Shadowed Hearts

By CrystalKim3627

In the bustling streets of Seoul, where glittering skyscrapers cast shadows over the dark secrets hidden belo... More

C1 omo korea
C2 . drugged
C3. we failed
C4. where am I?
C5. Hyung.....
C6 why
C7 I went to Seoul
C8 Congratulations
C9 Welcome
C10 surprise
C11 she's pregnant
C12 baby
C13 I love you
C14 Sunday
C15 jealous
C16 kiss
C17 weekend
C18 I fell in love
C19 are you okay?
C20 Sunday
C21 dodge
C22 Oh My God
C23, blood sweat and tears
C24 promise me
C25. all secrets kept open
C26 Mission
C27 In my hands
C28. into flames
C29 Kim Maria
C30 Bad News
C31. it's them
C32 it's a relief
C33 I missed you
C34 birthday 🎊
C35 Dinner 🍽 (part 1)
C36 Dinner 🍽 (part 2)
C37 it's okay....
C38tomato πŸ…
C39 . restless (P1)
C40 restless (p2)
C41 they....
C42 nightmare
C43 I Am...
C44 is it that?
C46 : Niki...
C47 house warming...
C48 house warming p2
C49 Spying
C50 I'm okay
C 51 just go..
C52 bye πŸ‘‹
C53 I mean it
C54 WHY??
C55 Mafia's Son
C56 Annyeong
C57.. couple fights
C58 🍽 dining table
C59 teasing
C60 y/n
C61 pissed.....
C62 Way Back Home
C63 what did I do wrong?
C64..SURPRISE!!!! 😜
C65 Parcel .......
C66 what are you hiding?
C67 ignore
C68 appa....
C69 why?
C70.. wedding...
C71 New Life
C72 day 2....
C73. doubts
C74 DUI
C75 100 hours...
C76 will you stay by my side forever?
C77 Trending
C78 permanent solution
C79 Jebal
C80 I dare you
C81
C82 CEO
C83 Cheated On..
C84 mistake
C85 #
C86 MAMA2017
C87 fighting
C88 strange
C89 same scars
C90 NO!!!!
C91 Celebrity Special huh...
C92
C93

C45... Given Taken...

9 1 2
By CrystalKim3627

y/n : *i woke up in taes arms.. I slowly get off his grip and take a shower to calm myself down the angry and frustration inside me is at its peak... I need to keep calm... I got dressed and was about to comb my hair when the brush fell down... I turned around to see Taehyung still sleeping.. good I don't need to bend them... I pull it to back to my hands.. and start brushing my hair again... *

TH : *i woke up when I felt empty... I slowly opened my eyes to see y/n completely dressed and combing her hair when the brush fell down she sighed feeling frustrated and then turned around I quickly pretended to be asleep and she then lowered her hand... the comb was in air and reached her hand... and she combed her hair casually...now I know why you were selected y/n... unless you have a spiritual, upright and strong as well as a rich soul spells and nothing work.. it gets in the hand of people who dedicate thier life's for it... okay... how do I know?  I told you guys my moms a witch and do you think I don't know them... I know them very well... my mother taught me the spells when my dad taught me how to fight with my grandfather who taught me how to be a real leader... someone like y/n... she surely walked on my grandfathers footsteps for sure.. a leader who sees all the members equally and praises and criticizes at the right time to keep the spirit of the members upright... I was so involved of thinking about them when she shook...*

Y/n : tae.. wake up you have to go to work... tae... Yyahhh..

TH : *i pulled her on me* good morning Jagi...

y/n : good morning to you too.. but I'm already ready because my Saturdays work from home is still pending so if you let me go I would complete them..

TH : it's okay baby..

y/n : no it's not... *i got off him and corrected my posture...*
I'm leaving jagi... see you in the office...
*i peck his lips*
bye... I'll have breakfast on the way... soyong will drop me.. bye

TH : one more

y/n : *he started pouting like a baby...
I pecked his lips.. once again...*

TH : okay last one pwease...

y/n : ahh.. Jinjja how can anyone ignore a baby like you... *i cup his cheeks and peck him but this guy...*

TH : *i put my hands on her waist and pull her on my lap and kiss her... she gave in within seconds and we break apart after some time.... I connect our foreheads.*
I'll be in the office real quick... wait for me.. but y/n one last one....
*she got off my lap... and said something and went out... *

y/n : sadashivanige ade Gyana...*which means no matter where where and how thinking one and only one thing..

I come back and peck his cheeks and run out... stumbling on my heels I come out to see soyong waiting.. *

TH : * aiissh this girl.... I feel my cheeks heating up...*

............

y/n : morning..

SY : *she enters the car and greets me* morning...

*the car ride was silent because she was working on something so I didn't bother her *

Y/n : Yong buy me a coffee..

SY : uh okay... but your fever..

y/n : perfectly okay.. *wondering why she  asked because I prefer cold coffee..*

thank you Yong...

SY : *we finally reached to the office building... which was empty.. and mostly few people on night shift leaving...*
we are here... want me to help you..

y/n : Ani I'll go on my own... bye Yong

SY : bye ri-- I mean y/n

y/n : be careful next time...

SY : oh OK..

y/n : * I was going to the lift when someone stopped me, the person held my hand with the coffee making it land of the floor.. I hate it when someone touches me without my permission*
what on earth do you think your doing park hyungsik?

hyungsik : y/n listen to us.. why didn't you pick your call yesterday? we called u all day and when we went to your apartment it was trashed we were worried and informed the police.. is so

y/n : *i yank my hands of him..* ahh... why do you do things that make me work my ass out.. seriously..

*he caught my hand again and twisted and turned it *

hyungsik : are you hurt anywhere

unnie3 : let's go to the hospital

oppa5 : she looks fine..

SY : PARK HYUNGSIK HANDS OFF HER.. I SAID HANDS OFF HER..
*i catch his hands and turn him around with his hands in the back* how dare you?

y/n : let go..

SY : be happy y/n said to let go.. you go upstairs I'll send you another coffee..

y/n : not in mood for it.. just make sure everything goes as decided.. why didn't you leave but?

SY : I forgot to give to this.. and this ofcourse..

y/n : what is that?

SY : this is keys of your new apartment and this is the thing which was in your house... I'll take your leave... I'm a bit busy today... I'm working for two people at the same time... bye take care... need anything one call and I'm here..

Unnie3 : *saying so soyong rushed out*
oh y/n did you have your breakfast?

y/n : it's none of you people's business.. I'm busy....

.........

unnie2 : see she's angry...? wait does she know it's us...

hyungsik : no way... she's a decent person I don't think she'll come to know about it ...second she might be in a bad mood.. ahh my shoulder.. that soyong's stronger than she looks...

oppa5 : with how she did it I thought she dislocated your shoulder but indeed she showed mercy..

unnie3 : it's not the time for it...

............

Unnie 3 :*the first quarter of working hours done but till then y/n ignored us... its not like she tried she just easily did it.. just spoke. to us work related stuff.. she came out her office seeing me jeon outside..*

y/n : jungkook sshi... one minute please..

JK : what is it y/n sshi...

y/n : it. would be good if you take today's intern interview...

JK : why though?

y/n : because Given taken is a good song and it's worth the money...

JK : what?  *i asked utterly confused*
okay I get it.. *its a code.. so I need to get the person who says the code as a Intern there are 5 people and we need to select among them... she's up-to something and I think it's good if I go. with her.. because her main aim is hyungs safety...* given taken, Is it.... okay..

*she bows and goes back to her cabin...
.........
I'm currently taking the interview it's the 4 th guy till now no one gave the code... another guy *

IU : Annyeonghaseyo I'm Ji eun the assistant head of intern department...

??? : yeah... Annyeonghaseyo I'm Niki.. nice to meet you mam...

JK : I'm jeon jungkook the head of intern department..please introduce yourselves..

Niki : yeah.. myself Niki.. and... given taken is a good song and it's worth the money...

IU : what are you talking?

JK : bingo it's him... your selected...

IU : Mr jeon..

JK : he'll work in hyungs floor.. and..

IU : kook?  really... influence?

JK : Ji eun I'm busy... don't bother he's selecting... Niki go with Ji eun and Ji eun he'll work in taehyungie hyungs section. I'm done.... I have some personal work..

work hard Niki...

Niki : yeah Mr jeon...

IU : follow me......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 4.9K 82
The story follows Min Y/N and Kim Taehyung, two rivals who are bound to marry to solve the ties between the two families. Their marriage was arranged...
8.8K 361 21
𝐈𝐭 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝.! β€’ In the glamorous kingdoms of fashion and K-pop, the lives of Park Sua, Kim Taehyung, and Jeon...
1.6K 131 41
❝You are getting married to him within some weeks and that's it.❞ β•­β”‰β”‰β”…β”„β”„β”ˆβ—¦ΰ³‹ β€’β—¦β₯β€’β—¦ Years later BTS have found their soulmates, except for 2: Jin and...
51.5K 2.3K 60
PART ONE IN THE 'KIM TAEHYUNG' SERIES ________________________________________ Colour stained her cheeks when the familiar scent drawled nearer. The...