Shadowed Hearts

By CrystalKim3627

In the bustling streets of Seoul, where glittering skyscrapers cast shadows over the dark secrets hidden belo... More

C1 omo korea
C2 . drugged
C3. we failed
C4. where am I?
C5. Hyung.....
C6 why
C7 I went to Seoul
C8 Congratulations
C9 Welcome
C10 surprise
C11 she's pregnant
C12 baby
C13 I love you
C14 Sunday
C15 jealous
C16 kiss
C17 weekend
C18 I fell in love
C19 are you okay?
C20 Sunday
C21 dodge
C22 Oh My God
C23, blood sweat and tears
C24 promise me
C25. all secrets kept open
C26 Mission
C27 In my hands
C28. into flames
C29 Kim Maria
C30 Bad News
C31. it's them
C32 it's a relief
C33 I missed you
C34 birthday 🎊
C35 Dinner 🍽 (part 1)
C36 Dinner 🍽 (part 2)
C37 it's okay....
C38tomato πŸ…
C39 . restless (P1)
C40 restless (p2)
C41 they....
C42 nightmare
C43 I Am...
C44 is it that?
C45... Given Taken...
C46 : Niki...
C47 house warming...
C48 house warming p2
C49 Spying
C50 I'm okay
C 51 just go..
C52 bye πŸ‘‹
C53 I mean it
C54 WHY??
C55 Mafia's Son
C56 Annyeong
C57.. couple fights
C58 🍽 dining table
C59 teasing
C60 y/n
C62 Way Back Home
C63 what did I do wrong?
C64..SURPRISE!!!! 😜
C65 Parcel .......
C66 what are you hiding?
C67 ignore
C68 appa....
C69 why?
C70.. wedding...
C71 New Life
C72 day 2....
C73. doubts
C74 DUI
C75 100 hours...
C76 will you stay by my side forever?
C77 Trending
C78 permanent solution
C79 Jebal
C80 I dare you
C81
C82 CEO
C83 Cheated On..
C84 mistake
C85 #
C86 MAMA2017
C87 fighting
C88 strange
C89 same scars
C90 NO!!!!
C91 Celebrity Special huh...
C92
C93

C61 pissed.....

12 0 1
By CrystalKim3627

JM : *okay today is their engagement... okay I find it funny.. why...?.. why because a married couple is going to have a engagement... great..    okay.. and we are going back evening....*

TH : [E]oh how to wear it.. *i swear I don't know of what it is.. it's called lungi what is that now....*

dad :[E] why are standing in underwear in the middle of the room?

TH : *oh Fucked up...i take that clothe and cover myself..* [E]appa that.... I.... you... know.....

dad : [E]need help?

TH : *i slowly nodd..  he comes and tucks it inside and then turns me under and twist and turns it and finally tucks it again...* [E]thank you appa....

dad :[E] learn it.... I did as it was your first...

TH :[E] yeah.... *i was literally excited... okay I was fully dressed in while a white shirt and white lungi... okay... I look good in it.. hihihihihi... let me show y/n how good I look... her room door was open and she was wearing her earing and she show me.. her sister was with her...*

Niha :[E] bro in law... awesome..cool....

TH : [E]thank you.... y/n ah how do I look? *i did something appa was doing her lifted the edge and folded it into half and Fuck... it came of..*

Niha :[E] oh my God... *and I quickly run turn around... okay she's insane.*

y/n : *oh God this guy... I quickly pull him inside the room...*[K] what kind of mafia boss are you. ...c'mon tae you should know to manage your clothes...

TH : *oh Fucked up... she was doing it.... help... I'm dying rn... my breathing hitched when she tucked it for the first time... she then went around me with cloth and then came Infront of me... she was literally smirking...*

y/n : [E]what's wrong Jagi?  and problem..

TH : [E]no problem.... absolutely no problem. 

y/n : *whisper*[K] then let's create one for you...

TH : *what?  she tucked it in... this girl is extra ordinary OMG...* [K]y/n your sister is here... stop... what if she sees...

y/n :[E] I dont give a shit...
*he kept breathing heavily... and yeah... rock hard by touch... mission accomplished....*[K] daddy needs to learn his lesson right...?
*i back away..*
[E]be careful next time Mr. Kim..

TH :[E] I will be extra careful... *oh God fuck... what do I do.........

the engagement was finally over... these are the rings we picked.. beautiful right.. okay....

we have had our lunch and we're sitting on the couch.. all we talking about weird y/n moments.. like the funny ones. and then there's me rock hard once morning... everytime I got back to normal the great y/n got me hard again... by the time we were having lunch I recovered from morning she had to continue she rubbed my thighs under the table her hands even went cover my crotch making it rock hard again... oh God... jimin went out after lunch to collect our remaining luggage from the hotel...she throws a cushion on me and sits in the place the cushion was.   we currently changed back our clothes she was in joggers and hoodie... same goes for me.... *

Y/n : [K]it's poking out cover it pabo..

TH: * how the fuck can she be so casual about it... embarrassing... oh God... why does this hurt.....i just can't sit anymore.. why do they hurt... oh lord...... why... God...*

y/n : [K]tae go take a nap..... your face says it all... it's hurts right go sleep... goo..

# help_yourself .

TH : *she makes a hash tag sign and says it * [E]you think its funny... God..

y/n : [E]guess he's angry... hmm... pmff.....

Niha : [E]what were you talking about...?  he looked pissed... so it huh? poor guy...

y/n : [E]I feel bad to... but he deserves it..

.........................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 257 28
She is darkness, he is light. They say darkness vanishes when the sun shines, but that's a lie. The light blazes so fiercely that it blinds, hiding t...
1.6K 131 41
❝You are getting married to him within some weeks and that's it.❞ β•­β”‰β”‰β”…β”„β”„β”ˆβ—¦ΰ³‹ β€’β—¦β₯β€’β—¦ Years later BTS have found their soulmates, except for 2: Jin and...
1.4M 38.9K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
22K 1.3K 34
"My past is really none of your concern, Jeon," I replied as I mimicked his posture by leaning closer as well. "What's the matter, shorty? Got someth...