The villainess will survive!

By Bellahahahahaha

All Sayuri wanted to do was live a peaceful life. However, when she go into an accident and transported into... More

Part 1: Woke up as the villainess
Part 2: First day of school
Part 3: The heroine is here!
Part 4: My Onii-sama is a capture target
Part 5: Meet the Magic Genius!
Part 6: The lab room
Part 8: Another capture target
Part 9: Politician's son
Part 10: Spying on my Onii-sama
Part 11: A capture target?
Part 12: A busy day, indeed
Part 13: Finishing first semester
Part 13: The dream
Part 14: Meeting at the Royal Palace
Part 15: A god's regret
Part 16
Part 17: The sleepover
Part 18: Lucas meets Ivy
Part 19: Coming back home and parting again
Part 20: Investigating the drought
Part 21: Human traffickers
Part 22: Reporting at the Royal Palace
Part 23: Morning, on a typical day
Part 24: The festival
Part 25: Festival #2
Part 26: The festival #3
Part 27: Festival #4
Part 28: New Semester
Part 29: O-Onii-sama???
Part 30: My fiance
Part 31: Nurse's office
Part 32: The spy
Part 33: The heroine, finally acting
Part 34: Down in the dungeon
Part 35: At the lab
Part 36: Should I tell him?
Part 37: The hidden Principal
Part 38 :Appointment???
Part 39: Transfer student
Part 40: J-jealousy?!
Part 41:Dark arts
Part 42: The invitation
Part 43:Ellios' father
Part 44: The magic tower
Part 45: The magic tower #2
Part 46: The magic tower #3
Part 47: The Magic Tower #4
Part 48: Back at the academy, except.....
Part 49: Allies or foe?
Part 51: Elijah's motives
Part 52: My father was a duke, of course
Part 53: Wrong conclusion
Part 54: And so The Tournament begins!
Part 55: Determination to win
Part 56: Medical contest, the second part
Part 57: House arrest
Part 58 : Who??? And why?
Part 59: Finding someone trustworthy
Part 59: Going to court
Part 60: Investigation results
Part 61: Request
Part 62: A visit
Part 63: The Prince's arrival
Part 64: A surprising welcome
Part 65: Decision
Part 66: The Temple and the trial
Part 67: Unexpected interruption
Part 68: Testimony
Part 69: Secret revealed
Part 71: Letter delivery
Part 72: Settling suspicions
Part 73: Dress
Part 74: Small surprise
Part 75: Asking the Crown Prince
Part 76: Adriana's secret revealed
Part 77: Taking advantage of a situation
Part 78: Accusations at the ball
Part 79: Regret
Part 80: Count Castria
Part 81: Drug distribution
Part 82: Ivy's father
Part 83: Breakdown
Part 84: Unstable
Part 85: Not what it seems
Part 86: Explosion
Part 87: A big brother's regret
Part 88: Ivy Castria
Part 89: Farewell
Part 91: A walk in the garden
Part 92: Tying up loose ends (END)

Part 70: Explanation

2.8K 95 8
By Bellahahahahaha

"What exactly is your goal, Elijah? Why exactly did you form a contract with me, it certainly wasn't to make your name known on the world again. From what I see, you don't give a damn about whether people acknowledge your achievements or not. You clearly came here for something else." 

"And you seem to can only access the world when I call you, so this part of the contract clearly allows you to accomplish your goals." 

"And about what Onii-sama was talking about, you're the God of Space and Time, aren't you? You can't know nothing about it. After all, it was time reversal." 

Elijah stayed silent for a while without speaking, only observing my face. 

I was really suspicious of Elijah, but I still didn't have a clear idea on his motives. 

"....It wasn't actually time reversal. I just tried my best to imitate that world and created this space. Although, mishaps are easy to happen with such a complicated and high-tier spell, and it seemed that your soul accidentally wandered in Roselyn's body." 

"....So you decided to watch me like this?" 

"Yes, as long as you didn't create too much trouble in the world with your outworldly knowledge." 

"And was Onii-sama lied to about this being a time reversal spell?" 

"The spell he found was a spell that would summon me, but to reverse something that has already been done is impossible. So I tried my best and created this space....." 

"So you did lie to him about it." 

Would my brother be heartbroken to hear that him trying to redo things in this new life was actually a whole sham? 

That he was dumped into a mirror world so that he could start over again?

That the otome world that stayed on track was actually still burning up, while he got moved to another world? 

But if the original's souls got moved to this space, then would that mean the other world didn't exist anymore?

I felt anger, but I was very aware that this matter was to not be told to him. 

"Also, is that Roselyn's soul in this world? If she's not in my body, then where is she?" 

Onii-sama couldn't be wrong, he was the one who grew up with the villainess.

"Didn't your brother already tell you that?", Elijah replied seamlessly. 

"...Then what about the real Ivy's?"

Elijah looked away to think for a moment, then turned to me. 

"Actually, that's one of the things I made the contract for. First, to observe everything in case something goes wrong. Second, to find the jumbled up souls since you got put in Roselyn's body." 

He then adds, "I can't interfere with the mortal realm without the contract, Roselyn."

I nod knowing I have some power, because I can cancel this contract anytime I want to. 

But I'm not petty enough to do cut it off, although I am a bit angry at Elijah for lying to Onii-sama like that. 

I turned my head to look at Elijah once more, but he had already disappeared into thin air. 

Instead, a smiling face greeted me instead, the exact one I saw in the courtroom. 

"Your Highness, why haven't you left?", I outright asked. 

I wasn't in the mood for courtesy, not even to the Crown Prince.

While my tone was polite, the words were not chosen very gracefully and were quite rude. 

If you thought about it deeply, you could tell I was a bit annoyed. 

However, he kept his smile on and ignored my question. 

"Lady Roselyn, do I have to have a reason to leave? Do you not like me?" 

These words made me even angrier, because it's like he wanted to see me despite Ivy existing. 

I stayed quiet for a moment and motioned for him with my expression to get on the main point. 

"I just wanted to make it clear that I do not have such a relationship with Lady Castria. Please don't misunderstand me, Lady Roselyn." 

He said this with such a calm face that I was almost led to believe it if it weren't for the otome game otherwise. 

Without any response from me, he turned and left in the same manner he came. 

What exactly was Albert trying to prove? 

Why bother telling me this, did he think I wasn't a very flexible person?

While Onii-sama was reborn with his memories, I'm sure it wasn't the same for Albert. 

It seemed love affected Albert's personality greatly, and he wouldn't be the same as described if his past memories were still there. 

I can only thank Elijah for deciding to wipe their memories out and let them start anew. 

However, 'Ivy'(or should I say Roselyn?) is still a problem, with the remaining mystery of where the real Ivy's soul is. 

I didn't have time to be shocked at Onii-sama's statement before, but now I was truly thinking about it. 

He fell in love with the wrong person in his last life, watched his sister die right in front of him, and now he 'reversed the time back' to fix his former mistakes. 

I wanted to give him a pat on the back for his hardships, because he truly did have to endure a lot of suffering. 

I didn't know what to think of the real Roselyn, the petty and spoiled one. 

Because of Onii-sama's temperament, I would never feel jealousy towards her because he regarded her as his sister too. 

But why didn't she outright attack me when she saw someone else walking her body?

Perhaps she gained a bit of morality and understood her position as the illegitimate daughter of a baron, or perhaps she was expecting something in the position of Ivy?

Ah, knowing how much of an opportunist Roselyn was, it definitely was the latter. 

But where exactly was the real Ivy's soul? 

My mind flashed to the very suspicious blue hair girl who transferred to our school sometime in the second semester. 

Her whole identity was a mystery, not that I payed attention to her personality much. 

It was exactly that I didn't know much about her that she might be the Ivy Elijah was searching for. 

Adriana, wasn't it?

But suspicions were suspicions, they were not to be taken too seriously without a shred of evidence. 

There was too much information that I had to rack my mind over, and I was still in a bit of a surprised state. 

In a few days, there will be the final ball. 

This event will indicate the ending of our academy days. 

It was also the event whereas Roselyn's crimes were dragged out into the light, in which she had no way to defend herself.

Everything she had done was made known in front of many eyes, and even the crime of attempted assassination on Ivy. 

This was how Roselyn was dragged to the guillotine so she would never bother anybody else, ever again.

But I highly doubt that 'Ivy' would forego the opportunity to bring her former body down, so that she herself thrives. 

But I had already confirmed that Onii-sama and Albert weren't interested in her, which removed a lot of her original potential. 

The other male leads wouldn't do much to me in terms of power, so how was Ivy going to proceed?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4.6K 28
[Completed] Misha Hilung, a sadist and a narcissist. A working adult that works at a company and has a hobby of reading fantasy novels or playing oto...
41.1K 727 48
story of a girl who is reborn in a novel as male lead's sister or we can say as...... villainess but the villainess's ending is not good so she's go...
477K 27.1K 59
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
27.2K 1.4K 9
Beatrix, villainess and social butterfly, gains the memories of a girl of another world. Unsatisfied with her fate, she plans a scheme to overthrow i...