𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝑩𝒚 𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊�...

By fangirl_hiraea

ᴀɴ ᴀᴜ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴜɴɪqᴜᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴋ /ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ ɪɴ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱ... More

!!Notice For Readers!!
!!NOTICE FOR READERS🦋!!
Foreword
All About Enhypen's Soulmate 🦋
°Lilly x Idols Interaction°
°Lilly guesting on shows°
°formula of their relationship°
¦¦\\¦¦ 🔹🔹𝙑𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚🔹🔹 ¦¦\\¦¦
¦¦\\¦¦🔸🔸 𝙑𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚🔸🔸 ¦¦\\¦¦
¦¦\\¦¦🔹🔹 𝙑𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 🔹🔹¦¦\\¦¦
¦¦\\¦¦ 🔸🔸𝙑𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚🔸🔸 ¦¦\\¦¦
🦋 Lilly's Haven 🦋
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 & 𝐄𝐍-𝐓𝐄𝐑 🔑
EN-Note 📝
🦋 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐊 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 🦋
ʙᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ 🦋 ᴋᴋ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ 🦋 ᴛʜᴜᴍʙ(3x)
🦋𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏🦋
𝕋𝕏𝕋 & 𝔼ℕ- ℙ𝕃𝔸𝕐𝔾ℝ𝕆𝕌ℕ𝔻 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝
𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 [ 𝔼ℕ- &ℍ𝕀 𝟚 ]
EN'OCLOCK
EN'OCLOCK
EN'OCLOCK
EN'OCLOCK
EN'OCLOCK
𝗝𝗮𝘆-𝗙𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻
Prologue 🦋
Chapter 01 🦋
Chapter 02 🦋
Chapter 03 🦋
Chapter 04 🦋
Chapter 05🦋
Chapter 06🦋
Chapter 07🦋
Chapter 08🦋
Chapter 09🦋
Chapter 10🦋
Chapter 11🦋
Chapter 12 🦋
Chapter 13 🦋
Chapter 14 🦋
Chapter 15 🦋
Chapter 16 🦋
Chapter 17🦋
Chapter 18🦋
Chapter 19 🦋
Chapter 20 🦋
Chapter 21 🦋
Chapter 22🦋
𝗕𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 : 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter 23 🦋
Chapter 24 🦋
Chapter 25🦋
Chapter 26 🦋
Chapter 27 🦋
Chapter 28 🦋
Chapter 29 🦋
Chapter 30 🦋
Chapter 31 🦋
Chapter 32 🦋
Chapter 33 🦋
Chapter 34 🦋
Chapter 35 🦋
Chapter 36 🦋
Chapted 37 🦋
Chapter 38 🦋
Chapter 39 🦋
Chapter 40 🦋
Chapter 41 🦋
Chapter 42 🦋
Chapter 43 🦋
Chapter 44 🦋
Chapter 45 🦋
Chapter 46 🦋
Chapter 47🦋
Chapter 48 🦋
Chapter 49 🦋
Chapter 50 🦋
Chapter 51 🦋
Chapter 52 🦋
Chapter 53 🦋
Chapter 54 🦋
Chapter 55 🦋
Chapter 56 🦋
✧*:・゚♛𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 : 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡♚ *:・゚✧
Chapter 57 🦋
Chapter 58 🦋
Chapted 59 🦋
Chapted 60 🦋
Chapter 61 🦋
Chapter 62 🦋
Chapter 63 🦋
Chapter 64 🦋
Chapter 65 🦋
Chapter 66 🦋
Chapter 67 🦋
Chapter 68 🦋
Chapter 69 🦋
Chapter 70 🦋
Chapter 71 🦋
Chapter 72 🦋
Chapter 73 🦋
Chapter 74 🦋
Chapter 75 🦋
Chapter 76 🦋
Chapter 77 🦋
Chapter 78 🦋
Chapter 79 🦋
Chapter 80 🦋
Chapter 81 🦋
Chapter 82 🦋
Chapter 83 🦋
Chapter 84 🦋
Chapter 85 🦋
Chapter 86 🦋
Chapter 87 🦋
Chapter 88 🦋
Chapter 90 🦋
Chapter 91 🦋
Chapter 92 🦋
Chapter 93 🦋
Chapter 94 🦋
Chapter 95 🦋
Chapter 96 🦋
Chapter 97 🦋
Chapter 98 🦋
Chapter 99 🦋
Chapter 100 🦋
Epilogue ( Part 1 ) 🦋🦋
Epilogue ( Part 2 ) 🦋🦋
Epilogue ( Last Part ) 🦋🦋
SPECIAL : Finally HOME 🦋
Alternative Epilogue 🦋
Alternate Epilogue ( Pt.2) 🦋
5 Years Later : Proposal
Oct/ 01 / 2028 : The Wedding
♡ 감사합니다 ♡
!!Shameless Plug Alert!!

Chapter 89 🦋

668 23 2
By fangirl_hiraea

They're currently inside her studio. She decided to talk to them there because it's sound proof and she can't wait for another more hours to tell them. Something had happened earlier when she was on her way to the company. She went here earlier than them and little did anyone know, there's something in store for her.

They were ambushed which caused her to move to another car because the van, even though its bulletproof, have been rained with bullets which 2 of them went through and hit 2 of her body guards. One in the arm and the other one above the waist area due to using their bodies to protect lilly and prevent her from getting shot.

The police arrived not long after but it was too late. The shooters have flee the scene and she wasn't able to take a glance on the care plate or how they look like. The two bodyguards are rushed in the hospital and 3 new bodyguards are stationed to protect her while the two get treated for their wounds. She feels sorry and guilty that they are the ones who are shot when the target is herself.

Back to the present, she decided to tell them now before the media covers it and she'd rather let them know through her than let them know through the media.

Taking a quick breathe in and out. "I'll tell you what happened earlier this morning so listen to the whole story first before you say anything" she stares at each one of them.

"Alright, we'll listen before we speak"Sunghoon told her.

" We promise, princess " they said in unison and she nodded.

Then, she told them everything that had happened. Not missing any details and shock is written on their faces but anger is the most prominent one.

"Did the police caught the shooters? Or the one behind the ambush?" Heeseung asked her and she shook her before saying the word that they don't like to hear as an answer. "No"

"when the police got there, the shooters have already fled the scene sporting a red Ford mustang and a black chevrolet car. That's according to the witness because I haven't seen it and I also don't know how they look" She explained further and the boys nodded.

"We're glad you're safe and sound now. God knows what will we do if anything happens to you" Jake said with the others agreeing at his words.

But then ni-ki noticed something different. Different in a way that how Lilly's moving right now is suspicious to him. It looks like she's contemplating in something and something's bothering her at the moment.

花、あなたが私たちに話していない他の何かがありますか? Ni-ki asked her girlfriend who tries to hide her nervousness but everyone in the room can see it. Heck, they can sense how nervous she is right now.

{ translation :: Flower, is there something else that you're not telling us about? }

"With everything that's happening right now. That's happening to me. To us. I think that—" she paused for a moment before continuing.

"It's best if I move out. I'll be staying at a different place, a safe distance from the dorm"

"NO!" Heeseung stood up. " I have to. I have to do this for your safety. Please, please understand where I am going with this decision" she said in whimper because of not being used to seeing them that angry. "understand? You? We have to understand you"Sunoo crossed his arms and scoffed. "yes" she answered.

"How can we—how can we understand your idea when you already thought of doing that? Without asking how we feel—or if we actually want you to do it!" Jake's voice raising in the end.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not confiding to you before even thinking about doing this" she apologized to them. "But I'll do anything. Anything to make you not be a target in order to get me. For you to not get hurt" she stressed the thought that she's doing this for them.

"You always put us first. Always Us as your priority" Ni-ki pointed out.

" Why are you so selfish,lilly?" Heeseung looks at her with a pained one

"I'm just doing this for you! I don't want you to—" she's cut off by Jay.

"You don't understand do you??"

" If you leave and ends up in danger, that will hurt and affect us more than us being hurt!" Jay yelled in frustration.

" we would rather take this chances that we can get hurt atleast you're here with us. We know you're safe here and you're doing well than you go and leave. It will just make us restless in thinking about all the possibilities in terms of what is happening to you or if you're still safe. Heck even alive at this point " Heeseung voiced out their side.

" I understand where you're coming from and why you disagree on me leaving "She took a shaky breath before continuing."But how will that make me feel better? Knowing that they can kill you easily. They have done it before, they killed my grandparents and they can do it again and this time? To you! I will never forgive myself if all seven of you are placed in a risky situation—riskier than this! If you hate the thought of me getting hurt or me being kidnapped, I am more afraid that they wouldn't give you a chance! A chance to live your life! That thought haunts me and will haunt me forever if that happens! I'd rather put myself in danger than you be the one who's in danger" She said with her voice raised a bit as tears flows down her cheek.

"Here's the difference. If you guys spring into action to save me, you're in way more trouble than I am in. They won't kill me, I know they won't because they're obsessed with me atleast not right away but with you? They won't even think twice in shooting a bullet in your brains. For now, to me, it's a waiting game. A waiting game to see when and how will they act on their desires" She explained to them making sure they understand her side of the story.

"We still don't want you to move away" jake said in a final tone.

"Are you serious?"

"We can think of anything. A different approach on the situation where it still allows you to live with us" Jake said making her sigh in frustration but she ended up agreeing in the end.

All of them are fixed on finding another way, another approach. So right after the talk, lilly began to call the bodyguards , private investigator and her parents. The meeting lasted for 2 hours and they end up with a new plan. She'll still stay with the boys at the dorm but she'll be leaving and going back on a different vehicle and earlier than them in the morning while later at night. The security is heightened with lilly having 4 bodyguards that will have to wear bulletproof vest and be armed at all cost. They have learned from the unexpected ambush that had happened today and they don't want it to be repeated again.

♤♡-----------♡♤

She skipped dinner today to finish her works and now she finally have time to get some rest for now before continuing. She walk to the couch inside the recording room and sat down as she put the hoodie that she have "borrowed" from Heeseung earlier today.

"You look great wearing my hoodie, babe" she turned to where the sound came from and her eyes met his. It automatically put a smile on both of their faces. "Thank you, this hoodie is owned by a handsome guy sooo" Heeseung's smile widen and let out a quiet chuckle.

"you look cuddly wearing that" he pointed out. "Really?" he nodded to confirm it. "Well, there's only one way to confirm it" she didn't get a response from him and noticed that he just stares at her.

She knows that he's blaming himself for everything that's happening to her. She is aware that he have his insecurities and one of them is the insecurity to be the most reliable eldest member for the whole group. Heart stammering with empathy, she called him over. "my love, let's cuddle please" he was quick to follow her order.

Usually, he's the big spoon or she'll be using him as a pillow but she have other things planned. She made him seat close to her before situating herself on the sofa bed making sure she's comfortable before pulling Heeseung to be on top of her. The boys love it when she becomes the big spoon or the one who initiate the cuddle session especially when they are tired or wanting comfort from her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzle his head on her neck. She hugged him and use her left hand to caress his back.

" I know that you've been blaming yourself for what is happening right now. Please don't think that you failed or its your fault because it never was in the first place, my love" she said in a voice soft with affection and assurance for her man.

Silence filled the place and she have sensed how he slowly gave in to her touch and let himself relax. She felt light feathery kiss being placed on her neck while she uses her free hand to comb his hair ever so lightly. The comfortable silence that they're enjoying went away when she realized that something is not right.She felt how Heeseung takes a shaky breath and would clear his throat everyone once in a while. Concerned for her boyfriend, she turned to look at him and saw his eyes being filled with tears but still tries to play it off with his usual smile.

"my love" she wrapped her amrs around him and left a kiss on top of his head. "It's going to be okay, my love" she comforts him. "I'm here with you. Safe and sound. I am here to stay, handsome " she reassures him and that seems to do its trick to him. He broke down. He cried in her arms clutching to her like she's her lifeline and as if he let go, he'll die. He cried while chanting the words" I'm sorry "over and over and over again.

"Don't apologise about something that you have no control over it . It has happened already, Heeseung and I don't blame you for any of it. Not even a percentage"

"Always remember that I love you, I accept you for who you are, I adore you for being the best soulmate I can ever ask for and I am deeply grateful that you are my person, my other half and my one and only bambi" she finished and he takes her in for a sweet yet meaningful kiss. A kiss that says how grateful they are for each other. A kiss that shows how love is present in their relationship. A kiss that shows genuine love.

"How did we—how did I became so lucky to be you boyfriend?" he murmurs as he place light kisses on her neck after the kiss that they've shared.

"What would I do without you? How can I continue without you by my side?" she hugs him close as a reply.

Not wanting to make a promise or say something that she's uncertain if she can even live up to it. Especially now that with everything that's happening, it's uncertain. Their future as couples are placed into the test filled with uncertainty.

"No matter what happens lilly. Please fight for us. Don't leave us, please" Heeseung begged her. "I'll try my best to be safe and fight if anything happens. Just so you know, I'll always be here for all of you" She reassured him and he nodded. "I know".

"I love you" he said to her.

"I love you too"

"Sing for me?" he asked her who gladly accept his request and sing for him which made him fall asleep.

It's okay - nightbirde

[ verse 1]
I moved to California in the summertime
I changed my name thinking that it would change my mind
I thought that all my problems, they would stay behind
I was a stick of dynamite and it just was a matter of time, yeah

[Pre-Chorus]
Oh dang, oh my, now I can’t hide
Said I knew myself but I guess I lied

[Chorus]
It’s ok, it’s ok, it’s ok, it’s ok
If you’re lost
We’re all a little lost and it’s alright
It’s ok, it’s ok, it’s ok, it’s ok
If you’re lost
We’re all a little lost and it’s alright

[Post-Chrous]
(It’s alright, it’s alright)
It’s alright, it’s alright

"I love you, sweet dreams my love" she kissed his forehead and let out a content sigh. By the end of the day, she have her seven boys to go home to and be there for her. Lucky is an understatement because she believes that she's beyond lucky that she have them. with her. right now.

©{🐨}fangirl _hiraea,2022 ° thoroughly edited < spellings and grammars>

Final revision date : 2023, September

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 18.4K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
16.8K 1.4K 11
~ In a saga of love, hatred, care and responsibilities, Armaan leaves his house with his wife, Abhira. Wasn't she there for another 4 months? Joinin...
1.1M 30.4K 81
The hidden Salvatore, she called herself. A secret she had so carefully kept over the centuries. She enjoyed being kept a mystery. Enjoyed the hunt...
158K 8.1K 37
She knows she has some things to work on, but damn don't judge. Overweight and Unsatisfied, seventeen year old Tiffany Evans get's teased about her o...