I am Sasuke's twin sister...

By LadyXenia843

The war ended. Hearts are broken. Feelings have changed. Will things go back to the same? Third Season of IAS... More

Before starting.
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.

2.

2K 79 25
By LadyXenia843

"Wait. Isn't Kakashi-sensei becoming the new Hokage?"

I nodded.

"Saki..."

"I am going to be fine. I have Natsu." I said to them.

"Wait, weren't you teaching?" Tenten changed topics.

I nodded.

"I am going to taker her students by Tsunade-sama's orders." Sakura explained.

We began to talk about our everyday life, and what news we had.

"So, how is your love life going, Hinata?" Ino asked her.

Hinata tensed.

"W-well..." Hinata said nervously.

"Wait... You haven't confessed?" Ino catched up.

"No... I get too nervous..." Hinata confessed.

"Well, in her defense, Naruto is not very helpful when she wants to confess." I said to them.

"What do you mean? It can't be that bad."

"Hinata was trying to confess. She said, 'Naruto-kun... I-I Love-!" She got interrupted by Naruto. 'I am sorry, Hinata. I have a mission, I will talk to you later!' That's what he said." I told the one of her tries.

"He didn't even let her finish?!?!"

"Yeah... I then try to ask him, and he didn't remembered..." I couldn't defend Naruto.

"Then, what about you Tenten?" Ino changed to her.

"Ah... Well... Neji asked me to a date next week." Tenten said with a slight blush.

"Kyaaa!" We all exclaimed happy for her.

"Saki, your birthday is in a week. Are you going to do anything especial?" Sakura asked me.

"Not really. If things work out, I am not going to work that day, and I will meet with Natsu." I said to them.

"He hasn't said anything?"

"No, but it doesn't matter to me. I am just going to be 19 years old." I said to them with a smile.

"But-"

"And I don't like big parties."

They let it go, but weren't convinced about leaving me just do that.

"So, when are you starting your work as the right hand of the Hokage?"

"Tomorrow, but I am not sure when is he going to arrive. Shizune will tell me the things I need to know and do as the right hand." I said to them.

They nodded.

"Then, shouldn't you sleep early?"

"Nah. I am going to be fine." I said to them.

+++++++++++ The next morning...

"Ugh..." I said massaging my head.

"Who told you to get drunk a day before work?" Shikamaru said while looking at me.

"But we don't get together too much anymore..." I said while I drank a pill to help my headache.

Shikamaru left because he had other things to do. I was waiting for Shizune to come. She was going to teach me what to do. After 15 minutes, my head wasn't as bad, and Shizune also came.

"I am sorry for being late. I still have some work regarding Tsunade-sama, and- Oh, well... Let get started." Shizune said to me.

I nodded.

"Like Tsunade-sama told you, you are a secretary. You have the responsibility of handling most of the paperwork, but just like reviewing the work. People have to talk to you first when they want to speak to the Hokage. The Hokage should be able to enter at 7am and leave at 8pm. This obviously doesn't happen that frequently, but it got better with your help. Because this method is new, you will have to explain it." Shizune began to explain my work.

I nodded.

"You don't have to cook, but you do have to give the food, and check for poison. I will give you the scroll next time, I don't have it with me now. When there is a Kages meeting, you also have to go." Shizune explained to me.

She began to show me all the places I able to order and make sure nothing is stolen or copied. There was a lot of information, but I memorized everything.

"Any questions?" Shizune asked me.

"I was just wondering when the new Hokage will arrive." I said with a smile. "I want to be able to receive him correctly."

"Ah... If I am not wrong... In a week." Shizune said to me.

I twitched.

"Don't you know the day, specifically?" I asked her.

"Hmm... July... 23rd. Yeah, July 23rd." Shizune said nodding. "Ah, that's your birthday..."

I nodded slowly. I wanted to pass my birthday with my brothers and Natsu...

"Hmm... Well, I might be able to cover you for a day. After all, it's your birthday. Think of it as my gift for you." Shizune said to me.

I smiled, and hugged her.

"Thank you!" I said happily.

"Now, now. We have many things to do before he comes back." Shizune said patting my back.

I let her go, and nodded.

"So, here are the papers you have to go over. I want you to get used to the work." Shizune said to me. "You will have tomorrow to say goodbye to your students."

"Okay. Anything else I have to know?" I asked her.

Shizune thought about it.

"No. Not that I can think of right now. I will tell you if I do remember another thing." Shizune said back.

She then let me go, I had paperwork to do. When I get home, Yukimaru was there. He was reading some scrolls while eating an apple.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him.

Yukimaru shook his head while still looking at the scrolls. I guess puberty is hitting... I began to cook for us, and we ate when we were done. Yukimaru talked about his mission while I listened. Yukimaru seemed to have something to say to me, but seem to be thinking about it.

"You can tell me anything, Yukimaru." I pushed him to tell me.

"Well... I am very grateful for everything you have done for me..." Yukimaru said to me.

I didn't had a good feeling about it.

"What I am trying to say is... I think is time for me to live alone."

"Huh?!?!" I exclaimed surprised. "No."

"But Itachi-nii left the village when he was 15! Sasuke-nii when he was 12! You started living alone when you were 12!" Yukimaru said to me.

"You know what were the circumstances back then." I said to him.

"I want to start being independent."

"You are independent. You go to missions, and it's not like I don't give you space." I said back to him.

"You know it's not the same. I promise to come to visit..." Yukimaru tried to make me agree.

"You are at least staying in the village until you are legally an adult. Understood?" I said to me.

He nodded with a smile.

"Understood!"

I sighed, and let him go. He seems like he was going to start looking for apartments, and get his things ready.

"Seems like I am going to be alone..." I said to myself.

Well, I will not have to worry about someone being in the house. I also going to be busy... Right hand of the Hokage... Ah... I really didn't want to, but seems like I will have to. A week passed, and tomorrow it was the day he would come, and my birthday. I had already set everything for his return, so Shizune wouldn't have to worry about anything tomorrow. Yukimaru found an apartment, and is leaving alone now. He does visits me every once in a week, so I can see he is safe and healthy.

"Everything is perfect. Thank you Saki for accepting this position." Shizune said to me.

"I can't say no to Tsunade-sama." I said with a smile.

"Then, you can go, and Happy Birthday."

I smiled, and got going. I felt like I passed someone familiar. It was probably one of my brothers. When I got to the restaurant of Natsu. It was closed.

"That's weird..." I said standing there.

No. He probably knew I was going to come, and decided to go to his apartment.

I went to his apartment, and knocked on the door. Natsu opened it, and saw me.

"Saki? Why are you here?" Natsu said surprised.

I laughed.

"Come on, Natsu. I know you forget things, but there's no way you didn't even put a reminder for your girlfriend's birthday."

He smiled.

"You got me. Of course I remember. I was just passing time with a friend. We haven't seen each other since a year ago." He said to me. "I was going to go to you in the afternoon, so we are something together."

"Oh... I am sorry, I just came without thinking-"

"Nat... I am hungry..." I heard a female voice.

She then came to the door. She saw me, and looked confused, but then smiled at me.

"You are Natsu's girl! He talked about you so much!" She said with a smile.

I smiled back.

"My name is Saki. Saki Uchiha." I greeted her with a smile.

"I am Aoi, nice to meet you."

Natsu cleared his throat.

"Saki, like I told you it's been a year since I last saw her, so I wan to pass time with her... but I promise I will see you at 5pm."

I nodded.

"Then... I will get going..."

I said and teleported back to my apartment. It was completely silent. I didn't had anywhere else to go, after all I told everyone I was going to pass the whole day with Natsu... I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous at all. I know they probably want to catch up after not seeing each other in a year, but it's my birthday...

🍋🍋🍋

I sighed, and changed to something more comfortable. A big t-shirt. I decided to take a nap, but I couldn't. I was horny. Last time I wasn't able to cum, and it had been a whole week since that. Not only that, but the stress also had a part on it. I was expecting to release my stress today, but seems like it was not going to be possible. I also don't want to be seen as a horny bitch...

"Well... a little wouldn't hurt..." I said as I stood up.

I made sure everything was closed and pulled the curtains down. I then went to my bedroom, and closed the door. I began to touch my breasts, pinching them, and massaging them. My breathing was getting rough, and I opened my legs to let my hand get to my panties. I gently pass my fingers across my panties, and shudder. I could slowly feel my insides clench. I was getting excited. I kept massaging my Brest with my other hand, and with the other one, I started to play with my cl*orits.

"Ahh..." I whispered as I felt my muscles relax.

I then inserted one finger. I slowly inserted and then I began to do it faster. I began to moan more and more as I felt my pelvis tightened.

"Mhmmm." I moaned as I felt getting closer and closed to my climax.

I made my finger go faster, and I also teased my cl*rotis. I moaned hard when I finally reached my climax. I was trying to catch my breath.

🍋🍋🍋

"Ahhh!!!" I whispered yelled. "What the hell did I just did???"

I blushed hard. I can't believe I actually masturbated because I was horny. I decided to take a shower, and clean the sheets. When I was done, it was 3pm. I then went to the kitchen to cook something for me. The day passed, and Natsu never came.

"He was probably busy..." I said to myself.

I fell asleep early because tomorrow started my first day as the secretary of the Hokage. I woke up at 5am. I got ready and ate breakfast. I was at my office at 6am. I had to be earlier because I had to have everything ready for the Hokage.

"Good morning, Miss Saki." The receptionist greet me.

"Good morning." I greeted back with a smile.

I went to my desk which was outside the Hokage's office. I began to look at the paperwork that was in for today.

"Missions... Academy... Hospital..." I began to see what they were about.

I began to put every in order. From most important to less important. For example, it's not too important knowing that two kids fought in the Academy yesterday.

"Hello, Saki."

My heart began to bump. I looked upwards, and then I saw him. I stood up, and bowed.

"Good morning, Hokage-sama." I said to him.

"You don't have to call me that... it makes me uncomfortable." He said scratching the back of his head.

"I can't do that, and Hokage-sama has to get used to it." I said with a small smile.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(A/n- Let the drama begin! 🙂)

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ANY DRAWINGS

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 7.1K 28
The Fourth Shinobi War is over, but was it worth it? All the pain, destruction and death. Friendships and families lost for ever. What will Naruto do...
815K 18.1K 22
Minato and Kushina are alive with 3 children; Menma, Mito and Naruto. The 3rd Hokage sealed the Nine Tail Fox in Naruto, and Kami sealed the 3rd Hoka...
140K 3.9K 20
(Completed) What happens when Sakura, Hinata, Ino and Tenten runaway to better themsleves because of a conversation they overheard. How will the boys...
208K 6.1K 18
The war has ended, but nothing is as it should be. Team 7 is always busy and never see each other. Then they are sent on a mission to the Land of Win...