When someone flirts with you part 3

I don't know what warning to put here but if anyone is offended with some of the parts in this chapter I'll gladly re-write it and post it again. (: happy reading!

 (: happy reading!

Fushiguro Megumi

You and Megumi went out to get some food for a little date, the both of you planned to get some snacks and drinks at your local store and then get some take-out. After that the both of you would do some activities like watching a movie or putting on face masks. (:

Megumi told you to get some snacks while he got drinks. You walked away and went to find something tasty for the both of you. Let's say you found a lot of things.

While getting some chips, you couldn't get a bag because sadly you where to short. You wanted to give up and find Megumi until someone else helped you with it.

???: "Here, I thought you needed help."

You looked at the person who helped you and thanked him.

Y/n: "Thanks for the help!"

???: "It's no problem, also you're very pretty (:"

He guy rested his hand on your back making you feel uncomfortable.

???: "Also why are you getting so much? I can happily pay for it if you'd like me to."

Y/n: "Oh i-im fine, and some of this isn't for me it's for someone else..."

You looked around for Megumi hoping that he was near but he was no where in sight.

???: "What's wrong? You look nervous."

Y/n: "Oh i-im fine."

You gave him an awkward smile still having that feeling of being uncomfortable.

???: "So do you have any plans for today? Or anything?"

Y/n: "Well actually-"

Fushiguro: "Y/n."

You turned your head feeling more relieved than ever.

Y/n: "Fushiguro!"

You ran up to him giving him a hug. He gladly hugged you back. The man gave Megumi a stare but thankfully didn't harm him.

???: "Do you know him?"

Y/n: "Oh he's my-"