Adopted By One Direction *CO...

By kmk0410

Georgie Lux is a nine year old little girl. She once was an innocent girl but it was all stripped from her... More

The Adoption
First day home
My Personal Prison Cell
Waking Up To Louis
Im Opening Up
When Will The Nightmare End?!?!
AUTHORS NOTE
NEW FANFIC
Finally Some Good News
New Guests and going home
Its The Important Stuff We Forget
Note about me!!!
Very bad dream
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!
Day Out
The first crush
ANOTHER NEW FANIC!!'
Late Birthday Party
ANOTHER NEW FANIC!!'
We meet again/late birthday party
New Book
IM SORRY!!!
INSTAGRAM NAME AND Sorry again
Finally! The birthday party!
(ON HOLD)
Fans, fans, fans. Everything Is In The Way Of Me Having A Birthday Party!
Im mad!
Long Time No See
Seriously guys! 100!
Epilouge
HAPPY BIRTHDAY (LATE)
IM CRYING GUYS! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!
Character Ask???
Hey
Please Please Please Read
GUYS I NEED YOU

The Secret Is Out

5.7K 130 85
By kmk0410

*Georgie's pov*

Its been 5 weeks since I got out of the hospital and I've been doing pretty good and that girl Alex has been staying here. She hasn't left the damn place.

For some reason, three weeks ago, all of them were talking about Alex and irresponsible and stuff like that. I didn't listen to the conversation then, but now I wish I had. Alex's stomach is big, not to big but ya know, just hanging out a little bit. She's always complaining about how she has sickness in the morning and just cried all the time. She's really aggravating. The boys have gotten use to her and act like she's part of the family. If I have a say in it, she would not be a part of this family but, of course, no one will listen to me.

"Hey cutie!" Alex says walking in front of the tv I was watching. Who do you think you are, Im watching tv here!

She waved at me and I lazily waved back. She was holding her stomach as she sat down on the couch across from me.

"What'ch ya watching?" She asks me looking at the television.

"Spongebob." I say as I point my finger to the yellow square named Spongebob.

"Oh" she nodded. "Do you like it?"

I nodded. I kept looking at her pop belly and just couldn't handle it anymore. I get up and walk over to her standing in between her knees. Her legs are crossed and her knees are hanging off the couch. "whats this?" I tap on her stomach. It feels hard.

"Uh, hold on, LIAM!!!" She calls out making me scrunch my shoulders up to my ears.

"Yea." He says walking in here. "what?"

"Im hungry can you fix me something? Please!!!" She begs and pouts her bottom lip.

"Sure." He says while walking back into the kitchen.

"THANK YOU!!!" She yells.

"YOUR WELCOME!!!"

"Whats this?" I ask again poking her stomach but not hard.

"Oh yea! Uh, this is my stomach!"

"I know that." I roll my eyes. "Im talking about why is it so fat?" I ask and stare at it.

"Hahaha," she laughs and holds her stomach. "There's a baby inside!"

What?!?!?! She's pregnant!!!???!?! My god, who's the father?!?!

"Liam's the father silly!" She laughs and waves her hand.

Im glad I didn't say anything bad. "Liams the father?" She nods. "My Liam?" She nods again. I shake my head and run off to the kitchen. He's gonna get a talk.

"Liam?" I ask/yell.

"Yea babe?"

All the boys are in here. Some are drinking water, some are setting around talking and he was getting some food out of the fridge.

"Are you the Daddy of Alex's baby?" I ask. He drops the food he had in his hands, I look around because I heard a spit. I turned around and saw Louis holding a glass that is half empty and he is choking. Harry has his mouth wide open while Niall hits Louis' back. Zayn just whistles and walks into the living room where I recall Alex was. "Well, someone answer me!" I say.

"Uh, y-ye-yes Im the fa-father." Liam stutters picking up the food on the floor. "You hungry?"

"Dont try to change the subject." I warn.

"Ugh, but I answered your question!" Liam whines like a little baby.

"Whatever, yes Im hungry." I lied. Im not hungry, Im never hungry, ever.

I go back into the living room and Alex is still there but no Zayn. I wonder where he went to. I walk back over to Alex and walk in between her legs again and lay my head down and face my ear on her stomach. I feel her put her hand on my head and rake her hand through my hair. It feels quite nice.

"There's nothing in here." I said as I raise up my head to look at her.

"Yes there is, you cant hear it or see it silly. You can feel it though when it gets bigger." She laughs. I climb on the couch and lay my head on her lap/stomach and watch tv with her, or at least try to. I feel safe with her, safer than I do the boys. I trust Louis also. I trust all of them but I dont trust Harry that much. I mean I do, but he was mean to me at the hospital and Im still trying to trust him but Im not fully trusting him yet.

I fall asleep after a little bit of watching tv.

*Zayn's Pov*

I walk in the hall and see Georgie asleep on Alex's lap and see Alex asleep with her head laid back.

"Hey guys, c'mere, look at this." I say beckoning them over to where I was standing.

The tv was on low and Alex had her hand wrapped around Georgie. They look cute together. I heard aww's and then I took a picture of them.
________________________________________
GEORGIE AND ALEX SLEEPING TOGETHER ON THE COUCH, HOW ADORABLE!!! ___________ SEND TO:Perrie, EL-EL, Hazza, LiLi, Niall, Tommo, and 4 others.

EL-EL: She's so pretty, I cant wait to meet her (: !!!

Hazza: I know, she gorgeous!!! I love her!

Zayn: She is sooooo sweet!!! I love her so so much!
________________________________________

I save the picture to my phone and then put it up.

"Dinner's ready, we should wake them up." I say nodding to Liam.

"Why me?!" He asks.

"Because, she's your daughter too, and she's sleeping on the girl you got pregnant so we shouldn't have to wake them up." I say and walk into the kitchen with the lads following me (excluding Liam).

Liam groaned and stomped off to the living room to wake up the girls.

Liam walks in holding a half awake Georgie and Alex comes walking in behind them.

They take their seats and we all start to eat.

Harry fixed tacos and Liam made the meat. Georgie wasn't eating anything. She had 5 bites out of her taco and said she was full.

"Georgie, you have to eat half of that. Were not going to let you starve yourself any longer." I stated.

"I dont starve myself and I never starve in general, I just never eat!"

"See, that's what Im talking about!!! Now eat half of that and then you can go. No and, if, buts, or or's." I say and start eating again. She ate half of it and kept it down inside of her but she did turn green a few times.

She jumped off and ran out of the kitchen to somewhere.

*Louis' pov*

I finished my plate and went to go find Georgie. I looked in the living room, the family room, the recreation room, the game room, the bar, no where did I find her. I went upstairs to look in the rooms. I went into Niall's and Liam's room first then went into their bathroom, she's not there. I went into Zayn and Harry's room and their bathroom, she wasn't there either. I went into my room, yes I get my own room since Im the oldest. She wasn't in the bedroom. I went into the bathroom and saw her and saw... saw...BLOOD!!! She turned around and dropped a blade. Holy shit!!! Her wrists are covered in fresh cuts, scars, burns, bruises, and the newest ones she just put on.

"G-G-Georgie!!! What a-are you do-doing?!" I ask her slightly yelling.

She shakes her head wildly and started screaming. I went over and picked her up and ran to my bed. I covered her mouth so the lads wouldn't hear. "what the hell, are you doing to yourself!?" I ask angrily.

She shook her head again and started crying. "Strip." I say pointing to her cloths.

"N-n-noooo!!!" She cries.

"Baby, strip your cloths. Is this why you made me turn in the hospital?"

She nodded and I sighed, I brought her close to me and hugged her. I reached down for her pants and pulled them down. Her legs are covered in scars and burns. I lift up her shirt and the same goes for the upper area of her body. I quickly got up and locked my door. "Did you do this to yourself?" I ask as the tears fall over and land on my cheeks. She was just standing there crying.

"N-not all of it-it." She whispered.

"Who did some of it then?" I ask starting to get angry.

"My-my pa-parents!" She cries. "they used-they used to use our-our hot tub and bath-bath tub and try t-to drown me b-but would lift me-me up before I-I-I ran out of breath. They said I des-deserved to be-be tortured!!!" She cries and falls to the floor. "my-my own parents, my own-own flesh and bl-blood hated m-me!!!" She yells and sobs. She starts to choke and I quickly get the panic attack inhaler out and push down the medicine into her mouth. I count to 30 and she lets out a big breath. She just sets there and cries. "are you-you gonna hu-hurt me or-or kill me-me?"

I cant believe this is what she was thinking this hole time. That's why she was so scared of us. "of course I wouldn't baby, why would I hurt you?"

"Because I hur-hurted my-myself."

"Hurted isn't a word baby. And no I wouldn't hurt you because you hurt yourself, Im just disappointed and sad. Im gonna regret this but, lets just keep this between you and I." (ONCE I TYPED YOU AND I, I IMMEDIATELY THOUGHT ABOUT THE SONG YOU AND I BY ONE DIRECTION. AMAZING SONG!!!)

I cant believe Im keeping this from the boys. There gonna kill me once they find out I knew. "lets get you some cloths on." I get her a hoodie that reaches her ankles, I know, that's how tall I am and give her some sweats. They were too long so I cut them to where they were right at the edge of the bottom of her feet. "perfect, now lets go clean up the bathroom and go back down stairs." I said and picked her up. She didn't flinch and I thought she would because of the conversation we just had, I thought that conversation would make her scared of me, but I guess not.

Once we cleaned up all the blood and hid her razor and blade, yes she showed me the razor, blade, teddy, and diary, I carried her down stairs and sat beside of Zayn. "Where have you been you two?" Zayn asks me.

"Uh, we were taking a bath." I say. Gegebear looked up at me and smiled. She looked like she had hope in her eyes that I actually love her and will take care of her. I squeeze her tighter and she nuzzles into me.

"Oh ok! Were gonna head to bed now?" Liam says while getting up. He reached for Alex's hand and she took it and he pulled her up off the couch. They walked up the steps and went into their room. Everyone else got up and went up to bed so I followed.

I carried Gegebear up to my bedroom and laid her down on the bed. I gave her her teddy and she hugged it like her life depended on it. I took off my shirt and pants and was just in my boxers. I slipped under the covers and pulled her into me. She looked at my bare chest and lifted one of her eyebrows and I watched in amusement. After about 4-5 minutes of thinking it through, she shook her head and smiled and squeezed into my chest. Her face was squashed into my chest and once again, I dont know how she breaths like that but, oh well!

"I love you baby girl." I say and lay my chin on her head.

"I wof you tof daffy." She said I love you too Daddy, but it was muffled in my chest so, it was all a blur. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, how did you like it. Tell me you like it plz. Plz comment and tell me what you think or what should be done in the next chapter or message me if you want.

I've been updating a lot faster lately so I hope its fast enough for y'all.

Comment

Vote

Share

Like

Love

Message me
I message back!

Follow me
I follow back!

Do whatever you people do

Luv ya
-Kat
Xoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 1.7K 24
Delilah had a difficult childhood with different foster family's have their way with her, she was abused by her biological parents! But what happens...
16.3K 199 27
When Liam makes the bold decision of taking time off touring in America to visit the 14 year old, who Megan claims to be his daughter, on her 15th bi...
46.5K 874 9
I was 5 when Mummy and Daddy first started abusing me. I don't know where my parents are now, but I hope I never see them again. I have one friend an...
459K 10.1K 56
They always say that your family will always love you no matter what. I think it's a lie. Sometimes life is a Lie. Everyone has been told "I hate yo...