Obsessed

By avengersrecruit

Seems like everyone is obsessed with Y/N Dixon. It starts off with her friends in the house of Gryffindor, 3r... More

Info
𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
𝒿𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒶𝑔𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝓈𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃
𝓉𝓌𝑜 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒽𝓈
𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒
𝓃𝑒𝓌𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇
𝓅𝓊𝓇𝑒-𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹
𝒹𝒾𝓍𝒾𝑒
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓃𝑔𝑒
𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁
𝒞𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓈
𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹
𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇
𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓈
𝒶𝒹𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓎
𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌
𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊
𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝒾𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓂𝓅𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓎
𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈
𝓉𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝓊𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒
𝒴𝓊𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁
𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈
𝓉𝒽𝑒𝑜𝓇𝓎
𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁𝑒
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒪𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒
𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒹
𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈
𝒶𝓇𝓂𝓎
𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉
𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓉𝑒
𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇
𝓈𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝒻𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝒹
𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒
𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓂
𝓈𝓊𝓈𝓅𝒾𝒸𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝒻𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓅𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒
𝓅𝓈𝓎𝒸𝒽𝑜
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓈𝓎𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒽𝓎
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉
𝒻𝑜𝓇𝒸𝑒𝒹
𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓁𝑜𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓉
𝒹𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝑔𝓎
𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒽𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝓈𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒
𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝕕𝕙 𝕡𝕥.𝟙 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓎
𝑒𝓍𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀
𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈
𝓃𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝓅𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻𝒾𝓈𝒽
𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈
𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
More Info

𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹

3.2K 91 281
By avengersrecruit

THIRD PERSON
"I'm finished! Look, Y/N." Harry rushed over to the girl as she sat by Hermione in the common room.

Harry and Y/N decided not to tell anyone about their newly confirmed relationship only to save Harry the trouble.

Y/N turned in his direction, her legs laid over the lap of Hermione as Harry approached.

"Hey, mate." Y/N teased him with a smirk. Harry absolutely despised of whenever she called him that, feeling as if he's just another one of her friends.

"Don't call me that." Harry mumbled.

"Sorry, Potter." Y/N sat up straight to leave him space on the sofa. Harry sent her an annoyed look as he sat down.

Hermione noticed the little things like how Harry seemed more nervous whenever Y/N was around. She had her theories but she knew not to assume too much.

"What did you finish, Harry?" Hermione asked him while shutting her book.

"Er.. essay?" Harry looked over at Y/N. Y/N had twisted brows at first but quickly changed her expression when she realized.

"Oh, of course! Took you long enough-"

"Three hours to be exact." Harry corrected instantly. Ron walked down from his dormitory with an exhausted expression.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N. Y/N this, Y/N that. Oh Ron, do you think i'll impress her? Ron, do you think she thinks about me as much as I think of her? Ugh." He muttered to himself as he came down.

Ron stopped when he noticed his three friends staring at him.

Hermione was amused, Y/N was teasingly smiling, and Harry was sending him a death stare, "Oh, Hi Harry.. Y/N.." He joined them, hesitantly.

"You two definitely have something going on." Hermione smirked at Harry and Y/N.

"A beautiful friendship!" Y/N jumped into Harry's arms, squeezing his face against her own, "Right, Harry?" She pulled away to look at him, her arms around his neck.

"Y-Yeah.. right." Harry glanced up at her then at the fireplace in front of them. He was trying his best to resist snogging her right then.

"Right.." Ron rolled his eyes and turned to Hermione, "Can you help me with my potions work?" He begged her, change of expression.

Hermione sighed with a smile. She stood up and offered the boy her hand. Ron let out a relieved sigh and a soft laugh as he took her gesture.

"You're such a lifesaver." They walked over to a table, away from the two lovebirds.

"Well," Harry motioned to the parchment in his hands. Y/N switched her position so that her head was rested on his lap, "Want to read it?"

"Sure." Y/N chuckled and took the paper.

Dear Y/N Potter,-

"Start over." Y/N gave him the parchment back. Harry dropped his jaw and looked at her.

"No privileges?" He pouted.

"Not until you rewrite it." Y/N laughed and sat up from his lap. Harry was still in shock, thinking that she'd love what he wrote.

Y/N noticed his expression, rolled her eyes, took the letter, and started to read over it.

Dear Y/N Potter,

If you're lost you can look and you will find me. Time after time-

"Harry.." Y/N held in her laughter, "These are the lyrics to Time After Time." She giggled softly. Harry looked at her with his signature nerdy smile, "What is it?" She sent him a confused smile in response.

"If you're lost you can look-"

"Sod off, Harry!" Y/N pushed him away when he leaned closer to her.

"Not until I get that kiss, darling." Harry whispered to Y/N as he moved in closer.

Y/N let him get close enough just to the point where their lips touched then, turned her head to the left. Harry's lips collided with the side of her face and he backed away slowly.

"You're not the one in charge, here." Y/N whispered into his ear and stood up, leaving the boy to sigh dramatically.

She stopped and turned to face him. He had his arms crossed, sighing again and peeping up at her.

"What, cry baby?" Y/N rolled her eyes.

"But I'm the Chosen One.." Harry jumped off of the couch, face first onto the floor, "I'm going to die." He mumbled into the carpet.

Y/N walked over to him and laid next to him, "Will you stop being a drama queen?" She said.

"Will you kiss me and put an end to my problems?" Harry turned to face Y/N. They both started their laughter, the carpet pressed against their faces.

"I knew it!" Fred exclaimed causing the two to stand up from the floor, "George!"

"No-"

"Fred, stop, please don't-"

"Yeah, Fred?" George came over to the three. Y/N and Harry were practically begging Fred not to say anything with their eyes.

"Turns out, these two can't resist each other." Fred smirked and crossed his arms.

"That's three galleons, Fred." George stuck his hand out as they grinned at each other.

"You think they're dating?" Fred questioned George, both their arms crossed now.

"Who cares?" George smiled at his brother and leaned closer to his ear, "Do you think they've done the deed yet-"

"Go!" Y/N pushed the twins away. Fred and George continued laughing as they went back to what they were doing. Then they stopped. They turned around and came back over to the couple.

"You better not hurt her!"

"I'll break you, Potter!"

"Into two-"

"Or three-"

"Maybe even four pieces!" Fred ended their lecture to Harry leaving the blue-eyed boy with wide eyes. Y/N sighed, knowing they'd tell Ron.

"What's all this commotion?" Ron and Hermione walked over from their study table. Y/N and Harry flopped down onto the couch at the same time, knowing that the secret would get out.

"Potter thinks he's good enough for our sister." George chuckled slightly to Ron.

"Ha! I had a feeling something out of the ordinary was happening between you both." Hermione crossed her arms with a grin.

"Nothing's happening." Y/N groaned.

"She's my girlfriend." Harry blurted out then stood up to run away.

"You get back here, Potter!" Fred shouted and ran after him, George following.

"We're not done with you just yet!" George added on as Ron towered over Y/N. She blankly stared at him while Hermione sat down.

"What do you want, Ron?" Y/N sighed.

"I should have been the first to know, don't you think?" He sat down with the girls.

"Hey!" Hermione tapped his arm, "I'm just as much of a friend to Y/N as you are. They should have informed the both of us." She lectured while looking over at Y/N.

"Hermione's already guessed it." Y/N confessed, knowing Hermione asked her a million questions as soon as she came back from the Room of Requirement.

Hermione smirked because she knew she wasn't wrong, "Ron, I admit," She prepared to brag, "You are pretty dull." She giggled angelically.

"Thanks- Wait-" Ron caught on to what she said. Or so they thought, "You and Harry are dating?" His voice raised, "Have you two snogged yet?" Ron widened his eyes.

"Shhh! It's still a secret, genius!" Y/N shot him a glare.

Fred, George, and Harry distracted the group as they continued to run around the common room, "You won't get away, Potter!" The twins yelled at the same time.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

"Stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal." Harry walked down the isle of students in the Room of Requirement.

He was really enjoying teaching his friends what he knew. That, or he just liked being the center of attention. Probably the second one.

"It's sort of a wizard's bread and butter really so, come on then, Nigel." Harry stood yards in front of the ginger boy, "Give me your best shot." Everyone waited for the two to get completely comfortable, staring at Nigel's wand.

"Stupefy!" Nigel waved his wand at Harry making him soar back and fall, bum first. Nigel also fell but, not as painfully.

"Great job, Nigel!" Y/N called out teasingly, making the group of students laugh at her statement. Harry struggled to get up but he managed to glare at his girlfriend.

"Thanks- not bad at all, Nigel. Well done." Harry stood to his feet, "Next pair." He instructed. Since Y/N wasn't next, he decided to walk over and whisper in her ear, "You're really testing my patience, here." Harry spoke to her. Y/N kept her focus on the stunning.

"Do something about it, then." She scoffed. Harry shoved her forward, not having a response. Y/N turned to him after stumbling, "We're not mates, anymore." She shoved him back with a smile.

"Don't want to be your "mate", anyway." Harry shrugged and walked away while rolling his eyes.

Hermione and Ron were up next, "Don't worry, I'll go easy on you." Ron assured to Hermione with sympathy. Y/N shook her head because she knew what was to come next.

"Thanks, Ronald." Hermione smiled at Ron sarcastically with a nod. Ron walked over to his spot as everyone cheered him on.

"One sickle." George whispered to Fred.

"You're on." Fred smirked.

"I'm with Fred on this one.." Y/N spoke from George's side.

Fred reached in front of George to grab Y/N's arm. He wrapped his arm around Y/N's shoulder, right before the stunning started.

"Stupefy!" Hermione pointed her wand at Ron, sending him back a good few feet with a yelp escaping his lips. Y/N and Fred smirked at George as he handed Fred the money.

"Thank you." Fred teased.

"Shut up." George scowled. Ron walked over to them, looking down at the floor.

"I let her do that." Ron voiced dishonestly.

"No you didn't." Harry approached the four.

"He's right." Fred agreed with Harry.

"Let go of my girlfriend, Fred." Harry said as he walked by them. Fred dropped his hand just as Harry pulled Y/N to stand by him, "I want to tell everyone so badly- Cho will not take the hint."

"Well," Y/N sighed, "You are the chosen one." She chuckled and received an "unamused" smile, "Go get em, tiger!" Y/N shoved him forward, in Cho's direction.

"Harry, I need your help with something.." Cho walked up to the boy. He looked back at Y/N who tried to hold in her laughter.

"Yeah, sure, no problem." Harry joined the Ravenclaw. He looked back at Y/N who was mocking him by making kissy faces at him, "I'm going to kill you." Harry's lips read, no audio leaving his voice.

Y/N put her hand against her heart as if she'd been shot, "Noooo!" She reached out in Harry's direction, stumbling backwards a few steps. Harry rolled his eyes and proceeded to help Cho.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

Hogwarts was incredibly different with Umbridge taking over everything. Filch already has suspicions on Dumbledore's Army and was telling Dolores everything. The students assume he's in love with the woman.

On the other hand, Harry has attempted to rewrite his essay for Y/N over four times. He finally realized how difficult his significant other was and that was her intention.

"Very good." Harry walked around the room, mostly eying Y/N, "Keep your.. concentration.." He looked the girl up and down.

"Seems you're the one having that problem." Hermione whispered to Ron. Y/N was enjoying using the Levicorpus spell on Ginny and the redhead seemed to be enjoying it too.

"Y/N, float me over to Ron!" Ginny called out to Y/N but Ron was busy talking to Hermione. Y/N did so and Ron was still oblivious, "Boo!"

"Aah!" Ron jumped back then realized it was Ginny. Y/N lowered Ginny and said the counter-curse, "I nearly shit my pants." Ron slapped his hand against his chest. Y/N, Ginny, and Hermione all laughed at him.

Meanwhile, Harry walked over to Cho who was using her spell on Nigel, "A little higher." Harry pointed in the direction of her wand.

"Maybe you could.." Cho peeked over her shoulder at Harry, "Help me?" She lowered her wand.

"I just did." Harry replied and walked away.

"It was Ginny's idea!" Y/N shouted at Ron who was chasing her, "I promise-" She was cut off when she bumped into someone else's body who quickly caught her, holding her tightly for support.

"Careful, darling." Harry helped her up straight. Y/N looked into his eyes for a second, loving being so close to him.

"Thanks, mate." She let go and continued running away from Ron.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

More days passed and things only got more difficult. Although, Fred and George's pranks did help Dumbledore's Army stay secret.

Umbridge recruited her own army, even though they were mainly Slytherins. Draco chose not to tell Y/N because he had a feeling she'd be in there. Him and Y/N haven't been talking as much since she got her boyfriend, which is expected.

Anyway, Umbridge referred to her helpers as the Inquisitorial Squad. I know, gross. The army continued their practices, disobeying every rule Umbridge made.

"Now, I won't see you all until after the holidays so, just keep practicing on your own as best as you can." Harry twirled the wand in his hands, Ron, Hermione, and Y/N standing beside him.

"And if you stay here this Christmas," Y/N stepped forward, "Make sure you use one of the spells you learned on Harry, every time you see him-"

"Don't.. listen to her." Harry sighed.

The crowd of people laughed as Y/N continued, "Ten galleons for stuns, twenty galleons if it's a-"

"Well done, everyone!" Harry interrupted Y/N and nudged her so she'd stop. The students continued to laugh at the odd couple and started to go their separate ways.

"Guess we'll being seeing you two in the common room, then?" Hermione smirked making Ron do the same.

Y/N looked over to Cho who was stood by the mirror, staring at Cedric's picture. She immediately felt terrible.

Harry, however, didn't notice at all. He was focused on the girl in front of him, "I er.. rewrote that essay-"

"Go comfort your friend." Y/N continued staring at Cho. Harry turned his head in Cho's direction and opened his mouth to respond, "Please, for me?" Y/N gave him puppy eyes.

"You have to snog me first." Harry tried to compromise with her.

"Go do it." Y/N firmly demanded and left the room. Harry sighed and mentally prepared himself for what he'd say as he walked up to Cho. She gave him a weak smile as he approached her calmly.

"Are you alright?" Harry asked her genuinely, "I heard.. Umbridge gave you a rough time the other day."

"Yeah, i'm okay." Cho softly replied, "Anyways, it was worth it." She smiled at Cedric's photo on the mirror, "It's just.. learning all of this makes me wonder if he had known it.." Harry could feel the hurt in her tone.

"Cedric did know this stuff. He was really good- it's just.. Voldemort was better.." Harry admitted to her as she stepped closer. He unnoticeably stepped back when she looked away.

"You're a really good teacher, Harry." Cho complimented with a small grin, "I've never been able to stun before." She nervously whispered to him.

Harry looked around the room just as he heard rustling. They both looked up and noticed the mistletoe that was growing above them.

"Mistletoe.." Cho informed.

"Really?" Harry kept looking between her and the plant while stepping back as she got closer, "I had no clue, wow- Probably full of Nargles, though." He joked.

"What are Nargles?" Cho questioned him.

"No idea.." Harry stopped walking when he had a thought, 'Shouldn't you be telling me?' He asked himself, not even noticing Cho leaning closer to him. He leaned back and turned his head, trying to be as nice as possible.

"Harry!-" Someone called out from the entrance. Harry and Cho turned and noticed Y/N standing there.

Harry's eyes widened but Y/N had an amused smile on her face, "I was going to tell you that Ron found that sweater you lost but.. you seem busy." She giggled and left the room.

Harry was internally screaming at the fact that his girlfriend didn't care about the situation he was in.

"Wow, I've really got to get going." Harry gently moved Cho out of his way.

"To where?" Cho questioned him.

Harry quickly walked towards the exit, "There's- well- that's not important- bye!"

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 6.2K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
187K 5.6K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
204K 7.4K 44
~ Year three ~ Warning: This is the third book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read...
160 11 11
"Thank you." Hermione responded. "Your hair smells of a floral bouquet." Draco was taking a deep breath of her hair with his eyes closed. She didn't...