He's Only Mine{Season 2}...

Per lustfulsuprises

❗❗IMPORTANT❗❗ Make sure to read the season 1, before you read season 2 of "He's only mine", . . . The last... Més

Season 2 Chapter 1
Season 2 Chapter 2
Season 2 Chapter 3
Season 2 Chapter 4
Season 2 Chapter 5
Season 2 Chapter 6
Season 2 Chapter 7
Season 2 Chapter 8
Season 2 Chapter 9
Season 2 Chapter 10
Season 2 Chapter 11
Season 2 Chapter 12
Season 2 Chapter 13
Season 2 Chapter 14
Season 2 Chapter 15
Season 2 Chapter 16
Season 2 Chapter 17
Season 2 Chapter 19
Season 2 Chapter 20
Season 2 Chapter 21
Season 2 Chapter 22
Season 2 Chapter 23
Season 2 Chapter 24
Season 2 Chapter 25
Season 2 Chapter 26
Season 2 Chapter 27
Season 2 Chapter 28
Season 2 Chapter 29
Season 2 Chapter 30
Season 2 Chapter 31
Season 2 Chapter 32
Season 2 Chapter 33
Season 2 Chapter 34
Season 2 Chapter 35
Season 2 Chapter 36
Season 2 Chapter 37
Sesson 2 Chapter 38
Season 2 Chapter 39
Season 2 Chapter 40
Season 2 Chapter 41
Season 2 Chapter 42
Season 2 Chapter 43
Season 2 Chapter 44
Season 2 Chapter 45
Season 2 Chapter 46
Season 2 Chapter 47
Season 2 Chapter 48
Season 2 Chapter 49
Season 2 Chapter 50

Season 2 Chapter 18

647 10 0
Per lustfulsuprises

Jack:*cant sleep as he sighs and stands up only wearing sweat pants,walking out slowly walking past Elsa's room trying no to wake her up as he goes down stairs*

Elsa:*already awake can't sleep as shes missing him, then she hears him go out and walks out following him quietly*

Jack:*when he goes down stairs he sees Elena sitting on the couch*hey...

Elena:*jumps a bit then smiles as she turns and looks at him*hey Jack... What are you doing up?

Jack:*sighs sitting next to her on the couch*i can't sleep... I guess I'm used to Elsa sleeping in my arms you know being all clingy

Elsa:*leaning on the wall listening to their conversation as she smiles a bit hearing him talk about her*

Elena:*chuckles*you know I still cant believe Elsa can be clingy I mean when I look at her I see danger, blood, hurting, suffering... But you.. --

Jack:*interups her*i don't... *smiles*shes brave, smart, nice but sometimes mean also stubborn*chuckles* she's loving but doesn't know how to show her love to you guys of course*smiles*i know she loves me but I still don't know why she doesn't trust me....

Elsa:*glupe sliding down the wall bringing her legs up to her chest as she holds herself still listening*

Elena: I don't know either... We can all see you mean everything to her.. Well the whole wide world knows you're hers*laughs*i gotta say I'm kinda jealous... I wanted you to myself but she was quicker then me

Elsa:*clenches her jaw and fist as she whisper*damn right I am...

Jack:*sighs and nods then looks at her*hey by the way I'm sorry about her behavior earlier.... You know about beating you up.... Are you okay?

Elena:*chuckles and nods*yeah I'm okay nothing I can't handle but I guess I deserved that.... I touched someone that's hers even if I knew she would probably kill me *smiles*

Jack: I'm still sorry though... *strokes her cheek *I know you still have feelings for me.. We had a great time great memories---

Elsa:*widens her eyes as she peeks seeing him touching her and talking about them as she groans quietly and stands up ready to jump in*

Jack: ---but I made better memories with Elsa... She's my eveything to you know... Yes I know she can be dangerous I know who she is and what she's down but still I love her with eveything I have... And I still don't know what she sees in me... I'm not perfect...

Elsa:*softened up as she looks at him and whispers*but you are perfect... *smiles*

Elena: no no no don't say that... You are perfect Jack... I told you I never thought I would fall in love but I did with you and I still am with you*smiles sitting closer to him*im sure she thinks and knows you're perfect as well... And just so you know I don't like you with that Astrid girl bit I do trust you...

Jack: thank you Elena... *smiles then pulls her close hugging her tight*you always knew how to make me feel better and thanks for being my friend...

Elena:*chuckles hugging him back blushing as her face is on his chest and her hand on his abs* I'll always be you're friend and I can see you still know I loveeee hugs~~~~

Jack:*laughs then sits her up*yeah I still do know you loveeee hugs*hugs her again*

Elsa:*looks at them as she sighs and smiles softly knowing that Elena won't try anything as she steps down still holding herself as she smikes looking st him*jack.....

Jack:*hears her then looks up and sees her*elsa... *stands up looking at her*you okay...?

Elena:*sees her as well as she takes her hands off Jack and she stands up*hey..

Elsa:*doesn't take her eyes off Jack* come here...

Jack:*walks to her*you won't slap me right? *chuckles looking at her*

Elsa:*giggles*you idiot... *falls into his arms snuggling into him smiling*im sorry... Im so sorry for acting like a bitch... Im sorry for not trusting you... I love you so freaking much...

Jack:*widens his eyes catching her holding her close* Elsa is alright really... I already forgve you *smiles kissing her head*i love you to

Elsa:*smiles as she looks up at him*lets go to our room and have a good night sleep~~*smiles*

Jack: I was wondering when you were going to ask me that*laughs as he picks her up and walks in their room putting her down turning the light off laying next to her*

Elsa:*instantly snuggles into him as she falls asleep right away*mmm

Jack:*smiles and chuckles holding her*goodnight babygirl~*kisses her head then falls asleep as well*

..........To be continued...........

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

218K 9.5K 25
[ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴊᴇʟsᴀ ᴀᴜ] Jack Frost and Erin Winters had always been together since the day they met. They were great friends, and soon, it escalated into a...
61.3K 2.6K 37
Live and Learn to Love - A Jelsa Fanfiction ----/----/----/---- Another cliche story about the populars and the nerds. But this one doesn't have the...
34.9K 652 25
Elsa is a normal girl that is transferred in another school with her sister. She's nice innocent beautiful shy and lovable.Then Jack Frost comes alo...
1.5K 389 15
A story about a lonely girl who was in love with her best friend but he never see here like that. What will happen when Elsa come to know her best fr...