived with my family. In the end, I had burn the whole kitchen because of my stupid try out. And what's more, if I find a man who don't know how to cook, then does that mean we have to eat restaurant and hotel foods everyday? No, it's not that good either. So I decided to add this one as well. Don't make mistake me, Pavithra. I'm really a different woman.

Pavithra: You really are a different woman. Because everyone is surprised that what kind of woman you are including me. By the way, I know you won't do anything wrong. But your life partner's list is very tough.

Sivaangi: Why? Why do you say that?

Pavithra: Because I had doubt if there really is a man who even exists with your thoughts. I don't know what to say.

Sivaangi: I don't care about those. But I'm sure I will find that man sooner or later. Besides, I'm a rowdy don in this town.

Pavithra: Hahahaha. Ok, cute rowdy.  I'm sure you will find a man with your expectation. All the best for that.

Sivaangi: Thank you, you too. You will also find a very nice man too.

Pavithra: Thanks darling.

After that topic, Sivaangi and Pavithra talks more and they leave the cafe to hang out somewhere. They are walking in a street and witness an incident which they can't believe. A group of girls are chasing after three men with red roses in their hands. They are shouting I Love You, Ashwin while chasing after them. All of other people are taking video of it. Everyone is really shocked including Sivaangi and Pavithra. They really can't believe what they just saw now.

Sivaangi: Oh Mai Gawd, what's all this? A group of girls with red roses were chasing after three men while they were shouting I Love You..........Wait a minute, what is the name that they were calling now?

Pavithra: They say I Love You, Ashwin. I think all of them were chasing after them to propose the man.

Sivaangi: What, seriously? Is he that famous?

Pavithra: Hold on, you don't know about Ashwin?

Sivaangi gets a weird feeling as she heard the name Ashwin. But she doesn't really care about that.

Sivaangi: No, I had never heard about him. I'm new to this town. Who is he by the way? Is he really a famous man?

Pavithra: Yes, Ashwin is a famous police officer. He is really handsome and cool. He is the most successful inspector in this town as he solves many cases, catches a lot of criminals and saves many people's lives. Almost every girls in this town had a crush on him, basically he is a heart throb. No wonder he's been chased by the girls earlier. Hahahahaha........

Pavithra bursts out her laughter while Sivaangi is in her thought.

Sivaangi in mind voice: Wow, is he really a successful police officer, who looks handsome and cool? I should have look at him closer while he is running away. But I can't able to see his face as he's showing his back only. I hope I will meet him one day.

Pavithra: Hey, Sivu? What are you thinking?

Sivaangi: Nothing, Pavithra. I was just thinking how handsome he was and I want to see his face.

Pavithra: He is really a handsome police man. But I never had a crush on him unlike the other girls. I'm not really interested in him. By the way, do you want to see him now?

Sivaangi: No. It's not like I really want to see him. I just have some thoughts about it. That's all.

Pavithra: Ok, let's continue our hang out.

Sivaangi and Pavithra start to walk again after the unexpected incident. After a while, they see the same group of girls are returning to their place and they can see the disappointed look on their faces. Sivaangi and Pavithra thought that they might missed him. They just shrug it off and starts to laugh thinking about the incident. And they continue their hang out.

9.00 pm

After many hours, both teams are tired and decided to end their hang out time.
Here, Ashwin, Rakshan and Pugazh are going to say goodbye before they chatting.

Ashwin: Thanks da. I really had a fun time with you two. I will never forget this in my whole life.

Pugazh: Me too. It was a pleasure to meet you after these stressful works.

Rakshan: Macha, I'm so tired da. I need to go home and take some rest. Ashwin, I see you tomorrow in the police office.

Ashwin: Macha, wait. Why don't you two stay at my home for a while and leave to your homes? I want to show you my house for a long time. Come, It's really close from here.

Pugazh: No, thanks da. We will take rest at our homes. It's ok.

Rakshan: Yes, you don't have to strain yourself for this. It's fine.

Ashwin: Please, macha. I'm inviting you two to my house for a relaxation. Or else you don't have anymore time to see my house.

Rakshan and Pugazh think for a while and they agreed to come. Ashwin is so happy and after a while, they have reached his house. His house is so big and beautiful that it was amazed by them. Rakshan and Pugazh are praising Ashwin for the house that he buys with his few years hard work. They go in and have a break while Ashwin goes in his room to fresh up. Rakshan and Pugazh are sitting in the living room and still admiring the beautiful house. They really just can't take their eyes from it. After a few minutes, they are feeling very bored and decided to watch TV programs. But they were shocked as what they saw in TV.

To be continued..............

Hi, guys. Thanks for reading. I know that Ashwin and Sivaangi didn't meet yet but it is coming soon. What do you think Rakshan and Pugazh saw in TV that they were shocked? Suggest your idea to see if you are right. Please tell me what do you think about the story so far for now. Until then, I see you guys in the next chapter. Bye💜💜💜💜

                                                   With Love,
                                                       Mithran

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 2.2K 20
He is rich boy and lives in a city. She is middle class girl and lives in a village. Both fall in love at first sight and loved each other ❤. But wha...
56K 5K 30
From Cook show to being married.. Life journey of Shivaangi and Ashwin... Behind screen... A Life journey of two opposite souls who are meant for...
24.7K 2.6K 14
These are just a fanfiction of Ashwin and Sivaangi. Flip the pages to enjoy their atrocities in different perspective.
212K 22.3K 78
Just a new idea of what would it be like if Ashwin is a cricketer .The storyline is Ashwin is the captian of Indian cricket team and captian of Chenn...