𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱/𝗸𝗮𝘁...

Par -D1V1N1TY-

ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ ꜱɪᴍᴘʟʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ x ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Plus

🎲
night terrors
the dinosaur hoodie
warmest hands
cute sleeper
annoying girls and their damn movie nights
the existent nonexistent soft spot
asphyxia
ruthlessly trained
inside your arms
the biggest burden
how you've changed
child soldiers
the dumbass rocks
loving realization
suki and arisa

dinner, and perhaps a gift

188 18 5
Par -D1V1N1TY-

"Is it true that you and Bakugou went out on a date, and then you got attacked by a villain??" Mina asked in a hushed whisper. At her words, all the girls in Y/N's room burst into giggles and looks of disbelief. Y/N showcased a proud smile, the corners of her eyes crinkled in laughter, "Sure did. Finessed a date with the bad boy."

Mina flopped back onto the bed, her legs kicking giddily, "In all honest opinion, Bakugou's really attractive."

"Yeah. Until he opens his mouth," Uraraka snicked, holding her palm to her lips, trying to drown her laughter. 

"And he makes the ugliest faces too!" Hagakure contributed, all the girls bursting out into light-hearted merriment. Y/N threw her head back, trying to conceal the blush that was creeping onto her pale face. Her hand drifted to her neck, tugging down the white bandage and itched the skin softly. The skin under was still a reddish lavender; a souvenir from that night. 

Tsuyu slapped her hand, "You shouldn't itch at it, Y/N. Obviously, his quirk left some lasting external damage so stop irritating it, ribbit."

Apologizing to her friend, Y/N stood up from her cushy bed and pulled open her drawer of snacks that she had restocked not even a day ago, "Anyone want snacks? I'm bored as shit."

"Maybe you should go bug Bakugou," Jirou said, leaning forward and accepting a bag of chips from Momo. 

"And leave you dumbasses to ravage my room? I think not."

"Perhaps he'll come to you?"

Momo had opened her mouth to say something, when a loud knock came from the door, "Oi, it's Katsuki. Open the damn door."

"Speak of the damn devil."

Y/N's mouth opened into a wide 'o' as she quickly ushered her friends into the closet and bathroom, "ONE SECOND!" 

"Hurry up. The black balls are getting soggy."

Mina let out a choke of laughter before being pushed into the bathroom.

The girl opened the door to reveal a disgruntled boy who held a cup of the same Okinawa boba tea they had gotten that night. 

"Are those the black..balls you were talking about?" Y/N asked, her eyes twinkling. Bakugou sighed, "Yeah. You didn't get to finish yours last time."

Accepting the cold drink, Y/N immediately stuck her straw into it and took a large sip, "You shouldn't have, Katsuki!"

"Yeah, I'm really starting to see that now," he shut his eyes with exasperation. Y/N could swear she saw a slightly pink color tint his cheeks before he turned around, "Just wanted to make sure you're not dead or anything."

Y/N sighed, "Really. Thanks. For a lot of things."

"Shut the hell up."

Bakugou stood still, his back still facing her. The only sound that could be heard was the occasional creaking of her door when she shifted her feet. 

"Anyway, meet me at the roof tonight. I need to speak to you."

Before he could respond, a loud thump came from Y/N's bathroom, followed by violent scuffling and Y/N blanched when she heard the unmistakable voice of Ashido Mina come from the room. 

"Are you seriously peeing right now, Hagakure??"

The ash-blond narrowed his eyes, "Did I just hear-"

"NOYOUDIDNOTSEEYOUTONIGHT!!" Y/N gave him a salute, "AND THANKS AGAIN!"

Slamming the door behind her, she left Bakugou standing there with an irritated smile etched on his face, "That stupid vampire."

Y/N swung the bathroom door open, curses already flying out of her mouth, "MINA WHAT THE HELL?" Batting Mina's head, the pink-skinned girl squealed, trying to shield herself, "I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!"

Sitting down again with a disappointed sigh, she pointed a finger at the girls, "He was literally about to profess his undying love for me and you just had to make noise."

"Wait, he did what? I didn't hear anything after Tooru started peeing, ribbit," Tsu pondered, inching closer to Y/N. 

Y/N leaned forward, giving everyone a recap of what just happened. As she spoke, her mouth was curved into a huge smile, her voice steadily rising into a squeal. The girls listened intently, praising her for doing what they thought was impossible. 

She didn't understand this gentle, fluttery feeling that is currently forming in the deepest pits of her stomach. It made her feel warm, yet nauseous at the same time.

"It's love," Mina said when Y/N explained, but Y/N didn't believe her. She shouldn't be able to fall in love so quickly. 

"I don't want to force it," Y/N responded uncertainly. Mina only nodded, "Yeah. Love is kind of like a fart sometimes. If you force it, it's shit."

"What a fantastic analogy, Mina," Y/N groaned, "This is hopeless."

Jirou had stepped in at this time, collapsing against Y/N's chest, "Do not say that, young vampire. Do not stop the overflowing dance of young love that is currently blossoming on your cherry tree-"

"What the hell-"

"It sounded poetic!"

Her friends had proceeded on giving her advice, most of which Y/N had deemed useless. As they talked about the mundane, the sun slowly set and the birds slowly stopped chirping. Mina was currently going through Y/N's closet, trying to find something for her to wear. Momo was sitting at Y/N's vanity, applying a glittery pink lipgloss and blush. 

Hagakure shoved the newly presented girl into the hallways, "If everything goes south, text us the letters p-e-p-e and one of us will call pretending like we're having a baby or something."

"Yeah, I don't think I'll need to do that."

"HAVE FUN, CINNAMON!" Mina shouted, wrapping her arm around Y/N's neck and squeezing hard. 

Y/N squirmed out of her grip, "You act like a father giving me to my new husband."

"Your future husband."

"Yeah, yeah."

Mina had selected a baby blue blouse that billowed behind Y/N every time she took a step. She wore a pair of simple black jeans paired with black flats with golden accents. Her hair was half-up, with her bangs framing her forehead and bringing out her sharp eyes. 

Momo's make-up was subtle, but not too subtle to make it look like she wasn't trying. Bakugou was waiting at the staircase leading to the roof. When he caught sight of her, his eyes softened for just a slight moment. He was dressed in a red button-up instead of his usual skull tank-top and his hair looked slightly brushed back. Sticking his hands into his pockets, he turned around and lead her out the door and onto the roof. 

Her breath hitched when she walked out, the air pleasantly cool. Walking to the edge, she looked down upon UA high school. Despite it being fairly late, the shopping square was still littered with students. The multicolored lights looked like stars and the trees had lights strung upon them, with satin ribbons that were tied onto the branches billowing in the wind. 

"I thought your basic ass would like something like lights," Bakugou mumbled, grabbing the girl's attention, "And I needed to speak with you anyways."

On the roof sat a small table, with just enough space for two people. Candles lit the tabletop and placed in front of each seat was a large bowl of soup noodles. It was still emitting steam, signifying that it was freshly made. 

"I remember you mentioning how easy you burn, so I didn't know if you wanted spicy. I didn't put any in the food, but I did bring hot sauce if you do want it."

Smiling softly, the vampire took a seat. Bakugou had taken his seat too. 

"So? Are you going to tell me you love me?"

Bakugou coughed, his carmine eyes sparking under the candlelight, "The hell? No, I called you up here to talk. Who would fall in love with an idiot like you?"

"Oh, I don't know. You planned a nice evening with noodles and pretty lights and you're telling me you don't love me? That's bullshit."

He sighed and picked up his chopsticks, "Listen, I just wanted to talk about my dreams and stuff. It's not like I could tell you normally with raccoon eyes and Dunceface hanging around you all the time."

Y/N nodded, taking a bite of the noodles. The flavors blended together nicely and accentuated the delicate taste, making it perfectly balanced. Y/N hummed blissfully, taking bite after bite, "Where did you learn how to cook?"

Bakugou didn't answer as he brought his noodles to his mouth. Y/N could tell that Bakugou's noodles were a deep shade of red, "You said you wanted to talk about the dreams? What about them?"

"They're not as bad anymore, I think," Bakugou mumbled, setting his head on his hands, "I don't get those random ones anymore. Now, I just get the worst one."

Y/N knew exactly which dream he was talking about. He always woke up from those, both shivering and panting. 

Shoving another bite of noodles into his mouth, he gnashed his teeth, "We're probably going to go to war soon with the villains. And when we do, stay the hell away from me, you hear?"

"What if you need to be rescued?"

"if you ever say that ridiculous shit ever again, I'll blow your brains out," he said casually with an evil smirk. Y/N held her hands up, "Fine, fine, I'll stay away from you."

They lapsed into a comfortable silence, eating the rest of their meal. 

"I've.. got something for you," Bakugou said, turning around and pulling out a small, soft package. The paper encasing the object was cleanly wrapped, with a huge 'fuck you' written on it in spiky penmanship. Tearing it open, Y/N lifted it up to reveal a hand-sewn apron. 

"For the one I ruined that one time."

Y/N hugged it to her chest, her glee clearly expressed on her face. The warm feeling just won't go away. 

"Thank you. I'll definitely be wearing this for breakfast."

Standing up, Y/N cast one more glance at the bright lights, "It's getting late. I need to go back." It was partly a lie, but she knew Mina and Tsuyu are probably bursting with curiosity at the moment and she could not leave them hanging like that. 

As she walked past Bakugou, she nestled her hand in his hair, "Mm. very soft. See you later, Katsuki."

Her heart nearly stopped when she heard what Bakugou said next. 

"See you later, Y/N."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

342 28 24
☀︎ 𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖺𝖾𝗍𝗁: 𝖠 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇, 𝖺 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾...
28.1K 214 22
Fluff💞 Angst💧 Not alot Lemon🍋 Start: 9/1/22 Status: Completed
26.9K 1.2K 22
❝𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠.❞ ❝𝑤-𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡?❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘥�...
1K 120 16
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇxᴛᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴋᴀᴍɪɴᴀʀɪ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ