Possessive Boys Squad [COMPLE...

Von 4everblueming

A protective boys squad turned into possessive boys squad only for Hinata Shoyo. "Note: I don't own Haikyuu... Mehr

0 ■ P r o l o g u e
1 ■ Him
2 ■ Thirst
3 ■ Show
4 ■ Meet
5 ■ Attractive
6 ■ Tattoo
7 ■ Rules
8 ■ Warning
9 ■ Invited
10 ■ Heat
11 ■ Tease
12 ■ Boyfriends
13 ■ Fans
14 ■ Enemy
15 ■ Model
16 ■ Dream
17 ■ Complicate
18 ■ Dirty
19 ■ Crazy
20 ■ Flashback
21 ■ Annoying
22 ■ Hotaru
23 ■ Trap
24 ■ Find
26 ■ End

25 ■ Finish

1.9K 75 65
Von 4everblueming

[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]

"Anyway, I don't care if they died."
~Y/N L

[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]

H I N A T A ' S  P O V

"Look what we have here, my love. A guests? From what I remember I didn't invite your pathetic boyfriends." Shawn said in venom voice and his grips on my wrist is getting tighten.

I swear his holding is so damn hurt like burn hell...

"YOUR LOVE!!?!??!" My boyfriend yelled in mad tone glaring at Shawn except Aone and Sugawara looking at me with worried face.

"You fucking scum!!!" Sakusa growled, giving death glare to Shawn.

"Let go of OUR Hinata!!!" Daichi shouted.

"Since when di---*Bang* *Bang*" I got eyes widen in scared when I heard suddenly a gunshot to Sugawara's direction who suddenly back away too fast.

How? Where did that come from?!

"Damn you Shawn, are you trying to kill my boyfriends!?" I cursed at Shawn and glaring at him but all he did on his face is smirked at me and my boyfriends.

"Maybe? So that, your boyfriends will die here infront of you as well as I will make you mine forever. Ahh~ Can't wait to see your adorable face when you're begging being in pain." I got terrified of what he said, but I still

I realized it was snipers' doing, means it's Shawn's mens hiding far away from here in beach.

"Oops, that's were your going to stay. If you cross over the red line where you're all standing, you're dead. Bye bye to my love." Shawn michiveously smirked at them while still holding firmly my waist, while me still looking at my boyfriends with too much worry.

I'm really glad he didn't get shot...

That gave me almost a heart attack...

I'm really scared right now...

T H I R D  P O V

Meanwhile, Hinata's boyfriends are feeling full of rage and they want to save their boyfriend as much as possible from the psycho guy.

"Calm down a bit, we have no fight against him." Asahi said with his calm yet fierce expression.

"He's right, I think so many his mens are hiding and surrounding us." Osamu said.

"Where?" Kageyama said in a bit impatient tone, still staring at their boyfriend but at the same he got irritated as hell when he saw Shawn holding Shoyo's waist too tight.

"From building, a corner places or a building far away from us using their sniper guns where they can hide and easily to shoot us." Kenma said in calm tone yet he have dangerous death glare at Shawn.

Suddenly a black expensive car arrived infront of them, as the man get out from the car before walking to infront of Shawn with his smug face.

"Mr. Daishima?" Shawn said in unbelievable tone and he didn't expect him to be arrived too soon.

*So it's Hinata's ex-dad...* The boys' thought

"Did you run away again huh? You fucking coward." Shawn said at Mr. Daishima who's just staring at Hinata who's with his terrified expression.

"SHUT UP, and hello to you my ex-fucking slut son. I'm not surprised you have this many boys to suck you off huh?" Mr. Daishima grabbed Hinata's hair which make him yelped in pain with his almost tearing eyes.

Suddenly, Hinata noticed something a shining from the building where Shawn's mens are targeting to shoot his boyfriends anytime they make a wrong move but this person is familiar to him which it's Y/N which make him got eyes widen in surprised and signalling him to escape before he nodded at her but how he can escape when Shawn's holding too tight.

*Wait...did Y/N just knocked out Shawn's mens in every corner of building where they are hiding!?* Hinata's thought.

While Shawn still holding Hinata with his gun pointing behind his waist and Mr. Daishima talking each other of how they're going to escape and get rid of the people who try to get in their especially Hinata's boyfriends and Y/N, until something unexpected infront of them when a bomb smoke was thrown to them as everything they see were too thick smoke and Hinata didn't waste a time before he kick Shawn's stomach using back of elbow when Shawn's distracted before he escaped from Shawn and his ex-dad, but Hinata didn't know Shawn got recovered from the bomb smoke and ready to shoot him but someone covered him as the loud bang can be heard as everyone got surprised except Shawn and Daishima.

Bokuto got shot instead of Hinata, who's panicking in afraid but at the same time Sakusa shot Mr. Daishima's right arm and he also shot Shawn's right hand arm and left leg, he's been wanting to kill Shawn for trying to steal their Hinata from them but he calmed his self before anything gets worse.

"HOLD HIM DOWN! FUCKING HOLD HIM DOWN!" Y/N growled in mad tone who suddenly appeared out of nowhere after she knocked down all Shawn's mens from the building, while she's pointing her gun at Mr. Daishima who groaning in pain got pinned down by Mr. Haruki's mens.

"Seriously, Sakusa? Well anyway, I don't care if they died." Y/N said while grinning.

"What? Since he don't have mercy on us, well I don't. It's fucking unfair if he's not harm." Sakusa rolled his eyes before putting his gun to his pocket and also alcohol will never forget to use before he walked to Hinata.

"BOKUTO!/Bokuto-san!" Other boys said in terrified and surprised tone before running to Hinata who's already crying and holding Bokuto's face.

"HEY!! DON'T FUCKING DIE!!!" Konoha yelled while trying to control his emotion to not cry.

"I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU DIED!" Kuroo said in frustrated tone.

*Seriously, Kuroo?* Kenma's thought with his unbelievable expression.

"Hey, hubby Kuroo. That's bad to say!!!!" Hinata cried more while hugging Bokuto's unconcsious body.

"Damn you Kuroo! You make our Hinata cry more!!!" Iwaizumi said in annoyed tone as he smacked Kuroo's head, while Kuroo got eyes widen in worry.

"Hush! I'm sorry!!! Sorry, babe!!!" Kuroo apologized immediately to Hinata with his panicking expression.

"HURRY! WHERE'S THE DAMN AMBULANCE!?!" Atsumu said in impatient tone as the ambulance arrived before they take Bokuto's unconscious body and immediately went to Hospital, leaving Y/N and Mr. Haruki's mens.

"Hahahaha, you finally showed up huh? Haruki Hinata." Mr. Daishima said in annoyed tone while glaring at Mr. Haruki who just appeared out of nowhere after Hinata and his boyfriends left, also the smoke is gone too.

"You're going to pay for what you did crimes in those past especially harming my family, Daishima." Mr. Haruki said in venom tone also glaring back at him.

"Take them to my private jail." Mr. Haruki's mens nodded at his order before they cuffed Mr. Daishima who's yelling cursed words and so mad while they take Shawn's body who suddenly went unconscious because of Sakusa's gunshot.

"What about Shaun and Hiro?" Y/N asked.

"Kiara and Hotaru already took them to my private jail, and I have important to ask them." Mr. Haruki said in calming tone but Y/N got pissed off when she hears Hotaru's name.

"How come Hotaru Akabane is---" She got cut off when Mr. Haruki just ignored her.

"HEY??!" Y/N yelled.

"Just remember him! He's been spy since he was little kid!" Mr. Haruki said while waving goodbye to Y/N who just sighed in disbelief.

Back to Hospital, where Hinata was still crying but Sugawara is trying to calm him down while Hoshiumi is giving him a hug or wiping his tears as they're waiting outside of operation room and it's already been 3 hours ago.

Until a doctor walked out from the operation room as Hinata and others looks at him waiting for his response before doctor take off his mask with his sad expression.

"I'm very sorry to say this, we did try our best but still he didn't survive---" The doctor got cut off when Kuroo suddenly grabbed his collar with his tearing eyes and mad expression.

"FUCKING EXCUSE ME!?!! ARE YOU SAYING HE'S DEAD!?!!" Kuroo yelled in mad tone but Daichi quickly hold him down and get away from the doctor.

"NOOO!!!!! He's not dead!!! Bokuto-san is not dead!!! Please!!" Hinata cried more as Sugawara, Akaashi and others cried too.

"Sadly, Mr. Bokuto is dead----"

Extra Scene:

[Y/N suddenly throw her popcorns and almost breaking her phone after what she read.

"What the fucking tea is this!?! Author!?! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL SOME READERS CAUSED OF DEPRESSION!? ESPECIALLY BOKUTO!?! FUCKING SERIOUSLY!?!" Y/N glared at Author who suddenly got startled by her dragon mode and the Author's ears feel like the eardrums are broken because of Y/N's loud voice.

"Woah calm down, I'm going to erase okay!? Don't try to burn my room! Seriously, I was just kidding about this part that Bokuto is dead but I swear I'm not going to do this damn joke." Author sighed in defeated tone and also shivering a bit scared because of Y/N's intense stares.

"YOU BETTER WRITE THE HAPPY ENDING FOR HINATA SHOYO!!! I can't wait to see their future adorable kids!!!" Y/N suddenly went from dragon mode into a crazy fan girl while grinning in 3 seconds.

"Yeah, yeah, I already made my mind for that part... Ahem, sorry for that. Peace baby~" Author said before continued to write.]

End of Extra Scene...

The doctor walked out from the operation room before he take off his clothes as Hinata who have puffed eyes caused by crying too much and others stand up waiting for his response.

"The operation went successful." The doctor said as they all got relieved and at the same time happy especially Hinata who suddenly started to cry again.

"Stop crying boke!!! He's alive okay?!" Kageyama said.

"It's just a tears of happiness, seriously Kageyama." Sugawara said before Kageyama hugged Hinata and patting his head while he's crying on Kageyama's hard chest.

*After 2 years later*

Y / N ' S  P O V

*At Mr. Haruki's Spy Company*

"Finally, I'm done with my mission." I yawned a little before going to Mr. Haruki to report him about my mission.

When I was going to knock on the door suddenly the door opened too fast which I didn't stopped myself from knocking, so I just knocked twice on the person's hard chest which make me surprised when I saw who is it.

It's Hotaru Akabane!!!

I quickly turn away from him pretending I didn't nothing wrong.

"Psst...Y/N. You just touched my chest huh?" He suddenly whispered in my right ear from behind which make shivered.

"HEY, IT'S ACCIDENT! So back off!" I was going to push him away when he's too fast to grab my right wrist and hold my waist closer to him.

W-W-What t-th-the he-h-helll!?!!!!!

"Let me go, you jerk." I annoying smiled at him.

"As if." Hotaru said in teasing tone.

"PAKYU KA" I kicked hard his precious down there where it's not going to shine before he groaned in pain.

And shit...what did I say? But I feel like that was a curse words...

"Damn you, Y/N! Why did you do that to my junior!?" Hotaru glared at me yet he's in pain still holding his junior.

"You're annoying." I glared back at him before I entered Mr. Haruki's office before I noticed Mr. Haruki looking at me confused after I closed the door.

"What was that noise?" He asked.

"Nothing some annoying rat, by the way I'm going to quit now." I said without hesitation looking at him.

"Good, if that's your choice. You want to live a normal life, don't you?" I nodded of what he said.

"Yes, I can finally be in peace life to live and I avenged my family for what the twins did to them." I said in calming tone while smiling.

"You're free to go or do whatever you want." He said with his calming smile no---more like familiar to Hinata's smile.

"How about you? Are you not going to meet your family?" I asked in curious tone.

"I need to make sure Daishima is in jail forever, I don't want him to escape again like last time using dirty tricks and try to harm my family again." He said in serious tone.

"Is that so? Then goodluck, but you better attend in your son's wedding."

"Wh-what? My son Hinata is getting married now? With who? When?" Mr. Haruki got surprised with his eyes widen looking at me.

"Dunno, ask your wife Mrs. Hinata why don't you go back already? Mrs. Hinata also excited for Shoyo's wedding and ahem...he's marrying his 35 boyfriends." I said like it's nothing wrong but I noticed Mr. Haruki's expression turned into shocked expression and he looks like he's gonna passed out when I mentioned '35 boyfriends'.

"I need to meet my son's boyfriends." He suddenly turned into a protective dad.

"Yeah sure, I bet him is eavesdropping us. It's so damn annoying." I said in irritated tone while rolling my eyes.

"Hotaru likes you so much." Mr. Haruki said in teasing tone .

"Oh whatever he's still making me annoyed!" Oh I just remembered something....I need to go to mansion...

T H I R D P O V

Back to Mansion where Hinata and his boyfriends are having sweet moments since they have no more problems after that incident last year. Everything went too fast that Hinata's wedding is already prepared for Saturday, they already invited their families, close friends, even the volleyball players, and other relatives. Meanwhile, Hinata and his boyfriends were watching a Marvel movie. Hinata was eating since he's hungry again after he already eat his breakfast earlier and his boyfriends were busy thinking about their future children and house, but their main question is....

*Can Hinata handle all their childs at one time? Especially being pregnant?* The boys' thought while secretly blushing and looking at their boyfriend Hinata who's too focused watching the movie.

Until....

"Let us have sex with you again, Chibi-chan~" Oikawa said in seductive tone out of nowhere which make Hinata heard it with his adorable eyes widen and blushing.

"Wha-!? *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH*" Hinata coughed many times as Aone quickly give him a water before trying to calm him down then glared at Oikawa.

"Trashykawa, why would you say that where Hinata is middle of eating?!" Iwaizumi scolded as he smacked Oikawa's head.

"Are you trying to kill him?" Hanamaki said in dead serious.

"I'm so sorry, but it's make me horny when I'm watching him that he's eating the big jumbo hotdog." Oikawa give a piece sign with his teasing expression.

"Same here, I can imagine it." Kuroo smirked as Bokuto nodded.

"Stop with that! You see this?" Sugawara said in irritated tone while glaring at them and holding a knife which their eyes widen and keep their mouth close.

*Where did he get that knife?!* Kuroo, Bokuto and Oikawa's thought.

"No, I don't want to do it today. Maybe during our honeymoon since we're going to have fun right? And I still can't believe you all are teasing me yesterday which it's painful for me." Hinata said in unbelievable tone while pouting his lips and eating his jumbo hot dogs which it's 5 pieces then the boys are gulping and looking away trying to forget their dirty minds.

Suddenly they got startled like a scaredy kid, by the door busted open, revealing Y/N with her grinning face and wearing a casual clothes then her messy hair bun.

"HEY THE WEDDING DRE---*COUGH* I MEAN YOUR WEDDING SUIT IS ALREADY PREPARED! I FINISHED IT!" Y/N said full of excitement before she closed the door then went to Hinata where his boyfriends is sitting and chilling in living room.

"Y/N as always so loud and excited." Hinata chuckled.

"Of course!! Who won't be excited for Shoyo's wedding on Saturday!?!!!" Y/N shouted in excitement with her sparkling eyes until the door busted open again by a familiar guy and a girl.

*Don't you have mercy!?* The door's irritated thought.

*Seriously, the door---* Sugawara's thought got cut off when a familiar voice speak.

"Congrats bro's!!!"

"Congratulations, Hinata!"

"Tanaka-san!? Kiyoko-san??!! And who's this...waah!!! So cute!!!" Hinata's eyes got sparkled and saw a little girl hiding behind Kiyoko's legs before he went to child and looks at her with his smiling expression.

Tanaka and Kiyoko are already married last year, they were all invited and they can't forget how much fun moment they did.

"You have already child!?" The boys shouted  in surprised tone at the same time when suddenly they went silent as they saw their wifey Hinata looks so happy to see the child of Tanaka and Kiyoko.

"What's her name?" Hinata asked Kiyoko and Tanaka.

"Suzuki Tanaka." They both said in unison.

"Awww...what a cute name! Hello, Suzuki! I'm Hinata Shoyo! I'm your uncle! You're so adorable!" Hinata giggled which make Suzuki got shy but at the same time she already likes Hinata because of his orange fluffy hair as she walk closer to him before hugging Hinata's legs like a koala and looks at Hinata with her puppy eyes.

Hinata feels like his heart is bursted by her cuteness before he picked her up to carry and smiled again at Shizuki.

*Awww...so damn cute!!!* All boys' and Kiyoko's thought while grinning at their cuteness meanwhile Y/N already have nosebleed by seeing them.

"Ara ara, looks Hinata what you did to your boyfriend. They're already thinking of their future children with you." Y/N said in teasing tone while wiping her nosebleed with her own tissue since Sakusa doesn't want give her a piece of tissue.

*I wanna have child with him* Boys' thought while staring too focus on their Hinata's then imagining him is pregnant with them.

T O B E C O N T I N U E D~

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

264K 7.8K 28
Hinata was being bullied but didn't want to worry anyone so he keept it a secret. That is until the bully took it too far. Kageyama promises to prote...
75.7K 2K 20
The Karasuno Volleyball Club will have a trip during summer break as a way of relaxing. They decide to go to the beach for a week and have the time o...
99.5K 4.5K 9
"Hinata, do you like Kageyama?" "Uh.. yeah. A-As in, I like him as a teammate! A.. friend." "No, he meant like like. You know. Love." - Bot...
296K 10.8K 41
Shoyo Hinata, has always been lazy in his childhood years, thats why there is always someone who needs to take care of him. Shoyo joins the Volleybal...