Through The Fire

By Katitudee

Danielle is one of three kids who were in a troublesome childhood. She thought she didn't need anyone but her... More

โฅ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š โฅ
โฅ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค โฅ
โฅ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š โฅ
โฅ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง โฅ
โฅ๐™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š โฅ
โฅ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ โฅ
โฅ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ โฅ
Merry Christmas my loves๐Ÿ’•
โฅ ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉโฅ
โฅ ๐™‰๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š โฅ
โฅ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ โฅ
Check in!
Notice
โฅ ๐™€๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ โฅ
โฅ ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š โฅ
โฅ ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ โฅ
โฅ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ โฅ
โฅ๐™๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ โฅ
โฅ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ โฅ
Happy Birthday to ya girl!!
โฅ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ โฅ
โฅ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ โฅ
โฅ ๐™‰๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃโฅ
Update!
โฅ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎโฅ
โฅ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™šโฅ
โฅ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ฌ๐™คโฅ
โฅ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™šโฅ
โฅ ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š โฅ
โฅ ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญโฅ

โฅ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™งโฅ

161 8 2
By Katitudee

*Danielle POV*

It's finally the day DJ gets drafted and Didi's heart is in her ass.

This child called me at 4 in the morning worried about if she have gas, how she gonna sneak pass all the damn people to fart in time.

I hung up and texted her stop calling me with the shits. I look over to Aaron sleeping.

"Damn......this nigga kinda ugly" I say to myself while scratching my head.

He turns over, so his back is now facing me and I let out the most ugliest cackle as quiet as I could.

I hear Amir getting ready to ring his alarm and I quickly make my way into his room.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask him.

He looks at me with his big brown eyes and gives a big smile.

"You goofy just like yo crazy ass auntie" I tell him while giggling.

I take my baby downstairs and warm him up a bottle.

"I can't wait til you get all your teeth so you can munch on a turkey leg" I say to him.

The bottle warmer beeps signaling that the bottle was ready. I take it out of the holder and let it get a little cooler.

I walk into the living room to turn on some tv for Amir. I sit him in his chair and prop it up facing the tv so he can be entertained.

I go back into the kitchen for Amir's bottle and a little snack for myself. When I walked back into the living room I seen Amir grooving to some Elmo song.

I pulled out my phone and recorded him dancing. I posted it to my IG story and shut off my phone.

"Alright Amir, here's your bottle" I announce while handing him the bottle.

His tiny hands grip the medium size bottle and he starts drinking it. I sit next to him and enjoy my snack.

*20 Mins later*

After finishing our...late night snacks. I turn off the tv and begin to take Amir upstairs.

As I was about to step one toe on the steps, I hear a knock at the door.

"Who the hell knocking at my door 5 in the damn morning?!" I say.

I walk to the door and look through the peephole.

It's my pops.

I open the door and he puts on a big smile.

"What it do suga boo and Whoopty Woo?!" He says.

"Hey pops, what's good." I ask.

"Ain't nun going on, sorry for the early show up but I need a place to stay for a while." He tells me.

"What happened now?" I ask

"Well" He starts and he picks up Amir who kept extending his arm out for him

"Yo dumbass brother gon tell yo crackhead ass mama that i'm out the pen...She done came and brought the crack soldiers with her. You ever been jumped by some crackheads? Me neither, that's why I had to get my black ass out of there." He says

I shake my head and laugh. After talking for about 20 minutes, we all get up and go upstairs.

I show my dad the guest room and I go and put Amir to sleep.

After all of that, I walk back into Aaron and I's shared room and lay back down on the bed. Aaron cuddles me and I drift off to sleep.

I woke up to my dad voice calling someone a "silly mothafucka" and I hear laughter erupts.
I look to my side and see Aaron is missing.

I check my phone
6:00 PM

"BITCH WHAT THE HELL"
I hop out my bed and land straight on my face.

I hear some shuffling coming up the stairs and Shanelle busts in the room.

"Girl-" she starts then bust out laughing.

"Shanelle not right now dawg!" I tell her.

"Chile anyways, the whole team is here, we're waiting on you to get up, I'll tell Gigi and Voni to come up and get you together. " she informs me.

I nod and go to the bathroom to wash my mouth and face.

"Bout time yo ass came out" Voni says

I give her a middle finger and sit in the chair so Gigi can start my hair and makeup.

Voni walks over to her rack she brought up the elevator.

She brought out my outfit.

* an hour and a half later*

"All doneee" Gigi says.

Voni helps me put on my outfit. Once I adjusted myself, I turned around.

"GORGEOUS!" Voni screams while making a mad face.

This girl will be the death of me.

Didi's outfit
(Yes I did change the outfits)

Shanelle's outfit

Danielle's outfit

I go downstairs and meet everyone.

"Bout time whore!" Didi yells.

"Bitch go to hell!" I reply.

After all of the "compliments" from Didi, we all rush out the door to make sure we'll make it in time to the draft.

*Draft time baybeee*

"Aw hell we missed the first 20 picks" Shanelle says.

I roll my eyes and we meet up with DJ and his  parents at the table.

"Sorry we're late, you know trolls take extra long to get dressed." Didi says to DJ's parents

They laugh. "Oh Didi behave" DJ's mother says.

When DJ parents looked away, I flicked Didi in the neck causing her to glare at me.

Somehow we skipped to the 29th draft pick already.

"And with the 29th pick the San Antonio Spurs pick...Dejounte Murray!"

The whole table erupted in cheers.
"THATS MY NIGGA DEJOUNTE!" Donny yells and ends up doing the Stankey leg causing laughter from the table and crowd.
DJ gives Didi and his parents a hug and kiss and heads up the stairs.

"Imagine if he fell mann" Shanelle says trying not to laugh.

"Ayo...chill" I say trying not to laugh my damn self.

DJ takes a picture in his hat and heads straight back to the table.

"Looks like we're moving to San Antonio y'all". Dj says.

We all cheer for them and watch the rest of the draft.

*after the draft*

We decided to turn it up a notch for DJ and go to the club. We met up with my dad and he picked up Amir.  Then we were on our way to the club.

While we all were communicating with one another, I looked down and saw something real shiny on Didi's finger.

I clear my throat gaining the girls' attention.

"So Miss Fiona, when were you gonna announce you were engaged?!" I question her.

"Oh shit, I knew I forgot something" she said busting out laughing and ended up letting out a fart.

It fell silent.

"You nasty bitch!" I say laughing.
"Didi just a nasty ass person" Shanelle said snorting.

"But anyways, yes DJ and I are getting marrieddd he proposed privately the day before the draft." She says earning an Aww from Shanelle and I.

The boys were having their own talks in the front paying us no mind.

Good for them, bout time Didi settled down. Seems like 5 chapters ago she was in high school being a brat.

Ironically she graduated a week before the draft and we threw her a big party. Her ass was knocked off of apple cider.

We arrive at the club and head to our section and turn up.

"TO DJ!" Donny announces.

We clink our shot glasses together and head to the dance floor.

"Aye get litty, get litty" Shanelle says while breaking her back.

"AYOOO RELAX" I screamed laughing at Shanelle.

Didi and DJ were dancing together and Aaron was talking to some girl.

I question it but shook it off.
Until I heard him calling my name.

I walked over and met up with the snow..roach. She's too hideous to be a snow bunny.

"Is there a problem" I ask Aaron.

"Yeah there is, you're interrupting our convo ho" the dust bunny says

"Bitch my fiancé called me, get lost" I tell her while putting my hand in her face.

She smacks my hand down and I hear heels stomping toward me.

"How many times do we have to tell you old man" Shanelle says while walking up to the Mayo Martian.

She hurriedly scurried away. Shanelle and I roll our eyes and tend to our men.

"Who tf was that Aaron?" I ask him.

"Some bitch that kept bothering that night we did a pre-turnup for dj." He explains.

"Mmm" I nod.

We head to the dance floor and turn up for the rest of our time there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 15.5K 109
Years later the kids are grown while Kasen and Shayla still together beating all the odds, this book will continue telling the story and life about K...
1.8M 94.8K 51
๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ...
13.5K 560 17
ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด›สœษชษด' Two best friends engage with two known rappers. But as their relatoonships build, worlds test them. To leave these worlds they must find on...