Out Of My League. | MYG

By jungkookiesgolden

"You were out of my league." | College AU. | Contains Smut, Fluff & Angst. | English isn't my first language. More

Punch and Tobacco.
01 : Elite.
02 : Big moment.
03 : Uncomfortable.
04 : Perv.
05 : Hands.
07 : Sus.
08 : Persistant.
09 : Pretty boy.
10 : Habit.
11 : Games.
12 : Manslaughter.
13 : Special.
14 : Mini-Yoongi.
15 : Sneaking in.
16 : Kitten.
17 : Problematic.
18 : Cat fight.
19 : Trouble.
20 : We good.
21 : Izaiah Brown.
22 : Manly.
23 : Kaylsie.
24 : Yoonie.
25 : Victoria's Secret lingerie.
26 : Unexpected turn.
27 : For you.
28 : Boyfriend anxiety.
Finale : Twenty-Two Candles.
Happily Ever After.

06 : Sugar tits.

14K 457 840
By jungkookiesgolden

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Yoongi brought her face closer to him by the neck, crashing her lips against hers.

She kissed him back, not really knowing what to do, only thinking about what a kisser he was, his firm lips guiding the dance.

He slowly put her on top of him, straddling him as he put his arms around her waist bringing her body closer to his.

Yoongi never thought a girl could like him, let alone a girl like McKayla who could have anyone she wanted in a milli-second.

He wanted his crush to die down to avoid getting his hopes too high, and thought that he only desired her, even though he was in contradiction with the place he was at.

Yoongi never went over to a girl's house, let alone driving them back home.

Once they left the frat house -limping- he never saw them again.

She put her hands on his shoulders, pushing him away a little.

"Yoongi-"

"Do you want to do it or not ?" He asked, slightly panting.

"I mean yeah but.. It's been a little while since.. You know.."

He scoffed, pushing her hair behind her ear as he admired her, licking his lips.

"I could guess, these good grades don't come alone do they ?" He replied, caressing her jawline. "Unfortunately gentle isn't in my language, so if you wanna get off the ride it's right now."

She stayed silent a moment, thinking, but Yoongi's hands on her didn't make her want to stop.

"Why are you thinking so much~" He asked with a light groan.

"Motherfucker you asked me to think." She answered, deadpanning.

Yoongi let out a throaty chuckle, looking at her with an amused smirk.

"Call me a motherfucker one more time and I'll rail you."

McKayla leaned closer to his face, a small smirk on her lips.

"Motherfucker."

She let out a small squeal as Yoongi got on top of her, pinning her hands on top of her head as he kissed her again, sloppy and rough, their tongues tangling.

His other hand pulled her breasts from the tank top, massaging them and pinching her nipples, small moans leaving her mouth.

Then it traveled accross her stomach, getting under her shorts.

He seperated his lips from hers, smirking.

"No panties huh ?"

"I hate the pantie line in those sho- wow.."

He inserted a finger inside of her, taking her aback.

He rubbed her clit with his thumb slowly before getting frustrated, sucking his teeth.

"That won't do.." He mumbled before pulling out his hand, yanking the shorts off of her. "Much better.."

"Yoongi.." She called him, making him look up.

"Mh ?"

She chuckled, looking at him.

"Anybody ever told you how sexy you are ?"

The randomness of the question made him chuckle as he took off his shirt.

If she was a squirter, he didn't want to get his white t-shirt dirty.

"They don't tell me that, they show me." He answered.

Yoongi wasn't especially muscular, but there was still quite an enjoyable view.

He gripped her hips, laying with his head between her legs.

"Mess up my hair and I'll destroy you in every way possible." He said before giving her a lick on her entrance, making her gasp. "Damn, it's only the start."

"Would you please stop mocking me ?" She said, propping on her elbows to look at him.

"Would you please stop being a whiny bitch ? Damn.."

She was about to answer, but the feeling of his tongue on her clit didn't gave her the time to open her mouth for anything else besides moaning.

He gripped her hips hard, licking every inch of her cunt as if he had been starved for days before sucking on her clit, lightly at first then hard, slipping two fingers inside of her.

"Oh my God.."

McKayla grabbed one of her breasts in her hand, her back lightly arching from the bed.

"Don't bring God into this, were sinning McKayla." Yoongi muttered against her folds between sucking on her labia, lightly biting it.

She was panting, beads of sweat forming on her forehead as the 'motherfucker' named Min Yoongi worked his mouth perfectly.

She gripped the sheets hard but couldn't help it, tangling her fingers in his hair as she bucked her hips against his face.

"You're playing with fire, pretty girl.." Yoongi groaned, gripping her hips harder.

She brushed it off, still messing up his hair with her fingers, feeling like she could cut untouched just by the feeling of the silk cloud on top of his head.

Yoongi fastened the pace of her fingers, felling her clench around them, sucking on her clit harder and flicking his tongue on it, eager to bring her over the edge.

She was quickly getting closer, her breathing irregular as her eyes rolled back, back arching on the bed.

"Shit don't stop.."

And he did the exact opposite, pulling away and wiping his chin, making her whine.

"Yoongi what the fuck ?"

He chuckled, squeezing her thighs.

"I told you to not mess up my hair." He answered, looking at her cockily. "If my fingers made you feel like this, are you really ready for main dish ?"

She looked at him with hooded eyes, begging him silently to fill her up and fuck her into oblivion.

Yoongi unbuttoned his jeans, looking at her right in the eyes.

"Your hair feels so nice.." She said, her voice soft.

"I don't pay hair products that fucking much to have crusty dry hair McKayla, I know." He said, pulling down his jeans and kicking them off.

Her eyes slightly widened at his dickprint seen through his boxers, realizing he had every right to brag about his size.

Yoongi smirked at the look on her face, knowing exactly what she was thinking.

"Real proof that asian dudes don't have a small shrimp.. Turn around."

"You want to start from the back ?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

Yoongi didn't enjoy making eye contact, especially when he planned to disappear after sex.

"You're gonna turn around or not ?" He asked with a hint of annoyance.

She did as he said, turning around and getting on all fours.

"You have condoms ?" She asked, turning around to him.

"Always in the pocket of my jeans."

She was about to say something but judged it was better if she didn't.

He just got her begging for his tongue and he had a huge cock, fighting verbally wasn't an option, especially since he seemed to have a come back for everything.

Yoongi rolled the latex on his hard member, giving a slap on her ass as he kicked off his jeans, boxers hanging around his thighs.

"I'm going in.." He warned her before sliding inside of her.

She gripped the sheets tight, moaning cusses as he stretched her.

"Fuck yes.." Yoongi groaned, pushing himself further inside of her.

He landed a slap on her ass, watching it jiggle as his hands rested on it.

He stopped a moment to let her adjust, admiring how arched her back was.

She felt so tight around him, her walls hugging his cock perfectly. He always used thin condoms to feel more sensations, but for the first time, he wished he could just go bareback on her.

She just felt too good, even with latex.

He slowly started thrusting, moaning at the warm, tight feeling around him.

"You moan like a slut.." He said, squeezing her ass.

"I-"

"That's hot, keep moaning for me, I swear I'll give you a fucking reason to.. Hold on tight."

After this warning, he increased his pace, a small scream of surprise leaving her mouth.

Yoongi was reaching places she didn't even know existed, his tip hitting her cervix with every thrusts, small moans leaving her mouth.

He was quickly getting lost in pleasure, his hands roaming on her back as his hips slammed against her ass.

Small whines and moans left her mouth, making him grab her hips tighter, pounding her harder as he watched her ass jiggle with every thrusts, thumbs caressing the stretch marks on her skin and the small red butterfly tattoo on her left cheek.

"You're making a mess on my cock, you like the way I fuck you, don't you ?" Yoongi groaned, pulling out which made her whine.

Going against his habits, Yoongi flipped her around, taking off her tank top completely.

"Yoongi come on.." She said in a breathy whine, looking at him.

The tip of her acrylic nails brushed against his stomach, her eyes begging him to fill her up right now.

"You're such a slut for this dick aren't you ?" He asked with a chuckle.

"I'm a slut for you Yoongi."

He smirked, guiding himself back inside of her.

"That's what I like to hear.."

She moaned, her head throwing back in her pillow as Yoongi snapped his hips hard and fast against her, the skin-clapping noise so loud that at the end, she was happy Janae left.

He felt her tighten around him, chuckling deeply.

"About to cum ?" He asked, leaning to suck her nipples.

She let out a whine in response, her back constantly arching and getting back on the bed as suddenly, the air felt too heavy to breathe.

He rubbed her clit with his thumb, her moans getting louder.

She pulled his head closer to hers in an attempt to kiss him, but Yoongi pulled away, pinning her hands above her head.

"Don't kiss me." He groaned, followed by a moan as he felt himself starting to twitch.

She panted for air, looking at him slightly confused but his cock inside of her quickly made the thought leave.

Missionary was one thing, kissing was another.

Yoongi doesn't do soft passionate sex, he doesn't do sweet kisses and 'good girl's.

So instead, she kissed his neck, which made him moan loudly.

"Not the neck, fuck.." He moaned, tilting his head to give her more access.

She licked and bit his neck, sucking until a few hickies were created, painting his pale skin.

"Yoongi.." She moaned his name, quickly giving up on his neck and scratching his back, grabbing his ass to make him go even harder, feeling herself close.

Yoongi wrapped his veiny hand around her neck, seeing her eyes roll back as he squeezed it, licking her chest.

"Cum for me." He groaned, going as deep as he could.

As if it was on command, her orgasm washed over her with loud whines and moans, her legs slightly shaking as she felt lightheaded from the choking.

"That's what I like to see.." He mumbled before moaning loudly again as her lips came back to his neck, eager to make him cum now.

It didn't took long for Yoongi to finish inside the condom neither with a grunt, panting as he stayed on top of her for a few seconds, his black hair sticked to his forehead with his sweat.

He pulled out, making her moan at the sudden empty feeling.

She closed her eyes to sort out her thoughts as Yoongi took off the condom, tying it.

"Should I put it in the trash like that ?" He asked, turning to her.

She slowly opened her eyes, her vision clouded.

Yoongi scoffed, looking at her.

"Damn, did your soul left or something ?"

"Go to hell Yoongi, wrap your shit in paper." She answered, grabbing her covers to warm herself up, the lack of human heat making her feel the cold air of the AC.

He did as she said, grabbing a tissue from the box on her desk to wrap the condom in it before throwing it away.

He scratched the back of his head, looking at her as she stared at him from the bed.

"I don't know what you're staring for, I won't cuddle you." He said, putting his jeans back on.

"At least tell me if I've been good." She answered, snuggling beneath her sheets.

He didn't answer immediatly, grabbing his shirt and putting it on before putting a cigarette between his lips.

"I'm gonna go now.. They must've calmed down." He mumbled to himself.

"So you just came to fuck me and leave ?" She asked in disbelief, watching him.

"I wasn't, but you provoked me.." He answered, lighting up the death stick. "Told you to not call me a motherfucker and mess up my hair, but puppy girl wants to play."

She felt her hormones go crazy just by looking at him, wondering how he could be so nonchalant after what they just did.

He walked towards her door, fixing his hair in the mirror behind it before putting his hand on the doorknob, twisting it.

"By the way you made me cum, that means you did an excellent job McKayla."

.

.

©️ASHLEY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 14.5K 58
"Is it really that easy, sweetheart ?" Third book of the saga 'Champagne'. | Mafia AU. | Contains Fluff, Smut & Angst. | English isn't my first lang...
221K 10.3K 42
"Take me to your paradise, the gates of Heaven are closing." | Contains Smut, Angst & Fluff. | English isn't my first language.
58.8K 857 21
fluff, smut, angst in collaboration with @tkpancake ||WARNING|| May contain mature content Explicit language Contains mpreg Contains angst Cover cred...
319K 4.1K 17
This will contain Smut and trigger warnings, requests are open! BTS scenarios are sperate and all members will be used. I mean no disrespect to any o...