As You Wish (Obi-Wan x Reader)

By ASongOfIceAndFandoms

(Y/n) Galad is an Elvish Jedi from the planet Rivendell. Her master Plo Koon assigned her to be Queen Amidala... More

As You Wish
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
As You Wish
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
As You Wish
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
As You Wish
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56

Chapter 55

2.5K 97 40
By ASongOfIceAndFandoms

(Y/n) and Obi-Wan parked their shuttle outside of Padmé's home near the veranda. They had picked up R3 on their way out of the Temple, and he was determined to keep (Y/n) and her baby safe from any danger. He sat in the droids seat of their ship. They shut down their ship, and climbed out, walking onto the platform. The gold body of C-3PO was there to meet them.

"Hello, might I help you... Oh, it's you, Master Kenobi. And Master Galad as well. Come in, quickly." he said, ushering them inside.

"Has Anakin been here?" (Y/n) asked the droid.

"Yes, right after the attack on the Jedi Temple." he answered, but footsteps cut him off. The Jedi turned to see Padmé coming down the stairs from her room, dressed in a very loose robe. 3PO left when she walked in and saw her two friends.

"Master Kenobi. Master Galad." she exclaimed, and embraced the two of them. "Oh, thank goodness you both are alive. (Y/n), are you all right? The baby, are they too?"

"I'm fine, Padmé. We both are." the elf answered, putting a hand over her stomach.

"The Republic has fallen. Padme. The Jedi Order is no more." Obi-Wan told her, and her eyes were cast down to the ground in disappointment.

"I know, it's hard to believe everything to which we've dedicated our lives is gone." she said solemnly.

"I believe we have been part of a plot hundreds of years in the making."

"The Senate is still intact, there is some hope." Padmé said, trying to lift their spirits. But it was in vain.

"No. Padme... It's over..." (Y/n) stated. "The Sith now rule the galaxy as they did before the Republic."

"The Sith!?" she exclaimed, shocked.

"We're here looking for Anakin... when was the last time you saw him?" Obi-Wan asked, quickly getting to the real reason they were there.

"Yesterday." Padmé answered, walking towards her couch.

"And do you know where he is now?"

"No." she answered, a little too quickly. (Y/n) sensed there was more than what she was telling them.

"Padmé, we need your help." she told her friend. "He is in grave danger."

"From the Sith?"

"From himself." Obi-Wan stated. "Padmé, Anakin has turned to the Dark Side."

Padmé drew back from the Jedi in front of her and spat, "You're wrong! How could you even say that?"

Obi-Wan stepped away as he said, "We have seen a-a security hologram... of him... killing younglings." He covered his mouth at the horror of his statement.

"Not Anakin! He couldn't!" Padmé tried, unbelieving of what she was hearing.

"He was deceived by a lie. We all were." Obi-Wan said, turning back to her. He glanced to (Y/n), and she nodded for him to continue. "It appears that the Chancellor is behind everything, including the war. Palpatine is the Sith Lord we've been looking for. After the death of Count Dooku, Anakin became his new apprentice."

Padmé was horrified, and turned away from Obi-Wan. "I don't believe you. I can't..." She sat down on her couch, and revealed her very pregnant stomach to the Jedi. (Y/n) apparently wasn't the only one, and by the looks of it, Padmé was due any day now.

Obi-Wan joined her on the couch, looking up at (Y/n). They both saw that Padmé was going to have a baby, and (Y/n) knew that she and Anakin were married. This child was Anakin's. "Padmé..." Obi started, "I must find him."

She looked at him in realization, and said, "You're going to kill him, aren't you?"

The look on Obi-Wan's face was all she needed to know. "He has become a very great threat."

Padmé shook her head, and said, "I can't."

She turned away from her friends, not looking at them as she heard them both walk away. However, Obi-Wan stopped and asked, "Anakin is the father, isn't he?" Padmé did not answer, but looked down at her hands in her lap. "I'm so sorry." Obi-Wan said, and the Jedi walked back to their shuttle before taking off. They needed to find another way to get to Anakin, but Obi-Wan had a feeling Padmé could still help them.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Milady, let me come with you." Captain Typho said to Padmé as she headed for her ship. Her Naboo Skiff rested on a landing pad in Coruscant.

"There is no danger. The fighting's over. And this is personal." she answered, not wanting her personal guard with her.

"As you wish, milady, but I strongly disagree."

"I'll be all right, Captain. This is something I must do myself." Padmé stopped Typho. "Besides, 3PO will look after me." Without another word, she walked onto the ship, C-3PO close behind her. He muttered an 'oh, dear' and followed her aboard the shuttle. However, none noticed the two figures hopping on board at the last moment.

(Y/n) and Obi-Wan snuck aboard, knowing that Padmé would go looking for Anakin as soon as she heard the accusations against him. They found a small compartment, and hid inside of it as they heard the ship revving up, preparing to take off. The anxiety and panic that Padmé was feeling echoed throughout the ship, making (Y/n) worry for her.

"Are you all right?" Obi-Wan asked as they huddled together in the small compartment.

"It's Padmé. She's so distraught, and... and trying so hard not to believe that Anakin is what we said." she answered, and he brought an arm around her, kissing her temple as she ship rumbled around them.

"I don't want to do it." he mumbled in her ear, his eyes closed as he tried to block out reality. She looked up at him, seeing how painful his face had turned, and that he was holding back tears. "I don't want to kill him. He's my brother."

"I know... I don't want you to have to. For both your sakes." (Y/n) said. She whispered, "But there's no one else..."

"The Sith have really done it. They have the galaxy in the palm of their hand."

"Not all of it." she spoke softly. "Not us, and not the thousands of people that looked up to the Jedi."

"I'm just grateful you and our child survived this. I couldn't live without you." Obi-Wan told her, feeling as though his love for her was growing with each passing second, dripping away the torment that awaited them once the ship landed.

"I love you, Obi-Wan..."

"I love you too... we will get through this. Together."

They felt the ship landing after a while, and dreaded their leave. Seeing on one of the data pads nearby, they saw that they had landed on Mustafar, a dangerous volcanic planet. Stepping out from the compartment, (Y/n) could hear Anakin and Padmé's conversation. That boy, who Obi-Wan trained since such a young age, had a sinister feel buried in his voice as he spoke to his wife.

"Obi-Wan and (Y/n) are trying to turn you against me." she could hear him say after Padmé told him what the Jedi had said.

"They care about us."

"Us?" Anakin questioned in suspicion and annoyance.

"They know. (Y/n) has for a while, but they want to help you." Padmé paused before saying, "Anakin, all I want is your love."

"Love won't save you, Padmé. Only my new powers can do that." he stated, his fear of her death shining through.

"At what cost? You're a good person. Don't do this." she begged, the elf able to hear the desperation in her voice.

"I won't lose you the way I lost my mother." Anakin said, the memory of his mother's death playing over and over in his mind. "I am becoming more powerful than any Jedi has ever dreamed of. And I'm doing it for you. To protect you."

"Come away with me." Padmé tried. "Help me raise our child. Leave everything else behind while we still can!"

"Don't you see? We don't have to run away anymore. I have brought peace to the Republic. I am more powerful than the Chancellor. I-I can overthrow him. And together, you and I can rule the galaxy, make things the way we want them to be." Anakin said, his voice becoming more hopeful with each word.

(Y/n) could hear in Padmé's voice when she spoke that she was realizing that this was not the man she fell in love with. "I don't believe what I'm hearing. They were right... you've changed."

"I don't want to hear any more about Obi-Wan or (Y/n)." Anakin snapped, his tone becoming more angry. "The Jedi turned against me. Don't you turn against me."

"I don't know you anymore." Padmé said, her voice breaking from the tears threatening to fall. "Anakin, you're breaking my heart. You're going down a path I can't follow."

"Because of Obi-Wan? And the elf?" Anakin asked, looking up towards the shuttle where he saw the two Jedi standing in the opening, watching their exchange. (Y/n) had never heard Anakin sound so distant from her, calling her by her species instead of her name.

"Because of what you've done! What you plan to do." Padmé cried. "Stop. Stop now. Come back! I love you!"

"LIAR!" Anakin shouted in his anger.

Padmé turned to see Obi-Wan and (Y/n) coming down from the boarding ramp of her ship, gasping at the sight of them. "No!"

"You're with them! You brought them here to kill me!" Anakin accused his wife, hatefully glaring at Obi-Wan and (Y/n).

"No-" Padmé began, but Anakin raised his arm and began to choke her using the Force.

"Let her go, Anakin!" (Y/n) yelled, but to no avail. The boy would not release his wife.

"Anakin..." Padmé begged, gripping her throat as it closed her windpipes, blocking her air.

"Let. Her Go." Obi-Wan repeated, and finally, Anakin dropped Padmé. She fell to the ground with a gasp, falling unconscious.

Anakin breathed heavily as he looked down at his wife, then glared at the Jedi. "You turned her against me!"

Obi-Wan's gaze went from Padmé on the ground to the boy he trained. "You have done that yourself."

Anakin stalked away from Padmé, removing his dark cloak from his shoulder. "You will not take her from me!"

"Your anger and your lust for power have already done that." Obi-Wan stated, removing his lighter brown cloak as well. He and (Y/n) circled Anakin, keeping away from him as Obi-Wan spoke. "You have allowed this dark lord to twist your mind, until now... until now you have become the very thing you swore to destroy."

Anakin followed their circle, away from his wife and near her ship as he said, "Don't lecture me, Obi-Wan. I see through the lies of the Jedi. I do not fear the Dark Side as you do." (Y/n) bent down to Padmé's side when they reached her, signaling to Obi-Wan that she was still alive. She removed her own cloak and draped it over the girl, staying at her side as Obi-Wan looked to Anakin. "I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new empire!"

"Your new empire?" Obi-Wan repeated in shock.

"Don't make me kill you both." he threatened, and (Y/n) put an arm around herself. Anakin didn't know about their child.

"Anakin, our allegiance is to the Republic. To democracy!" Obi-Wan shouted at him.

"If you're not with me, then you're my enemy." Anakin stated.

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes." Obi-Wan said, and removed his lightsaber from his hip. "I will do what I must."

"You will try."

"(Y/n)... get Padmé on the ship and stay there." Obi-Wan said as he ignited his lightsaber.

"No, Obi-Wan, don't make me-"

"Go!" he shouted as Anakin drew his lightsaber and jumped back to attack Obi-Wan, who blocked his sword.

(Y/n), with some difficulty, picked up the pregnant Padmé and carried her back onto the ship, her cloak still over her. She could hear the shouts behind her, and the clashing of the men's lightsabers as they fought against each other. Once brothers, now enemies.

The elf was met with a frantic C-3PO, as well as a worried R2-D2 from behind her. She set Padmé down upon a cot in the ship. She was weak from the ordeal, and her breathing was shallow. (Y/n) worried for her, scared that her friend was knocking upon Death's door. She looked down at her pregnant stomach, terrified that the baby inside of her was weak as well, unable to go on. Putting a hand to Padmé's stomach, (Y/n) closed her eyes and felt for the life force of the child. She was relieved when she found it, but was confused when she felt more than one.

Twins?

She removed her hand, looking down at Padmé's peaceful face. She was always so beautiful. Even now, throughout this, Padmé Amidala was s till a fair and kind soul.

(Y/n) looked to where the open trap door of the ship was, and began to worry for her husband. Was he all right? What about Anakin? Was their battle still going on? More questions than she could handle swam through her head. It was when an alarm started to blare that she stood and ran to the open door of the ship. She looked out in search of the battling souls, but even with her vision, could not find them anywhere.

She saw the lava begin to burn through the control center of the mining outpost. The shields were down, and so the lava melted the metal and the buildings. If Anakin and Obi-Wan were still in there, the both of them were in grave danger, and not just from each other.

"3PO." (Y/n) called, and the droid hurriedly shuffled his way towards her. "Watch over Padmé."

"Why do you need- wait! Master (Y/n) Please, wait!" the golden droid called after the Jedi, but she would not stop.

She ran through the building, seeing the unmistakable marks of lightsabers scorching the walls. She made it to the control panel where the shield was disactivated, but saw that it was completely demolished. One of them had fallen and broken the controls, rendering them useless.

(Y/n) felt the building shake, and ran out as fast as she could. When she reached the landing platform the ship was on, she heard distant voices coming from far away. They were partially drowned out from the rumbling of the planet, but she knew it was Anakin and Obi-Wan. She ran towards the sound, finding herself on the loose gravel instead of metal.

"It's over, Anakin! I have the high ground!" she heard Obi-Wan shout. She was getting nearer, but she still couldn't see them.

"You underestimate my power!" Anakin countered, and (Y/n) could hear in his voice that he was about to do something he would regret. Obi-Wan said something she couldn't make out, but she then heard a shout, the sounds of a lightsaber, and a cry of pain.

Finally, she could see them in the distance. They were near a lava river, but Anakin had lost three of his limbs and was staring up at Obi-Wan, who was higher up on the shore, his lightsaber disactivated. (Y/n) came to a stop when she was close enough, tears building in her eyes as she watched the scene.

"You were the Chosen One!" Obi-Wan cried, his voice broken. "It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness!"

Obi-Wan turned and picked up what was Anakin's lightsaber. His eyes fell upon the face of his love, her cheeks tear-stained. They were both in pain, and looked to the boy who had been their friend for so long, mourning him. Darth Vader had taken hold of his soul, and would not give him back.

Anakin's eyes looked up to the two Jedi above him. They were a shocking yellow, with red surrounding the rim. Just like Maul had. The darkness and anger in him was showing through in color. "I hate you!!" he roared at the both of them.

"You were my brother, Anakin." Obi-Wan said, and paused. "I loved you."

When Anakin's leg caught fire from the heat of the lava, it took everything in (Y/n) to not fall to the ground from hearing his screams of pain. Obi-Wan looked away in horror, unable to watch the scene before him. He pulled (Y/n) into his chest, hiding the sight form her pure elven eyes. He turned them both away as Anakin dropped his arm, the flames still covering his body. They could do no more for Anakin. He was gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 435 35
It has been years since Master Yoda has had a Padawan. That is until he meets Padme's sister Y/n by sensing something strong in her. Y/n trains to be...
46.1K 869 37
❣︎"ɪᴛ's ᴛᴏᴏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs! Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ!"❣︎ ❣︎ "ɪᴍ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ." ❣︎ DO NOT READ THIS BOOK UNTIL YOU HAVE READ: �...
5.8K 169 17
It was said before...dark times approach as the sun and the moon go by, and it was true. Everyone that could, as well as everyone that couldn't, were...
542K 12.8K 200
Kanan Ezra Zeb Kallus Maul Thrawn Rex