Will be there for u always

By Khushi2334

Virat has trusted everyone throughout his career till now what if his team refuse to trust him breaking him c... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Important
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24

Part 20

3.2K 128 108
By Khushi2334

In Ro's room

Ro and Jinks were seeing the old photos of them with Vi. They came across a picture where Ro and Vi were standing pouting looking down in front of Mahi and Jinks who were glaring them. Ro softly caressed the pic.

Ro(smiling): remember?? When I and Vi came back late at the night the amount of scolding we both got from u nd Mahi bhai.

Jinks(chuckled): offcourse and from next day u were following bhai like a lost puppy because he was angry and was not talking from both of u

Ro(chuckled): ultimately we did an another prank to make him talk with us. The amazing idea of Vi

Jinks: he is crazy. 

Ro(teary): can we ever be able to get our crazy Vi back. Its been so many days since he hugged us, whine, fight with me. How he used to cling to every person almost every person in the team and now he he didn't even looked at us. I am missing that Vi, Jinks .

Jinks side hugged Ro not knowing what to say he himself wish that for once they go back in the time when they accused him and sort out everything. Thats when Rah barged inside the room and before they could say anything he had already threw his hands around Ro's waist and laid down hidding his face in his lap sobbing badly. They hoth were shocked because its very rare to see him like this. Ro soflty caressed his hairs.

Ro: baccha what happened kiddo why r u crying like this???

Rah: I want my Vi bhaiya back BRo. I heard him talking he was saying that he didn't want to have any relation with anyone except Mahi bhai and super seniors. I lost him. he won't come again to us ,he left us. I know I did a big mistake but I promise I won't do this ever again I wont stop him from calling me Rahuliya. I wont ever scold him. I won't but I want my bhaiya back I want him back again.

Rah was crying badly and due to which he started hiccuping. Jinks brought water and made him drink water. 

Ro(cupping his face): baccha I know u r missing him we all r missing him kiddo we all want him back. But at what cost??? At the cost of his health?? . We can even now continue to do that stupidity we did, we can kept him forcing to forgive and may be even he will forgive us by this but his health?? What about it kiddo?? I know its hurting very badly its hurting us too but just think Rah how he must have felt when we behaved with him like that. Mahi bhai came after sometime na but what about  before he came even when Mahi bhai was there with him did we left any chance to taunt him, to make him feel worthless,  to accuse him??? did we Rah?? No right?? Then isn't it wrong to expect from him to forgive us, forget everyhing and behave normally with us. We always thought for ourselves but now its time kiddo we have to think about him. And don't worry baccha we will get him back I can't tell in how much time but yess we will get him back ,till then we have to keep us strong.

Jinks: yess kiddo we have to rectify the mistake we did na?? 

Rah nodded and hugged Ro again.

In Vi's room

Vi was sitting on the bed with dada,Sach pa and Jammy bhai who were kind of trying to keep him engaged in the talks and Mahi was in the balcony but Vi was looking at balcony waiting for his Mahi bhai to come. It was not he was not comfortable with Sach pa, dada and Jammy bhai. When Mahi bhai was not thier he look for them only, he do trust them, they had done a lot for him and he truly greatful for god giving them as his brothers but still he looks for his Mahi bhai when even for a second he went away from his eyes and the best thing was they understand his need and they never get hurt or sad when he looks for his bhai even in thier presence. That time Mahi too came talking with someone on the call.

Mahi: yes just a minute I am giving it to him.

He put the phone on vedio call and put it infront of Vi's face.

AB: how r u biscuit??

Vi: fine AB 

AB(confused): AB??? U used to call me biscotti right??

Vi didn't said anything 

Ab: I got to know about the allegations, biscuit

Vi: don't worry I won't be anywhere near u nd ur family

 Ab: what r u saying ??? I trust u biscuit

Vi(sadly chuckled): thats why u called after getting the proof

Ab: no..no biscuit it was just my phone broke and I couldn't call u.

Vi: its okk I understand

AB: no u don't, ur face and tone is clearly telling that. U were never like that biscuit. U used to trust me always.

Vi: situation changes person AB. Bye see u soon may be.

Ab: listen!!!! Biscuit!!!!! biscuit!!!

Till then Vi had already hung up the call. When his best friend and kiddos don't trust him what should he expect from AB. Yes he was close to him but he was close to his team also and his team ultimately left him na

Mahi: kiddo u should have atleast talked to him. He was saying na he trusts u.

Vi(teary): "I trust u" u know bhai I have heard this line from many person many times but u know what the truth is except few ,everyone leaves u when u actually need thier support, thier trust. They kick u out from thier life like u r some stone lying on the road. Like stray dogs of street run behind the people na u too run behind every person asking if he trusts u or not, reminding the promise they made to u but they just left, not sparing a glance. U will be getting panick attacks but they will tell it as drama. U will want to scream, cry but even a whisper wont come from ur mouth and they will tell it drama. U will be on the verge of dying and they will again tell it some drama and atlast they made u feel like u r just unworthy even of the breaths u r taking. Life will be the biggest burden and one day u will get crush under this burden even then they will tell it drama. U will wait every moment for death but it wont come. U will begging for death but what u get to hear is " stop this drama of urs it wont affect me. I know ur truth". Those who said they will trust u will leave u. Like a five yrs old kid play with a toy they too will treat u like the one. They will keep u with love and care until u r fulfilling thier needs and suddenly for ones if u will need thier trust, support they will throw u like a housefly. 

Tears were flowing from everyone's eyes. None could control them this time.

Vi(crying to Mahi): I dont want to be that stray dog again bhai. I dont want to be that stone again which will get kicked out. I dont want to be that toy again .I dont have that energy to hear that "stop..stop ur dra...dra 

Before he could complete he burst out in a bitter cry. His body was shaking due to the force of sobs. Mahi just took him in a hug and wiped his own tears as he had a kid to console

Mahi: ssh calm down kiddo calm down I am here na. U dont want to trust anyone then dont, u dont want to talk to anyone them dont do what ur hearts says baccha just ...just dont take stress. U will fall ill na kiddo ur body is still very weak. Plzzz baccha calm down

Vi kept on crying hiding his face on Mahi's shoulder clutching his t-shirt tightly. He still remember thier every word spoken and thier words were basically killing him from inside. Mahi was blinking his eyes rapidly to avoid the tears. Soon he fell asleep in his bhai's arm. Mahi made him laid down on the bed and wiped Vi's tears softly. 

Sach: I think we should wake him up and atleast make him eat dinner and meds 

Mahi: don't worry paaji I will make him eat after sometime right now let him asleep. U guys go and take rest.

Everyone left patting Mahi's back and Mahi sat thier caressing his hair sofly. After sometime he woke Vi up and made him eat his dinner and meds, Vi again slept snuggling to Mahi more holding him like a kid. That time he heard a silent knock on his door he opened only to find Ro and Jinks there.

Ro: how is Vi??

Mahi: fine

Jinks: Mahi, we r going to Mumbai to play our last T 20 can we see Vi for once plzzz. We promise we wont disturb him but plzzz we want to see him 

Mahi thinks for few second and nodded. The happiness Ro and Jinks felt was clearly visibled on thier face. They slowly went inside the room only to find Vi sleeping. Ro with shivering hands softly caressed Vi's wound. Both of them had tears in thier eyes.

Ro(teary): we have our last t20 match Vi. U know?? we already had won the series by 2-0 and may be we will win next match too but this win feels nothing in ur absence.

Jinks(teary): u used to say na that no matter if u r not here with us physically but still u will remain with us, u wont leave us, u will stick to us like Betaal I know u don't want to keep that promise anymore and we dont deserve that either trust me we dont have any problem but plzz be back in the team. The team misses u. The miss thier captain.

Ro didnt wanted to leave from thier but Jinks kept the hand on his shoulder telling him they have to leave not for anyone else but for Vi. Even Mahi had tears in his eyes listening them. They were about to leave but stopped as they heard Mahi's voice.

Mahi: all the best for the match. 

Ro and Jinks(happily): thank u bhai.

They both left. Even a small wish from thier Mahi bhai mattered to them alot. Next day the team went from the hotel to Mumbai. 

Like this 5 day passed. Vi was much better now. His weakness decreased and he was able to walk now on his own but still since we r talking about cheeku, Mahi bhai didnt let him walk on his own in his absence. Vi's physical health was improoved but still he was weak emotionally but still better. Offcourse, depression is not something that is sorted out in 4 or 5 days it takes months and Vi was suffering from critical depression which obviously need much time to be cure but the better thing was he was not getting sucidal thoughts anymore.

On the otherside the team had won the series by 3-0. Ro and Jinks used to call Dada everyday asking about Vi's health. Just a single line " he is fine" used to give them a major sense of relief. When due to some reason dada was not able to pick up the call thier heart rate used to rise because of tention. They went temples and prayed for Vi's health everytime they get free time. Not only Ro and Jinks but the whole team used to go to temple and pray for Vi's health. Thier guilt was clearly visible to dada, Sach pa nd Jammy bhai. 

Now as the series was over nd there was still 4 days gap in the start of next series they were again in Ranchi. Dada, Jammy bhai and Sach pa were now worried for the Vi behaviour. It seems Vi had formed a shell in which he was not letting anyone enter except the few one. Moreover till whem they will keep Vi like this may be not today or tomorrow but atleast someday he had to face the team, the whole world and that time it was going to be very tough for Vi. But they knew they had to convince  cheeku's Mahi bhai first and for the first time dada was scared to face his Mahiya

In dada's room

Mahi came inside leaving sach pa with cheeku. 

Mahi: dada u called me?? U could have said this there too.

Dada: Mahi we cant do this talk in front of cheeku. First listen to me completely then say anything. Mahi uhhmmm I was thinking u know send the team to cheeku so that they can ask forgiveness from him. They r guilty Mahiya they r regretting very badly.

Mahi: and what about him dada?? What about him??

Dada: kiddo try to understand not today but atleast he have to face the team one day na. Till whem will we hide him. We have to leave for our work too. We cant stay with him every moment.

Mahj: I can dada and I will. I will stay with him everytime. What will happen if I will be with him?? I wont be able to look after my farm, my buisness propely but I dont give a damn dada. Some crores loss is nothing in front of cheeku. U wanna go u all can but I will be not let them come near him.

Jammy: what about matches kiddo?? He can play for 6-7 yrs more very easily but u can't. U have to leave him for the matches even now u have already taken retirement T-20 and test matches u r playing only odi. Will u made him take retirement too??

Mahi(crying): I don't know dada I seriously don't know but I can't loose my cheeku again. Its just been a week he tried to attempt sucide and now this. I am scared dada I can't see my cheeku like this.

Dada hugs him patting his back

Dada: ssh mahiya trust me we r doimg for his good only. Nothing will happen bad. 

Mahi: promise??

Dada: promise baccha

That time Ro and Jinks too came there and seeing them Mahi wipes his tears too.

Ro: dada woh how is Vi now?

Dada: why don't u go nd check urself??

Both looked at him confused

Dada: I know how much u both r regretting but how will he know that u r guitly, that u wont do anything like this again and if he wont understand this how can u expect him to forgive u?? Just go and talk to him.

Jinks: but what if he get panick attack again??

Mahi: if u have shown even the half of the concern when he actually needed u then he would have been not in this state

Ro and jinks looked down guiltily teary eyes. Dada held Mahi's arm and nodded in no. Mahi nodded.

Mahi(little warmly): I will be there with him, dont worry.

Ro and Jinks nodded

In Vi's room 

Sach pa and Vi were sitting on the bed talking about something infact Sach was speaking where as Vi was listening quietly adding one word or two. That time Mahi and dada too came and sat on the either side of Vi. Vi was confused but then his attention went on the door. He immediately became stiff nd held Mahi's hand tightly snuggling more to him. Mahi took him in a side hug rubbing his arms to calm him down . Ro and Jinks were guilty seeing him like this.

Ro(teary): I know Vi we did a very big mistake and u can't forgive us

Jinks: but we plzz give us one chance. We will never do like this again.

Ro: yess Vi u dont want to forgive we understand but just one chance plzzz. I know ur heart is very big plzz give us that place again in ur heart the we have lost.

Vi(meekly): I dont have anything left inside me to give u guys. Plzzz leave

Jinks(crying): not even a chance???

Vi(meekly): nothing. plz leave

Mahi: baccha j..

Mahi stopped as he saw Vi looking at him with pleading eyes. His heart clenched seeing him like this he just took him in a hug rubbing his back.

Ro and Jinks went from there crying.

Precap:

Dada: Rohit nd Ajinkya has send me the retirement letter.

_________________

So ya guys that's all for today

I hope u guys like it 

Do vote and comment

Will see u soon in next update

Till then bye by

Stay safe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 265 5
One thing everyone knew about Rohit Sharma was that he would rather willingly give his life for his country than betray his own country. But what hap...
25.7K 1.1K 25
Rohit always supported his teammates every single time but what if once he needs their trust, support and faith. Will he be able to get it or some pr...
4.5K 173 5
Season 6 - Episode 12... The episode which was eventually taken down... That infamous KWK incident nearly destroyed the budding careers of two young...
32.9K 1.5K 19
two players who have been best of friends, two strong players who are known as the backbone of Indian cricket, the captain & the vice captain , what...