Greenflames

Від Lexi_Triper

What happenes when Kai is in a bad state of depression because he keeps his feelings bottled up about his fee... Більше

✴Information✴
How It Started
I Never Would Have Guessed
The Next Morning
Zane, Nya, and The Phone Call
The Note
The Truth
Questions
"Lloyd looks so cute sleeping."
Greenflame?
Blushing
"Not Alone"
When He Finds Out
Lloyd Learns The Truth
The Next Peaceful Morning
The Suprise
When The Time Is Right...but not now
When The Time Is Right...Now
Getting Ready
A Sorta-Celibration
The News!!
I AM AFRAID!
Home...And The New News
"He Hurt You!!"
Someday Maybe
(Almost) Everyone Learns The Truth
Meeting Mia
The Good and The Bad
The Appointment (Teaser)
The Appointment (Offical)
The Really Happy Chapter where the Gender is Revealed
Names and Baby Shtuff
Truth and baby shuff
November 15, 2015
The Twins
~=~The Next Book~=~
ITS OUT!

Trying To Hide,But Why?

2.9K 88 32
Від Lexi_Triper

~Lloyds POV~
Its been almost 2 weeks since Kai and me went to dinner and we have tried to keep it quiet. Everyone else knew to keep quiet to. I have no idea how my dad would react if he found out that me and Kai were a thing. I was sitting on the roof of the bridge, and I think it was like 2:34 in the morning. I am not sure why I woke up but I did and this was the only place I knew to go. I couldnt help but think Kai was hiding something from me....but I know that he is afraid to tell me what it was........

~Kai's POV~
I was standing in the mirror and I was in only my boxers....but they were small ones....they went up high enough that you could see my scars. I was lost in thought then I heard I voice behind me that I didnt want to hear.

Lloyd:"K-kai....w-what are those?"

I turned around quickly and tears ended up streaming down his face. At this point he was slowly moving toward me and we were both lost for words. He was about 2 feet away from me when he fell to his knees and put his hand out and lightly touched my scars on both of my legs. He was crying harder.

Lloyd:"W-why....why would you do this Kai?"

Kai:"Lloyd listen to me ok? They are old....really old....the last time I did something like this was the night that you all went out for dinner and I stayed home. After that you changed things for me. You made me happy."

Lloyd:"Why did you hide it from me all this time? Why didnt you tell me? If you did tell me...I probably wouldnt be so upset."

Kai:"I-I.....I didnt know how to tell you."

He stood up and took not even half a step forward and lightly pressed his lips against mine and immediately I felt fireworks erupt. I have never kissed anyone and had it feel like this. But it seemed to wash all of my problems away....like nothing was there.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

156K 3K 27
Lloyd has become older, 16 to be exact. A wave of new feelings course through him. He becomes confused and emotional all of the time, especially near...
3.6K 140 13
You know what it's like in Ninjago... Ninjago is safe for only a while and the ninja have to fight a villain... Well...? What if this 'villain' was a...
9.6K 241 16
The Smith siblings, Kai and Nya, together with their little foster brother, Lloyd, try to survive their difficult life with their abusive foster pare...
7K 116 29
Kai thought that Monday was going to be like another day in Ninjago, but he got a huge shock when someone from his past shows up, gets taken to a mys...