✨Jujutsu Kaisen Boyfriend Sce...

By Iwillsimpfor2Dmen

(Jujutsu Kaisen and the characters in here do NOT belong to me!) Characters: Yuji Itadori Gojo Satoru Fushigu... More

A/n
How you met each other
What they think about you
When they realise they have feelings
How they confess
What its like to date them
📱Their phone📱
Random Scenarios (::
When you're sad Part 1
When you're sad part 2
Any requests?
Break up Prank
When someones flirting with you
When someones flirting with you Part 2
When someone flirts with you part 3
A/n
💕Comforting you💕 Yuji Itadori x Reader
New Character!
Songs that remind them of you/ that make them think of you
A/n
If you rejected them Part 1
If you rejected them part 2
Small A/n :D
If you rejected them part 3
IMPORTANT
Good News :D
Open once again c:
New Characters!
Cuddles 😊
Help ;_;
Help part 2
Flinching when they raise their hand at you
Quick announcement
oh no...
Good news :D
What 😃
Dying in their arms pt.1
:D
Kabedon Challenge Part 1
A/n
Q n' A
Q n' A pt.2
Happy birthday Gojo! 🎉🥳
✨Special✨
Happy Christmas Eve 🎄🎁
🎄 Merry Christmas 🎄
A/n
Some headcannons
more head cannons
Yujis Edited: Dying in thier arms
more headcannons
So im back-
When they're sad |Yujis Part|
A/n
helloooo~

Pocky Game ❤

7.1K 124 83
By Iwillsimpfor2Dmen

Yuji Itadori

Basically everyone was invited to a sleepover at Makis but Gojo. Cause he would probably try to burn one of the dorms down. The people there where Fushiguro, Toge, Nobara, Yuji, and you of course. Everyone had planned some activities to do and which ever was the most interesting would be done first.

Nobara: "Alrighty! Who's first?"

Yuji: "I brought a board game."

Nobara: "A board game? Those things are lame no one plays those anymore."

Yuji frowned and looked down at the game.

Fushiguro: "I brought a board game too but..."

Nobara: "Don't even wanna know what game it is."

Maki: "I have some nail polish so we could paint out nails."

Nobara: "That sounds like a good idea!"

Yuji: "Hey since you said we brought "boring things" what did you bring?"

Nobara giggled and got her bag. She pulled out a strawberry flavored pocky box.

Y/n: "Pocky? Are we just gonna eat it?"

Nobara: "Nope. Something better."

She looked at Maki who basically didn't want to be there anymore.

Maki: "Nobara-"

Nobara: "We're gonna play the pocky game!"

Fushiguro: "Pocky game?"

Nobara: "You don't know what it is?"

Fushiguro: "Affraid I dont."

Nobara: "Well allow me to explain what it is to you dummies but Y/n and Maki cuase they acatually have brain cells."

Yuji: "You can't be calling me dumb!"

Nobara: "You're the one who ate a crusty old finger so I'm allowed to call you dumb!"

She gave a little smerk while opening the box.

Nobara: "Hey Maki, you got a plate and a glass bottle somewhere?"

Maki: "Uh yeah I'll go grab them."

Nobara: "While she goes and gets a plate and bottle ill explain it to you guys."

Nobara: "It's a two player game, kinda like spin the bottle. There's a bottle placed in the middle of the circle of people, then for example Y/n spins the bottle and if it lands on Inumaki Y/n places puts their mouth on the end of the pocky and Toge places his mouth on the other end. Whoever gets to the middle first wins! Whoevers mouth comes off of it first loses."

Fushiguro: "Seems pretty simple."

Nobara: "Not until you experience it."

Maki returned with a plate and a glass bottle. Nobara placed the pocky sticks on the plate and put the bottle in the middle of everyone.

Nobara: "Who wants to spin first?"

Yuji: "I'll give it a try."

Yuji spinnded the bottle to see who it would land on

Fushiguro: "If it lands on me I'm going to go to sleep."

Nobara: "Come on! We're trying to have fun."

Toge: "Okaka.."

The bottle slowed down a little, for some reason it made your heart race as it slowed down more and more. The bottle stopped and landed on you.

Nobara: "What a coincidence."

Y/n: "Hey I think I'm gonna go-"

Nobara: "Nope! Your staying here!"

She tugged on your arm making you sit back down.

Yuji: "Lets just get this over with already."

Yuji placed his mouth on one end of the stick and you placed yours on the other end.

Nobara: "Aaaaaannnnnnd go!"

You bit off the stick little by little making you closer to the middle of the stick. Then Yuji caught up to you, the both of your guyses noses where basically touching which made you just want to give give up in defeat. Right when you where about to part your mouth away from the stick you felt a hand hold the back of your head pulling you in for a kiss.

Nobara: "AYO NO-"

Before you knew it Yujis lips where met with yours. It felt like forever but in reality it was just a hot 5 seconds. He pulled away seeing your flustered face. The both of your guyses face where red.

Yuji: "Sooooo who won?"

Nobara: "N-NO ONE WON!"

Nobara: "LOOK AT POOR Y/N THEIR FACE IS ALL RED AND THEY CAN BARLEY PROCESS WHAT HAPPENED."

You felt a tap on your shoulder too see Maki.

Maki: "You okay?"

Y/n: "Y-yeah... I think I'm okay. I'm gonna be just fine."

She gave you a look which made you embarrassed. They continued the game which caused a disaster, the bottle landed on Megumi and Toge. Nothing crazy happened but the poor two weren't the same after that.

Gojo Satoru

There was a small trend going around called the pocky game. It was a two player game and you knew Gojo would be down to play. To make things better it was a free day which ment no one would bother the both of you.

Y/n: "Gojoooooooooo, You got a sec?"

He turned his phone off sitting up from the chair.

Gojo: "Yes Y/nnnnnnnnn?"

He gave you a little smile which made you smile back at him.

Y/n: "Well I went to the store yesterday to get some snacks right? I got some pocky and I want to play this little game with you."

Gojo: "Is it that one little trend going around?"

Y/n: "Yep! I'm glad you already know about it."

Gojo: "I mean now that we finally have some free time I guess it would hurt to play."

Y/n: "Yeah. Now let's get started!"

The both of you sat down on the floor.
(it's a carpet floor) You opened the pocky box getting a stick out.

Y/n: "Now that I'm acatualy doing it I'm nervous..."

Gojo: "It's just a little game don't be nervous."

Y/n: "I guess.."

Y/n: "You know the rules right?"

Gojo: "mmmhhm."

Y/n: "Okay, let's start

You placed you mouth on one of the ends of the stick and he did same.

Gojo: "You ready?"

Y/n: "Yeah."

He bit of first but then got faster.

Gojo: "LoSeRrR~"

Y/n: "Shut up this is harder than I thought."

You started to pick up the pace a little.

Y/n: "Who's the loser now?"

Gojo: "Don't get cocky Y/n."

He scooted closer to you making your face turn a little red. He let out a little giggle making you lose focus. Then he placed his hand on your cheek pulling you closer to him. Then right in the moment he met his lips with yours. You tensed up a little due to being surprised. But you relaxed and kissed him back. He parted his lips from yours to catch his breath.

Gojo: "I win."

He chuckled giving you a cheeky smile.

Y/n: "T-that wasn't fair!"

Gojo: "Told you not to get cocky."

Y/n: "Yeah but-:

Gojo: "It was fair to me."

You pouted crossing your arms.

Gojo: " Wanna play again?"

Y/n: "W-"

Gojo: "You know what just forget the pocky."

He moved it to the side then he put his arms around your waist pulling his face close to yours making your noses touch.

Y/n: "But-"

Gojo: "Not gonna accept a no Y/n."

I'll leave this to your guyses imagination (;

Fushiguro Megumi

You where just bored out of your mind, you didn't know what to do and just wanted to do anything to make yourself feel entertained. Then you rememberd you had some spare pocky left from a couple of days ago and thought of a little game to play with Fushiguro.

You looked around for the box finding it in your drawer. You opened the box to see 7 or 8 little sticks left. You quickly tried to find Fushiguro before he would go off to do something else. Thankfully you found him just relaxing in his room reading a magazine. You hid the pocky behind your back.

Y/n: "Megumiii. Would you like to play a little game with me?"

He sat up from his bed sighing.

Fushiguro: "What's the game?"

Y/n: "I'm pretty sure you've heard of it before but."

You unhid the pocky showing it to him shaking the box.

Fushiguro: "Pocky?"

Y/n: "Yep! Have you heard of the pocky game??"

Fushiguro: "I've heard of the game but I don't know how to play."

Y/n: "Well its simple. We place our mouths on one of the ends of the stick. Whoever makes it to the middle wins and whoever takes their mouth off first loses."

Fushiguro: "Well I guess I'll play."

Y/n: "Great! Now lets start."

You sat next to him opening the box pulling out a stick putting your mouth on one end. He put his mouth on the other end.

Y/n: "Ready?"

Fushiguro: "What happenes if one of us loses?"

Y/n: "I guess one of us will have to get a punishment."

Fushiguro: "I don't feel like doing something dumb if I lose."

Y/n: "Don't worry I won't make you do anything dumb."

You started off first then he did. Your heart raced in your chest. Even though you knew nothing bad would happen you couldn't help but feel nervous. You tried to keep focus but as the both of you scooted closer to each other the more nerve-wracking it was for you. You could feel your face turn red the more you bit off. Megumi scooted closer to you to the point where your noses where touching. Now you where a big mess. Your heart just kept pounding, then Megumi tilted his head sideways closing his eyes. He put his hands on yours and pulled you into a small passionate kiss.

He pulled away seeing that your face was all red.

Fushiguro: "Tastes sweet."

You where just at a lost of words and didn't know what to say."

Y/n: "You-"

Y/n: "This-"

Y/n: "Game-"

Fushiguro: "Are you okay?"

You looked at him seeing that he had a little blush on his cheeks.

Y/n: "Uhhhh"

Y/n: "Y-Yeah..."

He patted your head then got up from bed.

Fushiguro: "I'm gonna spend some time outside for a bit. Your welcome to stay in here if you'd like."

A/n

Hope you enjoyed! I had a lot of fun with this chapter, this is probably one of my favorite ones I've written. This is just part 1 cause I'm having trouble thinking of the other two. Thanks for reading! 😊♥️👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 2K 16
You're Yuji Itadori's girlfriend when he injests Sukuna's finger and becomes cursed. Sometimes, when you're alone with him, it's like he becomes poss...
2.2K 133 8
Jujutsu Kaisen x Female Reader [AU Mafia] What makes y/n so special? Why does everyone want to get their hands on her? First it was some bitchy demon...
1.5M 56.1K 38
╰⋯➤ [#𝟻 𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙼𝙴] ❝𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁.❞ ── 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨...
720K 25.6K 49
❝𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮?❞ A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of our beloved Fushiguro Toji. As a...