[HIS POSSESSION] - SANO MANJI...

By Cakepetal

♡'HIS MOST LOVED POSSESSION IS - L/N Y/N' - she is the light in his empty eyes, his hope in his broken world... More

[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]
[ 15 ]
Author's Note
[ 16 ]
[ 17 ]
[ 18 ]
[ 20 ]
[ 21 ]
[ 22 ]
[ 23 ]
[ 24 ]
[ 25 ]
[ 26 ]
[ 27 ]
[ 28 ]
[ 29 ]
[ 30 ]

[ 19 ]

14.7K 585 927
By Cakepetal

《Chapter 19 ~ Poisoned Love》

W

arning - Long chapter ahead, violence...., lots of manga Spoilers!!!
I have no clue, what I wrote ..... Enjoy, also [GOODLUCK😊 because you are about to DIE!]

Takemichi POV :

"Takemichi Hangaki, i nominate you as the first division captain." Chifuyu shouted across the shrine, declaring his statement to the members of toman.

There was a silence among the members.

"Our leader and i decided that baji-san left this responsibility to you." Chifuyu explained as he stood in front of the shrine.

"Takemichi Hangaki raise your head and give us your response." Mikey commanded.

I know you can save my sister.
Save us all, out hero crybaby.
Save L/N Y/N, takemichi.
It's not over yet, I'll become leader of toman.
I leave Toman to you.

I can still change TOMAN!

"I'll do my BEST!!!" I shouted, as I raised my head up high.

Author POV -

Takemichi Hangaki now walked towards Tachibana's residence to shake hands with Naoto, so he can time leap back to future.

As he time leaped, Takemichi was found standing in the same rental shop, however this time he was in the shop as a customer.
Filled with confusion, Takemichi rush to the washroom. Where he looked in the mirrors to see the vast changes in his physical appearances. As now he was dressed in luxury clothing and jewellery.

"You are really into a rental store, huh?" A masculine voice stated.

Behind him stood a car, with a driver inside.

Takemichi was later on taken to his own fancy place, that he owned in this time line.

"Good afternoon sir!" There were dozens of men greeting him as he got out the car.

Huh? What the hell?
What, don't tell me in the future I am successful?
No way, the top floor, a high class apartment! This is where I live.
Takemichi thought, as he looked utterly shocked.

"Chifuyu?" Takemichi said as he was relived to see him there, standing in the room he doesn't recognise, filled with men.

After some discussion between takemichi and Chifuyu,

"We got an admin meeting...let's go" Chifuyu stated as he told him to follow.

Admin? Who? What the hell is going on in here. Takemichi thought.

"The tokyo Manji Gang top admin, Takemichi Hangaki."
Chifuyu said.

Wait?
I am Toman admin now...!

Takemichi looked even further confused and shocked as he is now the admin in the tokyo Manji Gang, in the current timeline.

|

Still Author POV -

Takemichi, was led inside a room filled with important members in toman, that were all dining together.
The room contained quite a lot of fuss as the adults continued to fight over small things, including talking about the reason for this meeting.

Takemichi, on the other hand, familiarised himself with people he knew from toman, such as Pah-chin, 5th division captain - Yasuhiro muto, the fourth division captain - Nahoya kawata, peh-yan, hanma and people he didn't knew from toman that included, seishu inui, koko, hakaki Shiba.

As the top admin were fighting about, they didn't realise that someone was walking towards their designate room.

"Aren't we having fun?", kisaki said as he looked at the members.

As Kisaki entered, all the men present in the room bowed down to show respect, including takemichi.

Kisaki smiled as he dismissed the admin to stop with their formalities before gazing upon, Chifuyu matsuno and Takemichi Hangaki.

"Takemichi, Chifuyu, could I have a moment of your time?" Kisaki said as he looked at them with a smile plastered on his face.

~
|
~
Still Author POV -

Tetta Kisaki, led them both to a well grandeur room filled with richness in every corner.

As he ushered takemichi to take a seat, which then leading on to a small conversation about their past and the Bloody halloween that was all set up by him, Tetta Kisaki, as he admitted to both of them.

"Whenever baji died, that was all my fault, I set up bloody halloween." Kisaki declared looking straight at his two guest.

Chifuyu and Takemichi, were now both confused as to why kisaki suddenly decided to admit his evil plans, but what shook them most was when kisaki bowed to apologise.

"Have a drink with me, just this once." Kisaki said.

The three mem enjoyed a perfect wine, as they continued to talk about this future.

"Earlier on, i said I didn't think baji would end up a dead, THAT WAS ALL A LIE." Kisaki declared looking dead in the eyes of takemichi.

"I used KAZUTORA to kill BAJI."

Takemichi POV -

What the hell is going on in here?

"Chifuyu, what just happened?" I questioned, as I looked over at Chifuyu, who was in a bad state.

We were both tied to a chair and Chifuyu on the other hand was beaten as he was covered with bruises and blood all over his face.

Kisaki, must have drugged me.
I looked at kisaki standing as he rolled his sleeves.

"You are the one who ratted out toman, didn't you?" Kisaki said as he kicked Chifuyu.

No, stop what the hell is happening.
I begged kisaki to stop, but he just won't listen.

"Toman's gone rotten, I just wanted to change that, I am the SNITCH!" Chifuyu confirmed.

Don't tell me, Chifuyu has been avenging baji's death for the past 12 years.

Kisaki now held the gun in his hands before pointing it at me,
"Hey Hangaki, don't act like you are not connected to this?

He said before, kisaki said shot me on my leg.
I let out a scream from pain.

Why, why, what the hell happened in this past years?
Where is Mikey and Y/N?

Kisaki point the gun at Chifuyu's forehead.
No,
No,
This can't be happening!!!!

"Listen up takemichi, a lot happened in the past years, Mikey- kun dissappear after he killed his girlfriend, L/N Y/N and Draken got into a death penalty and before I knew it, I got involved into some real shit!!!" Chifuyu said before he continued.

"I'll leave Baji-san and L/N-san will to you, please save TOMAN partner."

Those were Chifuyu's last words before he got shot by kisaki.

Tears continued to spill out from my eyes, as I called his name.
"CHIFUYU!!!!"

Kisaki on the other hand, was too buys spitting out hate on me.
But all I could think about is Chifuyu and Toman.

But it was soon interrupted as the room became dark.

Still on TAKEMICHI POV -

"KAZUTORA-KUN?" I uttered as I looked at him, his hair flowing just like Baji.

The next thing I knew, was him beating the shit out of him.

"When did toman become so bad, I don't give a shit about you, I just wanted to save Chifuyu." Kazutora said as tears slipped from his golden eyes.

I see, in this timeline I ended up so bad that Chifuyu couldn't rely on me.

"The only hope was Draken-kun but he ended up on death penalty and no one knows where Mikey went after he murdered Y/N-san." Kazutora said as he looked in the distance.

"Is this the new age Mikey wanted to create?"
"Is this the new age baji-san died for?"

Tears poured down my face, as I remembered the Toman and how it was like in the past.

"Let's take our toman back!!!" Kazutora said.

|

I was now sitting in a car with Kazutora. As I tired to reflect what happened in the past minutes.

My thoughts were continuing to race, i can't help but think about Toman, Y/N & MIKEY!!!

"Kazutora-kun, my memory's a bit fuzzy but why did toman turn evil?" I questioned as couldn't help but wonder what the hell happened.

"It was MIKEY!" Kazutora said as his eyes filled with pure hatred and ambition.

"Mikey has completely changed after Y/N-san death, and it was all because of GUILT, he regretted killing her, but it was too late, she was already gone forever." Kazutora explained.

"And that's when Toman changed, Mikey and Y/N were made for each other but things started to go worse between them and the one that suffered the most was L/N Y/N." Kazutora uttered.

But what was the reason behind Mikey killing Y/N?, what if it's kisaki!

"Wasn't it Kisaki pulling the strings?" I questioned, as i as dying for the answers.

"It wasn't just kisaki who wanted to tear apart their relationship, but someone else. Kisaki planned Y/N's death; he started to interfere in their relationship, back then he was a division captain and he used that authority to manipulate Mikey." - Kazutora

Someone else?
Who's that someone else?

"Protect her at all cost and don't ever let her meet up with Izana kurokawa! ! !"

Izana kurokawa, now who the hell is he? Naoto did warned me about him but I never met him.
What does he got to do with their relationship?

"Mikey killed Y/N, after he lost control on himself and it was all because of kisaki's infulence and his obssession. Everyday, Mikey and Y/N had quarrel/fights, who would of thought that such a pure love will become posion one day!!!" Kazutora said looking in a distance as he drove the car.

There was a silence between us as I took in all the information.

"Didn't Y/N tried to stop Mikey-kun?" I questioned.

"Y/N-san did everything she could to save Mikey, she was a lovely person who didn't deserve death, only if she wasn't involved with toman, she would be still alive and maybe living a happy life." - Kazutora said.

"I have never met Y/N-san, but what Chifuyu told me - I can only imagine her as a bright girl." Kazutora said as he smiled remembering the stories of her. 

"Mikey's GUILT is what changed him, MIKEY'S GONE COMPLETELY EVIL BECAUSE OF Y/N-SAN DEATH!!!." - Kazutora

| ♡ BONUS ♡ |
[ please grab some tissues ]

L/N Y/N wore a beautiful white dress reaching below her knees with a black belt and black heels with straps, her hair left open, red shade on her lips and she wore some mascara, slight blush and black eyeliner.

[If you guys don't like this outfit, just imagine something you want to wear before your Death😌]

~
L/N Y/N POV - 19 mins before her death.
Time - 8:59
Mikey in this timeline has black hair.

"Manjiro please stop dragging me!" I cried as his harsh grip tightened around my wrist, leaving bruise instantly.

No, this can't be happening.
I am sick of this.
My eyes were puffy from all the crying.

"Manjiro, please let go of me, you are drunk, please, you are not in the right state of your mind, i beg you." I pleaded.

When did things became so worse between us?

Manjiro took me inside a room as he locked the door before throwing me harshly on to the bed. I ended up hitting my head on the bed edge, making me go dizzy.
I let out a wince from the pain.

Tears continued to pour from my eyes.

Manjiro grabbed my hands as he pinned me harsly against the bed, his cold eyes staring back at me. I was shaking in fear as Mikey was on top of me, looking down on me as he hovered over my trembling body.

I tried to push him away from me, but he was just too strong, i struggled against him, tears non stop slipping from my eyes.

"Ma- Manjiro, please stop---" I was interrupted, as he started to kiss me deep and harsh.

I started to hit my hand against his chest, but he just deepend the kiss further. My heart was beating rapidly, i need to get out of here before he lose control.

My whole body was trembling underneath his.

Manjiro stopped kissing me, as he stared back at me with his cold eyes.

Is he going to let me go? I felt a slight relief.
But it was all torn apart as he started to suck on my neck, kissing all over it, leaving his marks.

Tears, trembling, fear, vulnerable was what I was experiencing.
I shut my eyes as I let him do as he pleases.

No.
I need to stop him!

As soon as I opened my eyes, i gathered all my courage before pushing him with all my strength.
Manjiro ended up loosing balance as he was thrown further away from me because of his lack of concentration.
I took the opportunity, to run.
I got off the bed before rushing towards the door.
I was so close to reach the handle, before manjiro yanked me back on the bed as he gripped my hair tightly.

"Manjiro stop-----"

My breath was caught in my throat. As I gulped seeing him pointing a gun at my forehead.

"Y/N, stay still or else I won't hesitate!" Manjiro said.

Take care of Hina and i will take care of MY Y/N
Y/N-chin, no matter what happen, I will marry you.
Y/N-chin let's get married
I love you Y/N-chin
Y/N-chin, i misssss you.

I love you to my sano manjiro!

I gripped on his shirt tightly as I cried in his embrace while remembering the memories we made, the love we believed in and the bright future we dreamed of.

I looked up to see his cold black eyes staring at me, pointing gun on my forehead, the cold metal tip sending shivers, his alcohol breath lingering on my face.

My hands reached to cup his face as I stared back with warmth in my eyes.

"Manjiro, go ahead and kill me, if that's what makes you happy, just don't hesitate." I said softly, tears dropping one by one of the pillow.

"Just stay happy, when I am gone and don't hold any guilt, live happily and be free, but just once last time answer my question."

I said as I stroked his cold cheeks.

"Where did I go wrong, where did I go wrong in in my love that you can't realise what that kisaki is doing to us."

"Look at us, I never imagined in my life that one day you will point the gun at me. WHY CAN'T YOU FUCKING TRUST ME, WHY SANO MANJIRO!!!" I shouted.

"All i am trying to do is save you, save you from this mess, from that KISAKI who's tearing you apart." I said as I gripped on his shirt.

His cold eyes staring back at me, not a single hesitation, just empty.

I harsly grabbed his Hand that holded the gun, as I now directed it to my heart.

"Manjiro, make sure you put a bullet here, in that STUPID HEART THAT FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU, manjiro please I know the manjiro I still love is somewhere there with in you, please manjiro, stop with your madness, let's talk it out... just please don't, I know you are hurting, i know my manjiro is there behind those strange eyes."
I shouted before speaking softly.

All my emotions were finally draining out.

"Y/N, it's all over!" Manjiro said.
I smiled.

As on last time I placed a soft kiss on his cheek.
No response,no smile, no sparkle
Only emptiness, and complete darkness.

"Stay happy manjiro, i love you, I hope even in my next life I fall in love with YOU."

BANG !!!!

Would you like Mikey reaction to your Death?

[ HIS POSSESSION ]
By  ~ Cakepetal

~ unedited!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 8.9K 40
Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered was friends, family, and having fun. In...
557K 21.4K 56
(Y/n) is a freshman in high school. The only girl member in Toman but knowing they don't respect her nor care for her in the slightest, she starts to...
35.7K 1.2K 24
Kurokawa Izumi, ever so cold and lacking of social skills, slowly becomes a precious little sister of toman. but she's nothing of the innocent smile...
11.4K 278 12
"...Come back now Mikey. Let's go home." You smiled at the boy. 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘰 "𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺" 𝘹 𝘍! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 !!EXTREME SPOILERS!! !!Follo...