Bellona- The Blaze of Ice

By Sweet_8_Psycho

The underworld knows her as Bellona, name taken after the Roman goddess of war. And the goddess of war she is... More

AN;
prologue
character aesthetics
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8 (Day 1)
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12 (Day 2)
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15 (Day 3)
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20 (Day 4)
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25 (Day 5)
chapter 26
chapter 27
AN;
chapter 28
chapter 29 (Day 6)
Please Please do this!!
chapter 30
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Important Announcement
Q/A
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49 part 1
chapter 49 part 2
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
We did something...
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
Epilogue
Author's Note
SEQUEL!!
NEW BOOK ALERT

chapter 31 (Day 7)

14.4K 401 146
By Sweet_8_Psycho

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA!!! Anyone wanna guess what happens? 

Anywayy.....

_

_

I woke up around 9am due to Xerxes licking my face, to find Leander already up and out. I quickly did my routine, and went downstairs. Everyone, barring Alexandre, Apollo and Charlotte, was already there. Andi shuffled the plate over to me as i sat down next to him, after feeding my dog. 

"So Taylor, how was your first week here?" Asked Alfonio, trying to start small talk. Nothing has changed from our first conversation, i see.

"Its been one WEEK since you were her? God, it feels like i have known you my entire life." Interrupted Anthony, dramatically -_-

"That's because you have, you did know of my existence your entire life. However, if we are talking about knowing me as a person, then you only know the 2 year old me, nothing more, nothing less." I remarked nonchalantly.

His face fell to a frown, and i sighed at that. I know i was a little rude, but he cannot go ahead saying that he knows me, when he is not aware of what i was going through the past 13 years. Xerxes somehow, knew that i was a little sad, so he cuddled my leg and licked my ankles, making me giggle.

Leander also seemed to understand were i was coming from, because he smiled at me softly, as if to assure me that i was not being too harsh. I smiled back. His mouth literally fell open at that, before he grinned showing his PEARLY WHITE TEETH. 

How?

I turned back to Alfonio to answer his question, "Its been fine. I have adjusted pretty easily because of Andi." I replied truthfully. His face also fell, but he covered with a small smile. Ugh. 

"And you all have also helped a lot." I grumbled, just to make him smile like before. 

I have gone mad i tell you that. 

 He smiled again, and i sighed in relief. Estian chuckled at my answer, probably able to tell that i said it only to make Alfonio happy. The door burst open, and Apollo entered like he was doing us a favour by gracing us with his presence. "So who missed me?" He shouted excitedly, like expecting someone to actually say that they missed him. Everyone rolled their eyes and carried on eating. He pouted at the overwhelming response he received, but when he glanced over to my said, his face again broke out in a huge grin. Oh lord.

"My favourite person in the whole wide world!" He yelled, opening his arms wide as he walked towards our side. Anthony got up from his seat in excitement, his arms stretched as well, as he went in to hug his cousin. But lo and behold, Apollo ducked under his arms and pulled me in a bone crushing hug. Xerxes quickly ran away, and went to my other side, so he would not get squished. Lucky dog

I knew something bad was going to happen, I KNEW IT!!

"I missed you so much." Whined the teddy bear, hugging me even tighter.

 I choked out unable to breath. "My lungs will pop out if you do not stop hugging me right now."  He let me go. 

Abel laughed. "You look like your entire life had flashed in front of you during that hug."

"You saw me yesterday" I panted out, trying to take deep breaths as quickly as possible after that near death situation. "But i still missed you" Apollo ruffled my hair, before sitting down next to me, in the seat previously occupied by Anthony, who was still standing there with his arms spread out, opening and closing his mouth like a fish.

"Hey" Protested Anthony.

"Oh hello Tony. Good morning. Why are you standing there like that? Come join us for breakfast." Came Apollo's cheeky response. Anthony stared at him with his mouth agape.

"You-you" Anthony exclaimed, sitting down on the empty seat next to Alvaro.

"Me-me? Speak up buddy, can't hear you." Mocked the child sitting next to me, who did i mention, was eating LIKE A PIG! 

Ugh, men. I should have encouraged Andi in his quest to wiping out all the male species.

"Ahem ahem" Came a voice from the doorway, and we all looked to find Charlotte standing their with a smug look on her face. I smell trouble, but this time if she does something, i would not be able to not punch.

"So" she drawled out, taking a seat. "I knew that this girl," She glared at me. I stuck my tongue out at her, and just like that, i won the battle by managing to infuriate her even more *flips hair*

Real mature.

"Was trouble." She continued. I banged my head against the table and sighed. Here we go again.

"Want me to accidentally trip you so that you accidentally pour juice all over her?" Whispered Estian. I smirked, an idea coming to my mind. 

"This is why you are my favourite brother." I said loud enough for Leander to hear, as i smirked at him.

"What?" "Really?" Exclaimed a very shocked Leander, and a very surprised Estian respectively. Leander scoffed, before pouting and sulking in his seat, while Estian was practically jumping in his seat with joy. Leander flipped off his younger brother, while the later stuck his tongue out in response. 

Guess the maturity runs in the blood.

"That is why i decided to search her room, and gue-" She excitedly narrated, like she had not just invaded my privacy. But before i could punch her, like i had said, Leander, Andi, triplets, Estian all shouted together in perfect harmony. 

"You did WHAT?" 

Even Xerxes growled at her, though i doubt he knows what is going on.

"Yeah, i know i should have done it long time ago b-" Smirked Charlotte.

"You should have NEVER done that." Interrupted Estian, angrily.

"Wow, you seriously cannot be mad at me? Wait till you hear what i found out there. She had a huge duffel bag, entirely of weapons." She waved her hands dramatically, looking like she was waiting for the rest to explode in anger. It only resulted in Andi bursting out in peals of laughter. Everyone went back to eating, including me, though not before throwing Charlotte a smirk. 

Ha, take that.

"Why are NONE of you angry? She has a bag of GUNS AND DAGGERS, are you even hearing what i am saying?" She screeched. My poor ears.

"Charlotte" Alfonio tried to calm the angry gorilla looking girl standing in front of us. (AN; Sorry, could not resist it ;)

"She defeated Abel in hand to hand contact, so yeah, while this is a bit surprising, it is not something we never expected." He explained. 

She huffed, before sitting back down on her seat, and angrily shoving the food in her mouth, but she was in such a bad luck, that it just resulted in her chocking on it. 

Do not laugh. 

Don't you dare laugh. 

No, do not la- i snorted, before covering it with a cough.

"Taylor" We heard Alexandre shout from somewhere in this goddamn mansion, after which he came in our sights, running down the stairs in hurry. When he saw me, he sighed and stopped running, panting. 

"I- i was with Charlotte when she was snooping in your room, no don't be mad, there is no time. Anyway, i saw the duffel bag with your weapons, and when i examined it, i came across a tracking chip.

Someone is tracking you." He deadpanned. I quickly got up from my seat.

Someone is tracking me. They know my location. But why would someone want to keep an eye on my location? 

Unless it is Ramirez. And he knows that Leander Vianarco is Leander Vinalcian, and is my guardian. Oh no no no no. 

This is why he was so eager for me to go away and live here. Fuck. 

This means he knows the location of his number one enemy's private residence. Double fuck.

"Alfonio, how many days did you say i have been here for?" i asked, not taking my eyes of Alexandre.

"Seven." He replied, confused as to why i was asking this.

'We give them one week, then we take what is ours.'

Triple fuck.

____________________________________

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!

AN; You all are the slowest people i know...HOW COULD YOU HAVE NOT CONNECTED THE DOTS??! Anyway, cliffhanger is BACK! ENJOY!!

And comment who your favourite brother, including the cousins, is, here --->

And comment anything that you want to, here --->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 11.6K 58
Angelina is a strong-willed and closed off girl although she has grown up in a strong family. Because of the diversity and unfairness, she started to...
12.5K 301 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
Amara By -Piranesi-

Teen Fiction

47.2K 1.1K 29
"What's she called?" He asks. "Amara... Amara Contessa Andolini" I tell them. "An Italian name, for la mia principessa mafiosa.". ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~...
205K 3.8K 35
||Completed Story|| Amara D'Angelo. A strong and beautiful girl. With not many weaknesses, not much can break her. Untill the moment when her mom did...