Reborn As A Civilization!?

By iselix

The man typed vigitiously through out the night, seeking to complete the next chapter of his web novel but as... More

Chapter 1 Reborn As a Civilization!?
Chapter 2 - A Father A Son And An Inherited Will
Chapter 3 A Weird Elf
Chapter 4 Civvy and Elise
Chapter 5 Let's Learn About This World Some More!
Chapter 6 Friendship!?
Chapter 7 The Tale Of Some Weirdos
Chapter 8 An Odd Circumstance
Chapter 9 She's A Moron
Chapter 10 She's A SIMP!
Chapter 11 A Distant Memory Fading
Chapter 12 The First Expedition
Chapter 13 - We are just building
Chapter 14 - Sword
Chapter 16 Flamie's Destiny
Chapter 17 Forest Trip 2
Chapter 18 Sword Match
Chapter 19 Epic Sword Battle ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Chapter 20 Let's spy on some people!!
Chapter 21 Here's The Main Character? /Also Update
Chapter 22 A Total Psy-op
Chapter 23 Literally half of this chapter is STRENG GEHIM
Chapter 24 I got rickrolled
Chapter 25 Heaven Marches
Chapter 26 A Bit Of Girl Talk
Chapter 27 Against ALL DECEIVERS
Chapter 28 1/2 I've Ought To Look Cool!
Chapter 28 2/2 I've Ought To Look Cool
Chapter 29 Can I Join Your Cool Secret Organization!?
Chapter 30 Follower Of The Great Trial!?
Chapter 31.1
Chapter 31.2
31. Three
Test
๎นโ€ฝ
31.4
Cool developments I'd like to see 8/28
31.5
END
To Serve You Once Again...

Chapter 15 Precipice Of Krieg (War)

139 4 10
By iselix

He found himself having sipped another cup of the Arkaz Tea.

He sighed as he realized the state of how things have been.

The great glaring flare of the great plains just bordering the Grand Forest.

The attempted assassination attempt upon the heavenly monarch of Irchea.

The increasing fragmentation of Royal power.

All of these incidents had occupied the preoccupied man of a young blonde nobleman, Lord Edmund Smith (25).

He had left his desk and his office and walked straight to the armory.

He had walked over to the corner of the armory and reached for a shelf and clasped at a wooden case. The blonde nobleman reached for the pocket of his black trousers, and pulled out a key. He opened the lock of the wide wooden box, and had grinned at the sight of his old beloved partner.

An iron sword of the Cross-guard design. Dawning.

A refined and luminescent sword about 60 cms long. (About 21 inches)

He stared at his blade and had been about to sniff it, but thought against it.

'After all I'm a nobleman, not a barbarian.'

The man relocked the box and walked out with it in his hand.

"What is my lord doing?" A young maiden had asked her senior friend, a butler of his late 20s.

"He's just tired of all the bad news, June." He whispered into her ear, as he handed a bottled substance to her, and left with a smile upon his face.

"Thank you for the special sauce!" June had exclaimed.

"Don't scream it!" The butler shouted.

'But you just screamed. Hypocrite."

Moments later, the young maiden watched as she saw her lord upon the field, his fury directed towards a puppet made of small wooden logs, and a rice bag.

The lord battered at the puppet with his wooden sword, and cleaved it's head off.

June, the young maiden blushed as she saw her love interest train in the field.

Lord Edmund Smith was a young 25 year old noble, he served as the magistrate of the rural frontier town Flarien.

He was a young man of a defined and mature jaw, short luminent blonde hair, a fit muscular physique and had a charming personality that had been the vain of all women both old and young, with even grandmas having fawned over the generous lord.

June would not let this opportunity go, after all she knew that her lord had been her partner. With this affection having started when she had been a young 4 year old girl and watched as he waved at the crowd after having left his blue and silver carriage to wave at the people which he had came to consider his family.

June saw as her lord mumbled something under his breath, however the young maiden could not hear what he had said.

The young noble stopped and had restored the state of the beaten ragged puppet with the use of his magic. He looked to the sky and watched as a chevron of birds flew over him. The young noble returned to his office with renewed confidence.

'I am one bounded to become great! I shall lead my people into a new golden age."

The blonde noble put his wooden box under his sofa.

----

The young maiden June found herself in the kitchen. She slapped her blushed face cheeks and prepared for action.

'It's time to cook my lord, some stew!'

---

The young maiden had finished the stew and had poured a healthy dose of the mystery liquid and stirred it about.

'The lord should fall in love with my cooking! After all this is my mother's recipe!'

---

The young noble took a bite out of the stew and contemplated the taste of it.

He ate the food without a single word coming from his mouth, as spoon scraped against porcelain plate.

"You are dismissed miss June."

The young maiden left the room.

The butler of the man enters.

"I thought you were away accounting for th-!" The man demanded an answer.

A knife had entered the chest of the young blonde man.

"You will never see the people rise to a state of prominence or self determination." The butler proclaimed menacingly as the aura of midnight coalesced as a trail of shadows with defunct and corrupted tails whirled about in an act of defiance.

"I truste- You!! REAON! I thought yiy-" The young blonde screamed.

The defiant butler pulled the young blonde man up, and the two had stared at one another. The defiant man forced upon the mouth of the young blonde and yanked on it, and followed it up by an uppercut.

The young blonde had been knocked out.

"We will have to see what the state of your people, I mean our people amount to."

The butler had been consumed by the midnight and morphed into that of the young blonde.

"I expectedly quite a lot more from you, after all that old man Jonas gave me quite a lengthy run down on what powers you had, but no you couldn't even act defiant against me! HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

The form scratched it's face. and brought it's nails down it's face.

"Sir are you alright!?"

'Oh I forgotten about this little girlie. She's not really my type, but I'll play with her heart."

The body of the young blonde man was consumed by pit darkness.

"You may enter, maam."

The servant entered the room, with a cherry blush striped across her face.

"Uh- Sir."

She mumbled to herself as she looked down to the left, and gazed rightwards, and back at the form. As her legs began to shake, with right leg overlaying the left.

"Sir were you alright! I was going to leave but I heard a maniacal laugh coming from inside you room! So I came to check up up-"

The young maiden found her lips caressed by the vile form.

"There is no need to worry, you may go on your way. Madam."

The girl blushed as she left the room, having received her first kiss from the man she had loved.

The people of the Ardius continent had always lived long, prosperous, meaningful lives during times of great peace.

But peace never lasts. As conflict is abrewing in the lands. A new age of unparalleled death and destruction, the taking of the crutch of civilizations by the force of decadent madness.

An image of the white haired sword girl of the last chapter shown before a conference of chairs.

Or will it be stopped by some unaccounted for factor.

Civvy sneezed.

That is what this game of ours will be about. The Great Trial Above All!

An end to the PAX PACIFICA!

and the end of a new beginning.

End of chapter

—-

—-

Q/A

Q: I am getting into writing but I can get some advice?

A: You didn't even make a rational sentence but ok, work on your craft everyday. And create a physical calender or something and cross out everyday of when you have worked on your writing. It doesn't matter about how much you write as long as you are putting the time into improving and dedicating to your craft.

Also writing isn't for everyone, like it takes quite a lot of time to develop and some more to get off the ground. Like there's a lot of things you have to do to get your momentum to take the shape of a flywheel.

Flywheel is a machine thing that start slow, but gets faster and become self working.

If your gonna write you might as well write about something you love, but if it isn't, make your writing something nuance that you can enjoy. As long as you can enjoy writing you can go, and you basically start a positive feed back loop. Which helps you certainly and in the immediate moment. It doesn't matter if you are a shitty writer and can't even spell a word correct.

Since you can fix that later, it's much better to start something new with terrible quality than it is to never release something of perfect quality since analysis paralysis, and you get caught up in perfection so like you never act.

My point is act in-accordance with your values and dreams and reach out to them since they won't reach out to you.

Q: Maybe it's just me but you sounded a lot like Jordan Peterson.

A: Yes, also Dr. Peterson is really based, and is really big brain. Like he often talks about the necessity of responsibility in one's life because that responsibility is neglected for carnal temporary pleasures like lust, greed, or sloth. People abandon their responsibilities and turn to vile and redundant solutions to solve their issues, and I believe it's best for people to accept responsibility as natural so they don't get hit by the 18 wheeler that is life.

Q: I am really tired of those sensitive people types, like the I am so offended people, if I were one of them what kind of advice would you give to me.

A: I am not an expert on the topic so I'll recommend some articles

https://jbcoaches.com/how-to-stop-being-so-sensitive/

https://www.harleytherapy.co.uk/counselling/how-can-i-be-less-sensitive.htm

https://eduadvisor.my/articles/are-you-too-sensitive-ways-to-deal-with-emotional-sensitivity/

Q: Do you consider yourself a nerd?

A: I obviously am a nerd. Referencing Heideggerian psychological in the last chapter and all really proved that. Like the wikipedia description for Dasein is like really fucking long and the Heideggerian terminology wikipedia the description for it is like two mega paragraphs

Sorry for non-visual based readers like storyfire users, you can't see the image

Q: WHy is your scren a piss color?!

A: Less sensitive on the eyes, piss color screens are better for the eyes than blue lighted screens,

Q: How did you get this piss screen tan?

A: Google chrome, extensions shop, Screen Shader | Smart Screen Tinting

You have reached the end of this story!

There's a few I want to say before leaving you on this cliff hanger.

Thank you all current supporters, this work is a dream of mine, and I love the fact that you are supporting me on this journey.

I am really glad to have you here.

And remember this wouldn't be my story if I didn't end off with

A disciplined mind is an effective mind!

Now stay lit!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167 6 21
A nigh-omnipotent god gets bored so he erases his memories, gives up his power and reincarnates as a normal human in a modern world, and then dies ag...
2.5K 111 44
Basically this story is an isekai with an op protagonist wich will probably make the story boring Spelling and grammer mistakes will be made This i...
199K 7.3K 82
What would happen if one had the privilege of recreating a world one already knew from scratch? Would you follow your morality and help develop the w...
163 9 23
Deadbeat incel loser experiences the final breaking point and dies a wanted death. Only to find himself in a strange predicament. In a new world, wit...