The Calm Before the Storm (1)

By untitled_145

Melina and her twin brother Max have had anything but an easy life, from dealing with their drug addicted mot... More

Characters Pt.1
Characters Pt.2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 20

10.7K 282 125
By untitled_145

 Melina's pov-

I feel weird, I feel like there's a ton of bricks on top of me. I felt like I couldn't breathe and there was a pain between my legs.

I slowly opened my eyes that felt like they were being held down. My vision was blurry but I could see someone on top of me.

" Get off." I said quieter than intended, as I tried to push them off.

 " Shhh, don't fight it doll face." he whispered in my ear, as his slimy tongue licked my ear and nipped my earlobe.

" GET OFF!" I shouted, he tightened the hand he had around my throat.

" How're you even awake? I gave you so many drugs you should've been unconscious for days." he growled.

As I've said most drugs don't really affect me, but apparently if given in large doses it can still knock me out, who knew?

I could feel his fingers inside of me, I wanted to push him off of me but I couldn't. Whatever he gave me is still in effect, so I did the only thing I could, I screamed.

I screamed as loud as I could, he was quick to put his hand over my mouth to muffle my scream.

" You're gonna pay for that doll face." he said as he ripped my underwear off, he then moved his hand up and ripped the strap to my dress and started fondling my breast.

I was thrashing, kicking, and punching him, trying my hardest to get him off of me, I started having flashbacks of James.

Before he got any further the door flew open and there was a herd of footsteps running towards the bed. Kevin was ripped off of me and I was pulled into someone's arms. I looked up and saw Theo holding me, he reached down and pulled my dress back up for me. I looked over to see Kevin getting the shit beat out of him by Max, Dean, and Mason as the others watched and waited for their turn.

" H-he drugged me, I tried to get him off but I couldn't." I whispered as I looked up at Theo.

" Shhh, it's okay, baby, take some deep breaths, okay?" he said as he squeezed me tightly and stroked my hair. " Come on, baby, let's get you out of here." Theo said as he picked me up and carried my shaking body out of the room.

Theo carried me to his room and set me down on his bed. I was now sitting on his lap as he kept his tight hold on me.

" What happened?" he asked in a whisper.

" I don't want to talk about it." he nodded in response, understanding that I needed a moment to process everything that happened.

After a few minutes I wiggled out of Theo's arms and stood up, " Do you have a change of clothes I could borrow?" I asked quietly, he nodded and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie out of his bag.

I took the clothes from him and walked into the bathroom. I closed and locked the door behind me as I walked over to the mirror. I couldn't help but let a tear roll down my cheek when I saw a red hand print around my neck. I turned on the shower and undressed, I climbed in and let the scalding hot water trickle down my skin. There was still a pain between my legs. I put my shaking hand between my legs and when I brought it back up I saw there was a little bit of blood on my finger tips. At that point there was nothing I could do to stop it. I slid down the shower wall and started sobbing. I put my hand over my mouth to try and muffle my sobs.

____________________________________________________________

Max's pov-

I was sitting downstairs with the rest of my brothers and cousins, along with Maddox and the guys. We were sitting on the couch all immersed in random conversations when we heard a scream.

" What the fuck was that?" Damon asked.

" It sounded like Melina." I said as I got up and started running upstairs, the rest of the boys closed behind.

I ran to Melina and tried to open the door but it was locked. I took a step back and kicked the door in. When I walked in I saw Kevin on top of Melina, he had his hands all over her and she was struggling under him. Dean ran past me and ripped Kevin off of her. Theo was quick to pull Melina into his embrace. I made my way over to Dean and Kevin and started giving him the beating of a lifetime while the others circled around us and waited for their turn.

We all took out turns beating the shit out of him, I just kept hitting him, I couldn't stop.

" Max, you need to stop, you're going to kill him." I heard Dean say. I didn't care, I kept hitting him. After a few seconds I felt someone grab my arms, I looked over to see Maddox and Silas restraining both of my arms.

" Let.me.go" I warned in a threatening voice while sending them a deadly glare.

" Max, you need to stop, Melina needs you." Jasper said, making me turn my head in his direction. Fuck, Melina, I shrugged Silas and Maddox off and took off to find Melina, I figured Theo took her to his room so that's where I went to check first. I ran into Theo's room and saw him sitting on his bed lost in thought, " Where is she?" I rushed out.

" Showering," he said.

" How's she doing?"

" I don't know, she wouldn't stop shaking, she said he drugged her." he told me, I felt my blood boil, I cannot believe that fucker drugged her.

" Did she tell you if he- you know." I said not actually being able to say the words.

" She didn't say, she said she didn't want to talk about it."

" We shouldn't have left her alone." I said, the guilt was eating me alive.

" I'm not leaving her side again I can fuckin' tell you that." Maddox said as he walked in with Silas.

" I can't believe he fucking attacked her." Theo said in complete disbelief.

" I should've known, I mean he kept touching her and shit, I should've known he was going to pull something like this." Silas said his face was riddled with guilt.

" What the fuck do you mean he touched her?!" I asked my rage bubbling over.

" When we were watching the movie he kept putting his hand on her inner thigh, that's why I moved her away from him," he explained.

" Why didn't you fucking tell me?!" I shouted.

" I figured she would've told you, I'm sorry," he said genuinely.

" Where is she anyway?" Maddox asked, redirecting my attention.

" She's in the shower."

" Do you think she's gonna be okay?" Theo asked.

" I really fucking hope so." I answered.

____________________________________________________________

Dean's pov-

" Take him down to the basement." I ordered Mason and Carter, they nodded and picked up Kevin's lifeless body and dragged him out of the room.

" Jesus Christ." I heard Enzo whisper, I looked over and noticed she was staring at the ground.

" What?" I asked as I walked over to see what he was looking at.

" Fucking hell." I whispered as I saw what he was looking at, it was a pair of ripped underwear, they were Melina's.

Enzo had tears in his eyes as he rushed out of the room, I turned around and started punching the wall as hard as I could. I know it may seem childish but I needed a way to release some of the pain and anger I was feeling.

____________________________________________________________

Melina's pov-

I looked at my nude body in the mirror. A bruise in the shape of a hand print was already forming on my neck. There were scratch marks on my things and there were hickeys on my neck and chest. I also had a bruise on my face from when he tried to muffle my screams.

I felt disgusted with my body, disgusted at the marks that had been left on me by James, Adam, and now Kevin.

Deep breaths, in, I'm okay, and out, I'm okay, in, I'm okay, and out, I repeated this for about five minutes before I walked over to the counter and grabbed the clothes Theo gave me. I got dressed and combed my hair into a ponytail. I walked over to the door and put my hand on the handle, I took a couple of deep breaths and walked out.

I was almost immediately snatched into Max's arms, he held me so tightly, " Melly, are you okay?" he asked quietly.

" I'm good." I replied with a small laugh.

He pulled away from me clearly confused by my response. He had a look of disbelief on his face which I decided to ignore.

I pulled away from him and walked over to Theo's bed, " I'm gonna go to bed. Theo is it okay if I sleep in here?" I asked.

" Of course," he replied without hesitation.

" Thanks, night guys." I said as I laid down and snuggled into Theo's pillow, deep breaths, I reminded myself, in and out, in and out. I felt their eyes on me before I heard them shuffling out of the room, once they were gone I let out a sigh of relief.

" Melly?" I heard Theo call out, I guess they didn't all leave, it was dumb of me to think they'd leave me alone right now.

" Yeah?"

" I love you." he whispered as he crawled into the bed with me.

" I love you too Theo."

" Can I hug you?" I hesitated for a moment before slowly nodding my head yes.

" Thank you." he said as he wrapped his arms around me, he pulled me on top of him and stroked his hand up and down my back.

" I'm so fucking sorry Melly." he whispered, I looked up and saw him looking down at me.

" No, Theo this is not your fault, there is no way you could've known. I promise you it is not your fault." I said in a firm tone.

" No, I'm sorry this happened to you. You didn't deserve this shit." he stated firmly.

I kept quiet, not knowing what to say. 

" I know you don't want to talk about it but you know we're all if you ever do. You've been through a lot of shit and you didn't deserve any of it. Jesus. I don't understand how you're so fucking strong. Most people would break if they had to go through what you have ." he said, shaking his head in awe. 

" To be honest, I don't know either." I muttered. 

( How I imagine them, except his other arm is wrapped around her.)

____________________________________________________________

Max's pov-

I didn't want to leave her but I knew she wanted to be alone, so I decided to let Theo stay with her. He has a gentle nature and is probably the best person to comfort her right now. I walked with Silas and Maddox downstairs, we walked into the living room and saw the rest of the family downstairs.

" How is she?" Dean asked once he saw us.

" Fine, she's not really talking." I answered.

" What's going on?" I gestured to Naomi and Nathaniel who were currently having a heated conversation.

" She's saying Melina's lying."

" Are you fucking kidding me?!" Silas snapped.

" Her son is a fucking rapist!" Luca snapped, Naomi heard what she said and redirected her attention to him.

" MY SON IS NOT A RAPIST!" She screamed, Jesus, this lady has gone full blown psycho.

" Tell that to the 16 year old girl upstairs that he just assaulted." Nathaniel snapped back.

" Are you kidding me?! Did you see the way that little whore was dressed, she was practically begging for it." Naomi sneered at him.

" It's true, we even warned her about what would happen if she dressed like a slut." Victoria chimed in.

" Get out." Jack said in a deadly tone.

" What?" Naomi asked, a look of horror washed over her face.

" Get out of my house, right now, I will not stand here and let you talk about my niece that way. What your son did is sick, you're all mentally ill, and I want you out." he said in a terrifyingly calm voice.

" You're seriously going to kick us out because of that little whore?!" she screeched.

" Naomi, I don't give a shit if you're a lady or not, if you talk about my sister like that one more time, I'm going to put a bullet in your head." Ares said as he shot her a deadly look.

" Get the fuck out of my house, and in case you haven't figured it out already, I'm filing for divorce." Jack said.

" Fuck you Jack, I never loved you anyway, I only married you for your money, but you were too stupid to even notice." She said with a smirk on her face.

" Where's my son, I'll take him and leave." she said.

" He's not going anywhere." I snarled.

" Well I'm not leaving him here." she said in a duh tone.

" Yes you are, get your shit and leave." Nathaniel said.

" If you don't return my son to me I'll call the police." she threatened.

" If you even try to call the police we'll kill you." Luca threatened.

" Mom, let's just go, they'll let him go eventually." Victoria said, she was wrong though, that fucker isn't leaving here alive.

Naomi looked around before letting out a dramatic huff and stomping her way upstairs with Victoria.

" Where is she?" Jack asked as he looked towards me.

" Upstairs resting with Theo." I answered.

" Is she okay?" Nathaniel asked.

" Would you be?" Maddox asked.

" Fair point." Nathaniel replied, realizing he had asked a somewhat dumb question.

" What the fuck even happened?!" Jack asked, clearly upset with the whole situation.

" We heard someone scream so we all ran to investigate, we realized the scream had come from Melina's room. We managed to get into the room and when we did he was on top of her and she was trying to fight him off, I ripped him off of her and we all started beating the shit out of him, except for Theo who stayed with Melina." Dean explained.

" Did he- uh - ya know?" Jack asked, not wanting to say the words out loud.

" I don't know, but we found her underwear on the floor and they were all ripped up and the dress she had been wearing was torn up as well." Dean replied, a look of devastation took over his features.

" Jesus fuck." Nathaniel said as he sat down and buried his head in his hands.

" YOU ASKED FOR IT, YOU LITTLE SLUT!" we heard Naomi's high pitch voice screech from upstairs.

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys, thanks for reading!

Please let me know if you see any mistakes, especially spelling and grammar.

I cannot describe to you how much I hate Naomi and her kids, don't worry though Melina will get her revenge. (:

I'll see you in the next chapter!

Word count- 2664

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984K 31.2K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
195K 5.7K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...
298K 7K 29
This story really have a lot of grammar mistakes but I'll edit it as soon as possible. So, if you are a grammar freak.. DO NOT READ THIS STORY. A...
1.1M 29.3K 63
"You know, I always thought that this situation would play out differently." I said and their heads snapped up. Their jaws dropped and I gave them a...