BTS AMBW ONESHOTS

By banga_your_funny

This book is for my beautiful black K-pop fans!!!!!Some of these stories are mines and some are from very tal... More

SHHHH!
Jungkook(no title really)
update
Namjoon SMUT
J-hope smut
Jungkook smut
not story related
Suga Smut
jin smut
Suga 21++++++++
Suga 21+
namjoon smut
JUNGKOOK AND TAEHYUNG 🀭🀭
namjoon smut 21
JUNGKOOK
My teacher namjoon
Boss just fuck me right now PT1
Boss just fuck me right now pt2
Viagra prank 1
Read 😏
His anger fuck
NAMJOON
Yoongi
Jin smut
jung hoseok smut (spicy)
Taehyung smut
Jimin smut
Jimin smut 21+++
Namjoon (spicy)
Jungkook
Aint no way bruh πŸ’€
Min yoongi
Late Night Surprises (Jungkook)
Yoongi+Jin

namjoon smut

526 6 0
By banga_your_funny

This gone be a very long ass story 😒 anyways enjoy 😉

You watched your neighbor dazed as can be by his beauty, staring down at him on your balcony, his hair tied up in a man bun with a black headband covering his forehead. Sweat glistened on his tan masculine body, while the wind hit both of you two. Your tree branches that had peaches hanging from them hanged low, hitting your white rocking chair slowly. You were sure the peach was bruised by now. Just like the small bruise marks on your neighbor's body from the random girl he fucked last night. The sweat that rolled down his collar bone that is covered with hickeys didn't do any better for you.

His eyes are closed, heavy breathing, and a small snarky smirk lay on his face. You knew the small crush on your sex-addicted neighbor was growing more and more, everything about him was perfect even the flaws were perfect to you. You watched him for a little bit longer, filthy thoughts of him never leaving your mind or lips.

Your white silk slip night-dress clasp against your body, your nipples meekly stood against the silk dress from the cold. Sipping the medium-sized cup of tea, you decided to walk back into your loft, shutting the glass backdoor. You were tired of the small cat chase, tired of how every girl namjoon brought back to his place you would hear their moans, you were jealous but you could never show him that.

Cause, after all, he would just be the innocent neighbor who fixes your dishwasher and shower and you would be the friendly acquaint who sent him delicious home-cooked food any time he was running out. And at night, he would just be the stranger that gets you off without even looking or touching you. He was different at night, eyes darker, his whole persona was different and any time you watched him leave by your balcony only to come back drunk with a different girl to fuck his life away. And you would listen, annoyed for many reasons but the biggest one was jealousy painted as sleep-deprived.

You two without a doubt knew each other's routine. You woke up, ate breakfast if it wasn't time-consuming, went to work, came back home around seven, and stayed up at your computer till eleven dealing with boring professors. He woke up, got dressed, came over to your loft to get breakfast with small talk in-between, left, went outside and worked out, stayed in his place doing god knows what until it was eleven. It happened like this for a whole year, if you were lucky on the weekends you would invite him and his sweet friend's hoseok, and jungkook over to your house to enjoy each other's company.

You swore to yourself to never walk into Namjoon's place, and you never broke it. No matter how tempted you were you couldn't become another girl he got off to. You weren't some sex-toy and a man you were deeply attracted to wouldn't change that. Truth be told you were never attracted to his looks only, it was the warmth of his company and his pretty dimples that popped out any time he smiled at your jokes or food. You two could've become best friends but the invisible string of fear held you back.

Your phone rang in your hands, picking it up you answered hearing the familiar laughter. You smiled to yourself biting your tongue as your heart did small dances. "Y/N?" Namjoon cooed, his voice was so soft and low, a great mixture to you.

"I can hear Jungkook in the back." You mutter, trying your best to escape your racing heart that kept getting tangled in ropes of hopelessness. Namjoon hums, "Hoseok is trying to get the cupcakes you made but Jungkook keeps chasing him. So, what are you up to?" You look at your calendar, mentally cursing at yourself as you keep the smile on your face. "Ah you know, the normal. Just chilling." You mumble, you felt so nervous. He wasn't even sitting next to you, though his loft was right beside yours a strong wall couldn't block any attraction.

"Is it possible if we come over? The boys miss you, I do too." Your body flutters, feeling like a dream doll to his words and his words alone. "Yes, don't take forever I miss my bowls and loki plushie." He chuckles, "that's all you miss? Not even me?" You smile, trying to act like that sentence didn't make you feel special. "Meh, you're alright. I'm kidding, but seriously I want my bowels and loki plushie back, Joon." He hums, "I hope you're- "no. I know what you're going to say and no, I'm not capable of making cheesecake right at this moment." He groans a small laugh leaves your lips.

"And to think we're cool." Your lips open, hearing a knock on your door you get up from your couch, "we are, now shush." Opening it, Namjoon holds the plushie in his hands, opening up for a hug. You hug the tall man, feeling like your running on clouds as his cologne hits your nose.

You hear Jungkook and Hoseok's voice, separating yourself from Namjoon, the three men walk in your loft, a plastic bag of washed bowels in it. You smile to yourself as Jungkook gets comfortable on your couch, his hand pats to tell you to sit right next to him. Listening, you get comfortable feeling his arms wrap on your shoulder giving you a friendly squeeze.

You turn the tv on, skipping through channels as your favorite show pops up. Namjoon and Hoseok are in the kitchen putting the bowels away as you and Jungkook enjoy the show. "Y/N?" Jungkook mutters, you look at him, wondering what the young boy has to say. "There's a girl that I go to college with she's really pretty and I kinda need your help. I would ask Namjoon or Hoseok...but let's be honest. They would embarrass me." You laugh at the young boy, feeling a stare burning into your skin, turning Namjoon watches, face unreadable.

"Well, girls like when you make them a playlist of their favorite songs, songs that make them feel gorgeous." He nods, "Y- "Y/N." You turn, eyes locking with Namjoon, "your plushie?" You smile, quickly getting up from your couch rushing into the kitchen Namjoon pulls the plushie higher as you jump to get it. He stands on his tippy toes as he laughs, you groan trying to get it but you fail.

"Dude!" He laughs, even more, falling back to his normal height as you still jump to get it. "You really are short, bunny." You roll your eyes, grinning at the nickname.

Namjoon grabs a spoon from Hoseok's hands placing it by your mouth as your brows furrow, "the hell is that?" "Soup, my friend Jin made it." You hum, opening your mouth as you feel the spoon come in contact with your tongue. You softly moan at the taste seeing Namjoon's body shiver as you do. "This is really good, a little cold but good. Also, I'm not short, your just tall, taller than all of us." He smirks, offering the plushie to you as his hands wrap around your body, giving you a warm hug you melt in his arms wishing the hug would last longer than two seconds.

Walking back to the couch, Namjoon and Hoseok follow behind you, as Namjoon sits next to Jungkook and you sit in-between him and Hoseok. Feeling a hand lay on your shoulder, a ring hits your skin making you realize Namjoon is closer to you than before.

You couldn't tell why he was so touchy all of a sudden, that's not like him. He's not one for hugs and neither are you but you couldn't lie, the feeling of him being sweet around you made your stomach twist in the best way possible. He pulls you closer, your right thigh laying on his lap as he plays with the cloth of your night-dress. You could feel how slow his breathing was compared to you. And you realized, he only sees you as a friend rather than some girl he would make love to. You still wondered why you allowed yourself to get close around him but you knew all those times you two took care of each other you wouldn't help yourself fall into a pool of hopeless love. A love unexpected and inexistent cause he most likely won't feel the same way.

You couldn't see your neighbor being the dating type, even if you tried and you tried. But he just seemed so obsessed with fucking and not understanding the true meaning of love. You know Namjoon has a soft spot for you, he has a soft spot for every single one of his friends.

Though you two would be acquaints in your eyes, you had a feeling you were a friend he could lean on. Even when he was drunk and dumb, you still made him dumplings and forced him to drink water while you two cuddled up on the couch watching a movie you picked cause he wanted to feel someone's warmth even though he was already burning up from the liquor.

You laugh at the memory while the three think your laughing at the tv, you feel his hands creep up to your hair, normally you would smack anyone that touched your hair but he was somewhat an exception in your mind.

Softly scratching your scalp, you fall right in his chest, letting yourself melt on his body unapologetically. His consistent slow breathing made everything feel unreal, his fingers going in circles in your hair and the soft hums that would be cut short every five seconds made you feel like an angel and a fool to his hands.

You just wanted to be his fool for a moment, ignoring everything in the world and not caring if you would regret it later on. The way he looked at you at that moment made you so tempted to kiss him right there, right in front of everyone. But you shoved your true feelings down, letting your mind and body suffer under his presence.

The time passed as you four enjoyed Jin's soup, laughing so much at Jungkook and Hoseok. You were under Namjoon's arms most of the time but you couldn't help but felt special under him, he was just a breath of fresh air to you.

The boys left your loft leaving Namjoon and you standing at your door, talking about nonsense. His lip bits and eyes looking you up and down made your body weak, you felt so weak and wanted to beg on your knees to fuck him. But you still pretended to like those filthy thoughts that keep you up at night were nonexistent to you.

"Come on, I'm always at your place, and your never at mine. Do you think I live uncleanly or something?" You laugh, shaking your head as Namjoon stares at you in confusion. "No, it's just I never really thought about it, and plus what is there to see?" His mouth drops, "Y/N...there's a lot to see." You playfully roll your eyes, crossing your arms as your ass hits the frame of the door. "Yeah? Like what exactly, Namjoon?" "A lot but come on, we're friends, plus we're neighbors also." You stand there in shock, he really called you his friend.

"Namjoon you know how many of my friends and neighbors I'm close with and I have never walked into their house? Your even lucky you got the chance to be inside mine at least once. Joon it isn't even a big deal." You groan, you can't believe you're having this conversation with him, walking back inside your place he follows behind kicking the door behind him as you plop down on the couch, staring up at him with cross legs. "It kinda is, I have some things to show you and I would love it if you saw." You hear his voice isn't playful anymore which makes you push yourself up with your forearm to really look at him.

He looks at his watch, avoiding your eyes. "It's almost eleven, Y/N. You should be sleeping." He mumbles while you walk up to him. "You think I get any sleep? I'm up with school making me dumber than normal." He doesn't smile at your half-joke like normal but instead, he gives your a sincere glance.

"I'm gonna leave, it was fun today." He tells you, you watch him walk out the door as you stand in front of yours. He unlocks his door walking into his place as you get a glimpse of it. You could tell by the smell it's extremely clean.

"Night, Namjoon." You say, he stares at you before he mumbles a night and closes the door. You can't understand why your words bothered him. What was he having in his place that made him want you there? And why did he seem so bothered when you declined for your own reasons?

You walked back into your loft, taking your silk slip night-dress off as you toss it somewhere in your bedroom. Pulling out a long white shirt and black booty shorts, you get in your bed, trying to fall asleep as your mind races in dismay, wandering to your words.

You felled asleep soon enough, yawing as the sun rises. Doing your normal routine, you looked at your grandfather clock, seeing it was on nine-o'clock. You were sure Namjoon was awake at this time, still in your clothes from last night, you pick up a pack of chocolate chip muffins, two for you and Namjoon as you walk to his door. Knocking on it, you were surprised you heard no loud moaning from some stranger last night. Not hearing a sound, you knock a little louder. The door opens swiftly while your eyes land on a half-covered-up girl with hair makeup smudged. You're taken aback as you see Namjoon in the background rushing to get his pants while the girl stares at you.

"Oh, I'm sorry- "Y/N? Hey, what are you doing?" Your brows furrow, ignoring the fact he has more hickeys that looked like they needed to get checked by a professional. "I brought you a muffin to apologize from yesterday." You tell him, his eyes widen as you stand there really uncomfortable.

"Oh, no your fine. It's fine. Um, sorry about this." He lets out quickly, you nod, really close from leaving as the girl still stares at you with an aggravated stare. "Who is she?" The stranger mumbles, acting like you couldn't clearly hear her. Namjoon looks down at her with adoration, "nothing, just a neighbor." Your heart slightly shatters, rolling your eyes you walk back into your loft slamming the door to make it known you are bothered.

You loved him and his flaws. So why did a truth like that bother you so much? You roll your eyes again, annoyed that you're getting aggravated over something stupid like that. Picking your phone up, you call Hoseok, having multiple exchanges with make-up sex.

He may be Namjoon's best friend but he's the only man at this moment that can make you feel smart with your choices. He picks up, your name slips out of his mouth, rougher than Namjoon. "Hoseok. Come over." Were the only words that left your mouth, going back into your room you changed into long black jeans and black boots with a white shirt under your black jacket. You didn't care how simple it was, all you needed was to get away from Namjoon's presence.

Hearing a knock on the door, you rush to your door as you put on your gold hoops. Opening the door, Hoseok stands in front of you, long hair is thrown in a man bun showing his neck tattoo. You close your door as you look at Namjoon's closed door. Placing your hands on Hoseok's. you two rush out of the apartment going to his place.

You can't remember getting out of your clothes neither do you remember laying in Hoseok's bed, the only thing covering your naked body was his sheets. You watched Hoseok, pull his boxers and sweatpants up, tatted hands roaming your body once again, but this time it wasn't rough, it was slightly kind. You enjoyed spending your time in his bed but wish you were in Namjoon's and Hoseok can see it.

He stops playing with your hands, pulling away as he sits right next to you. "You only come around when you're hurt from his words, yet you still care for him." You chuckle to ease the tense feelings but he sits there with a blank stare on his face. He doesn't laugh, he just sits there with concern.

"We're neighbors that's all." Hoseok rolls his eyes, "yet you two act like a married couple half of the time. The stupid bickering, yet you guys comfort each other, the supporting each other's goals, the small dates but you only invite me and Jungkook to not be the next girl he has in his bed. Y/N I watch you two, I see it all. And I know he's not clueless either. You aren't too but you can't keep running and running from these troubles if you keep acting like it's not happening. Someday they will catch up to you and you will have to face it." You sit there, playing with Hoseok's sheets, too afraid to look him in the eye.

"And I can't just be the dude you fuck when he hurts you unintentionally. It's not fair to you or my friendship with him. Y/N, I would like to be your best friend that helps you through things but I can't do that if all you want me to be is someone who fucks your pain away, temporally." You nod, thinking back to Namjoon and his bad habit.

Slowly it was turning into your own habit and before it was too late, Namjoon would figure it out if you didn't stop.

"I'm going to drop you back to your place and you get yourself cleaned up and talk to him. You can't avoid these feelings if you want him so much. You do understand that right?" You nod again, feeling Hoseok pull you up as he grabs your clothes from the floor. You get yourself together in his bathroom, wiping your face with water as you stare at yourself, you were so exhausted for many reasons but the biggest one was Namjoon.

You made it home at a quick pace, opening your door you throw yourself on your couch as you call Namjoon, you wait patiently for him to pick up but he doesn't. You couldn't believe a small joke could start something like this, but as Hoseok said, all you've been doing is avoiding.

The call goes to voicemail, standing you walk out your door, banging your hand on Namjoon's door. "I know your in here dumbass!" You yell but still got nothing. You checked your phone seeing it was only lunchtime, he would be downstairs working out but since he looked so tired this morning you would have a feeling he would be laying in his bed sleeping.

You give up, walking back into your loft as you waste the whole day cooking. Cooking for a man who is clueless about your feelings...

It was eleven in the night, you were even more exhausted from cooking, and not having the boys over even made you sad since they could be extra help. You didn't even realize you were asleep until you heard a loud knock on your door.

You wipe your face, slowly opening the door without looking. Your eyes widen as you see Namjoon standing in front of you with your favorite flowers and an envelope. Your brows furrow as you let Namjoon in. He looks at your kitchen seeing the food that is now cold. Nothing was said between you two, the only thing that broke it was your thoughts getting the best of you.

"I thought you would be drunk and fucking your life away." His head snaps, eyes widening at your words as you stand at your closed door, head looking up at the roof.

"No. I wanted to apologize for this morning, I don't know what's going on with us." You watch him sit down on your couch, placing the flowers and soft pink envelope down. You scoff, "who's the flowers and notecard for? Your new girlfriend?" he chuckles but you aren't laughing. "I know my words sounded harsh this morning, I'm sorry about that." You roll your eyes, wishing you could just be petty and ignore him a little longer.

"It's fine Namjoon. We're just neighbors, but thank you for the visit." You open your door, only to feel it slammed shut with his hands. You look up at him with shock filled in your eyes. His hands caress your face, eyes glistening with sorrow.

For a moment it was silent, the room had a commodious feel to it. Your eyes never leaving him, his hand never left your lips. His strokes were unhurried against your smooth lips, eyes gleaming from the light as the imaginary string pulled tightly at your heart. Your thoughts and heart raced while everything moved at a steady pace.

He inches closer, lips ghosting over your nose as his hand stayed still on your chin. You looked up at him, eyes innocent as can be, you looked so perfect against the light. You could hear his breathing, it wasn't steady but quick with yours. He pushes your chin up, lips so close to yours. "Can I kiss you?" You don't say anything, you let your body do the talking. Pushing yourself on your tippy-toes just a bit, his hand wraps around your waist picking you up from the floor just a little. You felt like an angel, the rhythm of the kiss was slow, your hands roamed everywhere on him, while his lips tainted your emotions.

You griped his hair, while you feel the door swing open, being pushed up against his door you two look at each other with nothing but love. He was filled with love and you were filled with a mix of lust and love. You lay your forehead on him, breathing heavily. Before he opens his door, you place your hand on his chest stopping him from continuing the kiss.

He lets you slip down from his grip, as you re-fix yourself. His lips are swollen, "Namjoon, I don't want to be some girl you fuck one time and forget about. I want to be someone you think about every day and you can't help but get excited when you see me. I want to be someone you can cry on when you're going through something. I want to be open with you, but I won't if I'll just be a simple fuck to you. You can't make me want you and forget about me the next week. It won't work like that and I won't allow it either. So if I walk through that door, you are allowing yourself to open up to me in ways you never did with any of your one-night stands.

He stares at you, hands delicately touching your skin. "You won't be a simple fuck, some girl I forget about when I'm sober. You'll be the one I'll make endless love to, you'll be the one I take care of when you're going through something. I'll be there and I won't walk out the door when you let me in. Okay?" You nod, his hand wraps around the doorknob opening the door to let you in.

Wrapping your arms around his shoulder, you pull him closer to kiss you again. Feeling his hand wrap around you to let you jump on his body, you follow, not even realizing you're on his bed as he stands there admiring your fully covered body.

You try to cover yourself, while he tells you to stop. Never in a million years did you think you would be in Namjoon's bed. You swore to yourself to never walk into his house and to specifically never lay in his bed. Every alarm that rang in your head went mute when he spoke.

"You know bunny, I never thought you would be in my bed, being such a good girl but here we are." Whimpering, his hands tease their way up to your waist playing with the string of your shorts. "I never thought I would allow it." You mumble, feeling his lips press onto yours again, you try to wrap your hands around him only to feel them get gripped down on the bed.

"Are you going to be good and submit to me, bunny?" He asks, his voice is taunting and low making you shiver when his cold rings hit your thigh. "What if I don't?" You wonder, he looks at you tilting his head, "you really don't want to know." Were the only words that slipped from his mouth.

He lets go of you, not being quick with it. He's slow and mischievous, "you really should listen when I give orders." He chuckles, "that was you giving orders? Quite em-" pulling you off the bed and flipping you over your body hits the bed making you buckle up from it. He pushes his leg between yours, forcing you to submit to him as his hand covers your mouth. Any words that tried to leave your lips were muffled. His lips ghost over your ear, making you shiver from his breath.

"That was me giving orders." Pushing you against the bed, his hand still gripped tightly over your mouth. His other hand quickly finds a cloth to gag you, he shoves it in your mouth, fully having a free hand.

"And that was me making you suffer, not even close to what I normally do." You gag against the fabric, tears daring to spill out from your eyes already. He was so close, his breath fanning your heated skin while his hands roam unhurriedly on your body. "Y/N, my sweet girl, so caring but so troublesome." You whine against the cloth as you feel his print hit against your ass.

"I don't want to fuck you, I really don't. I want to make love to you in ways I can only please you. I want you to shout my name while we don't look away from each other. I want to press soft kisses against your beautiful skin, turning it bruised. I want to mumble reasons why I care for you. Why I like you so much. But I can't do that if you act like a bad girl to me. I can't do that if you test me, I can't possibly give you the things you want if you don't cooperate with me. So baby, listen to me when I give you orders. Cause you will definitely regret it if you don't." His hands moved away from your body, taking the cloth out of your mouth as you feel so used already.

He turns you around, letting you sit comfy on his bed. You stare up at him with eyes filled with innocence. You watched him pull his t-shirt off seeing the scattered hickeys from the last girl.

He could tell you were bothered, to which he chuckles at your expression. Coming closer to you in a predator-like way, he squats down, inching closer and closer. His hand presses against your cheek as he makes ticking noises with his mouth.

"She could never please me like you. You know? And I'll show you that, I'll show you no one can love me like you." He mumbles out, you stare at him, allowing your emotions to get the best of you.

"So show me."

He pulls your hand up, pressing sweet kisses against it as his right hand drew circles on your thigh. "Namjoon." You let out, he looks at you, continuing the kisses. "I really need you. Like now." He laughs in your hand, kissing your wrist. "You seriously need to learn what patience is." You roll your eyes, earning a smack on your thigh. Yelping, you glare at him while he smirks.

"Be careful. That pretty mouth of yours can lead us to another road tonight." You scoff, "so your saying I won't get pleased? Is this how the famous Kim Namjoon treats his one-night stands?" He shakes his head, "Y/N you aren't a one-night stand, what exactly do I have to do to show you, bunny?" He stops kissing your hands, leaning his body closer to yours.

"Fuck me. I'm tired of waiting and I know you are too." The only words that left your lips and slipped in his dick. You knew he was tired of controlling himself and you just wanted to be pleased. Pushing you down on the bed, you whine at his wandering hands. "You're so pretty to me, you know that?" He tells you as his hands slip your shorts down, you lift yourself a little feeling his fingers play with the hem of your underwear. "So obedient, so beautiful, so so beautiful." He lets his thoughts flee from his mind and you listen, appreciating how kind he is to you.

He looks you in the eye asking if you're okay with him pull your underwear off, you nod but he asks you again making you verbally answer. Tossing your underwear somewhere in the room, your heart thumbs louder and louder while he runs his hands through his hair.

"You've got me hooked, you really do, bunny." You gasp at his lips, pressing kisses onto your thigh. You beg for him when his teeth graze your skin. Sucking gently on your inner thigh you squeeze the pillow under you letting yourself melt in his bed. He pulls you back up with one hand under your back, easily taking your shirt off, your nipples rose from the air. His eyes darken at the sight of you fully naked under him.

He took his time depicting every flaw you had, you thought you had flaws but in his eyes, it was nonexistent. You were perfect, beauteous and he was ready to tarnish anything that peered innocently to him.

Laying you back down on his bed so delicately, you felt like a queen and he hasn't done much to you yet. He flicks at your nipple with his tongue, pushing your legs open with his right hand. Your hands make their way down to his hair gripping it tightly as you feel his fingers teasingly play with the slit of your wet cunt. You find him so attractive, more attractive than you ever have before. The pretty smirk that never left his lips and his eyes never leaving from your grasp.

He marks your skin, teasing at your other nipple with his tongue, you try closing your legs, "I didn't say to close them, spread." His tone was harsh and the lust in his eyes blackened as you listened. Spreading your legs for him, his lips trail down to your stomach giving you lovable kisses.

Every second was painful, you continued to struggle with breathing and keeping yourself open for him while he struggled with himself, trying to make this comfortable and pleasurable for you.

His eyes were on you the whole time, lowering himself to your glistening slit, his tongue licks up your sweet arousal making you shudder. His hands quickly wrap your legs around his shoulders as he leans closer to you, teasing you even more with his closed wet lips and nose. Sucking wet kisses onto your needy core, he ignores the way you joint up in an arch, twisting his hair just a little as you do. His large hand holds your waist still while his tongue grazes your clit. Slowly, his tongue moves, at a slow pace against your wet cunt. He groans at you, you tasted so good to him, his moans sent vibrations in your pulsating clit making you moan and whimper.

Tightening his grip around your thigh, he looks back up at you with a deadly look. Your eyes roll back when you feel his finger slip in with his tongue hitting all the right places. You couldn't tell but Namjoon's ego was growing by the second, your moans get louder when he finds your g-spot hitting it over and over again with his middle and ring finger.

Tears spill out from your eyes while he kept going slow, you wished he didn't take his time and just ruined you already. He loves how loud you are for him, "come on, bunny. You can take it, I know you can." He groans out, your toes curl from his words, legs shaking when you feel yourself getting close. "Please, Namjoon. Don't stop, I'm so close." Pulling his fingers out, you gasp bolting up to look at him.

No words leave your mouth as Namjoon shoves his fingers in his mouth licking you up as you stare at him in awe. Your eyes scan his body, looking at his hard-on begging to be pleasured.

Your hair is a mess and your inner thighs are completely messy with cum pulsing out of you just from the sight of him. He grins, eyes flickering down at you. "You want more?" He asks you in the most taunting way possible, You nod hurriedly, not caring if you look desperate. He comes closer, pressing his lips against yours, wrap your legs and arms around him you pull him down with you.

"Everything about you drives me crazy, baby. I want you only. No one else drives me crazy like you." He mumbles in the kiss, your hands slid down to his pants, rubbing him softly as you unzip his pants. "I wanna love you so much, I wanna give you a million of reasons why you should be with me. I want and need you." He expresses, you stop moving in his grip, staring up at his face. He was truly fascinating, you love him and his flaws.

You watch him open his drawer that's right beside the bed, watching him rummage through his stuff your fingers draw circles on his chest. Namjoon slaps something down on top of the drawer, pulling his pants down, you take the time to truly admire him. He pulls down his boxers throwing them somewhere in the room. Slipping a condom on he looks focused like before, he grips the headboard with one hand and the other to line himself with your entrance.

His eyes flicker at your face, teasing your slit with the tip of his dick you bite your lip, nodding for him, he listens, slowly shoving himself in you as you tense up. He looks back at you, eyes filled with worry, "you're okay, baby. I won't hurt you." You know, but just hearing that makes you breathe, getting comfortable with his length, he continues to shove more of himself, slowly but surely.

Credit goes too wavyyl0sr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 2.4K 21
Kalon; (n.) Beauty that is more than skin deep.
155K 4.9K 59
↳ BANGTAN imagines. "do you still dream of me, darling?" book one of a collection starring bts Β©-jinyoungs / CTRLGUKS '16━
246K 5.9K 146
I have created some imagines for BTS! This is my first Fanfic writing! I hope you enjoy it. I do love Bangtan aka BTS!!!! If you're apart of ARMY let...
217K 4.8K 61
bts ambw for my melanin stans <3 please enjoy this series of different stories that i have jotted down and published for the black stans who are eit...