๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š'๐ฌ ๐’๐จ๐ง

By Resllyn

โ™› ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š๐›๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐. Emilia agrees to give her ovu... More

๐‘ท ๐‘น ๐‘ถ ๐‘ณ ๐‘ถ ๐‘ฎ ๐‘ผ ๐‘ฌ
โœจ ๐‘จ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ ๐‘ป ๐‘ฏ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ช โœจ
01 | ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐จ
02 | ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง
03 | ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
04 | ๐‚๐ข๐š๐จ ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š
05 | ๐€ ๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
06 | ๐๐จ ๐’๐ž๐ฑ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐“๐จ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
07 | ๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ
08 | ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
09 | ๐Œ๐จ๐ฆ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐’๐จ๐ง ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ?
10 | ๐‹๐จ๐ง๐  ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐จ ๐’๐ž๐ž
11 | ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž?
12 | ๐ˆ๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐...
13 | ๐‡๐ž'๐ฌ ๐๐š๐œ๐ค
14 | ๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐•๐š๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง?
15 | ๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐“๐จ ๐๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ
17 | ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐’๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฐ
18 | ๐”๐ฉ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
19 | ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐‡๐จ๐ฆ๐ž
20 | ๐“๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก
22 | ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž

16 | ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž

11.8K 236 168
By Resllyn

D A M I A N

"I said eat your breakfast" I look at Jax who doesn't want to eat his fucking pancakes just because he's excited to go to the beach.

"Daddy no! We have no time" he shakes his head and tries to pull me out of my chair.

"If you don't eat, then we're not going"

He shuts up and looks at Emilia. She opens her arms and picks him up. Jax looks at me and then back at her.

"He said we're not going!" He screams and cries. Fuckkk. He's fucking acting. When he cries he cries tears, but right now he doesn't have fucking tears running down his cheeks. Dramatic kid.

"No baby we're going, just eat your breakfast. We don't want you to faint before we reach the beach, hm" Emilia tries to calm him, and surprisingly he shuts up. He looks around like he just didn't cry like a drama queen.

Lmao...

Emilia puts him in his chair and he finally takes some bites of his breakfast.

❥❥❥

We lay at the lounges on the beach while Jax's running towards the water. We made it, we're finally at the beach. I just couldn't take it anymore with Jax, he couldn't shut up, so he didn't stop talking.

"I'm gonna go check on Jax" I tell her and she hums back and starts reading a book.

I spot Jax with a little girl not far away. I stay quietly behind Jax and listen to what he says to this gril.

"You see this?" He asks the little girl before he continues. "This is a fish" he says like she's too dumb to know what it is. Oh lord.

"You wanna go on a date with me?You are really cute" Jax blurts out and his cheeks reddening.

"No" she runs away.

Jax sits on the ground and looks at the water.

"It's okay buddy. Once you grow up you're gonna have plenty of women's  throwing themselves at you" I rub his back gently.

"But I wanted her" He whines.

"You can't always have what you want"

"But-"

"Come on, we came here to have fun, no?" I look at him and he gives me a toothy smile.

❥❥❥

We had fun at the beach today, but when the clock hit 5pm Jax got hungry. We got home and took a shower and got ourselves dressed. So now we're in the car going to a restaurant.

"Babe, Jax is sleeping" Emilia says as she takes a look at the back seats of the car. I look at him from the rear vieux mirror and see him peacefully sleeping.

Emilia puts her hand on my thigh and crosses her legs. "My pussy is wet, daddy" She whispers and squeezes my tight.

I totally didn't expect that.

I open the glove box while I'm still driving, and pull a vibrator out. "Put this in and keep it till I say that you can take it out" I hand her the vibrator.

"Yes" She says and spreads her legs.

"Yes what?" I want more than just a yes.

She looks at me and smirks. "Yes Damian" She says it in a boring tone. Fucking hell, she's getting punished home.

"Daddy, can you put it in" What the fuck is she playing. Her hand goes to my crotch and squeezes it.

"Take your panties out" She lifts her tight dress till her stomach, and takes her white lacy panties out. She hands me her underwear and spreads her legs.

I put her underwear in my pocket and take the vibrator from her hand. "Spread your legs at my direction"

She turns a bit, so now her pussy is facing me. I put my thumb on her clit and massage it a bit. I put a finger in her and start plumbing in and out of her. I take my finger out and put it in het mouth, she gladly sucks my finger clean.

Now that I got her more wet than she already was, I put the vibrator in her.

"Oh fuck" She moans and throws her head backwards.

I take the mini remote controller and put it at the first level.

❥❥❥

After being parked at the parking we woke Jax up and got into the restaurant.

"What do you wanna eat pretty boy" The waitress asks Jax after she took mine and Emilia's order.

"Fries with chicken fingers, oh oh and Ice tea" She wrote his order ans gave him a candy.

"Thank you" Jax smiles at her.

About thirty minutes later our order arrives at the table. Emilia having a vibrator in her doesn't really help, she's al flushed and ready to moan when the waitress puts her food in front of her.

"Are you okay ma'am?" The waitress asks.

"Ahhmm, yeah yeah. I'm good" she smiles. The waitress nods and leaves.

"Mommy, why are your legs shaking?" Jax asks and bites into a chicken finger after he dipped it into the ketchup.

Hell, this kid is too fucking curious. "Jax what do you want for your birthday?" His birthday is next month and he wanted a party for this year, but his only friend is Aaron so he changed his mind and didn't want it anymore.

"A party! I made new friends, and they are so cool!" he jumps in his seat.

We hear a "uhmph" that clearly comes out of Emilia's mouth. She came all over the chair.

❥❥❥

I pay the bill just when Emilia get out of the restroom. "Okay, we can go now" She smiles.

"Yes, I'm gonna sleep" Jax smiles tiredly. He's probably gonna sleep in the car because I don't know where else he's gonna sleep right now.

We get into the car and I start driving. Not long after Jax falls asleep. "Babe can you please park the car" Emilia suddenly says.

I park the car in a parking parking lot without asking something. "What's wron-" I stop speaking when she spreads her legs and takes the vibrator out. She lets the vibrator fall into the floor and comes to sit on my lap, a leg on each of my sides.

"Fuck me in the car, daddy"

I unbuckle my seat belt and pull my jeans down. She doesn't wait and puts my fucking dick in het pussy.

"You're going to shut up and let me ride you, ok" She moans and begins to ride my cock.

"Don't be too loud. We don't want Jax to wake up and see you half naked, riding my dick" I chuckle.

"Oh fuck babe, harder" I groan and grip her hips, making her move her faster.

I grip her hips harder and lift her up. I speed up, my balls slamming hard on her.

"Oh fuck, daddy" She grabs my balls from behind and squeezes them making me moan.

"Fuck fuck fuckk!" With a hard slam I fill her up with my cum.

"Woah. That was fast" She breaths out chuckling.

"Yeah. It was like a quickie" I kiss her on the lips. "I lov-" I don't go much farther because I'm not sure if she wants to hear the -I love you- from me. I really think I'm in love with her. Is it too soon? I've never fallen in love before, but I know that what I'm feeling for her is much more. Something I've never felt before.

❥❥❥

We had put Jax to bed and now we're heading to our room. I open the door and let Emilia go first inside. She smiles at me and blows a kiss, I close the door behind me and start undressing myself. I take my boxers off too, so now I'm fully naked. I slip under the sheets and wait for Emilia to come out of the bathroom.

She opens the door reviling her in her lacy lingerie. She sits on the side of the bed and unclasp her bra, and then she takes her thong off. She lifts the sheets and gets under it and pulls me to her.

"Hi" she smiles.

I stay still, lost in those beautiful eyes of her. Her skin always so soft and her lips, her lips that feels so soft when you kiss them.

"Hi" I smile. "I want to tell you something, but before I tell you that thing I want you to know that" I want to tell her that I love her. It's now or never. I know that if I don't say it now. I won't have the courage to say it another day.

"Emilia, I- I...euhm-" I clear my throat and she puts her hand on my cheek, caressing it slowly. "I love you".

Her breath hitches. She grins and leans closer to me, and pecks my lips multiple times. "I" kiss "love" kiss "you" kiss "too" kiss.

I grab her from her throat and kiss her hard. I did it. I said that I love her and she said it back!

"So, what was the thing you wanted to say?" I put a serious face on.

"I- euh. Look. I'm in the mafia" I look i to her eyes. "The boss actually"

She says nothing. She just stays quiet. Nothing of us saying something, the room completely quiet.

"I had doubts you know" She finally speaks.

"What do you mean?" I ask curiously.

"One day I was cleaning your walk in closet -don't ask why- and I found a little machine in the end of a drawer. It asked for a password and I typed Jax's birthdate. I swear I didn't expect that it would be correct, I also didn't expect to see what there was behind the drawer, or should I say wall. The whole wall was moving and it showed another room, with full of weapons" She clears her throat. "And from that day I suspected that you were in some gang or something"

I just don't know what to say. "Are you afraid of me?" Is the first thing I ask.

"What no, no I'm not. You didn't do anything to me. Why should I be scared of you"

"Because I'm a mafia boss"

"As I said before Damian. I love you. I won't le you go" she whisper and kisses me passionately.

This is.

The best day of my life actually.

So I finally updated.

Guys. I'm tired of Belgium. I want to live in America...

I didn't update bc I got too much to do for school and I got my first bf 😅.

So I gave too much attention to him and not wattpad...

But this is not happening again. Bc this was way too long for not an update.

I love you guys!

Xoxo
𝙶 𝙸 𝙰 𝙽 𝙽 𝙰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 1.9K 29
๐€๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง๐ง๐š. For 11 years of her life Arianna has been pushed, beaten and forced to become a top assassin. At the age of 5, little Arianna was kid...
1.4M 39.9K 44
[Originally published in 2018 but deleted twice in 2021] [This is the first book of the "Mrs. Mafia" trilogy] Arabella Bianchi was born into the mafi...
4M 99.4K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...
65.4K 1.4K 35
It all started with one night. She was being amiable and agreed to go to the Heat with her best friend. Never in her wildest dreams did she think th...