It's Like You & Me Against th...

By returningloves

Recently, my parents just died. My other relatives weren't available, so I had to move to San Fransokyo. Aunt... More

Chapter 1 - San Fransokyo Aunt Cass & ... Hiro
Chapter 2 - The Awesome Suit (but Baymax is awesomer)
Chapter 3 - First Flight
Chapter 4 - Big Hero 6 (well human form anyways)
Chapter 5 - Big Hero 6
Chapter 6 - Upgrades
Chapter 7 - Superhero Instincts
Chapter 8 - Animation Audition
Chapter 9 - Animation Audition Part 2
Chapter 10 - So Close
Chapter 11 - Everything Will Be Alright
Chapter 12 - Out of It
Chapter 13 - Falling Fast
Chapter 15 - Fifty Grand
Chapter 16 - Secrets & Answers
Chapter 17 - Seeing Things
Chapter 18 - You & Me Against the World
Chapter 19 - Fire
Chapter 20 - Baby
Epilogue
Author's Note + Fun Facts
NEW Hiro x Reader!!

Chapter 14 - The Wedding

14K 409 1.5K
By returningloves

***special chapter! just a little note, I don't go to weddings a lot, and um, I forget and all that, and since I'm just cramming everything fluffy in this, it might be really inaccurate. for a wedding. just uh, bear with me, and pretend it's San Fransokyo's tradition or whatever.

Your POV

     "Ready?!" Honey suddenly cried, throwing open the door as Hiro, Baymax, and I walked downstairs. I shrugged and she just grabbed my hand and pulled me into Wasabi's van.

     "This is going to be so much fun!"

     "Oh boy," I said softly as we reached the mall. I think I heard Wasabi say 'Good Luck' before Honey and Gogo dragged me into the building. "Stop stop stop stop stop!" I cried, but they ignored me.

     We went into the first store and straight into the dress section, and I'll admit, the dresses are killer.

     BUT, they're hella expensive, and I winced as I saw the price tag on a pretty sparkly white dress.

     "Honey? Gogo? Why are we in this section? There are other pretty dresses in clearance part," I pointed out. 

     "I suppose, but it's always nice to look at the fancy dresses too," Gogo countered. Then she started to gush over a simple black dress. "This looks nice right?"

     "Look at this!" Honey cried from a few racks over. Holding up a bright yellow, sweetheart, spaghetti-strap dress, she beamed at us. "What do you think? What do you think? What do you think?"

     "It's cute," Gogo agreed.

     I smiled. "Go try it on!"

     "I'll try it on after I find a few more. It would suck it I found my dress already and not try on others!"

     I'll admit, I actually liked shopping like this. We spent the time running around everywhere in the store and gushed over pretty dresses and ridiculed the horrendous ones. I haven't done this in forever, and definitely not with friends.

     "Gogo! I found one that might look cute on you!" Honey cried. Gogo and I stopped looking at this hideous leopard print, halter-necked dress and scurried over to Honey. There was a cute purple dress waiting for Gogo. It has a scoop neck and has that light kind of fabric that would cover her shoulders. It was tight at the waist and then it was a spread out skirt with multiple layers in violet, pink, and black. I spotted a pair of black kitten heels and ran over to hold it up to Gogo. "What do you think?" I asked. Gogo smiled brightly. 

     The guys came back from shopping for whatever they needed thirty minutes into the trip.

     "Back already?" I asked them.

     "We don't take forever like girls do," Fred said.

     "But then again, guys basically have the same type of clothing. Girls have skirts, pants, and we usually layer things and all that," I retorted. [reading other comments, no, I don't hate Fred, I love him as much as all the other characters, I just find it fun to tease him xD]

     "Ooh, burn," Gogo cried from behind a rack.

     "(Y/N)~! C'mere c'mere c'mere!" Honey called, waving towards me. "It's that (F/C) dress you pointed out to me a few days ago!"

     "Really?!" I exclaimed, rushing towards her as best as I can with the pile of dresses on my arm.

     From behind, I heard Hiro call out, "I thought you didn't like shopping!"

     I turned around and flashed a smile, "I lied. I like it, more or less," and ran to Honey.

     About another thirty minutes, we were all ready to try on the dresses. The boys groaned; they thought we were done.

     Gogo went first. She tried on three of the five she picked out before she started to get impatient and just threw on the one Honey showed to her. Of course, that one was the best. She looks gorgeous, and she looked pretty satisfied too.

     "Give us a spin!" I cried, and she twirled around.

     "You look amazing Gogo!" Honey cried.

     The guys just looked awestruck (especially Wasabi, hurhur). Honey and I gave each other a high five.

     "Your turn Honey," Gogo called from behind the screen. I pushed Honey into the next room and plopped the dresses in her hands. "Have fun!"

     Since Honey had like ten million dresses picked out, it took forever. Some were way too flashy while others were too suggestive. It was almost like a scene out of the movie. She went in and out and then modeling for us. It was really fun. I love the faces she makes.

     Soon though, we were down to the last dress, the first one Honey picked out. "Best for last!" she called.

     "So you mean to tell us we sat here for thirty minutes, watching you try on dresses, while you knew there was this one dress that you really liked?!" the boys cried.

     Honey laughed. "You know you liked it." Forty seconds later, the lock clicked and Honey stepped out.

     "Uwwaaah, you're so pretty!" I gushed. She spun around.

     "You think so?"

     "This is the one," said Gogo. "For sure."    

     "I like the pleats of the skirt," I complimented. "Throw on a cardigan and viola! You're gonna look so pretty!" I squealed.

     "Your turn," Honey and Gogo suddenly said, pushing me into the dressing room. Before they closed the door, they leaned in and whispered to me, "Hiro is going to love this."
     I spluttered in protest, my face heating up, but they just giggled and closed the door. I stared at the door for a good twenty second before changing. Slipping on a pale pink and white dress, I realized that if I'm wearing dresses to this... the burn marks will be showing. Thank goodness I was wearing black tights today, but...

     I shivered. I hope no one will find out.

     "You done in there?" Gogo asked. I turned the knob and stepped out. Honey squealed. "That looks so cute! But..."

     "But..." Baymax mimicked.

     "Something's missing," Wasabi finished.

     "Yeah," Fred agreed.
     I turned to look at Hiro, and he was staring, obviously.

     I got flustered and fumbled back inside. Soon, I came out with a flowy orange dress with gold flowers lining the hem and travelling to pile up on the right side of the skirt. Again, it was cute, but it wasn't the dress (Besides, it was a hundred dollars. Noooo thanks). There was this one dress that made me look like a tomato (Fred insisted I try it on because he picked it out himself) and another one that had looked like a unicorn barfed over it. The design of the dress was nice, but the pattern? Blergh. I liked this one dress where it has a billowy top and the skirt covered my knees, but they all said it was too simple.

     Hiro wasn't giving any thoughts on the dresses, but he just kept on giving me quick smiles, and I'm starting to get scared of what Honey and Gogo said earlier. A few more tries and then I was in my last dress. It was red and had a big bow around my waist. They all agreed that it looked a little too childish.

     "This is my last dress," I told them, smoothing the front down.

     Honey and Gogo's brow furrowed together. "It is? Hold on, we'll find you something..."

     "What about this?" Hiro finally spoke, holding up a strapless, floral dress. "I saw it and I thought it might look nice," he said shyly.

     My heart started to hammer in my chest, but I shrugged coolly and took it from him. "It's better than nothing."

     "But (Y/N), it's strapless," Honey warned. "Are you sure you're comfortable in that?"

     I smiled and walked in. "I'll never know unless I try."

     And yeah, the truth is, I've never worn a strapless dress, but I'm curious if I can. It was the kind that was stretchy at the chest and then had the flowy skirt. It was white in the background and bright magenta flowers were the pattern and the skirt was layered and had the kind that looked like triangles. [sorry, I'm not so good with fashion, and I'm trying my best to describe this xD] A white ribbon wrapped around where the stretchy part ended complete with a bow in the back. It was really cute too. Except Hiro is a guy and he picked it out, so I'm not so sure, but eh, who knows.

     It took me a while to adjust the way the dress was positioned on my breast so that it wouldn't feel uncomfortable. When it finally felt okay, I looked at myself in the mirror. It actually looked really cute and I smiled to myself, bouncing on my toes.

     "You need help in there?" Honey offered.

     "I'm fine!" I replied, a bit of excitement leaking out of my voice. "Ready?"

     "Ooh, this is gonna be good!"

     I opened the door slowly and walked out. Immediately, the girls squealed.

     "Yes!

     "That's perfect!"

     Fred, Baymax, and Wasabi also threw in their comments.

     "Oh man (Y/N), you look adorable!"

     "This is the one."

     "Give us a twirl!"

     Smiling shyly, I did so, and the skirt fanned out. Stopping, I faced Hiro and caught him staring at me, awestruck. It took him a second to regain his composure. "H-Haha, y-yeah, you look really pretty in that dress," he stuttered embarrassedly, running his hand through his hair.

     "You like what you see, don't you?" Wasabi teased, nudging Hiro. Hiro's face rapidly grew red. I'm pretty sure mine did too.

     Fred joined in. "And you're the one that picked the dress out for her too. How did you know? Did you like-"    

     "S-Shut up, Fred!" he cried.

     "So you did?" Fred concluded, wiggling his eyebrows.

     "Hiro!" Honey scolded. "How can you-"

     "I didn't do anything!" he defended.

     "Uh, I'll take this off and we could go pay and all that." I started backing up into the dressing room, but Gogo appeared behind me and pushed me forward. Hiro was also being pushed forward until we were nose to nose. I yelped and hurried back into the dressing room. The other four busted out laughing, and I caught Hiro stunned before closing the door.

     Once I calmed down and got the dress off, I looked at the price tag. "No way! It's only $15!" I exclaimed, totally happy.

     "Not only did you pick out a dress for her, but it's cheap!" I heard Wasabi say. "... I don't know if that's a good thing or not."

     Soon enough, it was the day of the wedding. Honey and Gogo barged into the house an hour before the wedding uninvited and kicked Hiro and Baymax out of our room.

     "We're here!" Honey called. "And we're coming up!"

     "Hello, Honey, Gogo," Aunt Cass greeted. "Are you two and (Y/N) getting ready?"

     "Yes. Wasabi and Fred are going to come pretty soon too."

     Hiro and I were just lazing about, not doing anything. And we were definitely not expecting Honey and Gogo to show up. They literally went up into our room, snatched Hiro and Baymax's suits, and pushed them downstairs, telling them that the room is occupied, go get ready downstairs. Hiro complained but the two girls were like, "Nope, you are staying down there. It's girl's time up here."

     "Ready (Y/N)?" Gogo asked.

     "W-Why don't you get ready first?" I asked.

     They just gave me a face. "We only need to do our hair and makeup, but we need to transform you," Gogo retorted.

     "That sounds like an insult," I joked.

     Honey just smiled and shook her head. "Transforming you for Hiro," she pointed out. I glared at them, even though my face was heating up. They squealed and glomped me. "You do like him!"

     "N-No! I don't!"

     "Admit it!"

     "But I can't if I don't!"

     "Are you sure?"

     "Yes! And I'm pretty sure he doesn't even like me back!"

     "Puhleeze girlfriend! You're just denying everything. Even you had to notice the way he looks at you!"

     "With mock amusement and disgust?"

     "Teenagers these days!" they cried, throwing their hands up. I laughed.

     Gogo and Honey stopped exasperating and stared at me. "You laughed," Gogo pointed out.

     I stopped and looked at them nervously. "Aand?"

     "THAT MEANS YOU LIKE HIM!" Honey screamed out.

     "HOW IN THE WORLD DOES ME LAUGHING CONFIRM THAT I LIKE HIRO?!" I cried out a split second later, maybe a little too loud.

     "BECAUSE IT MEANS THAT YOU REALIZE THE WAY HE LOOKS AT YOU AND FELL FOR HIM A WHILE BACK!" Honey countered.

     "YOU ARE JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS!" I protested.

     "SO YOU DO!"

     "NO I DON'T!"

     "YOU KNOW, I CAN HEAR EVERYTHING!" Hiro shouted from below.

     Honey, Gogo, and I were quiet for a second, blinking at each other, before bursting out laughing.

     "Now hurry up and put that dress on," Honey commanded, shooing me.

     While I was putting on the dress and picked out some kind of jewelry to were, Honey and Gogo finished the rest of their makeup at an alarming pace to start and attack me. I took a deep breath in and told them, "Please don't kill me."

     They chuckled and rolled their eyes.

     "There! Beautiful," Honey said as she removed her hand.

     A little gasp escaped my lips as I took a look at myself in the mirror. Yeah sure I've messed around with my mom's makeup, but since I didn't know how to apply anything, and accidently poked my eye while trying to put on mascara for the first time, I stayed far away from makeup. I blinked a few times, making sure I'm seeing what I'm seeing.

     "You like it?" Gogo asked.

     "I guess?" I replied. It was definitely different.

     "You guess? You gotta give us a yes or no (Y/N)!" Honey exclaimed.

     I looked at myself. They curled my hair into soft rings and pinned back some of the front hair of one of the sides [depending where your hair is parted] to my head with a flower clip that matched my dress. Then they added mascara (which I had trouble adjusting to because it started to irritate me) and I think sparkly neutral eye shadow and finished it with pink gloss. It was simple, but it looks really nice.

     "I like it."

     "Yay!"

     From the first floor Aunt Cass called out to us. "Girls? Are you ready? We're going to leave now!"

     "Yeah we are~" Honey replied and pulled me out of my chair. She giggled and gave me a hug. "Ohhh, just wait until Hiro sees you."

     My heart started to hammer in my chest at the thought. I am wondering what Hiro would think... and if he likes it or not.

     "Don't smudge your makeup," Gogo reminded.

     I heard the lock click from below and the door opened as we walked down the first set of stairs. "We're leaving!"

     "Go!" Gogo said, pushing me into the boys and Aunt Cass' view.

     I stumbled clumsily and sort of crashed into the wall before I righted myself. "I didn't do that," I said to nobody in particular.

     "(Y/N)," Aunt Cass started.

     Nervously, I gave her a grin.

     "You look awesome," Fred and Wasabi said simultaneously with a smile on their face. Wasabi wore a suit while Fred wore a white button down shirt, pants, and completed the look with a superman cape. Baymax was quite dashing with a bow tie around his neck and a vest. Aunt Cass was in a simple red dress and she looks stunning. I heard Gogo and Honey snickering behind me and I snapped my attention to Hiro. He... was staring at me.

     Um, just to mention, with his mouth partially open, and I began to feel self-conscious and started to blush.

     "Aah, um," I stuttered, trying to find something to say in the awkward silence. Instead, Aunt Cass noticed Hiro and just whacked him on the back of his head with her handbag and grinned at me. 

     "Somebody's speechless."

     My face could've gotten ten shades darker.

     The "getting married" part of the wedding was really nice and heartwarming. It took place in a cute little nook of this park and everything was breathtaking. The bride was beautiful; she looks really similar to Honey. She is wearing a princess-like wedding gown with roses on the skirt and many, many layers. The groom was quite handsome, and the couple looks so in love. Honey, who was a bridesmaid (she insisted to come and give me a makeover instead of coming early for the preparations before the wedding for her cousin, who she has to value more than me. I don't know if I was flattered or not. We did come early and saw Rose before, and Honey added her flair to Rose before it started.), beamed so brightly for Rose.

      During the ceremony, I felt someone's hand touch mine, and I flinched. Looking over, I saw it was Hiro who was doing it. He was looking up at the altar with a big grin on his face, so I'm guessing he did this unconsciously. I quickly turned my head back to the soon-to-be-married-couple, my heart pumping uncontrollably. I was judging if I should remove my hand or not for so long that I nearly missed the kiss confirming the couple's marriage. Everyone stood up and clapped, and Hiro's hand slid off mine.

      I don't know if I should be disappointed or relieved.

      But when Rose threw her bouquet, her little 10 year old sister caught it, and everyone's like "Ooh!" She freaked and shoved it to her best friend, who just happened to be a boy. He looked pretty shocked himself and their family started to tease them. 

      Then came the reception, and it was in a fancy-shmancy ballroom of some mansion, and gosh, I was jealous. I wish my wedding would be like this! The ballroom was brightly lit with really high walls in intricate designs carved in. Tables sprinkled the perimeter and the middle of the room was cleared free for dancing later on. Roses and lilies with pink, white, and mint ribbons decorated every table and wall. There was also a big monitor with a slideshow going on of the two couple above a stage set for a band. Instead of the numbers so the guest would know what table to sit at, it was love songs instead. Our table was "Be Your Everything" by Boys Like Girls. I effing love that song. (The bride and groom's table was "I See The Light" and I'm like, asdfghjkl)

      My friends and I spent the first hour (along with everyone else) dining on the amazing food and talking amongst ourselves. Soon enough, the first dance started and it was so dreamy. They were dancing to "Once In A Lifetime" by Landon Austin and it looked like they were in a world of their own. There was even a smoke machine making the dance even more beautiful.

      I wish I'll find someone like that. [and while you were entranced by the dance, Hiro was entranced by you hurhurhur <3]

      Other things happened, and before you knew it, everyone was on the dancefloor. The younger kids ran outside to play tag around the fountain and garden. The dance started off as a simple, but a little more fast-paced waltz with gentlemen tapping on other's shoulders to dance with all the pretty ladies. I refused to get out of my seat when Honey gestured me to dance, but was easily pulled into the dance by a cute, brown haired boy, whose hair is forever falling into his face. My lips tugged into a small smile. I don't dance, but this is sort of fun. Then I got traded off. During the dance, I saw Hiro across the dancefloor, his face always scrunched up into a concentrated look, trying not to trip or step onto his partner's feet. When he looked up with a satisfied look on his face, he then saw me and I gave him a little wave. He grinned back before he tripped, tumbling into his partner, and knocking a few couples down.

      Dork.

      Slowly, people started filtering out of the dancefloor, getting a break, so I followed. I looked over my shoulder to find Hiro. Our eyes locked but instead, I found him being swept back into the dance while he tried to get out.

      "(Y/N)!" a voice cried out. Lifting my head, I saw Honey walking towards me with the bride. I immediately stood up and congratulated her. She smiled at me and thanked me, and then started to fangirl about me. I was flattered, and a little embarrassed. When the fangirling slowly died down, I told her I have a gift for her and ran towards the computer plugged into that huge monitor. I also asked to borrow the mic from the singer.

      "Hey everyone," I greeted and waited for everyone to stop dancing. "So uh, hi. I'm (Y/N) and I'd like to give the newlywed couple something. I recently, uh sorta, moved here, and actually never met the lovely couple, but I would like to wish them a happy future filled with luck, faith, hope, and love. And many kids." A few people laughed. "Aand, as a few of you might know, I... uh, go to SFIT's Animation Studio, and made a little something I'd like for you all to watch."

      "SHE'S THE FULL SCHOLARSHIP WINNER!" Fred shouted from the dessert table.

      "Haha noooo," I lied, shaking my head. "But I hope you all like it, especially the couple."

      I pressed the play button and ran off the stage. Hiro broke through the crowd and appeared in front of me. I gave him a nervous smile and wrung my hands.

      "I hope they'll like it."

      "For sure."

      Someone lowered the light and it became dark as the video was playing.

      So I made a simple cartoon of Rose and her husband. It started as a split screen of them growing up until the day they met, and that's when there were a few more cute scenes until the scene where he proposed. Then there was a wedding and after they ran out of the church, they ran into the sunset, and "They Lived Happily Ever After" wrote across the screen. (I had to ask Honey for her to interview them for me)

      I didn't even see the lights go back on because Rose was crushing me in a hug.

      "I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!" she screamed, shaking me around since she managed to pick me up.

      I gave a little laugh and asked her to release me.

      "Oh, sorry."

      By this time, Rose's husband found us and thanked me for it. I smiled.

      "No problem. It's just something I like to do, not to mention your wife here," I pointed to Rose, "is a fan of me, so why not? Congratulations again."

      "(Y/N)!" Hiro called from a couple of feet away. "Come on!"

      Smiling, I was about to answer but then some lady grabbed Hiro and pulled him back into the dance. My face fell a little. Rose must've seen my face (and heard Hiro) because she waggled her eyebrows. "I saw that little gesture he did during the ceremony," she teased.

      Confused, I blinked at her until she grabbed my hand and patted it. My face immediately flushed, and I gaped at her stupidly. She grinned.

      "Good luck!" she cried, waving her fingers and pulling her husband away, the two giggling to each other. I just stared after them until Gogo dragged me back into the dance. It was now a much faster dance, and I had a little struggle keeping up. But it was fun. [the square dance from Tangled]

      At some point, Baymax entered the dance and everyone cheered. He didn't exactly dance, but at least he tried. It was adorable. He was just being passed from person to person, and if you're his partner, you'd just do a couple of spins before he lets go and spins to a different person.

      "Hi Baymax!" I greeted when our hands connected.

      "Hello (Y/N). Are you having fun?"

      "Yeah, I am. Are you? I didn't know you were a dancer."

      "I am currently downloading dance moves to put in my care giving matrix. Did you know, dancing is a natural stress reliever? That is why people go to parties and dance. Talking to other people, sleeping, and doing things you like works too."

      "Are you saying that I'm stressed?"

      "No, I am just saying."

      "Oh."

      "Have you danced with Hiro yet?" Baymax then asked out of the blue.

      My pulse sped up quickly. "W-What?"

      "Your heart rate has increased dramatically."

      "Shhhh! Baymax!"

      A few people around me gave me a knowing, but amused look. I wanted to die, but thank goodness Hiro wasn't there.

      At least, I sure hope he wasn't.

      "Well, I hope you will end up dancing with him soon."

      "What?!" I screeched, but Baymax moved on to the next person.

      "Baymax!"

      I danced a few more songs, and by this time, I could feel the fatigue. I had a blast, but I didn't get to dance with Hiro... and to be honest, I am curious to know what that's like.

      "Last song!" The singer announced, and the drummer started the beat. I made an effort to stay in, even if I was about to collapse. The song went by in a blur though, faces of partners flashed through my eyes. Then the song picked up even a little bit faster, and I found myself lost in it.

      Then the song stopped, stopping myself along with it. Panting, it took me a second to open my eyes, and I found myself staring into some familiar brown eyes. I smiled. [psh, totally did not steal anything from Tangled]

       "Hi (Y/N)," Hiro said, a quirky smile matching mine. His hand and mine were intertwined in the finished position.

       "Hi Hiro," I said breathlessly.

       Cheering suddenly erupted around us, as everyone just cheered because of all that dancing. Then, for some odd reason, everyone, including Hiro and I, collapsed on the dancefloor, exhausted as heck. Loud laughter echoed in the large room.

       I looked over at Hiro to see his face in a bright smile, laughing along with everyone else, and a warm, fuzzy sensation spread throughout me. Turning my face back to look at the ceiling, I smiled to myself.

       Then I felt someone grab my hand and pull me outside.

       It was Hiro, his wild hair whipping in front of me.

       "Where are we going? My feet hurt!" I complained, but my heart fluttered just a little.

       "I need fresh air," he said and continued to pull me.

       Once we got outside, we dodged the little kids and went to the garden on the right.

       "That was so much fun," I gushed. Hiro gave a small chuckle. "I didn't know you were a dancer," I teased and hopped on a concrete ledge, then twirling around on it and moving deeper into the garden. The place was lit up with lanterns and the dark sky was above us. I took a deep breath and looked up.

       When I realized no one was talking, I looked over at Hiro to see him staring at me. My face heated up and we both looked the other way. I took a couple steps forward and he followed. We walked in silence until I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning around, I see Hiro looking up at me and a small grin was on his face. Then he offered his hand.

        “May I have this dance?”

        A big grin spread across my face and I accepted his hand. “Of course,” I said and he led me across the ledge.

____________________________________________________________________________ 

     Chapter wasn't going to end like this, but eh. It's a cute ending. I like it. You can think of what happens next~

     This is the longest chapter so far. 2 extra long chapters in a row! :) You're welcome.

     This was just for fluff, because I like fluff.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I had fun writing this (uh, sort of dedicated to kibbicakes because she said she likes shopping and I promised her I'd make a shopping chapter)

     *THrows hands up*

Vote, Comment, and Follow!

- Cici

(and after this chapter, the following chapters will actually be about the storyline)

((oh and the dress you're wearing for the wedding, I actually tried on that dress when I was looking for a graduation dress last year. It was really cute, and I actually wanted to buy it. But I thought my mom wouldn't approve, so I didn't even show it to her. Totally regret it now. xD))

(((you know what, you guys are the best. saying that my story is some of your favorites and you can't wait for each update? i am so happy. <3 you have no idea how much it makes me happy. )))

(((And I find it really cool that you guys are mostly artists too. ^^)))

THANK YOU FOR THE 15K READS! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 182 19
Yui Otori doesn't have a perfect life. Yes, she maybe be a super genius and a wiz at robotics, but what she has in smarts she lacks in family. No mot...
81.6K 1.4K 16
Hello hello hello!! I'm back with a new story or more like a one shot book! I actually had a couple of requests for a book like this so I hope I can...
14.2K 390 11
(Y/N) You are a rich girl. You lives in San Fransokyo where you and your family live together at a big high class apartment. Yeah you are rich but th...
750K 35K 46
You seem to be an ordinary freshman at San Fransokyo High. But the thing is, you're not ordinary. With a love for robotics, you're actually a genius...