Husband Not By Choice {Comple...

By storybylee

"This is a work of fiction. Any semblance between characters and real persons, living or dead, is coincidenta... More

Husband Not By Choice
Husband Not By Choice - I
Husband Not By Choice - II
Husband Not By Choice - III
Husband Not By Choice - IV
Husband Not By Choice - V
Husband Not By Choice - VI
Husband Not By Choice - VII
Husband Not By Choice - VIII
Husband Not By Choice - IX
Husband Not By Choice - X
Important
Husband Not By Choice - XI
Husband Not By Choice - XII
Husband Not By Choice - XIII
Alert About Book...
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII (update)
Note ( Very Important Open It Ones)
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV - 24
XXV - 25
XXVII - 27
XXVIII - 28
XXIX - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36 (M)
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41(M)
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Epilogue

XXVI - 26

2.8K 363 65
By storybylee

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Shehnaaz lost her balance and is waiting to touch the ground... But it never happened... While full ground become silent alter silent... Or it is the silence before the thunderous storm...

After sometime she open her eyes and found the person she need the most this time after tilting her head little... She is looking at him with lots of hope in her eyes... She knew now she don't have to worry... Everything will gonna fine.... Hence loosing herself completely on his chest.... As when she is going to slip he come and step close to her in way he can hold by his left and now she literally loose herself on his chest in back hugging way...

Sh - siddharth.... Only this come out her mouth in mere whisper which reach his ears and make him tight his hold on her...

S - shehnaaz tu thk hai... Shahbaaz ja jaldi se pani la... Said worryingly... His voice can easily depleting that he is very much agitated but right now... just her well being is his prime moto...

Hearing sidharth shahbaaz run to get water... While full ground is in still in silence...

Sh - siddharth.... Me..ne... Ku...ch... Repeated saying in her broken voice... And this seriously broke sidharth from inside...

Shahbaaz come with a water and come forward to take shehnaaz by his side as sidharth is facing little bit difficulty as his one hand is still bandaged...

S - nahi thk hai tu baas isse pani pila... Said instantly when shahbaaz try to take her away from him... Shahbaaz did what he is asked... And forward water bottle near shehnaaz lips... But Shehnaaz is continuously murmuring something and is looks like she is lost somewhere... Hence she didn't take water and turn her head towards other side...

S - shehnaaz baby dekh mei hu yaha ab kuch nhi hoga... Dekh please meri taraf dekh na jaan... Said to try to get her conscious towards himself but his vulnerability is clearly in his voice take shehnaaz attention towards him... She by all her might look towards him and that's it her strength loose and she just turn towards him completely and hug him tightly... Her eyes are shedding tears which sidharth can feel on his shirt...

S - kya ho raha tha yaha... Or isse push krne ki tumhari himmat kese hui... Said in dangerous tone... While shooting fire towards the mihira... Hearing his voice shehnaaz clutch him more tightly... As if fearing to whole world around her.... On which sidharth too strong his hold on her....

But mihira is scared to react... As her whole body is fearing looking at the 1 person... Who is just looking at her in disappointment filled eyes...

Person - Dr. Sidharth i know i am at fault... But i think we shouldn't talk here... First you calm down your wife and then we meet in my cabin... I will assure you... I will not spare anyone here... Even if the culprit will be my own daughter as well... Said in remorseful voice and left from there.... Not before giving a last dejected look to mihira....

Mi - papa... Saying so she run behind her father... While everyone start going here and there...

Shahba - sidharth vo.. Kya krna hai... Ghar chale... Asked looking at shehnaaz... But sidharth look towards him dangerously after hearing him...

S - jab tak sab kuch saaf nhi ho jata koi kahi nahi jayega... Samjha.... Said angrily...

Sh - siddharth... Only saying that shehnaaz lost her consciousness and loose herself completely in his arms... To which he support her by his one hand and stay still...

S - shehnaaz... Kya hua... Baby ankhe khol... Said in worry... Where shahbaaz come close to them and  sprinkle some water on her face... Making her blink her eyes...

Sh - siddharth... Saying so she open her eyes and look towards him...

S - kuch nhi hua baby... Chal abhi yaha se chalte hai.. Saying so he take her towards the near by class and made her sit on the bench and himself stand in front of her,cupping her face with 1 hand... While shahbaaz went to principal office as he asked them to come...

S - sweetheart tu thk hai ab...asked looking straight in her eyes... Shehnaaz too lost hers herself in his eyes... And just nod in yes...

S - to chal chalte hai chal.... Said after cleaning her face completely...

Sh - kaha.. Mujhe kahi nhi jana please ghar chal.... Said in scared voice and hug him tightly...

S - shehnaaz chal... Said sternly... Making shehnaaz look towards him with puppy eyes... To melt him...

S - tune kuch galat kiya hai... Asked her suddenly ignoring her puppy face completely... Making her nod her head in no...

S - to kyu darke bhethi hai... Face kr duniya ko nahi to sab sirf tujhe galat kahenge... Jab tune kuch galat kiya nhi to dar kyu rahi hai... Mei hu tere sath humesha or i trust you samjhi... Chal aaj jin jin logo ne tujhe galat kaha or kiya unko unki sahi jagah dikhaye... Said loving while continuously caressing her cheek... Giving her most needed assurance...

Sh - mujhe duniye se koi fark nhi padta siddharth... Tu mujhe trust krta hai or mere sath hai vahi kafi hai... Pr tu chahata mei chalu to mei aaj unhe face bhi karungi or unko unke kiye ki saja bhi milegi... Kyuki jo tu kahega vo shayad mei n karu pr mei tere liye kuch bhi kr sakti hu... Said lovingly while looking straight in his eyes... As she reminds paran words about sidharth and he is behind her sidharth's this condition... So she will definitely show them there place....

Her words give a shiver to sidharth and the intensity of love... her eyes is showing is somewhere give him a different type of tremble in him... But he composed himself quickly and they both went out of the class...

.
.

°
°
.
.

In dean's cabin...

Dean - dr. Sidharth... Call him as he notice him coming in his cabin where full mihira gang standing at one side and shahbaaz is also present...

S - shehnaaz tu idher bheth mei hu yahi thk... Saying so he first settle shehnaaz on the couch and settle beside her... After nodding in response to dean...

S - shehnaaz ko pure ground ke samne insult kyu gya... Can i know the reason... Asked in emotionless tone... Yet his voice has a dangerous aura to make everyone scared of him...

Dean - he asked you all something... Can you explain... Asked angrily...

Mi - papa.. Vo... She try to give out a reason but her words remain unsaid as dean cut her words in between...

Dean - it is sir for you... Mihira... And remember if by any chance you will come out as culprit i will treat you as a mere student here not my daughter... Said in emotionless tone...

Mi - pa... I mean sir.. Shehnaaz force herself on paran... Said confidently... As in her sense she is right (but behen tu sachi saste nashe krti hai...)

Hearing her shehnaaz tighten her hold on sidharth... Sidharth look towards her and nod his head negatively...

S - ohhh you want to say that paran itna kamjor hai ki shehnaaz usse force kr rahi thi or vo protest bhi nahi kiya... Wow... I must say mihira your boyfriend is not men enough i guess... Said intentionally... And bull's eye... Paran angrily come to towards sidharth and try to hold his collar but before that he gifted by a swift punch on his face... Making him fall on ground...

Pa - you... Is again try to come up... But before that shahbaaz come and hold him by his collar...

Dean - ok in which class you found out them... Asked mihira...

Mi - biology main hall... Said instantly...

Dean - ok Dr. Sidharth wait we can see in the cctv camera what must happened there... As it may help us and reduce the fuss... Saying so he connect his main television to the get the cctv footage... And after it start playing... The paran is sweating like he just had a shower... While sidharth just run to him and start punching him angrily even before footage is complete...

S - you bloody... Teri himmat kese hui meri shehnaaz ko chune... Haan... Tu... He is spitting fire on him... Punching him mercilessly... While dean, shehnaaz, shahbaaz is trying to make detach from him...

Sh - siddharth ruk ja please... Saying so she come in between them...

S - side mei meri jaan... Lag jayegi.... Said holding her through shoulders... But instead of going from there shehnaaz hug him tightly and start rubbing his back...

Sh - nahi jaungi kahi bhi... Tu shant ho ja... Said while trying to calm sidharth down... Who is he seething in anger...

Dean - i will call the police and get him arrested...  Saying so he call the police...

S - look miss mihira... This the real and cheap side of your paran... This is what he is in real... Said angrily to mihira who is literally devastating after coming the real face of her love in front of her... Her ego, attitude went out of the door in a zeal...

Dean - shehnaaz can you tell us all the things happened with you and the behaviour you get in my college... Because i will take a strict action against them who is deteriorating my college's reputation.... Asked her after cutting the call...

Shehnaaz broke the hug but still hold sidharth close to her and look towards dean and start telling them all those incidents happened with her...

Dean - i really sorry shehnaaz... I have no idea that behind my back this all things are happening in my college... I will not leave any of them... Said dejectedly after listening the whole truth...

Peon - sir police is here... Said after coming inside...

Dean - i will hand over paran with these proof to police... And Dr. Sidharth i am really sorry... And shehnaaz ones again sorry from my side... Saying so he start going....

S - rukiye... Ese nahi... Shehnaaz go and return the favour to him... Said sternly... But this make everyone confused...

S - ja us paran ke paas or slap him so hard... Ki aaj ke baad vo kisi bhi ladki ke sath esa na kre... Said after looking at her confused face... She too went towards paran who is standing half unconscious...

Sh - aaj ke baad mujhse or mere sidharth se dur rehna... Said fiercely after slapping him hard on his face...

After that paran is taken out by shahbaaz who went to have talk with police...

Shehnaaz is going towards sidharth but her eyes land up on mihira... Who is looking at her but had nothing in her eyes... So she went in front of her..

Sh - mihira pata hai... Tumhari galti kya hai... You had bad influence for herself... Tumhare sangat kharab hai... Saying so she went towards sidharth who is looking at her continuously...

S - shehnaaz chalo ghar chalte hai... Said angrily... And start going out from there.... Making shehnaaz confused... But still start following him...

Sh - mene kya kiya... Siddharth gussa kyu hai... Ruk ja... Said from his behind... Sidharth stop in his tracks and look towards her...

S - tune mujhe paran ke baare mei kyu nahi btya... Said angrily after coming close to her and looking at her with blood shot eyes...

Before she can reply he continues...

S - mujhe kuch nahi sunna... Or vese bhi yaha already bohot tamasha ho gya hai... Ghar chalo... Saying he start going from there angrily... While shehnaaz too following him but through out cursing herself at her mistake...
.
.
.

How is the update...?

Favourite scene...?

.
.

Vote and comment please guys... Longest update (2000+ words..)

.
.

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
189K 17.8K 40
it's arrange marriage story but with a little twist.... story of a NRI boy and a VILLAGE girl... cover credit : @sidnaaz23
87.9K 11.9K 23
mein yahan hu muntazir vo vaha hai bekhabar
291K 15.6K 155
He had been the best assassin of all time in his world and when he was finally killed, a goddess took the opportunity to send his soul into the body...