š“š”šž šŒšššŸš¢šš'š¬ š’šØš§

Ī‘Ļ€ĻŒ Resllyn

ā™› š“š”šž š¦šššŸš¢ššš›šØš¬š¬ ššš§š š­š”šž š¦šØš­š”šžš« šØšŸ š”š¢š¬ šœš”š¢š„š. Emilia agrees to give her ovu... Ī ĪµĻĪ¹ĻƒĻƒĻŒĻ„ĪµĻĪ±

š‘· š‘¹ š‘¶ š‘³ š‘¶ š‘® š‘¼ š‘¬
āœØ š‘Ø š‘¬ š‘ŗ š‘» š‘Æ š‘¬ š‘» š‘° š‘Ŗ āœØ
01 | š“š”š«šžšž š²šžššš«š¬ ššš šØ
02 | šƒšØš§'š­ šžšÆšžš« š­š«š² ššš ššš¢š§
03 | šš„šžššš¬š®š«šž
04 | š‚š¢šššØ ššžš„š„šš
05 | š€ š†šØšØš š„šÆšžš§š¢š§š 
06 | ššØ š’šžš± š…šØš« š“šØš§š¢š š”š­
07 | š’š®š§š§š² šƒššš²
08 | š’š­ššš² šŽšÆšžš«š§š¢š š”š­
09 | šŒšØš¦ š€š§š š’šØš§ šƒššš²?
10 | š‹šØš§š  š“š¢š¦šž ššØ š’šžšž
11 | šˆš¬ šˆš­ š‹šØšÆšž?
12 | šˆš š§šØš«šžš...
13 | š‡šž'š¬ ššššœš¤
14 | š‹š¢š­š­š„šž š•šššœššš­š¢šØš§?
15 | š†šØšØš š“šØ ššž šˆš§š¬š¢ššž šŽšŸ š˜šØš®
16 | š‚šØš§šŸšžš¬š¬š¢š§š  šŒš² š‹šØšÆšž
17 | š„šÆšžš«š²š­š”š¢š§š  šˆš¬ š’šššŸšž ššØš°
18 | š”š© š€š„š„ šš¢š š”š­
20 | š“šØ š“š”šž ššžšššœš”
22 | š“š”šž š’šššŸšž š‡šØš®š¬šž

19 | šŒš² ššžš° š‡šØš¦šž

8.1K 171 85
Ī‘Ļ€ĻŒ Resllyn

E M I L I A

I wake up feeling Damian's dick pocking me. I turn around to have a look at his face. I peck him on the lips. "Wake up" kiss. "I'm" kiss. "Hungry" kiss.

"I'm hungry too" I squeal as he pushes me backwards. "But not for food" He licks his lips.

He looks at my pussy with lustful eyes.

I completely forgot that we were naked.

"Can I ride your thigh?" I saw it once on pornhub and it looked kinda pleasurable.

He smirks and places me on his thigh. I place both of my hands on his stomach and begin to grind. Damian groans and picks his already hard dick in his hand.

"Oh shit baby. You look so good" He moans.

He squeezed one of my breasts and put it in his mouth. His tongue playing with my nipple making me moan louder.

"You have such a fucking gorgeous body" He grunts. He looks so hot with his dick in his hand masturbating himself.

I take his dick in my hand and he places both of his hands on my ass cheeks.

"Come on baby. Cum for me"

Damian moans when his dick spills cum all over my hand. Just looking at the cum dripping from my hand makes me cum in no time.

I lay on too of him with my hand still wrapped around his cock.

"You know. You can unwrap your hand from my dick before I cum again" I gently squeeze his dick and unwrap my hand.

❥❥❥

"Can I do your hair?"

We just finished showering after our adult moment, and Damian wants do dry my hair. So I just nod and hand him the hair dryer.

He combs my hair and drys it.  every one to two minutes he stops the hairdryer to comb my hair so there are no knots in it.

"Why isn't it dry?" He lets a frustrating sigh slip from his mouth. "Why do you have so much hair?" He turns the hair dryer off and looks at me from the mirror.

"Do you want me bald or something?"

"No. No I love your hair, Darling" He kisses me on my head. "Okay. I think it's done"

"Thanks babe" I give him a smile and take his hand. "Now we need to get dressed and eat"

I remember leaving some outfits of mine in his closet so I'm quickly gonna change in one of those outfits.

I choose to put a skirt on with a crop top and some white boots.  I stand in front of the mirror to validate my look -not that I have something else in this closet.

Damian just finished to get ready so we leave the bedroom to head into the kitchen.

"Mommy!" Jax screams when we enter the kitchen and jumps on the high chair.

"Careful baby. You're gonna fall" I pick him up and he shoves my face with kisses. "You missed me baby?"

"Yes! I missed you too mommy?" He asks munching on his bacon.

"Of course I missed you. Can I have some?" I ask pointing to his bacon. He nods eagerly and lets me take a bite of it.

"So I don't exist anymore. Okay I got it" Damian mutters and sits down on his chair and I take the place beside him with Jax on my lap.

"No" Jax says to Damian and turn his attention back to me. "Mommy? You gonna live here now? Please" He asks me and puts a bacon in my mouth.

I chaw and swallow it right after. "Yes baby. But I meed to vet home first"

"Why" He whines and hugs me tightly.

"So I can get my stuff here, okay"

"Okidoki. But Jax coming too" I nod and we all start eating with Jax attention on me, leaving Damian alone with his breakfast.

❥❥❥

"Can we go now?" I was cleaning the table since we finished eating, I didn't want the maid doing it so I did it myself, and Damian was waiting for me so we could get my stuff - with a very impatient Jax beside him.

How did we say it again?

Like father like son?

I finish cleaning the table and wash my hands. "Yeah. We can go now"

The three of us hop into the car and ride to my previous home.

He parks in front of the door and we all get out of the car.

"Wow. Your house is pwetty mommy" Jax takes my hand and guides me to the front door. I open it with my key and we get in.

This is gonna take hours.

❥❥❥

It's been three hours.

And I've already packed all of my clothes, and let me tell you that it was a lot.

So now I have six huge suitcases, and two empty and that's where I'm gonna put my shoes, make up, jewelry etc.

"Mommy! Can I have this?" Jax comes running towards me with a teddy bear in his tiny hand.

"Yes baby you can have it" I kiss the top of his head and go to my bathroom to pick all that's left over to pack.

I see Damian picking something up from one of my drawers. "You want to take this too?" He holds my pink dildo in his hand.

"Yes, I need it" I snatch it from his hand and put it in one of my toilet bags.

"No. Correction you need my dick. Not the dildo"

"I want a dildo too" Jax smiles at the both of us.

"No baby you don't need a dildo" I say to him. This kid overhears too much. Jax nods absently at me as he picks one of my parfumes in his hands.

"He smells at it and grins at me. "You smell like this mommy" Ge hands me the parfume. "We're taking it with us. Along with teddy" and with that he leaves the bathroom.

Damian helps me with my stuff picking everything up and putting it in my toilet bags.

After an hour we finished with the packing of my belongings and some of Damian's men came here to pick everything up en settle everything up at home.

"Is there something you want to take? Like this vase or something?" He asks and looks at that ugly vase that my neighbor bought me.

"No. I don't want to take that or anything else. I think I'm done" He nods and turns the lights off.

He takes Jax's hand and we walk out of my house."What do you wanna do with your house?" Damian asks me.

"I think imma sold it. Or maybe leave it to my sister" He nods at my answer and buckles Jax in the car. He opens the door for me and I mumble a quick thank you.

He starts the car and begins to ride. "It's already 7pm do you guys wanna eat sushi?"

"Yess! I like swushi" Jax smiles and bites on his finger.

Ooh. I can't. My baby looks so cute.

I send him a smile. I would do everything for this little one. "Okay. Sushi it is"

❥❥❥

Damian parks at the parking lot and we get out. I unbuckle Jax and take him in my arms. Damian closes the door and puts his hand on my back.

We get into the restaurant and a server asks for our name. "I made a reservation under Romano" Damian responds.

The server leads us to our table and we sit down. We pick the menus up and decide what we want to eat.

"Do you know what you want to order guys?" Damian asks us while he places the menu back down on the table.

Jax and I both reply with a 'yes' and Damian orders for us.

Poke

Poke

Poke

I stop the conversation I had with Damian. "What's wrong baby?" I ask Jax before he gets the chance to poke me again.

"Can I watch YouTube on your phone?" He shyly asks and fidgets with his fingers.

"Yes you can baby. But when the food arrives you turn it off ok?" He nods and blushes. I give him my phone and the face ID recognizes him. He quickly opens YouTube and puts a video on.

Yeah. He had set his face on the face ID while we were packing.

A few minutes passes and the server places the plates in front of us. Jax quickly turns my phone off and give it back to me.

It looks freaking good.

❥❥❥

Damian just parked in front of the house and we head to the front door.

Dinner was freaking good. Jax also ate a lot so I hope he doesn't get hungry anymore or throw up al the food he ate...

We lay on the couch and Jax lays on top of me. "Momma?" Jax says his voice muffled because his head is squished by my boobs.

I hum and wait till he responds. "Can we bake cookies?" He lifts his head up from my boobs and looks into my eyes.

"Yes of course" We both get up from the couch and go to the kitchen. "Damian! Wanna help us with the cookies?" I ask from the kitchen - or maybe scream.

Damian comes into the kitchen and sits on the stool. "No but I'm gonna watch you two baking cookies"

"So! We need flour!" Jax runs to one of the cabinets and takes a pack of flour out.

I pick everything that we need and put it on the kitchen table.

1 egg
1/2 tsp of baking soda
3/4 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup of Dutch processed cocoa, powder
1 1/4 cup of flour
2 tbsp of granulated sugar
1/4 tsp of salt
1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chip
2 tsp of vanilla extract
And 1/2 cup of  butter

Me and Jax make the cookies while I listen to the conversation between Jax and Damian. They seem pretty close those two and it's really cute to see.

Jax makes forms with the cookie dough and after we're done I put it in the oven for 10 a 15 minutes.

"It smells good" That's what Jax says but I don't smell anything.

We're waiting till it's done while having a little chitchat with each other.

"Momma it dings!" He points at the timer saying it's time to take the cookies out of the oven.

I take them out and we wait five minutes till it's cooled down.

"Okay! Now we can eat the cookies!" Jax screams and takes a cookie in each hand.

This was a good day.

Sooo. I've updated two chapters bc I felt bad that I didn't update in so long. I wanted to say that the drama doesn't start now. So shit is gonna happen on like chapter 29 or something.

GOOD NIGHT GUYS!

Xoxo
~ G I A N N A

Ī£Ļ…Ī½Ī­Ļ‡ĪµĪ¹Ī± Ī‘Ī½Ī¬Ī³Ī½Ļ‰ĻƒĪ·Ļ‚

Ī˜Ī± ĻƒĪ±Ļ‚ Ī±ĻĪ­ĻƒĪµĪ¹ ĪµĻ€ĪÆĻƒĪ·Ļ‚

CLAIMED // 18+ Ī‘Ļ€ĻŒ CHANNELLE

Ī”ĪæĪ¼Ī±Ī½Ļ„Ī¹ĪŗĪ®

1.8M 33.3K 27
24-year-old Elaine Wood wants nothing more than to become pregnant and have her own baby. She's aware that it's too early, but she's saved up enough...
Son of the Boss Ī‘Ļ€ĻŒ MB

Ī”ĪæĪ¼Ī±Ī½Ļ„Ī¹ĪŗĪ®

61.9K 1.6K 33
āŸ” āŸ” āŸ” His eyes seem to glaze over as something unsettling flashes across his face. I don't know what it is but I know I can't concern myself with it...
Her Fate Ī‘Ļ€ĻŒ callmemoon

Ī”ĪæĪ¼Ī±Ī½Ļ„Ī¹ĪŗĪ®

16.8K 407 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
4M 98.9K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...